How Khun You Do This To Me? (...

By Pika_Shafi

(Y/N) (L/N) has moved to a new place for the first time. Here, she is delighted to see new, and different sp... More

Worst Day
Tagged!
Of Course He's Rich
TaGgeD aGaiN?
Party Gone Wrong
Party Gone Wrong Part 2
Savior
Tagged... yet again 😅
Bad Experience
Truth Or Dare?
Truth Or- Spare me
Thank you!
Random Thing
GuYs-
Awkward O'clock
👁👄👁
Rachel Light
Observations
Important (A/N) (Please Read)
Speak
Quant, Who?
dAng- tAggEd
Detention Be Like
Ice-cream Flavor: Surprise
Lies
Cool
Long Day
Watermelon Sugar
His Bedroom
#Brocken
Bring Awareness !!
Sunday Treat <3
Sunday Treat Continued <3
Bananas
My Insight Academia (A/N)
Secrets
Lights Out
Wee Woo Wee Woo
Dum Barse

First Day, New Life

1.7K 56 79
By Pika_Shafi

-Your POV-

    Ah, first day of high school, and I'm the new kid. Isn't that just grand? Oh, I'm so nervous. Tower High, here I come.

    Hello, my name is (Y/N) (L/N), and I just moved from my hometown to... this place. It's pretty cool though- there are so many different species here!

    As I walk down the street, I see the grand gates that lead into the giant school. Heck, it looks like there're a million royal palaces in there! I stare in awe as I enter the golden gate. Why the hell is all this so fancy shmancy? My idiot self looks up at the huge high school, but doesn't bother to look where she's going. I bump into someone.

    "Oof! A- ack! I'm so sorry!" I apologize to the boy in front of me.

    "O- oh, it's alright! You didn't mean to."

    The boy had brown hair and amber eyes.

    "My name's 25th Bam, but you can call me Bam." He holds his hand out.

    "Oh, m- my name's (Y/N)." I shake his hand. "But you can call me (Y/N)." I smile as Bam returns it. Now that I had a good look at him- he was awfully cute. Like, innocent-wise. I had the feeling that... I must protect this cinnamon-roll at all costs.

    We began to walk towards the big stairs that lead into the school.
"Hey, do you know where this class is?" I pull out my schedule and show him.
"Oh- that's my homeroom, too! Yeah, I think I do. Let's go to our lockers first," he suggested.

    "Good idea." I felt so happy since we were in the same class! At least there's someone I'd (kind of) know. "Soo.. where's your locker?"

    "It's E20. What about you?" He asked.

    "Hm.. mine's E24," I responded.

    "Oh, hey, our lockers are close to each other! B- by the way.. are you new in this area?" Oh crap. How'd he know?

    "O- oh.. uhm.. y- yeah I am," I chuckled nervously.

    "Okay! It's nothing to be embarrassed about, don't worry."

    "Alright!" That really boosted my confidence! Yeah, Bam's right! I'll be fine!

    We finally arrived at our lockers. As I open my locker, it closes right away. I look to my right. "Hey!" A blue haired boy looks back at me. Ah. He's cute. But a total jerk! "Uhm.. you didn't have to close my locker like that- you could've just told me," I semi-scolded. He chuckles and continues to put stuff in his locker. He totally ignored me! Before I could say anything else, Bam says,

    "Oh, Khun, your locker's next to (Y/N)'s!"

    "You know this guy?!" I blurted, a bit shocked. How could an innocent bean be friends with an asshole?

    "U- uh.. yeah...?" He replied.

    "Hmph." I look back to my locker. I could feel Khun's gaze on me.

    "You know her, Bam?" Khun repeated my question, but said it in a bit of a mocking tone.

    "Uh- yeah! We met near the school's gate. She's new here." I froze. Did he really have to tell that jerk? Khun smirks.

    "Ah, that makes sense." The hell's that supposed to mean?! I close my locker, ignoring Khun's stare and look at Bam.

    "Wanna go, now?"

    "Oh, sure! C'mon, Khun!" My eyes grow wide.

    "Don't look so surprised. Our lockers are close to each other, so we have the same homeroom." That bastard thinks he's so great, huh? He walks past Bam and I.

    "D- don't worry, (Y/N), you'll get used to him," Bam reassures me.
"Hm." I mentally roll my eyes. Sure.

-Khun's POV-

    That girl. (Y/N). She's interesting. As I walked down the hall, I could feel the gazes of girls and their whispers. Yes, I was pretty 'popular' around here. But I wasn't interested in having a love life. Especially not with these idiots.

    Suddenly, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn to see the second most popular girl in the school. Endorsi Jahad.

    "Khun, what's up? It's been a while."

    "Nothing much. And- yeah it has."

    "Have you heard the rumors? About there being a new girl? Like, no one new has ever come here unless they're super smart. I really wanna meet her."

    "Eh, you mean (Y/N)?" I chuckled at the thought of her.

    "Oh? Have you met her?"

    "Heh, I guess you could say that. Bam met her first."

    "Haha, of course. That's Bam for ya."
We arrived at the classroom. "So, you're also in this class?"

    "Yup!"

    "Then you'll be able to meet the 'new girl'."

    "Oh, that's great!" She exclaimed.
We walk in to see our teacher: Mr. Ro.

    "Good morning, students, and welcome to Tower High! Please, sit wherever you'd like."

    Endorsi and I greet him and sit down at a group of 5 table.

    "Alright, Bam and the new gir- er- I mean (Y/N) can sit right here! I don't know about that last seat, though," Endorsi stated.

    "Speak of the devils." I smirk as the two enter the classroom, also greeting Mr. Ro.

    "Bam!" Endorsi waves at him. He grabs (Y/N)'s hand and drags her towards us.

    "Hello, Endorsi! This is-"

    "(Y/N)! I know!"

    "Y- you know me?"

    "Duh! The whole school knows! Well- of your existence- not exactly your name."

    I see the look on (Y/N)'s face. She seems.. alarmed.

    "Oh, yeah, don't worry- only everyone is gonna be talking about you, no big deal," I joked.

    "Wh- what?" She whimpered.

    "No, no, no! (Y/N), don't worry! He's just teasing you!" Bam cried.

    "Oh- aheh! O- ok.." she nervously said.

    The two of them sit down, Bam in front of Endorsi, and (Y/N) in front of me.

    "Alright, is everyone here?" Mr. Ro asked the class, but before anyone even had any sort of reaction, the door slammed open.

    "W- wait! I- I'm here!!"

    Sigh that idiot. Wangnan saw us and quickly ran to the empty seat. Mr. Ro rolls his eyes as he takes out a clipboard.

    "I will be calling everyone's names. Please raise your hand or say 'here' once I call it."

-Wangnan's POV-

    I can't believe I was late! That stupid alarm clock!!

    "25th Bam."

    "Here!"

    I recognized so many people from middle school, but there was this particular girl that caught my eye.

    "Endorsi Jahad."

    "Here."

    She was sitting at our table- Bam definitely made her his new friend. Wait isn't that.. the new girl?

    "Khun Aguero Agnes."

    "Here."

    I tapped her shoulder as she tried to listen to Mr. Ro.

    "Hm?" She turned her head, looking at me, confused.

    "Are you the new girl everyone's been talking about?" Her face flushed.

    "E- eh?!" She cried, and yikes, that was loud.

    "Is everything alright, Miss (Y/N)?" She quickly turned to look at Mr. Ro and waved her hands.

    "U- Uh- y- yup! Everything's fine!!" She nervously laughed.

-Your POV-

    Oh jeez! Is that kid trying to get me into trouble? Suddenly, I felt a very hard object come into contact with my leg. Note: it was very hard.

    "HAAAH!!" I shrieked.

    "Ahem... Miss (Y/N)." Shoot. "Please, see me after class."

    I... I can't believe this! First day, and I'm already in trouble, dammit. Everyone was staring at me. A few were giggling. I looked down, embarrassed. What the hell hit me, anyway?! I glance at Khun. He was... smirking. That little-! He kicked me?! Why? What did I do to him?!

《•°•°~After Class~°•°•》

    Rriiinng!

    Ah. Joy. I stood up from my seat just like everyone else, but unlike everyone else, I walk- er- limp towards Mr. Ro.

    "Miss (Y/N), may I ask why you weren't paying attention? Is something bothering you?" He questioned.

    Hah, someone, actually.

    "Uhm.. n- no, Mr. Ro! S- something hit my leg."

    "Ah, is that why you were limping?"

    "I was limping? Oh- um yes, sir."

    "Hm. I see. Well, then. You are dismissed. Have a great day, Miss (Y/N)." He gave me a smile. Damn, I shouldn't say this, but he's really handsome!

    "Oh, you too, sir!" I smiled back as I left the room. He was nice. Unlike my next teacher, lol.

    I made my way to the next room, not many people made it yet. Perhaps they got lost. Lucky for me, it's close to homeroom. I sat down at a table for three. I took a look at the teacher. He was... a rabbit..? Er- don't judge someone's species, (Y/N)! He was staring at me. I could feel it. I shivered.
Just then, a small crocodile plopped in the seat next to me. I stared at him.

    "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT, TURTLE?!" Startled, I quickly averted my gaze.

    "I'm s- sorry!"

     "YOU SHOULD BE. I AM THE GREAT RAK WRAITHRAISER. THIS ISN'T EVEN MY REAL FORM, SMALL TURTLE!"

    Turtle? I questioned his antics. I hear a familiar voice as someone sits in front of me.

    "Shut it, crocodile. I have a headache."

    Khun.

    "I AM NOT A CROCODILE, BLUE TURTLE!" Khun groans as he rubs his temples. Serves him right.

    "Took you pretty long to get here from homeroom. What, did the amazing Khun get lost?" I snarked.

    "You.. you wouldn't understand." He sighs. What does that mean?

    "HOW DARE YOU TURTLES IGNORE ME?" And then, I remembered. My leg was throbbing.

    I glare at Khun.

    "What?" He asked.

    "What do you mean, 'what?' You kicked my leg! It hurts really bad, y'know!" He chuckles.

    "Why would I bother wasting my energy in kicking your leg?"

    "I don't know, you tell me." I sternly gaze at him.

    "WELL, THAT'S AN OBVIOUS ANSWER: HE PROBABLY WANTED TO MATE WITH YOU, SMALL TURTLE." H- huh?! My face was red as Khun smacks Rak's head.

    "E- excuse me?" I inquired.

    "YOU HEARD ME!" Another smack. "STOP IT, BLUE TURTLE."

    "Alright class~ settle down.~" Mr. Headon spoke. "I hope you all will.. enjoy your time here~." The way he said that.. ugh gives me shivers. This teacher is very creepy- it's uncomfort- able. "Miss (Y/N), a penny for your thoughts?" I blinked.

    "O- Oh- n- no- no, sir!"

    "Hm. Alright." Why do I keep getting myself in trouble? I heard chuckling. Especially from the annoying ass sitting in front of me. I give him a 'shut up, twerp!' look.

■*/|\<After Class>/|\*■

    I sighed as I waited for the crowd of students to dissipate. I then limped to the door, I wasn't even halfway when someone softly elbowed into my side, but it was enough for me to lose my balance and...

    "Ack!" I roughly hit the ground- it almost knocked the air out of me.

    "Oh, oops! Hehehe, I wasn't looking where I was going!" That random girl did it on purpose! I tried getting up, only to see a hand in front of me. It was Khun. I was hesitant at first, but I took it.

    "Are you alright?"

    "U- uh- yeah, I'm fine. I just didn't think you'd help me."

    "Who wouldn't?" I almost felt relieved when he said that. Almost. "Only I can push you around like that." He smirked.

    "Ugh." I lightly push him to the side in disgust as I stomped out. (Or at least tried.)

-Khun's POV-

    "Why would you do that, Blue Turtle! Why would you hurt Small Turtle?" I grunted at the smaller croc.

    "None of your business, crocodile." I sighed and left the room.

~+°×~Lunch Time~×°+~

    I walk into the cafeteria with Bam and Rak and look at our table. The usual group with Endorsi, Shibishu, Anaak, Mr. Kamakaze (Hatz), Wangnan, Ehwa, Quoetro, Paracule (unfortunately), and, obviously, Rak, Bam and I. But something was different. I spotted (Y/N) also sitting there, between Endorsi and Harakiri (again, Hatz). The three of us recieved our delicious cafeteria food and walked over. There were three empty chairs. I sat in the one in front of (Y/N), and the other two on either side of me. (Y/N) gives me a worried look.

    "What is it? You're looking at me as if you're about to watch your loved ones die." I got a few stares.

    "N- no! It's just.. you kicked me the last time you sat in front of me. My leg's still in pain, by the way." I scoff.

    "Again, I didn't kick you."

    "You did."

    "I didn't." She glared at me.

    "You did."

    "I'll do it again."

    "See? You just admitted it!" She pointed at me, accusingly.

    "Earrings, stop arguing with a girl you hurt. It's embarrassing."

    "Oh, shut it, Mr. Kamakazi!" A few giggles erupted.

    "Uh- M- Mr. Khun, Mr. Hatz- please don't fight," Bam interrupted.

    "YEAH, YOU TURTLE'S ARE ANNOYING. JUST EAT YOUR DAMN FOOD."

    The two of us just roll our eyes and grumble. I glanced at (Y/N). Her head was slightly tilted, like she was looking down at her food. She looked... sad? Pitiful.... guilty? Looking at her face like that made my heart feel- er- I dunno, hurt? But why? I didn't like it, this feeling. I felt like comforting her.
I stood up, my chair making a soft screech.

    "Mr. Khun?" Bam asked.

    "OI, BLUE TURTLE, WHERE ARE YOU GOING?"

    "Bathroom." I said casually, and walked off. What was happening to me?

-Your POV-

    "Ms. (Y/N), are you alright?" I look up to see Bam; staring into his bright adorable orbs was the perfect medicine to cheer me up. I smiled.

    "Of course! I'm fine."

    "SMALL TURTLE WAS PROBABLY JUST WORRIED ABOUT HER MATE." My face heated up as people stared at us. I begin to nervously laugh.

    "Aha, Rak, you're so funny, haha!" I fiddled with the rem of my shirt under the table. Suddenly, Endorsi claps her hands together.

    "GaSp, (Y/N)!!! I didn't know you and Khun were dating!" I look at her in shock.

....wut.

    "N- no no no!! It's not like that!" I frantically waved my hands around.

     "Really? Are you sure? I feel like you two click!" Wangnan agreed.

    "Click like how? Click like this?!" Quoetro made a circle with his left hand and inserted his right finger in.. it. WHat ThE bEeP-

    I heard a few murmurs and giggles. "N- no! Of course not! We're only teens! Besides, we just met! What the hell, dude!" I just met Quoetro, and man, he was crazy! He giggled like a child. I'm starting to think he doesn't even know what he did means. Aight, who ruined him?

    "Uhm.. what does that mean? Why are you so offended, Miss (Y/N)?" Bam asked me.

    "No way, Bam! You don't know? You're so frigging innocent!! Haha!" Wangnan laughed.

    "Don't tell him!" I practically screamed.

    "Aw, c'mon!"

    "NO! DON'T RUIN BLACK TURTLE WITH YOUR IDIOCY, DIRTY ORANGE TURTLE," Rak yelled.

    "LOL, fine." Wangnan chuckled. My face was finally turning back to it's normally color and temperature, until I saw a certain someone walk back inside. Khuuuun- why nowwww. My warm, red face returned.

-Khun's POV-

    As I walked back into the hell-hole after clearing my head, I kept receiving stares and whispers from my table. Now what is it?

    "Hey, it's you!" I look at Quoetro with confused eyes.

    "Uh- yes..?"

    "You did this with her over there, right?" I looked over to where he pointed- (Y/N). When I looked back he was.. doing something... odd.

    "What's that?" He didn't answer my question, he just started doing it faster. "Oh." I think I know what it is. Wait. WhaHaT?! My face was red as I made a disgusted face. "No! Are you out of your mind?!"

    "Hehe, mayyybeee 🎵!" He giggled and said it in a sing-song voice. I roll my eyes.

    "Wh- what is it?!" Bam asked, a bit anxious.

    "Nothing, Bam- don't worry about it." (Y/N) mumbled with her face covered with her hands.

    "I just cannot believe you people are so childish and immature." Harakiri said. For once, I was about to agree. "Just like Earrings." Ah.

    "Really?! I didn't even do anything!"

    "That's what they all say.." That little-!

    "Haha, guys, there's no point in fighting! It's my fault, I started all this," Endorsi said nervously.

    "It's alright Endorsi, we understand. A- also... I think I'm gonna go to the nurse." (Y/N) mumbled, but we could hear her.

    "H- huh? Miss (Y/N), are you OK?" Bam asked, worried.

    "Don't worry about me Bam. I'm just gonna go get my leg checked." She glanced at me when she said that. Why do I feel guilty? I didn't mean to kick her that hard. Maybe I didn't and she's just being a baby.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 5.3K 45
~~~college AU~~~ (y/n) (l/n), an ordinary, simple, fire wave controller who is fresh out of high school and got accepted into the elite and prestigio...
30.2K 675 30
A quiet, stoic girl and a quiet, shy boy meet, what will happen? --------------------------------------- (Y/N) (L/N) was never really that popular in...
47.3K 2.4K 67
[Rated M for descriptions of panic attacks, human experiments, etc.] She promised 'that person' that she will enter the Tower when she's ready. And s...
98.3K 2.7K 28
You, (Y/n) (l/n), are a villain in disguise in Metro City. You are an 18 year old senior in high school and do nothing but make trouble. Your villain...