Dawn of Us [18+] | WATTYS 201...

By TheWorldByStorm

|| C A U T I O N || This story is RATED: SPG. Strict guidance from an adult is needed. This may contain scene... More

W A R N I N G
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Quick A/N (RANT!)
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-Two
A/N + UPDATE

Chapter Fifty-One

1K 36 9
By TheWorldByStorm

"You can't wear heels." Aunt Mary said. "Especially those! They are 4 inches!"

"But I have to. The dress might be too long for me if I don't." I said.

"Have you seen the dress yet?" She asked.

"Actually, no. Tyler said that he'd send it but he texted me saying that there has been a change of plans and someone's going to pick me up because apparently, the party is out of town. So, I will see the dress there and also prepare there as well." I replied.

"Oh, okay." She said. "Just remember not to drink okay? It's not good for the baby... and for you."

"I know, I know." I replied. "The car's going to be here any time soon. I'll just call you when I get to the hotel, okay? I'll be fine."

Aunt Mary smiles at me and gave me a hug. "I know it's just for the weekend but I'm worried about you and your health."

I rolled my eyes playfully. "I'll be fine!" I repeated, smiling.

We hear a car pull up and a knock came after a few seconds.

"I have to go!" I said, giving one last hug to Aunt Mary before galloping out.

"Enjoy! But be careful! But have fun!" She said.

I got into the car and waved goodbye to aunt Mary through the window. Then we were off.

"Hi, nice to meet you! I'm Violet." I greeted at the driver who had a very plain expression.

I looked around the interiors of the car and damn this looks nice. I'm not really a big fan of cars so I don't know what car this is but somehow I felt like this is the type wealthy people have. I mean, Tyler and his family are well-known but if you look at Tyler, you never would really thought much about him. "So, how long is the ride?" I asked as nicely as I could.

"It's about four hours, Ms. Violet." The driver answered.

"Oh no no no no no. Just call me Violet." I corrected. "Ms. Violet makes me sound like an English teacher who brings around a stick for her misbehaving students." I laughed at the thought of me being that English teacher.

I looked at the driver and he did not flinch.

"It's okay, you can smile if you want to." I said.

"I'm not allowed to talk to any of Mr. Tyler's affiliates for privacy purposes. So, if it's okay with you ma'am, just lay back, relax and enjoy the ride." The driver said, being as serious as he could.

"Oh, okay." I said, pulling myself back to the seat.

The driver looked at me through the mirror and then back to the street.

"But is it okay if I ask what your name is?" I asked. "I won't tell."

He took a deep breath, a little apprehensive. "Josef." He said. "With an "f"."

I smiled brightly, "Okay Josef with an F. I will keep quiet now and probably fall asleep so if you would be so kind, please wake me up when we get there. Okay?"

He nodded. I fell asleep afterwards.

○○○

I have never felt so special before. All these people around me glamouring me up for the party nine hours away.

I actually am afraid to talk to them because they all had poker faces, except for the girl who looked like the manager of all these people around me.

I sat down infront of a big mirror while they did my hair and make up.

With nothing to do but wait until their done beating my face, I just listened to some music on my phone.

Honestly, I have not seen Tyler ever since I arrived here, I tried calling him but he would not answer.

Then suddenly, there was a knock on the door. One of the people handling me opened the door and in came Josef with what looked like a velvet maroon dress. "Mr. Tyler wanted to deliver this himself but he went out quickly. He said he'll pick you up at exactly seven in the evening."

"Oh, okay." I said, looking down.

He placed the dress on the bed and looked at me through the mirror. "You'll be fine, Miss." He said, his face was pokered but his voice was comforting as if he could tell that I had been nervous since last night.

I smiled at him, a bit relieved.

"So, if you need anything, I'll be right outside." Josef nodded and went on his way but halfway through, he stopped. "And oh---" He said, reaching to the inner pocket of his blazer thing. "He wanted to give you this." He said, placing a slim yellow box on the table in front of me.

"What is this?" I asked.

"I only bring stuff, I don't open them." He said and left.

I looked at the box and decided to open it. It was a phone.

There was also a little note under it.

I always see you bring your phone and it looked quite outdated.

So, I wanted to give you a new one.

-Tyler

I searched the phone and a message popped up.

I hope you liked it. I'll see you at the event! I can't wait! 😊😊😊

And I did not have to look at the number because I know it was from Tyler.

Duh obviously.

Many stressful hours after for both the stylists and I, they were able to pull a human in me that I had never seen before.

I looked good! Not even gonna lie a slight bit.

Josef came in and his eyes opened up a bit and then went back to his usual poker-faced stare. "Miss, it is time." He said, looking at his wrist watch and then he proceeded to go outside.

I stepped out of the room and Josef was standing outside. I looked at him with a grin. "I look good right? I know I do. I'm just nervous. I have a feeling that I would be like a dandelion in a field of roses." I said.

"You look okay." He said coldly as he started escorting me out to the lobby and into the car outside of the building.

○○○

I don't know but I feel like I'm just a speck of dust in this event.

I am starting to question my decision. All of my decisions actually.

Shit!

I felt my hand sweat as we reached the entrance of what looked like a resort. The cars were lining up and ours was almost at the very entrance of its first building.

If you are curious as to what it looked like, it is the same, exact scenario as to those in the movies. Well, I guess much subtler. You know... realistic.

There were organized areas for the members of the press. Prominent people were being photographednand interviewed.

"Wait here Miss." Josef said as he stopped the car and hopped out, a guy took the car. He then went to my side and opened the door.

"Oh shit, this is it." I said, audibly.

Josef reached out his hand, "Don't be nervous." Josef said.

I nodded.

As soon as I went out, I felt a shift in the wind. It could just be because this was new and it is very unfamiliar to me. But I was glad that somehow, Josef was able to guide me inside without me tripping or falling because that would be embarrassing!

When we reached the grand hall, I suddenly couldn't catch up with my breath. I think I was about to pass out but I felt a hand brush up to my back. I looked up quickly and to my relief, it was Tyler.

He took my hand, his thumb instantly rubbed the back of it in a comforting manner. "You'll be alright. I'm here." He said, smiling at me. "Hi." He said, meekly.

I squeezed his hand, reassuring him. "Hi." I replied.

"Come on, the party is waiting for us." He said, giving a signal to Josef.

When we entered the hall, I was expecting it to be like a very fancy sight with Mozart playing in the background, but it was a little more upbeat than that. And I thought the people here would be stuck up and, ya know, be speaking in Euros or Pounds but everyone, so far, have been very polite.

"Don't be fooled. They just talk pretty but most of them have ugly hearts." Tyler whispered, putting his hands around my waist as he greeted some people on our way to our designated table.

"Oh-okay." I said, trying my best to smile even when my anxiety was at its limits.

We reached the table and was immediately greeted by Tyler's mom. "Hey, handsome!" She said to Tyler as she leaned in to hug him. Tyler's hand released its grip from my waist as he hugged back, while I moved to the side and awkwardly smiled as I waited for any acknowledgement.

She turned to me. "Oh and this must me Violet!" She exclaimed. "Honey, you're so pretty!" She went in to hug me. "The dress really suits you. However, the hair could do some caring."

Honestly, she was so soft and kind that I do not know what to say to her. Should I be offended by the hair comment? I'm pretty sure it's true but should I be?

"T-thank you." I said as I smiled, hugging her back. I looked at Tyler who was clearly amused at the sight.

"Come now, let us sit. The event is about to start." She said.

Tyler and I sat down beside each other, obviously. He grabbed my hand in a comforting manner. "Is everything okay? I hope my mom or the environment did not makr you uncomfortable. If anything, just tell me and we'll get out of here. Okay?"

I looked at him and smiled, "I'm good."

He smiled back, lifting my hand and kissed it.

OH MY GOODNESS.

BUTTERFLIES.

The event started, many boring stuff, things I could not relate to. People were introduced, there was a choir that sang, and just talks of what the event was and what they had planned. Apparently, in my understanding, this was a fundraiser event of some sort where people of prominence go to, to be able to donate and stuff.

"After our dinner, we will announce the names of our ladies who will be auctioned for a date. All proceeds of this auction will go to the construction of Life Made, the hospital we are funding in Indonesia." The emcee announced.

There were waiters coming in and our foods were served. Everyone started eating and suddenly I felt Tyler's mom look at me. "I hope it's okay with you, honey. I nominated you."

My eyes shot open. "Oh... Uhm..." Words immediately became nonexistent on my lips.

"Mom." Tyler said, sternly.

"Oh, it's for charity, hun. I nominated your sister as well, she is fine with it." She said.

"But Violet can't be par----"

"We could withdraw the nomination if you'd like." Tyler's mom looked at me with a little bit of disappointment.

"It's okay." I felt a gush of guilt flush down inside of me. "It's for charity."

Tyler looked at me, worried. "Are you sure?"

I looked back at him. "Yeah!" I exclaimed, optimistic.

I was, indeed, optimistic. I guess the thought of being able to help made it somewhat a not-so-bad situation... now that I think of it.

Plus, the look on Tyler's mom was just so...

You finish it.

Tyler smiled.

○○○

One by one, our names were called and each of the girls had to go up on stage, including me.

Somehow, after all five girls were called, I couldn't find Tyler's sister.

Then I realized, TYLER'S MOM LIED!
SHE FRICKING LIED!

Calm down, Violet. It doesn't matter. Remember, this is for charity. For charity.

"Anyone from the audience can participate in this auction." The emcee, who was a charming, very handsome lad but clearly queer, said as pointed his card to the audience. "The auction has no limits, but your bank accounts do so you have to be careful who you choose." He said. "And reminder, gentlemen out there, this is not a red-light. Keep it in your pants!" He added as he gave a little wink.

The auction started, the girls were called and the money was soaring.

People were bidding $100,000. The highest being $400,000. These people were not kidding. These people brought their banks with them.

At this point, being the last in the line, I was nervous.

I was nervous because with all the money that has yeeted out their pockets, what if nobody bids on me anymore? Or what if someone does but only for like, 75K?

THAT WOULD BE EMBARRASSING.

I closed my eyes as I heard the girl before me being called out. The number of auctioneers have lessened.

I looked at the crowd, searching for Tyler.  Atleast looking at him would somehow comfort me.

"Next up, we have... Ms. Violet! Ms
V, come up here." The emcee said.

I did as told and went to where he wanted me to be.

"I really like your hair, Ms. Violet." He complimented.

Shit. Compliments.

I don't know how to deal with compliments from people I do not have affiliates with! Shit!

Smile.

Smile.

SMILE!

I smiled at his word and he smiled back.

"Well, ladies and gentlemen, the bidding is on." He announced, while the people clapped and then...

There was silence in the crowd.

OH GOD.

I knew it! I knew this would happen!

They are already contented with the ones they bid. Their money have been sent back to their respective banks and all I can do here is smile awkwardly as I face unwantedness from people I don't even know.

But from the side of my eye, I saw Tyler stand up, holding a card. "200 thousand!" He exclaimed, firmly.

"Oh, we have our first bidder from our major sponsor, Mr. Tyler!" The emcee said. "Anyone here for 250 thousand?"

"250 thousand!" A guy from I don't know where shouted.

"300 thousand!" I heard Tyler shouted back.

"300 thousand! Do I hear 350?" The emcee asked in excitement.

"400 thousand!" Another guy shouted.

"500 thousand!" The other guy exclaimed.

"We have 500 thousand! Can we go higher?" The emcee asked.

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.

"600 thousand!" Tyler raised again.

The emcee pointed to Tyler. "600! Mr. Tyler fancies someone!" The emcee joked. "Anyone have extra cash?" He asked, referring to the other two.

The first guy, who was not Tyler, withdrawed and sat back.

"600 thousand dollars, going once... going twice----"

"750 thousand dollars!" The other guy exclaimed.

I was actually rooting for Tyler even though he could just ask me for free. I know this us for a good cause but a good cause could also be that I'd gow with someone I know.

I looked at Tyler, hoping he'd retort.

"850 thousand dollars!" Tyler shouted, not failing me.

"WOW! 850 THOUSAND!" The emcee exclaimed. "Honey, I don't know what's with you but you got them hooked!" He said, looking at me. "We have 800 K! Going once, going twi----"

"1.5 million dollars, check ready." The guy fought back with a paper on his hand. He was now infront of the stage.

"One. Point. Five million, folks!" The emcee said in disbelief. "Going once..."

I looked at Tyler, hoping he could do better but Tyler clearly was disappointed. Even he does not have that much money.

I sighed in disappointment but I had to keep it low key because I am infront of aristocrats after all.

"Going twice!"
.
Charity, Violet. Charity.

I kepy repeating these words.

This is to help build a hospital. That is what matters

"The final bid from Mr. Howard Lowell! 1.5 MILLION DOLLARS!" The emceed announced.

I was directed to go down and go back to my table. I was told that after the arrangements, I would just be contacted by the bidder.

I went back to the table, flushed.

"I'm sorry, Violet. I tried, I just----" Tyler tried to explain but honestly, it was not his fault. 1.5 millie is actually hard to beat.

OH MY GOD. SOMEBODY PAID FOR ME 1.5 MILLION DOLLARS!

My eyes widened in shock at the realization. "1.5 million dollars, Tyler. Someone paid 1.5 million dollars." I looked at him.

He smiled but I think he was a little bit disappointed. "Yeah, I was hoping I'd be able to get a bit of your time." He said.

I rolled my eyes at him. "What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Nothing." He replied.

"That was some bidding." Tyler's mom said as dhe sat beside me.

I felt a little nervous when she did. Her tone was just not it.

"But that's normal, honey. The good thing is you were able to help build a hospital. I couldn't even get to 500 thousand when I was auctioned." She added.

"It's true." Tyler whispered. "She was pissed because she thought she was worth more." He added.

I smiled, relieved. I thought she was going to get sassy all of a sudden.

"I will have a background check on Howard Lowell just to be safe, darling." Tyler's mom said as she winked at me.

"W-why?" I asked, nervous again.

"To be safe." Tyler winked. "Now, I have to find my sister because she's been gone since the beginning of this event. Wanna come?" He asked.

"Hmmm. Let me finish this cake first." I said as I gulped the most delicious chocolate cake in the world!

Tyler laughed as he held my hand and pulled me.

Tessa.

Tessa, Tyler's sister, is really just a mystery to me. I don't see her often, I don't even hear about her because nobody talks about her that much! And I don't understand why.

"If she's not here, she's probably at another party or something. Which means we'll never find her." He said.

"You know, I don't understand a thing about your sister. She's always missing, she's not talked about, and I don't even hear you say her name. What is up with her?" I asked. "I mean, it is like she's always in a bad mood and when I talk to her, she sounds angry."

Tyler was silent, looking away. He did so for a good 6 seconds then he looked at me. "Have you ever had a secret that you try so hard to keep, hoping no one will find out but no matter what effort you do, you just can't?" He asked.

I looked at him, a surprised, clearly caught off guard. "Uhm..." I said, gulping in fear.

My pregancy.

"Well, Tessa does." He said, smiling. But his smile had a little bit of sadness, a hint of concern. "Tessa's gay and she has been hiding it ever since we were little. She hasn't told me yet but I found out when I had an encounter with his ex. We were not close but I was able to bond with him somehow and he told me why they broke up. Apparently, Tessa has not been answering his calls and has been ignoring him. He said that she was always with this girl whenever he finds her. He followed her one time and saw that Tessa and this girl had kissed." He said, pulling me to the side where a bench was and we sat. "I doubted him when he told me because, she's my sister. I know her. So, I did my own investigation and I found out that she's been dating this girl named Annie. I haven't confronted her about it because I don't want her to feel like the world is against her on it. I want her to be the one to come up to me and tell me, I want her to realize that no matter what, I'll always be the brother she can rely on."

I brushed his arm in comfort. "Maybe she's just afraid. It's not easy to act like you are somebody you're not and she's been doing it all her life, probably. Maybe she's just gathering her courage. One day she'll tell you."

"I know. I just feel like she's changing a lot and I'm afraid that she'll change completely and I'll lose the sister that I know and love."

I sighed. "No matter who she wants to be or who she is, she'll always be your sister. That is one thing that will never change. And you will always be the brother who'll love her no matter what." I said.

He looked at me and he smiled. "You know what?" He asked.

"What?" I asked, a bit surprised at his question.

"Your future kids will be so lucky to have you as their mother and I know they'll grow up to be the kindest and the most understanding because of you." He said.

I felt my heart jump.

Not the good jump, but the scared jump.

IF YOU ONLY KNEW TYLER! OF YOU ONLY KNEW!

"Ah----eh." I mumbled, speechless. "I really miss the cake. You think we can ask for more?" I said, frantically trying hard to steer the topic into another direction.

I stood up and pulled him. "Let's go ask for more!"

Tyler chuckled. "I'll just buy you one." He said, amused.

"Doesn't matter, it won't be the same." I replied, breathing heavily.

PLEASE LET ME DIE!

●●●

FINALLY!

200K READS!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERYONE WHO READ AND LIKED THE BOOK!! YA'LL ARE TRUE ANGELS AND I APPRECIATE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!

I know this has been long overdue but you all know we got Rona spreading her nasties everywhere. With that, we got into a quarantine which felt so depressing personally because I was stuck at home with nothing interesting to do. I wanted to use all the extra time to continue this story but I just lost interest with it.

I actually started digital art durinh quarantine. It is not good for me though because my eyes can't handle bright light from the laptop screen. So, I've been procrastinating the whole quarantine and now I have school.
I was very excited for it but I quickly realozed how difficult it is to deal with schoolwork alone.

I did try to finish this chapter. I went back and forth with this one but I just can't finish it in one go.

Anyway, I hope you liked this one!

THANK YOU SO MUCH, AGAIN, FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORTS! 💗💗💗💕💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 1.8K 45
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
30.5K 575 36
˚ · . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." ╰┈➤ ✎ 𝙍𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨...
239K 1.3K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
53.3M 378K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!