𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 �...

By prettynpoise

❝i love you to the moon and back, my doll, ❞ tozier says, stroking the chestnut hair of the boy sprawled on t... More

o0 ⚘
o1 ⚘
o3 ⚘
o4⚘

o2 ⚘

769 17 11
By prettynpoise

eddie's legs are swinging beautifully off of richie tozier's bed. it's eight in the morning and richie has soft snores erupting from him. kaspbrak can't help but to watch richie in pure awe. how could someone look so hot sleeping?

tozier stretches, arms engulfing the smaller as he feels him stare at his sleeping form. eddie's giggling, smiling from ear-to-ear and the love that leaves his body as richie holds him close is overfilling his head.

richie can tell that eddie's about to regress, just by the look on his pretty face. big brown eyes stare up at richie while his soft lip is pulled between his teeth. his hands are grabbing at the taller and he can't help but to swoon at his best friend.

there's a knock at the door and richie lets go of eddie quickly as his sister opens the door with her eyes covered, "everyone pg?" she asks and eddie giggles with a, "mhm".

"hey, rich," she's wearing nice clothes. a pencil skirt that hugs her thighs and hips, a white blouse that is tucked into her bottoms and her short hair seems to be somewhat tamed, "i'm headed off to work. mom and dad left some money on the counter for groceries, dad got another job to new york. mom went with," richie nods his head, standing from the bed and finally putting a shirt on. eddie stares at the siblings.

"when'll they be back?" richie asks.

"i think the 18th. anyways, i'm leaving now, don't wait up, i'm staying with patrick tonight." abby ruffles her brother's hair before walking over to eddie and ruffling his too.

"love you two, stay out of trouble."

"can't promise ya anything," richie shoots back, heading off to the bathroom. now, eddie's left in the bedroom alone but he doesn't mind. he considers the tozier household as a home.

eddie's digging through his drawer that richie had kindly designated towards eddie's belongings and took out an outfit to wear, a tooth brush and a hairbrush that had 'eddie k.' carved in to it (thanks, mike).

in the bathroom mirror, as eddie brushes his hair out of his freckled face, richie is aggressively brushing his teeth, "you know, you don't have to brush that hard to have clean teeth," eddie says, matter-o-factly.

richie only grossly clears his throat and spits in the sink, "what can i say? i like it rough." eddie nearly chokes at his comment but wouldn't expect anything less coming from the trashmouth.

it's 1PM, eddie and richie had finally made their way to the grocery store and eddie had started to regress. he wasn't one to be in his head space once he was in the public but it seemed as if richie just had that charm about him.

eddie's wearing white runner's shorts against his pale, freckled legs, a peachy-colored t-shirt, white frilly socks and tennis shoes that protect his feet from damage.

the store is empty for the most part, as it was a monday and most people were needed at their jobs. eddie's tiny hands cling on to the shopping cart that's wobbling and squeaking within each turn.

"eds?" he looked up at richie with large brown eyes and tozier nearly audibly awes, "pick out some snacks that you'd like. what're we thinking for dinner tonight?" eddie shrugs his shoulders, not sure at all what he wants. the boy wasn't usually this indecisive. that's until he saw a saucer of a pizza steaming on a rack, visually pleasing every customer that passes by.

richie's quick to follow the smaller, not wanting him to get too far ahead and lost, "stay close by," eddie hated being alone and tozier knew that.

"pizza for dinner?" eddie nods his head enthusiastically, a grin creeping on his face, "but won't that hurt your tummy later, sugar?" richie's whispering in his ear and it nearly wipes eddie's feet out from under him. richie's voice is silky smooth.

"you'll take care of me then, won't you, rich?"

"you bet." is followed with a wink and a smile and richie's now asking for an employee to prepare a hot, 12" pepperoni pizza.

richie doesn't notice eddie and how he's 20-feet away from him now. kaspbrak is searching for gummy worms. his headset is based around a five-year-old's and he's not even thinking of richie and how he's pretty much across the store.

eddie's finally standing in front of the large collection of sweets that included gummy worms. he's smiling and grabbing a bag, with richie unintentionally sneaking up on him, "edward kaspbrak, you gave me a heart attack!" richie whisper-shouts, landing a harsh slap to eddie's ass. he's lucky that no one was in the aisle as tears start to brim in his eyes.

eddie is groaning at the sting that travels from his bottom down to his thighs and he can't help but to be emotional about the action. there'd only been a few times richie had been genuinely disappointed enough to spank eddie.

the first time, eddie had been feeling extra sassy and let a string of curse words slip between his lips. richie had swatted him on the butt to let him know that hey, you're too small to be using such naughty words. all-in-all, richie was eddie's caregiver. just, neither of them knew it.

the second time eddie had earned himself a couple of spankings, he'd been bratty all day. it started with him throwing a fit because it wasn't his turn to lay in the hammock at the clubhouse. he'd angrily plopped on top of richie's long legs only to kick the glasses off of his face. tozier had been annoyed of him throughout most of the day, temper tantrums happening within each hour. once eddie and richie were alone on their walk to the kaspbrak household, richie had given him a few hard swats for being such a brat. eddie hasn't thrown a tantrum since and its been five years.

"i want you to hold on to my shirt, eddie, okay? don't let go." richie tries giving him a comforting smile but eddie can see the ping of guilt in his brown saucers.

richie never really wanted to hurt eddie, just to swat him hard enough to scare him into not doing what he did again, "you could've been taken, you scared daddy," richie whispers and eddie stops dead in his tracks.

his white sneakers are pointing inwards as he looks up at the dominant. the way that he stood held some sort of power that made eddie weak at the knees and when his eyes casted over his form, he could've melted away in to the cracks of the old tile floor, "c'mon."

with a tug, eddie's trotting behind richie, a tiny fist grabbing at his dark blue t-shirt.

R.T.

i'm not sure if i saw fear or excitement within eddie's eyes, but god, did his gaze make my heart palpitate. i'd tried keeping a normal conversation after the apparent nickname slipped between my lips, but something was off. i wish it was eddie's shirt that was off but i'm positive that it was tied between the spanking and the nickname.

the annoyingly-squeaky shopping cart had come to a hault in line once we had filled it up with various different foods that ranged from vanilla ice cream to chimichangas.

the ride home wasn't too bad, the rain had helped a lot with the silence, as the radio to the yellow car never did work well. usually, if you wanted to listen to music, you'd make the music.

"eddie?" i ask as we've stopped at a red light.

"mhm?" he turns towards me and i can only look at him for a split second due to the light turning green. i wish i could freeze time.

"what's your boyfriend's name?" here goes nothing.

at first, he looks confused, "i- i don't have a boyfriend," he says, innocently.

"would you like to?... have a boyfriend? that is me? maybe?" my chest physically aches and i'm pulling into the drive way of the house. eddie hasn't said anything and i can't help but to worry, "i promise i'll take care of you. always. i swear, i'm not a giant mess and i can shower more for you and i'm a good cook, ask abby. i just-," i can barely breathe.

when the car is in park, i take a peak at the boy i'd been in love with for so many years and how randomly, i had grown the courage to ask him to be mine and mine only.

he's looking at me, mouth agape slightly and his cheeks are the color of apples, blotchy and blushing and beautiful. he takes a deep breath and my hands are numb, i want to touch him so badly.

"well, it took ya long enough," eddie says just above a whisper. there's a smile creeping on to his pretty, perfect lips and they deserve to be warmed up by mine.

he smiles so wide, his cheeks make his eyes squint. on top of his cheeks, freckles are scattered everywhere. even a handful on his petite little nose. he's the epitome of beauty, i swear.

eddie kaspbrak is my boyfriend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.4K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
908K 20.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
71.3K 2.8K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...
138K 4.9K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...