Holy Devil

By cakeinaa

>>18++ EXPLICIT&MATURE CONTENT> All the art/drawings in this book were made by me. << More

01 The Angel
Author's Note
02 The Devil
03 The Angel's House
04 The Shirt
05 The Food
06 The Neighbour
07 The Hug
08 The Ignorance
09 The Movie
10 The Bell
11 The Wind Chime
12 The Meeting
13 The Car
14 The Couch
15 The Culprit
16 The Suit
17 The Call
18 The Shampoo Bottle
19 The Cigarette
20 The Mouth
21 The Dream
22 The Bar
23 The Hangover
24 The Finger
25 The Man
26 The Man ii
27 The Rain
28 The Words
29 The Hickey
30 The Suit ii
31 The Car ii
32 The Friend
33 The Talk
34 The Question
35 The Truth
36 The Assistant
38 The TV
39 The Tail
40 The House
41 The Mouth ii
42 The Food ii
43 The Call
44 The Key
45 The Rain ii
46 The Move ii
47 The Suit iii
48 The Angel ii
49 The Neck
50 The Hair
51 The Phone
52 The Lunch
53 The Mac and Cheese
54 The Brother
55 The Brother ii
56 The Brother iii
57 The Window
58 The Ramen
59 The Banana Toffee
60 The Man iii
61 The Mouth iii
62 The Name
63 The Name ii
64 The Sleeve
65 The Halo
66 The Shower
67 The Phone ii
68 The Rain iii
The Angels & Devils's World
69 The Rain iv
70 The Rain v
71 The Coffee
72 The Wind Chime ii
73 The Blue
74 The Phone iii
75 The Ringing
76 The Ringing ii
77 The Rose
78 The Ringing iii
79 The Cuff
80 The Take Outs
81 The Whisper
82 The Fast Food
83 The Angel's House ii
84 The Sixty Nine
85 The Choco
86 The Picture
87 The Knife
88 The Tea
89 The Room
90 The Gaze
91 The Tease
92 The Balcony
93 The Apron
94 The Tofu
95 The Date
96 The Neighbour ii
Warning
97 The Knife ii
98 The Memory
99 The Eyes
100 The Holy Devil
Thank You!
Extra: Prologue

37 The Move

1K 36 4
By cakeinaa

"Mmh ahh haa ha yuki" Akihiko moaned and bit on his own finger as Hiroyuki sucked on his dick. It felt so good getting his dick sucked by the angel, he had to hold his voice back.
Hiroyuki licked his tip and pulled away slightly. He put his index and middle finger in Akihiko's mouth and pressed it on his tongue.
"Suck on it" he said.

Akihiko sucked on it desperately as Hiroyuki pressed his fingers on his tongue . Akihiko wet his finger with his saliva as he looked up at him.

Hiroyuki found his gaze to be so erotic.
He pulled his fingers out of his mouth and smirked. He went back down and sucked on his dick again. He slowly put in his wet middle finger in his asshole.

"Mmh aah~ ha" Akihiko moaned flinching and turned weak.
Hiroyuki put his fingers in deeper and rubbed it inside of him as he licked his hard dick.

"Mmh ngh ha....haa f—fuck..... " Akihiko moaned feeling good and held onto the bed tightly. With only Hiroyuki's fingers, he could feel so good and pleasured. Hiroyuki really knows how to treat him good. He felt truly hopeless.
"Turn around and I'll fuck you for real" Hiroyuki said smirking as he pulled out his finger.

Akihiko pursed his lips and slowly turned his body around shyly.
Hiroyuki licked his lips feeling turned on. He grabbed his hips and put it up higher making Akihiko squeal. He squeezed his ass and licked his asshole, surprising Akihiko.

Akihiko panicked as Hiroyuki was licking his ass.
"W-wait wait yuki—st-stop its dirty" he said stuttering and trembled.

"Nothing about you is dirty " Hiroyuki said smiling as he squeezed his ass. He licked his asshole with his tongue and opened up his ass wider.

"Mmh ngh ha...yu—ki" Akihiko moaned softly and held onto the sheets tightly. He was hopeless. He felt embarrassed.
He felt his warm tongue licking his asshole and making it wet. His tail kept moving around feeling the pleasure.

Hiroyuki reached for his tail and wrapped it around his arm so it wouldn't move around.
He spit on his asshole and rubbed it with his finger. He continued to lick his asshole and making it wet.

"Mmh yu—ki" Akihiko pursed his lips and was shaking.

"Just a little more" Hiroyuki said and pulled away from his hole. He put his middle finger inside him and made Akihiko shudder. He needed to loosen him up before anything else.
"Mmh aah haa" Akihiko moaned as his eyes rolled back feeling good.

Hiroyuki felt his warm and wet insides. He rubbed his finger inside of him and loosened him up.
"Aah ha haa yuki~" Akihiko moaned and held onto the bed tightly. He put his face on the bed and breathed hard.

"Does getting one finger satisfy you Aki?" Hiroyuki asked smirking.

"Mmh...n—no...." Akihiko replied and blushed as he frowned. It wasn't enough but it still felt good.

"Then I'll give you more until you are satisfied" Hiroyuki said smiling. He pulled out and put both of his fingers inside.

"Mmh aah ha—ha" Akihiko moaned breathing hard.

Hiroyuki spread out his fingers and rubbed gently.
"Mmh ngh yu—ki mmh aah"Akihiko moaned and felt so good feeling his fingers inside of him.

"Th-thats enough" Akihiko said breathing hard and stopped Hiroyuki's hands.
Hiroyuki felt surprised and stopped loosening him up. He looked at Akihiko who was looking at him slightly.

Akihiko pursed his lips and hugged himself tightly. He looked at Hiroyuki with his shimmering eyes,
"Y-you can put it in..." he said softly.

Hiroyuki looked at his sensuous gaze and was stunned. Akihiko looked so sexy and hot, it turned him on so much, he couldn't hold himself back.

.

"Mmh aah ha-haa! mmh aah" Akihiko moaned loudly as he got slammed from behind by Hiroyuki on the bed.
Hiroyuki breathed hard as he held his waist tight and thrusted his dick in and out of him rapidly.

"Mmh ngh ha—haa ha Yu-ki" Akihiko moaned crying and held onto the sheets tightly. He felt Hiroyuki's dick going in and out of him.
It was intense and pleasurable, it made him weak.

"Mmh ha haa you like that?" Hiroyuki asked smirking as he kept on doing him.

"Mmh ngh y-yes mmh haa—ha ha" Akihiko moaned softly and closed his eyes shut. It felt too good.

Hiroyuki suddenly held his leg and turned him over.
"Let me see your adorable face" He said smiling as he looked at his face. Akihiko looked so aroused and adorable, he just wanted to do more.

Akihiko blushed as Hiroyuki leaned closer to him, putting his leg on his shoulder and pushed him back. Hiroyuki's gaze was so hot Akihiko melted.
Hiroyuki held his legs down and fucked his ass again making the bed creak.

"Mmh ngh ha—haa ha yuki t—there" Akihiko flinched and moaned as his eyes rolled back when Hiroyuki hit his spot.

Hiroyuki held his jaw and smirked as he asked,
"Am I hitting your weak spot Akihiko?".

Akihiko nodded weakly and looked at him with his glistening eyes. Hiroyuki was hitting his right spot and making him so weak. The feeling was overwhelming.

"Let me fuck you up some more" Hiroyuki said smiling wide and did him more. He pushed his dick in and out of him as he held him down, moaning softly.

"Mmh aah ha—haa Y-yuki" Akihiko moaned crying. It was painful yet pleasurable.
The feeling of Hiroyuki's hard dick thrusting in and out of him, getting held down and getting topped was too good. He touched his own dick and rubbed it quickly. He wanted to cum.

Hiroyuki kissed him deeply and suffocated him more. He used his tongue and tasted his saliva.
Akihiko had more trouble breathing but he wanted to kiss him. He liked the feeling so much.

"Mmh ngh mmh" Akihiko made sounds as his tongue slipped out of his mouth. He couldn't hold back his moans, he was feeling too good.
"Fuck.......that feels so good" he moaned and felt defeated. He rubbed his own dick quicker, jerking off. He was close to climaxing.

"It does doesn't it" Hiroyuki said smiling and breathed hard. He touched Akihiko's dick and jerked it off for him.

"Mmh! Haa ha—yu-ki" Akihiko moaned turning weaker. Hiroyuki always knows how to do him.
His rough hand always felt so much better.
Hiroyuki rubbed his dick roughly and played with his dick,

"Mmh ngh yu—ki co-coming" Akihiko moaned and closed his eyes shut. He couldn't hold it back. He wanted to cum so badly.
Hiroyuki jerked him off quicker and slammed his dick in his ass quicker, pleasuring him more and driving him crazy.

Akihiko flinched and instantly came in Hiroyuki's hand moaning,
"Mmmh! Aah—haa....ha".
Akihiko panted as he came. He could barely keep his eyes open.

Hiroyuki took it down a notch and rubbed Akihiko's cock head, taking all the cum he had. He looked at Akihiko and licked his fingers sexually, tasting his cum.
It made Akihiko blushed with embarrassment watching him tasting his cum with such a sensuous gaze.

Hiroyuki then held both of his legs up and said smiling,
"Now its my turn".

Akihiko blushed and held onto the bed tightly. He knew what was going to happen next.
Hiroyuki pushed both of his legs back and slammed his dick in his ass roughly and quickly.

"Mmh ngh ha—ha"Akihiko moaned and felt his hard dick going in and out of his ass. It felt so good and so painful. He loved it so much.
Even though he just came he still felt aroused.

"Mmh ngh wha haa" Hiroyuki moaned softly and felt so good. He was on the verge of coming.
Watching Akihiko's pleasured face helped him a lot. He pulled his dick out and jerked himself off. He did himself quickly as he was about to ejaculate.

"Mmh ngh f—fuck...." Hiroyuki moaned as he was breathing hard. He was gonna cum any minute.

"Mmh Hiroyuki y-you can cum in me" Akihiko said with his teary eyes.

Hiroyuki felt so turned on listening to his words and looking at his sweet adorable face. He didn't want to cum in him because he worried he might mess up his stomach and they had work but hearing Akihiko offering the chance to do it, he wouldn't push it away.
He put his dick back inside and put it all in.

"Mmh " Akihiko moaned softly and closed his eyes feeling pleasured.

Hiroyuki instantly came inside of him held him down tightly.
"Mmh ah....haa.....ha" He breathed hard and closed his eyes feeling relieved.

Akihiko felt it going in him and held back his voice. He felt the warm and thick cum filling him up. It was a quite lot, he guessed.
He was getting filled by the angel with him cum and he was accepting every drop of it.

Hiroyuki slowly pulled out and let it drip out of his hole breathing hard. He leaned onto him and kissed his lips.
Akihiko kissed him back and wrapped his shaking hands around his neck.

Hiroyuki kissed him smiling and said softly,
"I love you Akihiko".

"I love you too" Akihiko said softly holding him closer.

Hiroyuki smiled wide and hugged him tighter.
He laid down beside him and held him close in his arms. He kissed his cheek and hugged him tighten He squeezed him with his legs and cuddled with him.

He was blessed.
He was blessed by the devil.
He loved him so much. He loved everything about him. He loved him so much.

How could I ever want to let you go Akihiko?
Hiroyuki thought.
You're the only one that makes me feel alive.
He thought holding the devil close in his arms naked, together.

He never once thought of letting Akihiko go. Not even when he thinks of all the bad things that could happen to him.
He knows, if everything goes wrong, he would get it the worse but he didn't care. He was willing, if it was for Akihiko.

...

Akihiko woke up to the feeling of someone licking his neck. He felt someone nibbling on his skin teasingly.
He opened his eyes slowly and saw the angel kissing his neck innocently in the soft morning light as he was holding his waist..

"Mmh yuki" Akihiko groaning softly closing his eyes back as Hiroyuki kissed his neck. He felt warm being in his arms in the cold morning..

"Good morning Aki" Hiroyuki said smiling and kept on kissing him. He stroked his body gently and kissed his neck.

Akihiko held him closer and put his head on his shoulder.
"You left a mark again didn't you" he said lazily.

"Yes I did" Hiroyuki said smiling proudly. He just left him a hickey before Akihiko woke up.
He knows Akihiko would be mad if he did in when they had sex, so he did it when he was asleep.

"Youre so stubborn" Akihiko said sighing and smiled a little as he wrapped his arms around his neck.

"You're not mad?" Hiroyuki asked feeling curious.

"I am because I never get to leave you a hickey" Akihiko said frowning .

"You could i-if you want.....its just....I'm worried that I might get..... crazy" Hiroyuki said blushing and hugged him. He knows very well that he is weak at his neck.
"Besides you always leave a mark on my arm because of your tail" He said smiling.

Akihiko opened his eyes and sighed,
"Did I leave you a mark again?" He asked.

"Yea. Its okay I love it" Hiroyuki said kissing his shoulder trying to reassure him.

"Its not okay" Akihiko said and frowned.

Hiroyuki looked down at him in his arms feeling puzzled.
"Why do you get so worried about it? Its not like anybody would see it" He said.

Akihiko grabbed his arm and looked at it. There were red marks all over his arm. The mark was so obvious. It seemed like he got. tied up with a rope.
"Don't tell me they wouldn't notice this" he said .

"Not if I don't fold my sleeves" Hiroyuki said and raised an eyebrow .

Akihiko sighed and said,
"Don't tell me it doesn't hurt".

"Its not that bad ne Aki, you worry too much" Hiroyuki said smiling. Even though he likes Akihiko worrying about him, he just didn't understand why Akihiko is being so worried about leaving his tail marks on his arms when its not that bad at all.
"I left you a way more obvious mark" He said.

"I can cover it up, besides it doesn't hurt" Akihiko said.

"Doesn't matter ne. I don't mind you leaving a mark. I like your tail very much" Hiroyuki said happily and hugged him.
"And I want you to leave a mark anyway" He said and kissed his cheek, spoiling him with his love.

Akihiko blushed and frowned. He's so annoyed with Hiroyuki's happy self but he was glad that Hiroyuki stopped being so sad and down.
He was like the usual again. He sighed out of relief

Akihiko stared up at him as Hiroyuki was smiling and hugging him gently in bed whole both of them were naked under the thick blanket.
It felt comfy, it felt warm, it felt safe in Hiroyuki's arms. It had always felt that way for Akihiko.

He always felt at home when he is with Hiroyuki.

Akihiko dazed out as he stared at Hiroyuki who was still smiling so brightly. He started to think.
He was thinking something he would never thought he would. He was thinking about something very very dangerous and risky.

He knows he shouldn't say it but he wanted to. He desperately wanted to.
As much as he was hesitating, he was confident with his decision. He started to think,

If he's not scared then, why should I?

"Hiroyuki" Akihiko suddenly said softly breaking the silence.

Hiroyuki opened his eyes and looked at him with his brown eyes.
"Yes?" He said softly smiling.

Akihiko pursed his lips and took a moment before saying what he wanted to say.
"Do you want to.......live with me" he asked looking up at him.

"I doubt anybody would be suspicious or even tell them" He said and glanced down.

Hiroyuki's eyes widened as he heard those words left his mouth. His eyes lit up with unexpected joy.
   He looked at Akihiko feeling astonished. He pulled away from him slightly and looked at him seriously.

"Are you being serious" Hiroyuki asked feeling shocked.

Akihiko blushed and didn't look at him.
"At least we could be comfortable living together first before moving to a mixed neighbourhood......if you want to that is" he said.

Akihiko then saw Hiroyuki's twinkling eyes of happiness and his lips slowly smiled.
Akihiko turned red instantly. He covered Hiroyuki's mouth and looked away.
"IF YOU'RE GONNA CRY OR SCREAM ABOUT IT I'LL TAKE IT BACK" he shouted.

Hiroyuki screamed with happiness in silence as his mouth was closed. He couldn't stop smiling.

Akihiko felt so embarrassed. He knew Hiroyuki would be so happy about it.
Hiroyuki suddenly licked his hand and made Akihiko pull his hand away.
"HIROYUKI" Akihiko shouted.

Hiroyuki cupped his cheeks and kissed him deeply. Akihiko couldn't fight it and accepted his kiss.
He slowly gave in and gave up to him. He knew Hiroyuki was gonna flip about it.

Hiroyuki held him and hugged him tightly. He squeezed him in his arms.
"I love you Akihiko" he said softly and smiled wide.

Akihiko almost fainted as he felt so embarrassed. He covered his face on his chest.
Never had he imagined he would invite the angel he hates to come live with him one day. He was truly hopeless, he knows. He frowned and gathered the courage to say it back to him.
"Love you too" Akihiko said shyly.

Hiroyuki squeezed him and cuddled with him, squealing with happiness like a kid.
"Ah~ I'm so happy" He squealed.

"STOP IT YOU IDIOT" Akihiko shouted out of annoyance.
Akihiko knows it might be risky. He knows it is risky but it was something he and Hiroyuki wanted for so long.

After what happened between them, he thought it'd be safer if they stay together.
He didn't want them to fight and end up falling apart. As much as he hated Hiroyuki, he still needed him. He still loved him.

He wanted to be happy. He wanted Hiroyuki to be happy.
Even if he had to risk it, he was willing to risk it.

If Hiroyuki could risk everything for me, then why can't I?
Akihiko thought as he was in Hiroyuki's warm bare arms. He closed his eyes as he was on his chest.

Akihiko thought,
I am only safe when I am with him, and I only feel this way with him.

I hate that I love him.
Akihiko thought frowning as he was blushing in the arms of the angel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 9.7K 21
Here's some tsukkiyama for y'all! This is my first fanfic and I'm kinda anxious so dont judge me too much pls Yamaguchi is more than satisfied with...
7.5K 389 25
Suddenly I turned around. And I shouted loudly. Mr. Devil is standing there staring at me and narrowing his eyebrows. What the hell he is doing. I'...
106 0 10
"the secret is to just be empty." his reflection looms over him as if it were a giant wave waiting to devour him. he feels the noose of his subconsci...
38.9K 2.6K 38
Earth is a paradise by day and a wasteland at night. Angels and demons visit during daytime but don't coexist peacefully, at least not until Ariel an...