harry potters twin

By E_louise2006

Daisy potter is harry potter younger twin sister.She lived with her brother at the dursleys where they were a... More

leaving the Dursleys(edited)
going back to school(edited(
death omens(edited)
hogsmede(edited)
break-in(edited)
marauders map(edited)
anti dementor lessons(edited)
he got it back(edited)
the quidditch match(edited)
getting caught(edited)
O.W.L's(edited)
Sirius black!(edited)
Scabbers?[edited]
an explanation(edited)
Snape(edited)
Peter(edited)
free man!(edited)
new home(edited)
pasts
A.N

Christmas(edited)

2.8K 70 6
By E_louise2006

The next morning Harry was woken up by Ron throwing a pillow in his face. He reached his hand over to his bedside table to grab his glasses and put them on his face. He looked up and saw Ron stood at the end of his bed with a huge smile on his face.

"Merry Christmas, come on the girls are waiting for us" The ginger haired boy told his friend.

Ron left the room and Harry ran his hands through his hair to try and fix it up a little, but as always, he just made it worse. He went downstairs where Ron was all ready ripping open his presents and Hermionie was calmly taking the wrapping paper of hers and leaving it in a pile.

As soon as he hit the bottom step Daisy looked up from her book and ran over to her older brother who had opened his arms just in time to catch her.

"Merry Christmas Harry!" She exclaimed excitedly.

"Merry Christmas Daisy" He said, chuckling "come on let's open some presents"

Harry and Daisy walked over to their friends that were in front of two piles of presents that were stacked in front of the fire place. The elder of the twins sat down on the red arm chair, Daisy grabbed a present from under the tree and walked over to her brother who pulled his sister into his lap.

"This one is from me, the other twins helped me charm it do that it won't fly to far away!" She told him.

He opened the present, but did it slowly as he could to tease his sister, he laughed heartily when she shoved his shoulder and told him to go faster, when he finally did get it open, he saw that it was a golden snitch from one of his games.

"This is an awesome present Daisy thank you" He hugged her again and she giggled, he asked Ron to throw him another one of the presents and he caught it with ease, handing it to Daisy "here this one is from me"

Daisy took it from him with a huge smile on her face she opened it up, very quickly, to reveal a beautiful, silver charm bracelet.

"Wow it's so pretty" She said while admiring it "can you help me put it on my wrist"

He took it from her hands and clipped it on her wrist for her. There were six charms on it that each represented one of their friends. There was a broomstick for Harry, a Daisy flower for herself, a book for Hermionie, a sweet for Ron, a red firework for Fred and a blue firework for George.

"Thank you Harry"

The twins went through the rest of their presents together, from Ron they got chocolate frogs, from Hermione they got homework planners, Harry got an emerald green jumper with a golden H from Mrs Weasley and Daisy got a dark blue one with a silver D that they put on. There were only two presents left that had Harry and Daisy's names written on them in neat handwriting.

Once they were pulled out from beneath the tree, the four of them noticed that they were wrapped in old, dirty newspaper clippings. Hermionie and Ron took the presents over to the twins and passed them over to them.

"Harry, these presents are for you and Daisy"

Harry told Dasiy to let him open both of the presents so that he could make sire that they were safe. He opened the one addressed to him first, he had gotten a firebolt, any negative thoughts about the presents drifted away and  excitement filled him. Harry had jumped from his seat up forgetting that Daisy was sat on him who was caught by Ron.

"A Firebolt!" He looked down and saw Ron and Daisy "Oh, I'm sorry sweetheart I just got really excited"

She had a smile on her face and was giggling.

"It's okay, Harry"

The raven haired boy showed off his new broomsticks to his best friends, Hermionie didnt seem to understand why was Harry was exteenky excited by it but Ron's jaw had dropped to the floor.

"Woah, who bought you that?"

"I don't know, there wasn't a note, but I'm betting it wasn't the dursleys"

Hermione didn't seem very happy about Harry and Daisy's mystery presents. While while boys were fawning over her broomstick Daisy had opened her present which was a lovely, golden locket. Upon seeing the look on Hermionie's face about the fire bolt, she stuffed the locket into her jacket pocket.

"What's wrong Hermione?" Harry asked her.

"It seems a bit odd, it's supposed to be a really good broom isn't it, so it must have been really expensive" They boys didn't seem to understand where she was going with this so they just went back to their conversation.

"Can I have a go on it Harry?"

"I don't think anyone should ride that broom just yet" Hermionie cut in.

"Well what should we do with it then, sweep the floor?"

The girl gave up trying to talk to them and they went back to chatting about the presents. During this Ron had brought out his rat and crookshanks was also in the room which could only mean trouble. The cat chased after the rat and Ron was overflowing with rage, because of this, when they went down to the great hall not a single word was spoken by the to of them.

When they got there all the tables had been moved and there was one table in the middle of the room. Proffesors Dumbeldore, McGonagall, Snape, Sprout and Flitwick were sat at the table and three other students two nervous looking first years and a sullen faced looking fifth year.

"Merry Christmas" Dumbeldore spoke as they approached "As there are so few staying this year it seemed foolish to have the house tables, come on sit down"

Dumbeldore offered one end of a cracker to Snape who reluctantly took it and with a bang like gun shot, that frightened Daisy a little, the cracker exploded and out came a witches hat with a stuffed vulture on top that looked like the one Neville's boggart wore. Snape pushed it towards the elderly man with a tight sneer and Dumbeldore immidiately put it on.

"Tuck in"

As they started to eat the great halls doors opened again and in walked Proffesor Trelawney in a glittery dress.

"Sybill what a pleasant suprise" Dumbeldoor said and Mcgonagall rilled her eyes in annoyance.

"I was just crystal gazing headmaster and I saw myself abandoning my solidarity to join you"

"Certainly, let me draw you up a chair"

He made a chair appear between McGonagall and Snape but she did not sit down though and looked startled.

"I can't headmaster if I join the table there shall be thirteen and when thirteen fine together the first one to rise is the first to die!"

"We'll risk it Sybill, do sit down"

Professor Trelawney hesitantly sat down in her seat looking quite scared, her eyes were darting around in fear which made Harry and Ron have to hold laughs in.

"Where is dear professor Lupin?"

"He's feeling bad today "Daisy replied with a sad look on her face.

"Yes, as young Daisy said, the poor fellow is feeling ill again" Dumbeldore explained.

"But surely you knew that" Mcgonagall cut in with a sly smirk.

Trelawney scowled at McGonagall.

"If you must know, Minerva, I have seen that poor proffesor Lupin will not be with us for much longer. He seems aware himself that his time is short"

"What!" Daisy shouted, she had dropped her fork and looked up with fear and tears in her eyes.

"I doubt "Dumbeldore said in a slightly raised voice, putting a hand on Daisy's shoulder and rubbing his thumb up in down in a comforting motion"that proffesor Lupin is in any immediate danger" Daisy smiled at him "you made the potion for him again Severus?"

"Yes headmaster" Snape drawled.

The dinner went on as usual until most people had finished their meals and Harry and Ron both stood up from their seats.

"My dears which if you left your seats first" Trelawney asked

"Dunno"

"I doubt it will matter unless a mad axe man is waiting out side to kill them, which is not going to happen"

Harry took Daisy's hand, helping her up  form her chair and walked over to Hermionie's seat.

"Coming?"

"Erm no I need to talk to proffesor McGonagall about something" Hermionie said and Harry frowned a little in confusion.

Harry, Ron and Daisy left the Great hall and went back to the common room, as soon as they walked through the portrait hole Harry was quick to grab his broom servicing kit and use it on his firebolt, that he still looked at with awe amazement. A little while later Hermione walked in but instead of going over to them she went straight into a table as the coner and put a book infront of her face.

Professor McGonagall came in not soon after and walked over to where Harry, Ron and Daisy were sat.

"So this is it? Miss Granger has just informed me that you have been given a broom stick Mr.Potter and you a locket Miss.Potter"

They looked over at Hermionie with deep scowls, the bushy haired girl had gone red in the face and her book was upside down.

"May I see them?"

The professor didn't wait form them to answer and took the broom from Harry's hands, examining it.

"Hmm and there was no note if any kind potter?"

"No"

"I see well I'm afraid that I'm going to have to take this potter"

Harry's heart sank and her looked up at his teacher with wide eyes.

"W-what"

"It needs to be checked for jinxes, I suppose Madame Hooch and Proffesor Flitwick will strip it down"

"Strip it down?!"

"It shouldn't take more than a few weeks"

"There is nothing wrong with it!" Harry protested.

"You can't know that potter, I will keep you informed and Miss Potter I need you to give me that locket"

"No!"

"You can't take the broom either!"

"Miss.Potter you must give me that locket" the professor pressed.

"I said no!l eave us alone proffesor!"

"Daisy!" Harry gave her a look that told her to shut up.

Daisy took the locket out of her pocket and kept it close to her chest, she went over to where Hermione was and sat down next to her.

"I will come back for that Miss. Potter and I'm going to have to take this broom, I'm sorry potter"

She turned on her heel and left the room varying the firebolt out of the portrait,Harry stood there staring after her in shock while Harry rounded on Hermione.

"What did you go running to McGonagall for?"

Hermione put down her book and looked at Ron.

"Because-I thought and erm-she agrees with me that those presents were sent by Sirius black"

"Hermione why would he send us a present me and Harry have never even met him before"

The trio gave eachother subtle glances but didn't say anything further but it was obvious that the boys were very mad with Hermione.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.3K 1K 15
A wizard has spent 12 years in a wizarding Prison called Azkaban. For a crime that he did not commit. That wizard is Sirius Black. He learns that Sna...
364K 7.8K 86
While Harry James Potter was only one and a bit years old, when his parents unfortunately died... His older sister was three. Born on the 1st of May...
653 7 13
TW: VIOLENCE, ALCOHOL, DRVG$, SELF HARM, and MENTIONS OF BLOOD AND MATURE CONTENT! Y/N Potter is a 5th year Slytherin at Hogwarts, who is Harry Potte...
127K 2.3K 24
Watching the movies with the Potter twins what if Harry has twin sister Dya? What if James and Lily come to know about their children's life? will th...