The F1 Queen: A Women In A Ma...

Door NikkiJefferson

The infamous driver Nikki Jefferson has made it to her second year of Formula One. Despite an average season... Meer

Part 2: Sebastian The Crowd Pleaser.
Part 3: Paul Di Resta's and Nico Hulkenberg's Advice.
Part 4: A Name To A Familiar Face.
Part 5: Pre Practice Thoughts
Part 6: Warming Up Those Tires
Part 7: Nico's Turn On The Track
Part 8: Caught In The Act.
Part 9: Qualifying Sesson 1.
Part 10: Digging Deeper In Q2.
Part 11: Pole Position Hopes And Suspicions About Nico.
Part 12: Across The Line.
Part 13: The Reality Of It All.
Part 14: Everything Comes To Light
Part 15: Knowing Your True Friends
Part 16: Fun Times
Part 17: A Night To Remember
Part 18: Nightmare On Dream Street
Part 19: Paul's Diary
Part 20: The Confessions Of The Supposed Couple
Part 21: Fooling Around
Part 22: Pre Australian Grand Prix
Part 23: Getting Ready
Part 24: Lights Out....All Out?
Part 25: Out Cold
Part 26: Truth Or Dare?
Part 27: Bad News And Arrogant Souls.
Part 28: All Isn't Lost
Part 29: A New Direction.

The F1 Queen: A Women In A Man's World.

1.5K 16 5
Door NikkiJefferson

".....Oh I swear to ya, I'll be there for ya, this is not a drive byiiii...." I hummed tunelessly to the radio that lay some what a few metres away, while scrubbing determinedly at the inside of my Mercedes AMG Pertonas car. Now I know what your thinking: is this girl an F1 driver?! Well, congratulations, Sherlock! Well observed! I know that most people snub me for doing what I do, complaining that women 'downgrade' the sport, but if you ask me, the men are just as bad, if not worse in some cases!

I continued cleaning the inside of the car as, out of the corner of my eye, I saw Nico Rosberg enter the garage. Me and him haven't always seen eye to eye, but I guess we are going to have to put our differences aside if we have any hope of winning this years championship. "Hey Nico" I called from the side of the car. He turned around stupidly, wondering who had spoken, before making the usual 'aah' noise that suggested he had finally understood. "Hey Nikki, your here early. The drivers aren't usually here until around an hour and a half before the qualifiers start" He said, placing his hands inside the pockets of his designer Armarni's. He had a sincere look on this face, that sent pleasant chills up my spine. Truth to be told, despite our differences, I'd always have a soft spot for Nico. "Well, I thought it would make a change to get things organized early, so we don't have to mess around wasting time later" I couldn't help but smile at him. His face seemed content on being fixed into a smile, which made me shiver with excitement. I threw down the dirty rag of which I was cleaning the car with, and walked around the back, into the lounge area. From what I could hear, Nico was following closely behind.

Upon entering the lounge, I instinctively walked over to the water fountain and took a long drink of water. I just about managed to see Nico walk in and place himself on one of the cream sofas, that lay adjacent to one another. "So, any plans after the qualifiers?" He questioned in a hushed tone. I stopped drinking from the fountain and stared up at him, still kneeling down. I couldn't really muster any words, as I was left totally speechless. But finally I managed "Erm....not alot to be honest, probably just going back to the hotel, why?". I knew that he could sense I was getting nervous, so he got of the cream mound and walked over to me and helped me from my kneeling position, into a standing one. We where now standing just a few inches apart, and I knew he could feel me heart beating rapidly, as if it where to burst out of my chest any second. He placed his hands on my waist and pulled me even closer to his warm anatomy. "Well perhaps me and you could spend alittle.......quality time together" he said in a hushed manner. "We're going to be working together for a long time, you and I, so why not put aside our differences for once...." his voice tailed away and within seconds, his lips where dancing passionately on my neck, sending yet more desirable shivers through my now shivering body. I never wanted him more, and it clearly showed from where my hands where beginning to explore. He hooked onto this soon enough and began thrusting his tongue inside my mouth, whirling it around and around. I knew we shouldn't do this, but I couldn't seem to stop myself. My body was aching with excitement, that I couldn't seem to control either.

He pushed me seductively onto the awaiting sofa and placed himself beside me, clearly wanting to continue our kisses immensely. As he moved in for yet another kiss, I moved my head away and pulled him close instead, tears spilling down my cheeks as I tried to muster up the right words. He pulled away and put his hands on my shoulders, looking deep into my ordinary blue-ish, green eyes. "What is it Nikki? Have I hurt you? What's wrong? Oh please tell me!" his questions leaked inside my head, spinning around and around as I tired to speak. Was this unlikely fling wrong? Why did I have feelings for a man that had hated and rivaled me for so many years? So many questions flooded my mind, that I was incapable of making any decisions. He was still staring into my eyes, half expecting an answer to his questions. I reached out and touched his stubble. My eyes gazed openly as I finally gained the composure that I so desperately needed. "Come here" I echoed and kissed his lips seductively, removing all trace of doubt in the process. It felt amazing, just having him here with me and to feel his touch which had left me so confused before. Maybe it was ment to be? I had trouble with guys in the past, so maybe Nico was different? No, I told myself sternly. He has only just starting to take an interest! Maybe I'll wait awhile before jumping to that conclusion. So many thoughts whizzed around my mind as we kissed each other with passion, clearly showing our great excitement and pleasure that we were both experiencing. Finally we pulled away from each other, both gasping for air. He smiled at my heavy breathing, obviously taking it as a compliment and a sign of appreciation. "So....." He began breathlessly. "You wanna meet after the qualifiers today? I know a good place where we can hang out". His offer seemed like the gate way to heaven, but something still didn't seem right about this whole thing. I know Paul Di Resta won't be happy when I tell him later. "Yeah that sounds great! Meet in here at around 5?" I smiled widely, though inside I was riddled with doubt. "Yeah, yeah sure, sounds good to me" He vaguely glanced over his shoulder, to see if anyone was coming and continued in a hushed tone "You know, even though we've had our differences, I've always admired you for over coming everything in your way. I guess that's why I found you irresistibly attractive....." He kissed me passionately on the lips, leaving the last of his sentence a desired mystery. Reluctantly, he pulled away, just in time for our team boss, Ross Braun, to walk in. "Ahh there you are Nico! Your needed out in the pits to help with your car. The mechanics say you've been complaining about alot of under steer...." Ross said, narrowing his eyes at Nico. "Yeah, the car seems to be doing it at every apex. Maybe there's a problem with the steering. I'll be out in a minute". Nico turned to face me and placed his hands on my waist. "I shall see you later, don't forget our date!" A quick ruffle of the hair later, and he was out of the lounge and onto the pits, helping the mechanics with his car problems. I turned to Ross, arms folded. "So I've been thinking, next year my contract runs out and maybe....." He waved his finger at me before placing it on his lips. "Its not the end of the season yet! Don't get ahead of yourself, just concentrate on winning races and securing that world title" And with that, he strided out of the lounge.

I honestly didn't know what was going to come out of this. When I say that, I mean this weekends race or that date with Nico. One things for sure, I needed to tell my best friend, Paul Di Resta about it. He'd give me some advice. With that thought in mind, I staggered off the cream sofa, and out of the Mercedes garage, heading in the direction of Force India.....

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

249K 6.5K 48
two aggressive drivers. one fight. what could go wrong?
342K 6.4K 67
Hey, psstt... incase you didn't know.. I also made a 2021 book.. would be poggers if you checked it out <3 @babb1ee, follow her!!! She's helped/helpi...
601K 18.9K 113
BOOK 2 SEQUEL TO LIGHTS OUT - SPOILERS - MAKE SURE YOU READ BOOK ONE FIRST That day in Abu Dhabi changed everything. Her secrets may no longer be her...
139K 3.5K 39
Book 1: Drive Her Insane Series __ F1 AU -- When Checo Perez retires, Carlos Sainz jumps at the opportunity for the open seat at Red Bull and leave...