❅️2❅️

Nishinoya thanked Kageyama for sending him home. Ever since Hinata moved to Kuroo's house, Kageyama's been sending him home. What surprised Nishinoya was that the blue eyed boy offered to send him home every night, knowing that he feels unsafe to go home alone.

He greeted Mrs Tokunaga next door who was outside, watering her plants and went into his apartment. He turned the lights on and saw how neat the apartment was. He sighed.

The apartment used to be at least a bit messy everytime he comes home with Hinata. Always a hoodie on a chair, or a manga on the coffee table. But now the apartment looks so neat and clean that he was missing seeing hoodies everywhere.

He took a long and warm bath, thinking of what happened earlier that day. The image of the handsome man being close to his face suddenly popped into his mind, making him gasp and open his eyes. He blushed as so many things start to flood into his mind.

His beautiful and intense brown eyes staring into his eyes as his lips moved, saying the words "marry me". Nishinoya remembered how his large hands felt like when they held hands.

"I will come back tomorrow and date you if that is what you wish to do."

"Ah, shit." He cursed. "I think I'm catching feelings."

❅️

"You did what?!" The man banged his fists on the huge desk. He stared at his three sons like he was shooting lasers at them. The three just stood still and prevented themselves from saying anything or making any sounds at all. Their Father was angry again, which meant hearing the same lecture of his again.

They've only heard it for billions of times already, why not listen to it again?

Shirabu glared at Ushijima, the cause they're listening to the same ass lecture from their Father. Ushijima knew this was his fault but he didn't want to apologize, knowing what he did wasn't wrong.

"Wakatoshi, I know you are against this marriage, but this behaviour is unacceptable! You asked a stranger to marry you?! And a man at that!" Their Father scolded.

"He's not a stranger. His name is Nishinoya Yuu and I love him. What is wrong with loving a man? Love is love." Ushijima voiced out.

"NISHINOYA?!" Their Father saud, angry and wide eyed. Tendou and Shirabu looked at each other when their Father reacted that way. This triggered their curiosity. They held in their smirk and looked back to the front.

"Yes." Ushijima answered.

"Not only he's a boy, he's also a Nishinoya! You will cut ties with this boy immediately! No son of mine is gay!" He yelled.

"None of us are your son." Ushijima replied, surprising everyone. Tendou and Shirabu looked at him with wide eyes before looking away when their Father slapped him. Ushijima didn't respond to the slap at all. He just breathed in and breathed out normally.

"Do not, be disrespectful. I did not raise you that way."

Shirabu looked at their Father from the corner of his eyes.

"You are dismissed." He said and turned around, not wanting to look at any of them.

The three walked out, leaving their Father to sigh. Shirabu stayed for a while, waiting for the other two to leave the office. He turned back to his Father.