unconditional (BOOK #2) [TO B...

Oleh roxann_season

After moving to Southern California, Chelsea's life has never been better... or more complicated. Sh... Lebih Banyak

prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 - Unknown
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
KEY
Chapter 37
wonder if...
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 48.5
recap
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
reuploading
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 - Gabriel POV
Chapter 61 - Gabriel POV
Chapter 62 - Gabriel POV
Chapter 63 - Gabriel POV
Chapter 64 - Gabriel POV
Chapter 65 - Gabriel POV
Chapter 66 - Gabriel POV
Chapter 67 - Gabriel POV
Chapter 68 - Gabriel POV
Chapter 69 - Gabriel POV
Chapter 70 - Gabriel POV
Chapter 71 - Gabriel POV
Chapter 72 - Russell POV
Chapter 73 - Russell POV
Chapter 74 - Chelsea POV
Chapter 75 - Russell POV
Chapter 76 - Russell POV
Chapter 77
Chapter 78 - Chelsea POV
Chapter 79
Chapter 80 - Darren POV
Chapter 81 - Chelsea POV
Chapter 82 - Chelsea POV
Chapter 83 - Russell POV
KEY 2
Chapter 84 - Chelsea POV
** Recap Chapter ** Q/A**
Chapter 85 - Gabriel POV
Chapter 87 - Victor POV
Chapter 88 - Chelsea POV
Chapter 89 - Gabriel POV
Epilogue
unbroken (book#3)

Chapter 86 - Chelsea POV

31.3K 1.8K 276
Oleh roxann_season

Chapter 86 – Chelsea POV

I leaned my head on Jamie as Jack and Casey drove in the front seat, no longer just dropping us off for rehearsals but attending and waiting until it was over returning me safely to the hotel. I closed my eyes tiredly thinking about Gabriel, he had been acting funny, we were both busy but he seemed to be looking, searching high and low, in the dark, anywhere for tasks that could occupy his time. It was freaking endless. Annoying.

"Stop growling," Jamie snickered, his body shaking mine. "I'm not growling," I pouted, then actually growling when Jack and Casey both chuckled up front.

I'd put an end to Jack's at least, "So Jack how are things with McKenna going?" silence. Jack choked, coughed on his laugh and then went quiet. After a while he cleared his throat, surprising me.

"Actually... after the holidays... I – we – McKenna and I were wondering if you could change her?" my head dipped, how had I not noticed they were making that kind of progress?

You've been to busy trying to seduce Gabriel into having sex with you... Avena answered dryly. I've been busy with other things too!

Like what? Aria countered as though she hadn't been encouraging me to go after what I wanted. It wasn't that I was occupied, worried that Gabriel didn't want me, in fact I knew he did, but he just wasn't reacting to any subtle hints I gave so I decided to not beat around the bush or else I'd be waiting until after my wedding in less than three months and I'd be writhing in pain until the need for him was sated. I didn't want that, I wanted him now, because I was in love with him. All I thought about was Gabriel sometimes, his body, arms wrapped around me; I was craving to feel him everywhere. I was ready, I knew myself. Going slow had led us to this moment, now I wanted it all, I wanted my mate, the desire was burning and felt all consuming.

Gabriel... his scent alone made my heart race and his physical presence calmed me all at the same time. See can't even give an example... Aria interrupted my thoughts.

I shook my head focusing back on Jack, "Is she sure?"

"Yeah, she is actually... she knows about wolves, knows what I am, what I do for you... Russell is going to be changed in January right? So she's asked if she could be changed then as well?" He sounded unsure.

"It worked with Cody," he added.

I had changed Cody and everyday Jack gave him mini physicals, checking him out, monitoring his blood levels, the cancer after everything I had done with my abilities was completely gone. He was cancer free, just a regular four-year-old little boy that occasionally turned into a wolf. He didn't even seem to mind too much, after eating in human form and attending lessons we held for kids his age he'd return to Angel's apartment and shift so he could play with Livvy in wolf form, 'Livvy is more fun this way,' he had answered when we asked why he always shifted around her. Despite only being near a month old, and looking as though she were a seven-month of child, she was still unable to do much, but as a wolf they could play together.

"It's safe," I said instinctively. Jack nodded absentmindedly, "yea bro... the only thing that would change is that she'd be wolf, she'd have better hearing and sight, not to mention speed, we'd train her right up like Andrea and Molly." Yeah... but Andrea and Molly are born wolves... Jack thought but said nothing a loud, the rest of the trip made in complete silence.

.

.

.

When we arrived at the Hotel everyone entered the elevator, heading up to the penthouse, each of us going our separate ways. It was already nearing 10pm, before going to our room I stopped to check on a sleeping Ava, expecting to see her in human form but she was Nika now.

Searching her mind quickly, hoping to see if I had been right about her shifting because she sensed or dreamt danger I found nothing but her dreams about Casey, playing with Emmalynn on the rooftop garden, and swimming with Gabriel and I in the pool.

Sighing I covered Nika up, gazing at her where there should be a tiny little human, my thoughts heading to Remy and this situation with Victor.

Most importantly I just hoped that Gabriel and I didn't raise a child like Mylene... Dad had given me so much when I was finally adopted but that didn't mean I just expected to get everything I wanted. I had to work extremely hard; I trained regularly, practiced to get good at dancing. Even when I started learning to cook it was – I had many misses, only a few hits.

Gabriel had already told me that it was more Mylene's wolf than anything, but Victor still blamed himself...

Standing in the doorway, my head against the wall, I feel him unexpectedly behind me, his arms around my waist, and his lips at my ear. Lulling my head back against his shoulder Gabriel's warm breath makes me shiver against him. "She's okay," I nodded, "We had dinner together and after a bath I read her a story..." he finished turning me in his arms, pulling me out of her room closing the door, leading me to our room.

He doesn't speak and I notice that he's already showered, his hair is mildly wet – maybe he showered without you around trying to hijack his showers... Aria proposed. Still he led me to the bathroom, I smiled despite her comment at what was waiting, a full steamy hot tub of water, and the room smelled deliciously of cherry blossoms and vanilla.

"Not that I don't love this but... what's up?" I said eyeing the bathroom, searching his thoughts, surprisingly they were all calm, "We've each been so busy-" I snorted.

"I've been trying to figure out who those people Robert have been pictured with are, you're painting and doing classes plus dancing... we have help but I know we are both rundown and – and I wanted to do something nice for you," he sounds so unsure of himself. I look back at the scene in front of me, the lit candles, and the fresh flowers giving the room a enticing aroma. I turn to Gabriel, "this is lovely..." I nod not releasing his hand, giving it one last try, I look up at Gabriel from underneath my lashes, loving the love I see in his eyes for me, giving me confidence, "You want to join me?"

Not yet sweetheart, I heard in my mind, nodding I kept my face relaxed despite the uneasiness in my stomach. Maybe he's had so much of it that he doesn't want it anymore... I thought and surprising me my third wolf replied, he was chosen because all he wants is what is truly best for you... you will make him slow down, but he will speed you up. Where you will be uncharacteristically yourself and rush, Gabriel will wheel you in, slow you down.

"Get in before the water cools..." he whispers kissing my forehead and then pulled away, turning around and heading out to our room. I shake my head, I know he wants me but my wolf is right, plus doing this is another way of showing his love. I sigh, but these little things he does is what makes me know I'm ready, have you ever thought maybe he isn't ready? I snort at the thought. Maybe my third wolf isn't so all knowing...

.

.

.

After soaking and just enjoying this treat I step out of the tub wrapping my hair up, covering myself with a large towel heading to our closet for something to slip on, after forty-five minutes. When I open the door, Gabriel is in bed resting back, his head looking at the ceiling, chest bare, boxers only. As if he can sense my eyes on him, his, they snap open, finding mine, giving me a small smile, holding his arm out for me.

"How about a massage?"

"You want one?" I asked confused.

Tilting his head to the side, "No, I'm giving you one, come here."

Unable to resist I make my way to him, holding my towel against my chest, watching as he swings his legs over the edge, facing me – then pulling me right between his strong muscular thighs. "Hop up," his voice thick, his chest slowly rising and falling, the energy that crackles around us increased. Doing as he says I remove the towel, climbing to the middle of the bed laying face down and I feel warm oil drip onto my back, lavender oil and Gabriel's calloused hands takes over my senses. I love his hands on me now as much as I hate it, he teases me, touching me working out each and every knot I have in my body. By the time he's finished I feel boneless my eyes closed a stupid goofy smile on my face, I finally feel him where I want him to be. Still on my stomach I feel him lower his self down the bed, running his hands over my calves, until his hands are spreading my cheeks, and I feel him lower his mouth over me, taking one long lick.

"Mhmm," he groans as I moan, squirming as he explored with his fingers, "So wet sweetheart," his voice controlled but I can hear his heart race along with mine in anticipating of my release, breathing harder as he fingers me, feeling myself right on the edge, teetering until I fall over, groaning into the bed, bursts of pleasure escaping, traveling to the tips of my fingers down to the ends of my toes.

I'm mildly coherent coming down but feel Gabriel rolling me over, lowering his body over mine, my eyes still closed snap open when I feel him, thick, hot, raw against my thigh, his eyes – his gaze – boring into mine takes my breath away, "Tell me to stop," it's a plea, heartfelt but reluctant. He wants too, he's worried about me. I see it in his eyes now, it was always about me, waiting was for me, seeing that I lift myself up, wrapping my arms around his neck, bringing his lips to mine, as he settles over me, molding his lips to mine, returning the love and passion tenfold. Fighting for dominance, that he gets until he's controlling our speed, and I pull away gasping for air but his lips stay on my body, traveling, soft greedy lips nipping at my neck, peppering my chest with kisses, molding around one hardened peak. Sucking, biting only to be replaced by his wet tongue rolling around them, "Hmm," his actions alone make me more wet than I already am, needy than I already feel, "I don't want to hurt you-" he starts to say but stops when he feels my hand go between us, reaching for him, grasping him and nudging just his head between my lips, watching his reaction I position him where he wants to be, where I need him to be, rolling my hip while he stares down at me with unreadable eyes, darkened I pull him down to kiss me, greedily, "I want this, I want you Gabriel, I love you-" I barely got the last word out before one fast thrust, his body entering, and mine molding around him, full.

I gasped loudly and arched my back, Gabriel's head falling my chest, he groaned around a peak, the vibrations felt pleasurably in my core, "Hot... so tight... ugh..." the few words I could make out, I rolled my hips, needing him to move, needing friction.

I got it. Hard. Soft. Slowly. Quickly. Deeply.

A slow building coil in my stomach was being wound tightly, more than before, than any other time, our rhythm found, bodies slick with sweat, all my senses dominated by the man above me, bringing me pleasure I hadn't felt before. When I would be right there, ready to fly, he'd slow his pace, stopping all together, letting minutes pass by, "I'm so in love with you Chelsea."

His words and actions overwhelming, I couldn't concentrate on anything, "Mine," I growled, "please... please..."

"Oh... so – so close..." I whimpered, then more when his pace increased, thrusts harder than before, filling me, pushing me over, my body convulsed, core clenching around him, "I –ugh ... Love, fuck... that's it sweetheart," he growled shuddering above me as he came as well.

Stilling, I opened my eyes reaching up to touch his face, but it was blurry, "Chelsea... sweetheart? What's wrong?" he asked worriedly but I couldn't speak, there were no words. I couldn't seem to catch my breath; I love you so... I told him over the link, tears falling to the sides, Gabriel rolled over, pulling me atop him, arms wrapped around me, keeping safe, more relaxed and content than I've ever been. More loved than I've ever felt, "Mine," he replied aloud, "Mine to love, and mine to cherish..." I smiled the tears stopping at his words.

You didn't mark me... I thought sleepily, I made love to you Chelsea; human to human... tired I just nodded.

.

.

.

Gabriel POV

I waited for her breathing to even off, falling asleep, curling her body against my side I brought the blankets around us, covering us and settling in, already hard and wanting more of her. Tomorrow I told myself; I knew she was exhausted, we'd rest now. I closed my eyes only to be awoken in what felt like moments later, Chelsea groaned, "Gabriel... your phone..." she mumbled only to mash herself against me more.

Reaching blindly, I answered, "Who the fuck is it?" I growled angrily, squinting at the clock, 2am. What the fuck?

"It's me, Logan. I sent you a video. Watch it. I've gotta go," he said whispering not giving me a chance to even reply before he hung up. I sighed, Chelsea lifted her head up to squint at me sleepily, her hair a wild mess but beautiful as ever, I inhaled, and our room still smelt of sex. Still nervous, I watched her carefully, looking for signs of regret, "What's wrong?" she asked me, bringing her self up to lay her head on my chest.

"How are?" I deflected.

"Last night was perfect," she whispered shyly, but she was telling the truth.

"It was," I whispered bringing her closer to kiss her, unable to stop myself.

.

.

.

"Who called?" she asked when she pulled away, "Logan said he had a video for me to watch."

"About?"

"No clue..." I shook my head, reaching for my laptop on the side table, opening it as Chelsea tucked herself into my side, waiting to see as well, "Whatever it is must be important," I said to myself offhandedly. Logan was currently doing what Remy would have been doing, plus more, and gathering info on the people on the list as well as searching for information on what or why the government had confirmed shifters.

They had to have an agenda, one that the Elders were probably in on, that we'd never find out unless we went searching for ourselves.

Once my MacBook powered up, I went straight to secure email, opening Kai and a video began playing. It was a small school, with little children around, and Masen, one of the men that worked for Logan entered the room holding a folder. "Who is that?" Chelsea pointed to the different people, I stopped the video, explaining, who they were, and that they were all Logan's nieces and nephews the ones he found in the basement after his sister was kidnapped before continuing.

Just as I was hitting play my phone rang again, "You're watching it?" Logan didn't bother with any pleasantries. I liked that.

"Yeah – what am I looking for?" I asked watching, "You'll see it... feel dumb as shit that you didn't see it too!" he said sardonically.

"Hey which one of you did this?" Masen asked holding up a paper, that looked just like the list I gave Logan and Wolf. Except instead of just the list of names, a few of the names were circled in green crayon.

"None of you would be in trouble, we just wanted to know who circled the names..." Masen said and one little girl, the oldest, strawberry blonde hair, blue eyes, thin looked up at him, lifting her hand, shakily.

"You circled them Kayla?" the little girl nodded.

"Gabriel, pause the video on the list and zoom in," Logan instructed.

Doing as he asks, I see the list up close:

Tylane Breedor

Markus MonToya

Andrea Mayer

Donovan Callen

Brandy Leetore

Gus Monroe

Barton Spinks

Jerrold Hirsch

Hans Streeter

Graham Lamar

Demetius Boyce

Tobie Hanlon

Darnel Byteroe

Mel Babin

Breton Rylarde

Eveline Epps

DeAndra McIntire

Taner Drobeley

Domenic Chu

Barton Adamson

Ashby Jeffers

Larney Berdote

The names Tylane Breedor, Brandy Leetore, Darnel Byteroe, Breton Rylarde, Taner Drobeley and Larney Berdote are the names she circled in green crayon, then a brown or grey color covering them. As if she meant to black them out, harsh lines covering those names.

"Why'd she circle them?" I asked confused not seeing why the hell he woke me up for this.

"You don't see it?" he asks humorlessly, "Neither did I."

Chelsea presses play, hearing Logan no answer and the video has another few minutes left to play.

"Why'd you circle them Kayla? It's okay to tell... did you have a reason?" a woman, Juliet if I remember Logan's description of the woman correctly asks Kayla.

"It's a game," Kayla whispers but her voice is shaky, not that I blame the poor girl after what she's been through. Bastards.

"What's a game?" Masen asks, and I can hear Logan growling, obviously he's watched the video and knows what's coming.

"When we were in the basement, momma would mix up the letters and I would fix them the right way... when the bad men came – came – I'd – I'd think l-letters," Chelsea growls, hers matching Logan's. I swallowed, pulling her closely, when we had pups, they'd have twenty guards, too many sick fucks out in the world, we already sent four or five people just for Ava but she rarely left the property, crowds made her wary.

"So you circled them?" Masen asks again, and I ran over the names again, excluding the ones she hadn't circled.

"Holy shit!" I cursed angrily that I missed that, each name was the same, "wait what? What did I miss?" Chelsea chirped cutting off the video and glancing at the still of the list.

"They're all the fucking same Chelsea, those names all spell the same shit – the letters are mixed but-"

"But each name spells Robert Delaney..." she finished catching on.

"How old is this little girl?" she asked pointing at the screen, her face unreadable.

"Nine." Logan and I answered at the same time, "You gave the list to a nine year old?" she snapped.

I gaped, "No, I gave a copy to her father and the teachers to see if they knew or had heard of these people, they're trustworthy-" Logan answered, "Gabriel play the video to the end," I clicked watching closely.

"Yes they all spell the same thing," Kayla was back on the screen answering.

Looking at the paper, Masen right in front of her, the desk separating them, "So they all say the same name Tylane Breedor?" Juliet was the one to ask, Masen just listening now.

Kayla shook her head, "No, they all spell the letters colored on the bad man," she says reluctantly, her voice shaking, even in the video I can see her fingers tremble.

"Poor baby," Chelsea whispers sadly, "Letters colored on the bad man?"

Kayla nodded, not making a move to touch the paper again, just looking hollowly at it.

"What did the coloring say?" she shrugs her shoulder, "I couldn't read them, jus the same letters."

"Could you write what you saw?" Juliet asks Kayla after a while, "You won't get into trouble for telling us... you know that right sweetheart?" Juliet coos. A good minute goes by and just as Masen and Juliet make way to stand I see a little arm stretch out and get a crayon from the box on her desk.

Sloppily, she writes the colored words she saw on the bad man, using the same letters that spelt Robert Delaney, and the six other names.

Betray No Elder.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

5.9K 320 30
(Editing grammar and sentence structure) Losing your parents at three years of age and having to grow up too soon to rule the most feared pack in the...
6.1M 146K 41
Ariana Belle was the typical quiet girl. She was the weak link in the ferocious Crimson Pack. She was shunned by everyone except for two people, her...
948K 24.3K 24
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ I was really inexperienced when I wrote this and quite dramatic. I understand that this book may not be everyone's favorite (even I cri...
215 34 30
They say the moon keeps people's secrets, but for Tessa it reveals them all. Tessa was never supposed to be the pack's next alpha, but fate had othe...