Queer Girl

By DOKASHIRA

Are you gay? Trans? Confused? Lonely? Misunderstood? Me too. Man, what a mood. Ok but in all seriousness, th... More

Help
Did You Know
Almost Coming Out
My Fears
Yes
Stuck Inside
Microscopic
Story telling: A Useful Skill
Moon
Insignificant Words
Lgbtq+ Comebacks
sussy sus sus
You Wanna Know Something I Learned About Bodies?
aromantic swaggerness
Friendly Reminder

Uncertainty

16 2 0
By DOKASHIRA

Remember that a real supportive friend or parent is supposed to accept you without judgement. They need to know that being part of the community doesn't depend on your interests or if you're smart or depressed or a tomboy or girly. It just happens.

Straight cisgender people say "oh you need more time to to be sure," but then again that makes me wonder how they're in a position to tell you that. (I mean it's not like they know what it feels like to be misgendered or excluded or ignored or bullied for being yourself.) Politely tell them you acknowledge that it takes time to be sure and you weren't sure yourself; you just wanted to let them know since you trust them. 

Lol, wait till your 69 and ask if it's been long enough to decide and see what they say.

(P.S. : You probably shouldn't tell teachers anything about yourself unless you know for a fact that they aren't homophobic/transphobic. Like don't even joke about it. It can get creepy... trust me.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 39.1K 100
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
33.4K 1.9K 42
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...
34.4K 2.3K 56
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
92.1K 2.4K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...