The Handsome Merman

By sibbyjin

Curious about the world above. Curious how they live.. how they love... Jin the oldest prince and next in l... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Final Chapter
Thank you

Chapter 9

191 16 2
By sibbyjin

Tia pov

Why can't I move? He's not holding onto me but yet I can't move.

"I really should go and you really should go" I turned quickly to walked towards the stairs but I turned to look behind at him.

Why am i looking back at him?

He then fell to the floor as he began walking to me. With out thinking I went to his aid.

I bend down on all fours in front of him "Are you okay" I said to the handsome stranger. He looked at me and thats when I noticed the worried look in his eyes. What is this mans story?

"Can you walk?" I asked and he shaked his head.

"You can't walk and you can't talk?" I am so confused. He nodded in response. "Was you in a accident? Was you on a boat that crashed? Do you know who your are? What's your name?" I asked all these questions quickly and he looked at me blankly.

For some reason I want to help him. Why? Why do i want to help him? He could be a creep.

"Let me help you up" I said getting up and putting my hands out for him to take. He looked at my hands then up at me. "Put your hands in mine" I smiled. He did what I told him and I helped him to his feet.

"Your must have had such a ordeal. Don't worry I will help you" I am totally crazy I know. A complete stranger and I'm offering him my help. He could be a con artist! A creep! Anything... But as I look into his big brown eyes all I see is a confused man indeed. I am seriously having massive argument in my head right now!

He was now standing again in front of me and I let go of his hands. Then he fell into me causing us both to fall on the floor in a pile.

He was now on top of me and our faces were so close I can feel him breathing on my lips.

"Kiss" I heard someone shout and he quickly got off me.

Who was that? Was someone watching us? Did the press sneak in?

I sat up and looked around but no one was there. Strangely thou he was staring at the ocean yet again?

I got up and helped him up again. "Let's get you better clothes"

I helped him all the way to the castle. Walking as slow as possible. He wasn't concentrating either he was looking around in amazement.

He wasn't steady and nearly fell so I put my arm around his waist and to do that my hand had to be on his abs. He flinched at my touch and I didn't dare look at his face. I could feel my cheeks burn up...

"Erm who's he?" Namjoon said as he approached us. "He is... well he doesn't no his name" i looked at the man who was looking at namjoon."and why doesn't he know his name?" Namjoon raised Eyebrow.

"He can't talk and can't walk properly. I found him on the beach. I think he was in a boating accident" I spoke so fast but I think I said what I know. "And why is he here?" Namjoon wasn't impressed. "Because I want to help him" I smiled at the handsome stranger who I had my arm around.

"Should a princess be holding a stranger she knows nothing about like this?" Namjoon came close and pulled me off him. The man started to stumble and I grabbed him again so he didn't fall.

One of the servants came over "could you make up a room for my guest please" I asked. They nodded and left. "Would you take him to the room and give him some clothes?" I asked namjoon. "Not really" he replied. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked.. I should have told you. Help him please"I grabbed namjoons hand and pulled him to the stranger. I let go of him and he fell into namjoon.

I rushed off to find my dad. Who as always was in his office. I run in and he's on the phone. "Ah tia is home. Want to speak to mum?" He asked me. "Put her on loud speaker I need to talk" I said standing nervously in front of the desk. "I'm worried" dad said.

"Honey what's wrong?" Mum asked. "Well I found a man-" I began to tel them of the stranger.

"You have a boyfriend? At last I'm so happy-" mum started to celebrate. "Let me finish" I snapped.

Dad sat down. "I found him on the beach. He can't really walk and he can't talk. He doesn't t remember his name..." I sighed and looked at dad. "Did you take him to a hospital?" He asked me. "No he's in one the spare rooms" i gritted my teeth ready to be told off. "Tia! How do you know he's safe and not a con artist? He could be dangerous" dad started shouting.

"I know! But for some reason ... I want to believe him and help him. He needs me.." I said softly. "Tia" mum said through the phone.

"Is he good looking?" Mum asked.

"Is that really an important question dear" dad said through he's teeth.

"He's gorgeous so handsome" I replied.

"Well help him!" Mum said.

"Thank you mum" I am so happy. I went to leave when dad shouts "no no ! Just because he's good looking means nothing!" I turned to face him. I knew i wasnt going to be able to sway dad that easily.

"Daddy, i feel.. he could have been who saved me. And in the process for himself deeply hurt" i pouted. "How do we know he was him?" Dad asked.

"We don't but we could at least try to find out? He needs someone's help and I want to be that someone" I put my hand on my dads. "Please daddy! Let me help the stranger" I pouted more. "Fine! But I will be assigning more protection on you incase. And I want to met him. " dad gave in. I kissed his cheek and ran out.

Why am I so happy?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.4K 2.8K 34
︵‿♪ Where Taehyun, a lonely merman prince wants to heal a heartsick guitarist- ︵‿♬ Out of curiosity he started an adventure, little did he know he wo...
82.5K 1.8K 22
*some mature themes, you've been warned :)* "daddy, there she is! go talk to the pretty lady!" "daddy, is she gonna be my mummy?" "hey! what's up?" "...
6.6K 601 14
"Let the waters guide you... just as Selene guides them..." "You've been away long enough... It's time to come home.." All Y/n wanted out of her dull...
225K 11.3K 45
Sequel to: A Piece of Me (Jinkook) Jungkook and Jin met through a twist of fate. They have deep history together but circumstances caused them to los...