๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—” ๐—–๐˜‚๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—ฃ๐˜€...

By princetrojannn

๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—” ๐—–๐˜‚๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—ฃ๐˜€๐˜†๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ผ is about a boy who never felt the love and attention of others. His lif... More

LOVING A CUTE PSYCHO
CHARACTERS
PLAYLIST
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
AUTHOR'S NOTE + CREDITS
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

237 11 15
By princetrojannn

LIGHT

The next day

"Light can you please talk to me now? I am literally bored. Let's do something, stop thinking about your mom." I looked at Vin, he's bored because I don't talk to him since morning. I just let my self think about my mom. I hate her, but I miss her.

"Okay, okay. I am sorry." I walk in his direction. "You know what you stared at that letter for almost an hour! I couldn't believe you don't talk to me, and to your nurse." He said.

"I'm sorry love." I hugged him. "It's fine, it's fine." He replied. I sit beside him. "Did your nurse came here?" I asked. "What the heck you didn't know? She came here, she didn't talk to me. She just put my breakfast and gives my medicines then go. I don't know what's happening to her."

"Maybe she's shy or she's afraid of you now." I replied. "Maybe, I guess." He replied. "You know what Light, let's just go outside. I thought we're going to talk to that Vanez girl?" He asked. "Oh, I forgot. Let's go? We really need to go now. Police Officer Miller is going to pick me up today!" I forgot about this!

We immediately stand up. "But Vin, we need to ask our nurse first." He holds my hand. "No need let's go." He said. "But they're going to find us. What if Doctor Shawie knows what we did? We're not allowed to go outside without your nurse or my nurse." I said. "Light, trust me okay?"

"Okay, I'll trust you." I tried to open the door but... "I told you, we're not allowed to go outside alone. That's why the door locked outside. See?" He looks a little bit mad. "Why they locked it huh?" He asked.

"We have no choice, let's just get back to your bed and wait for them to come." We sit on his bed and wait for our nurse to come. "What if Police Officer Miller, is going to pick me up now? What you're going to do?" I asked. "I'll go with you! But! Please don't say that! We need to talk to Vanez now, for us to know if her dad will help you!" I smiled.

"You really like being with me huh?" I asked. "What did you say? Ask that to your self Light, I know you feel the same." We laugh. "So? You're saying that you love being with me?" He smiled. "Love? That's so deep! I just like being with you. You know what? You're so kind, and handsome!" He said.

"Handsome? Me? I know." We laugh. "Wow huh! You really admit it!" We can't stop laughing we don't why. "Light? What do you feel when you're talking to me?" He asked. "It's a different feeling, that I never felt before. How about you?" Why he's asking this kind of thing to me?

"Uh, yeah. It is like that, I don't know why my heart beat fast when I am talking to you. It's not like, I feel something bad or wrong. It's a kind of feeling." He explains.

"And that's the reason why I love you, because you're different from other people I've met before. I don't know what it is but, I love you. You know that." I added.

"You love me as your friend?" He asked. Should I tell the truth or- "Yeah." I don't know how to explain his reaction but... he looks disappointed. I'm not sure huh. "Why?" I asked. "Nothing, I just want to know." He replied.

"I thought that you're going to share something, and I am waiting for you to share it with me once you're ready to share it but... I am sorry. I thought it was something... do you remember about that?" He asked.

"You can share it to me once you're ready to share it again." He said. "Okay." I replied. I really want to tell everything to him, but... this can be a distraction for him now. What I want him to do now is to make himself recover.

I really don't know if Vanez's father can really help me, so let's just pretend that I don't have something to share. I really really want to confess my feelings to him. Maybe soon, I'll tell him the truth. Now, we don't know if Vanez would really help me, it's just going to be nonsense if I confess to him and we're going to be far from each other.

"Yes, I remember that. But, I have nothing to share? What are you thinking of?" Sorry Vin, I'll tell you about it soon. "Oh, okay." I don't know why he easily turns into a sad mode. "Why? Are you sad?" I asked. "No, I'm not sad." Does he like me? Why he's acting like that? I hope he likes me too.

We focus our glance at each other when someone knocked at the door. "Oh, that's our nurse!" We immediately get out of the bed and walk to the door. "Nurse-" Oh! Why she's here! "Vanez!?"

"Hi, Light!" He greets me and he hugged me again. "Uh, can you please stop hugg-" She releases me. "I am waiting for you at the bench since morning, I just want you to know that my dad agreed." She smiles at me. "Really? He's going to help me solve my case?" I asked. "Yes!" She replied.

"Vin? Did you hear that? We're not going to be far from each other again!" I hugged Vin. "That's good news Light." He hugged me back. "Finally, thank God!" We looked back at Vanez but, she looks so disappointed.

"How could you hug him in front of me huh?" He asked Vin. "Uh, how dare you to ask me? Excuse me? As far as I know, you don't own him. You're just going to help him. Again, you don't own him." Vanez eyes widened. "How could you ask me huh? Why you can't ask yoursel-"

"Light is mine. Happy?" Vanez looks so shocked. Even me is shocked. "Light is that true?" Vanez ask me. "You know what guys, let's calm ourselves. This is enough." Vin gets back to his bed. "Can I come inside?" Vanez asked. I looked at Vin, he's not saying any word but his eyes saying no.

I try to reply back using my eyes. "Yes, you can." Vin looked so mad at me. "Remember, she's going to help me. She's the only way for us not to be far away from each other again." I whispered to him. "What did you say?" Vanez asked. "Uh, nothing." I replied.

"Wow! Your room is divided into two colors. Yellow and blue? Light blue?" Vanez is now looking at every part of our room. "Yes." I show her a fake smile. "I am wondering if we're in one room together. The color will be pink and blue." She said.

"Yuck, it didn't match." We looked at Vin. "What did you say?" Vanez asked him. "I know your problem girl! Put something on your ear so you can hear what I'm trying to say." Why Vin is so mad at Vanez? I don't know if I'm going to laugh or just control it.

"If you don't have nothing good to say, can you please shut up your big mouth! I and Light are talking and you're interrupting our moment." She said. "Oh, why me? You're the one who came into our room. And can you please stop thinking about you and Light in one room? It makes me cringe!" I can't control myself. I laugh.

When I saw Vin's facial expression when he's talking to Vanez. My soul almost laughs so hard. "See? Light is just laughing at you!" Vin said. "No no no! I'm not laughing to any of you, I just remember something." I continue to laugh. "Okay, stop!" I controlled myself.

Vanez sits on my bed. "Wow, I want to sleep in your bed can I?" She asked. "Yes, you can sleep here." I replied. "Light!?" Vin yelled. "Did you hear that Vin? Light wants me to sleep in here!" She said.

"You can sleep in my bed anytime you want. While me, I'm going to sleep with Vin in his bed." Her eyes widened.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA" Vin laugh so loud. "Girl? You thought that Light is going to sleep with you? A big no! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA." I don't know why, but I really want to laugh. I just can't because Vanez is in front of me.

"What? Why you don't want to sleep with me?" Vanez asked. "It's because you're a girl." I replied. "So what? I want to sleep with you." She said. "That can't be girl!" Vin yelled. "Can you please shut up your mouth!?" She yelled at Vin. "Can you get out of our room!?" I don't know why this is like a joke to me. I'm dying I want to laugh.

Someone knocked to the door. "Vanez, we need to go back to your room now. Your doctor is there." Her nurse said. "Let's talk again if we have some time." She said. I just nod my head. "Get out girl! Bye!" Vin didn't stop to do that to Vanez.

Vanez left us. "Oh, thank God. Her father is going to help me out! To solve my case." I walk to Vin's bed as I hugged him. "I'm happy Light. We're not going to be far from each other again." He hugged me back. "About what you did to Vanez, I really want to laugh but... I can't. She's in front of me." We laugh.

"Can I ask why are you so mad at her?" I asked. "She wants to be with you and I don't want that to happen. After you attend to her party, don't you ever approach her again! Did you get it?"

"Yes, I get it sir. Copy!"

"That's good." He replied.

《♡》

The day is ended, I and Vin are now laying in our beds. I looked at him. He's now sleeping. Thanks to Vanez, Police Officer Miller didn't pick me up. I inhaled deeply.

I'm about to close my eyes when I heard this sound again, what the heck. Why the police are here? I immediately stand up and look at Vin. "Vin? Vin? Wake up! I think Miller is here again!" I try to wake him but he didn't hear me. "Vin?" I walked to the door and locked it.

"Oh my God, I thought that Vanez asked his father to help me. But why the police are here?" I am talking to myself. I am literally shaking. "Come on Light. Don't be nervous." I try to calm myself.

I would accept what will happen to me tonight. But, I am just thinking of what will happen to Vin once he opens his eyes without me. He's going to be sad. "Vin, if Police Officer Miller is going to pick me up tonight. I just wanted to say that I love you, so much." My heartbeat so fast.

I'm shocked when someone tries to open the door from the outside. I didn't speak. "Light! Get out of there! You need to back to jail!" That's Police Officer Miller. "Open the door now Light! I know you hear me!" He yelled. I looked at Vin, he's still sleeping. "Light!" My tears are falling.

I'm not wrong, he's here to pick me up. Vanez what did you do? I thought you're going to help me! He's trying to open the door but he couldn't. "Light!" I heard someone approach him. "Neil! Please, let him be here. Light is safe here." That's Doctor Shawie.

"Why this patient is important to you!? He needs to get back in jail immediately!" He yelled at Doctor Shawie. "Shawie it's over! I bring both of them here because you asked for it! But I need to bring Light back to jail!" I don't know how to react. They're fighting because of me. "You stop doing this please!" Doctor Shawie is crying.

Why she's crying?

"Give the key to me now!" Doctor Shawie is still crying. "You're going to put him back again there? For what? To use him again? Detain him even if he has a mental illness!?" She yelled at Police Officer Miller.

"Why are you so concern about that patient? You know! If you don't want me to use him again, I would rather choose to kill him in front of you!" My eyes winded. "Don't do that-"

"No one can't stop me from what I want to do, even if you're my wife!"

"I will kill him now-"

"He's your son! He's our missing son!" I'm shocked. My tears fall down. What's happening? My heart beat fast. Why she's saying that I'm her son? I close my eyes and I remember something.

"You know what? You just mind your business. This is not just for me, it's for your future. It's for you and to your brother's future." 

"Brother? Who's my brother?"

"This is not the right time for you to know the truth. What I want you to do is to do your job here. And if we get all of the money that we need. We will stop doing this."

So, I'm that one she's talking about?

"Are you saying this because you don't want me to bring your patient back there?" I really heard what they're saying even if they're outside of the room. "No, what I have said is true! He's our son! And if you don't trust me, let's go to my office. We finally found the missing DNA test."

I am so confused about what I heard. I am now crying in tears. I looked at Vin, thanks to that he's not awake now. I don't want him to know this. I don't want to!

If this is true, I can't believe that my mother is the one who steals the money of this hospital while my father is a criminal. I didn't expect this to happen, how things got happened? I sit on the floor and close my eyes.

I'm confused when I hear that Police Officer Miller is crying. "Light is my son?" She asked Doctor Shawie. "Yes!" Doctor Shawie replied. "Why don't you tell it to me before? You're waiting for me to kill him? I don't even know that he's my son! I almost kill him! I almost kill him Shawie!" Doctor Shawie slap him.

"You almost kill your own son because of your wrongdoings! Why you just can't be a good policeman? Why you can't do your job without doing any wrong!?"

"How could you say that to me? Huh? Yes! I admit that I'm not doing my best to be a good police officer! But, you almost did what I did! How can you buy expensive things? You're stealing the money of this hospital right!? We're just the same!" I can't see both of them but, I feel that they're crying in tears now.

"Let's go home and I'll tell you all about it." I really can't believe it.

I finally found the missing piece.

Police Officer Neil Miller
Doctor Shawie Miller
Nurse Dianne George Miller
Patient Light Miller

《B o n u s S h o t s 》

End of Chapter Twenty Four
Loving A Cute Psycho
written by Prince Trojan

Author's Note:
Now, I want to know your reactions. You thought that Miller guy is just a Police Officer. He has a big role in this story. We will know his side to future chapters. Thank you for reading my book guys!

Prince Trojan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 4.4K 55
'Dysfunctional: not operating normally or properly' That was one way to describe Clara Campbells family. Dysfunctional; not operating properly. That...
4.6M 136K 52
After her mother's death Lilith gets a new legal guardian, her older brother. With no knowledge of having four other older brothers, Lilith is send...
26.6K 1.9K 16
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
174K 8.3K 53
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€›แ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€™แ€ผแ€ฒแ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธ แ€แ€ผแ€ฐแ€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€•แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€ฐแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ถแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€”แ€ฑแ€แ€ผ...