๐๐ซ๐ข๐ณ๐ž: ๐“๐ฒ๐ฉ๐ž

By redlikesapples

"๐€๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ." "๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž?" . . . ๐’”๐’†๐’„๐’๐’๐’… ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’Œ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ท๐’“๐’Š๐’›๐’†... More

โ…๏ธprologueโ…๏ธ
โ…๏ธ2โ…๏ธ
โ…๏ธ3โ…๏ธ
โ…๏ธ4โ…๏ธ
โ…๏ธ5โ…๏ธ
โ…๏ธ6โ…๏ธ
โ…๏ธ7โ…๏ธ
โ…๏ธ8โ…๏ธ
โ…๏ธ9โ…๏ธ
โ…๏ธ10โ…๏ธ
โ…๏ธ11โ…๏ธ
โ…๏ธ12โ…๏ธ
โ…๏ธ13โ…๏ธ
โ…๏ธ14โ…๏ธ
โ…๏ธ15โ…๏ธ
โ…๏ธ16โ…๏ธ
โ…๏ธ17โ…๏ธ
โ…๏ธ18โ…๏ธ
โ…๏ธ19โ…๏ธ
โ…๏ธ20โ…๏ธ
โ…๏ธ21โ…๏ธ
โ…๏ธ22โ…๏ธ
โ…๏ธ23โ…๏ธ
โ…๏ธ24โ…๏ธ
โ…๏ธ25โ…๏ธ
โ…๏ธEpilogueโ…๏ธ
Author's note haha
Prize: Kageyama Tobio (sneak peek)

โ…๏ธ1โ…๏ธ

853 45 69
By redlikesapples

"Tanaka-san?"

"He's gonna marry Kiyoko-san next year. Nah." Nishinoya shook his head in disapproval.

"Hm... Yaku-san?"

"Oh? The zookeeper? Yeah... He's kinda cute, but I don't know.." Nishinoya hummed long, thinking about the cute brown haired zookeeper he met a while ago.

"Oh!" Hinata pounded his fist on his palm.

"Asahi-san seems like a nice person, how about him?" Hinata suggested. Nishinoya's brows met as he looked at Hinata like he was crazy. He bursted out laughing, laughing so hard that it led to tears. Hinata flinched, and thought back about what he said. Was it wrong? What's funny? Hinata couldn't understand what it was that Nishinoya found funny about what he said but he couldn't.

"That's funny." Nishinoya wiped a tear. "Asahi and I are just friends! Besides, he's totally not my type."

Asahi could feel two arrows struck his heart when he was attacked twice. Friendzoned and not being his type. Such pain, such agony. Asahi just smiled through the pain, picking up his cup of coffee and drinking the pain away. Sugawara looked at him with an apologetic look, sending him a comforting smile. Asahi just smiled back to tell Sugawara he was fine when he's not really fine. It's not that Nishinoya didn't know Asahi was there, he was the first to welcome him when he walked through that door. It's that Nishinoya thought Asahi would take it as nothing.

"Eh? You have a type?" Kageyama questioned in disbelief. He wiped his hands clean after washing the cups that Hinata brought back from a table. He had overheard the two waiters discussing about who Nishinoya could date. After the Hinata harem incident, Nishinoya suddenly felt like it was time he find someone as well. Options are nice, but he didn't think Asahi was even an option.

"Why of course I do! What do you take me for?" Nishinoya replied with his usual confident tone. He raised a brow, staring at a now uncertain Kageyama.

"Well... I just... never took you as one that would have a type. You're so carefree, I thought you'd take whatever you can?" Kageyama reasoned. He was unsure of his words himself, you can know by listening to the tone of his voice and his actions. Avoiding Nishinoya's eyes and fidgeting with his fingers. Kageyama was actually pretty scared of what Nishinoya would say next when he voiced his honest words are out.

"Woah, do I look that carefree? Hahah! Unlike what you think, I actually mind of who I'm dating. After my previous relationships, I have made up my mind on a type of partner I wish for." Nishinoya explained. Kageyama nodded and apologized for thinking of him so lowly to which Nishinoya smiled and forgave. Kageyama promised to never do that again.

Asahi just listened to their conversation and picked up information from it. He now knew that Nishinoya has had relationships before. But he wouldn't blame Kageyama for thinking like that. He himself thinks that too. He even thought Nishinoya has been single all his life and that no one would ask him out. He was even worse than Kageyama and he mentally noted that he should change his behaviour.

"Then, what's your type, Noya-san?" Hinata asked. This was a question everyone had in their head at the moment. After knowing that Nishinoya has a type, everyone was dying to pry into his list. Asahi acted like he didn't care even though he was excited to hear what Nishinoya's type in a partner is. Since he wasn't his type, maybe he could help Nishinoya find someone. It would hurt, but it would be pleasant to see the person he loved be happy. A small price to pay for a big reward.

Nishinoya looked around and smiled widely. Hinata and Kageyama leaned in to listen. They excitedly waited as Asahi was anxious.

"I don't really care if my partner is a woman or man, I prefer someone who can keep up with my craziness, someone who thinks logically but at the same time can be dumb with me, someone romantic, sweet and caring. Understanding! That's one thing that my previous partners lack. They never understand me, my problems and we end up arguing all the time." Nishinoya sighed, crossing his arms. He pouted, memories of his previous three partners coming back like a flood, causing him have a mild headache. He shook his head and smiled. "Yeah! So that's what I want in a partner."

"That's not just it." Asahi butted in. The others looked at him. Hinata, Kageyama and Sugawara looked at the gentle giant with a confused look but Nishinoya smirked. Asahi was smart.

"What makes you think that?" Hinata asked, tilting his head to his side.

"I have all of those. But he said I'm not his type. Those are his type in a personality of a partner. He has a type on their physical features too. Don't you, Nishinoya?" Asahi deduced.  Nishinoya chuckled.

"You're so certain that you're my type, Asahi-san. That's some cool confidence!" Nishinoya chuckled. Asahi hid his blush and told Nishinoya that he was just joking.

"Yep. I like girls that are my height, long haired and pretty. Not sexy, not adorable, but pretty. Boys that have a clean face, sharp jawline, a body like Daichi-san's or better and taller than me. If they have cha-chings then it's a bonus." Nishinoya stated. He sounded picky but to be honest, there are a lot of those kind of people out there. Only they are mostly taken.

"I heard Daichi's name. Who should I stab?" Sugawara joked. Maybe.

"Don't worry Suga-san! Daichi's all yours. I just want someone like him, is all." Nishinoya calmly explained even though he's terrified inside. Sugawara can be very scary when they talk sometimes and no one could beat him when he's upset. Not even his boyfriend could persuade him.

"Oh... someone like that?" Hinata pointed at someone who was outside the cafe. All of them turned to look at the person Hinata pointed. Nishinoya tried not to get his hopes up high and looked at the person. Only then did his jaw drop.

A man with dark olive green hair, about 6'2, walked into the cafe. He had a pair beautiful brown eyes, matched with thick eyebrows that furrowed, making a stern expression on his handsome face. He was wearing a black turtleneck and black jeans with a brown coat, giving off a successful young CEO vibe. Nishinoya knows he had a body like Daichi, no need to take off the clothes, he could tell. His hair looked so fluffy, Nishinoya wanted to play with it while he puts his head on his lap.

Nishinoya totally fell in love at first sight.

Okay enough, snap out of it Yuu.

Nishinoya shook his head and plastered a smile on his face as he  welcomed the man.

"Welcome to Kokoa Cafe!" He beamed.

The man didn't reply but he stood in front Nishinoya, staring at him intensely. He then took Nishinoya's hands out of the sudden. This took Nishinoya by surprise, dropping the tray he was carrying. He looked down at the tray on the ground before looking back up at the tall man.

"Marry me."

"EHHH??!!" was all that came out of Nishinoya's mouth. The rest was shocked by the sudden confession. It all felt unreal!

A handsome stranger who is just his type suddenly walked through the door and asked him to MARRY HIM just like that?! This must be a dream!

"Wakatoshi-kun!" Someone called out. The man didn't turn around but Nishinoya did. He looked at the two men who ran into the cafe, calling out for "Wakatoshi-kun".

"Oi! You can't just ask someone to marry you like that!" A brunette with choppy bangs slapped his back.

"Yeah Wakatoshi-kun. At least ask for his name first." The other, a man with red spiky hair added.

"Oh. What's your name?"

"Hah?! Me?! Are you serious?!" Nishinoya finally could say what he wanted to say earlier when he was asked out. The man in front of him (still holding his hands) nodded. Nishinoya wanted to slap his face to make sure he wasn't dreaming but the warmth his large hands was giving Nishinoya's small hands were enough to let him know this was real.

"Nishinoya Yuu."

"Ah. Beautiful name, Yuu." He praised. Nishinoya could feel his face start to burn when he heard the man's voice call him by his first name. They had just met but he's already calling him by his first name. Nishinoya was melting when the man once again asked him out.

"Sorry about him. He's..." the brunette with choppy bangs looked at his friend who was staring at Nishinoya like he was his. "Yeah he's a bit dumb."

"He's perfect." Nishinoya replied, staring at the man in front of him with lovey dovey eyes.

"Oooooookayyyyy...." the brunette looked at Nishinoya with his brows furrowed. "Let go of his hands, you're holding him for too long." He scolded as he slapped the olive green haired man's hands. As soon as his hands were let go, Nishinoya finally got a hold of himself.

"Sorry! I was... carried away just now. What's your name?" Nishinoya scratched the back of his head with an awkward smile on his face.

"I'm Shirabu Kenjiro." The brunette bowed. "This is Tendou Satori." The red haired gave him a lazy smirk and a wave to which Nishinoya waved back.

"And I am Ushijima Wakatoshi. It is nice to meet you." The dark olive green haired man took his hands once again, making Nishinoya blush. Again.

In the distance, Asahi just witnessed what happened with disbelief.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52K 2.1K 44
"๐™’๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช" โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค Haruchiyo happens to have a bad day, leading him to get out of their house out of anger. Little did he know, that was also t...
44.2K 1.7K 9
๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜บ๐˜ถ๐˜ถ ๐˜น ๐˜–๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข! ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ! ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜จ...
890 11 12
The ultimate lucky highschool student, he really does have luck as by chance he stumbles upon the schools biggest secret. since my last one didn't ha...
63.8K 2.6K 30
"๐ƒ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž?" "๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐๐จ." . . . โ™ก๏ธcharacters belong to Haruichi Furudate, I only own the plotโ™ก๏ธ