o3 ⚘

eddie is sitting on the kitchen counter, his legs are dangling lazily off of them

eddie is sitting on the kitchen counter, his legs are dangling lazily off of them. a thick slice of pizza makes it's way to his mouth and once richie's finished eating, he's not quite sure what to do so he admires.

he admires eddie kaspbrak with his entire being. it never stopped raining. the pitter patter of a thunderstorm creeps up on them, a boom ripping from the storm's core.

"eddie kaspbrak?" the two are sitting on the porch now, letting the atmosphere devour them. richie's holding eddie's hand and they're right where theyre meant to be. together, "you've just gotta be the prettiest boy i've ever seen."

the smaller has cheeks that are red like freshly picked strawberries. he sits up straight and plants a blooming kiss on tozier's cheek, "thank you, chee'."

richie is sitting on his bed, writing in his spiral notebook with a blue pen. his shirt isn't on anymore, with multiple complaints of it being 'too humid for a shirt', when in reality, he wanted to see if he could pull a reaction out of his boyfriend.

"safe word is vanilla, alright? can you remember that, honey?" as it'd been two days since their relationship had officially started, a list of rules and punishments were being sloppily written. eddie liked being ordered around, he found it quite exhilarating.

he nods his head. vanilla.

𝒓𝒖𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒆𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒆

↳ absolutely no cursing
↳ no touching without permission
↳ no cumming without permission
↳ no throwing fits
↳ always use your manners
↳ let daddy know if you ever need anything
↳ daddy must approve of your outfits
↳ no self harm (physically or mentally)
↳ maintain healthy hygeine
↳ no sweets past 8
↳ no flirting with strangers
↳ no drugs or alcohol
↳ remember that i'll always love you

𝒑𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔

↳ spankings (ranging from 2-20)
↳ no touching/cumming for a week+
↳ kneel on rice
↳ favorite stuffie gets taken away
↳ early bedtime
↳ timeout

𝒓𝒆𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔

↳ extra snuggles
↳ extra dessert
↳ new stuffie
↳ choco chip cookies

𝒔𝒂𝒇𝒆𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅: vanilla

x____________________

eddie'd stared at the sheets of paper for quite a bit of time, examining each and every detail of richie's pristinely-picked rules, punishments and rewards. his eyes peek over the notebook to see richie's reaction. kaspbrak gifts him a smile, letting him know that he adored this more than anything (apart from richie, himself).