♡︎Welcome to Music Camp!♥︎(fe...

By QueenIzukiMidoriya

Heya! My name is Izuku midorya! Im 14 years old and im a hero in training called Deku. I have 3 secret hobbie... More

✄ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1☏
♫{𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2}♪
Music camp, here we go!
ROAD TRIP!(kinda)AND QUIRK EXPLANATIONS
Izuku and hitoshi's backstory!
⭐️Day 1🌈
⋆Chapter 8⋆
A/N: Welp, someone figured it out(NOT A CHAPTER)
𝑌𝐴𝐿𝐿𝑆 𝐼𝑀 𝐵𝐴𝐶𝐾 𝐼𝑁 𝐵𝑈𝑆𝐼𝑁𝐸𝑆𝑆!!!

Tour!

992 21 12
By QueenIzukiMidoriya

~izuku's POV~
I walked to my room then changed my clothes, I know it's summer but I just don't wear t-shirts...

(What I am wearing)
And I decided to wear a swimsuit under it just in case.

(What it looks like)
I teleported to the boys room and said "so yeah as I said I'm taking a stroll, if you need me you can find me on the shore..." they both looked at me and then kacchan said "why would I need you fucking nerd? I'm okay on my own" I sighed and then said "sorry kacchan, well shochan, if you need anything from me you know what to do...Bye!~" then I teleported to the shore. Oh well some things never change do they?...some people will stay the same.... 'get ur hopes up girl! We're here for you!' Emma always knows what to say... 'I for once agree with Emma, if he does anything to you one more time-.' "Calm down Liam, it's okay...you know I'm used to it..." then they both got out of my body as soon as I said that.

(What Liam looks like, he is a devil, his wings are like angels because he used to be an angel, but kinda sinned TwT)

(What Emma looks like. Note:they aren't wearing the clothes from the pics, they are wearing something more,well, less formal)

They hugged me and started to pat my head, they do that when they know I'm upset...knowing they live in me they know what I'm feeling... "How about we sing some songs? Maybe it will help cheer you up" "yeah,you always feel a bit better when we sing,but what should we sing?" " I don't know...maybe lily?" "Omg yes!" "Sure but this time only you and me will sing, Emma will listen, you fine with that Em?" "Yea it's fine! Izu suggested it so she could sing it with you! I love her voice" to be honest she made me giggle. By the way here's some info about those two:

Name: Emma Williams
Age:121or just 21
Gender and species: female angel
Likes: Liam, talking and playing with Izuku Eri and Hitoshi, singing with her friends,COOKIES!, rainbows,unicorns, and some other cute stuff.
Dislikes: ALL FOR ONE!, BULLIES, seeing izuku or Liam cry or sad, Satan, villains.
Emma is a friendly angel who is secretly in love with a devil called Liam, she found him crying on the border between heaven and hell,she helped him cheer up and befriended him,she also was paired with him to be izukus guardians since she's(referring to Izuku)one of a kind. To her, Izuku is like her daughter since she and Liam where the one who cheered her up and took care of her when she was sad.

Name: Liam Northwest
Age: 124 or 24
Gender and species: male demon(past angel)
Likes:Emma,spending time with the girls(Emma and Izuku), singing, messing around.
Dislikes:ALL FOR ONE,BULLIES,villains seeing the girls cry, Bakugou (for what he does to deku).
Liam is a friendly demon,who used to an angel before his brother pushed him to the other side of the border. He never wanted to be a demon,but that was what he got from his older brother,on that day he met Emma, he also got paired up with her to be Izuku's guardians. He and Emma have a good relationship but little do they know, it wasn't one sided love. He thinks of Izuku as his daughter since he is waaaay older than her and since he was in charge of protecting her.
Now back to the story:

I sat on the sand in between Emma and Liam and put my head on Liam's shoulder then we started singing:(play the song above)
"Lily was a little girl.Afraid of the big, wide world,She grew up within her castle walls."
"Now and then she tried to run,And then on the night with the setting sun,She went in the woods away,So afraid, all alone"
"They warned her, don't go there,There's creatures who are hiding in the dark,Then something came creeping,It told her." "don't you worry just,Follow everywhere I go,Top over the mountains or valley low,Give you everything you've been dreaming of, Just let me in, ooh. Everything you wantin' gonna be the magic story you've been told. And you'll be safe under my control,Just let me in, ooh"
"Just let me in, ooh"
"She knew she was hypnotized,And walking on cold thin ice,Then it broke, and she awoke again"
"Then she ran faster than,Start screaming, is there someone out there? Please help me,Come get me! Behind her, she can hear it say!"
"Follow everywhere I go...Top over the mountains or valley low...Give you everything you've been dreaming of, Just let me in, ooh~ Everything you wantin' gonna be the magic story you've been told...And you'll be safe under my control...Just let me in, ooh~" I then signaled Emma to sing the rest since I didn't want to continue she nodded.
"Just let me in, ooh. Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh"
"Everything you wantin' gonna be the magic story you've been told,And you'll be safe under my control Just let me in, ooh
Follow everywhere I go. Top over the mountains or valley low
Give you everything you've been dreaming of Just let me in, ooh. Then she ran faster than Start screaming, is there someone out there? Please help me Just let me in, ooh." I smiled and looked behind me to see todoroki walking up to me calling my name. I sighed and got up, "hiya shocchan, what happened?" "Your father said that we should all meet infront of the camp. So I came to tell you." "That was nice of you, let's just teleport there" I held his hand and teleported us there. All of 1A and 1B where there, so they noticed me teleport, while daddy looked at me and smiled. To be honest I have came to this camp before and I literally memorized the surroundings, so it would be easy for me to find where I am. "So, know that all of you listeners are here, Izuku from class 1A will show you around since she's been here a few times" I just nodded and looked at the people who where staring at me shocked. "Sure thing, now, follow me closely, this place is huge so it's really easy to get lost." They all nodded except monoma and kacchan, they where really annoyed. I started walking and showed them around the place, well Hitoshi already knows the place so he helped me out. "Ok guys first up is pool" "wait they have a pool in here?!" Everyone except me and Hitoshi screamed. We both nodded and walked there.

(To be honest this pool is part of a hotel in Lebanon called Miramar, it's one of my favorite places)
"Okay so here it is, in case anyone wants to take a dive you can come here or just go to the shore." "Wow it's really neat." Some people said while the other just looked wide eyed, I giggled. "What else does this place have?" The girls asked me "oh you'll see, this place is awesome, anyone wanna see something cool?" "Yeah!" My classmates from 1A said(except for you know who by now). I used my element quirk and used it on the pool to make a water fox.

Everyone just stared at me with wide eyes as I walked on water and petted the fox then walked with it towards the girls. "HOW?! ARE YOU LIKE SOME KIND OF GOD?!" I laughed and said "I would like to remind you that we all have quirks" Tsuyu and the 1A girls petted the fox as he allowed them to then he turned back into just water. "Okay onto to the next place!" Then I started thinking what if we just teleport instead of walk. I teleported everyone to the seashore and they where where freaked out as hell(except for Shoto, and Hitoshi)

"sorry for the sudden teleport, I thought it would be better if we teleported than walked around. Anyways here's the seashore,you're allowed to come here too." I made a small sand castle using my quirk just for fun then I looked at everyone and they where trying to process what happened, so I made them all flout and sprinted to the stage.

I dropped everyone safely and then said "Welcome to the stage! This is where we will meet to start camp, this also where we will perform our songs and dances!"  "YOU HAVE TO STOP WITH THE SUDDEN QUIRKS!!! SINCE WHEN DO YOU HAVE THEM?!" They all screamed at me. I sighed and said "sorry, I was born with them, I just never use them in public" I then walked to a door and opened it "You guys coming or not?" They nodded and walked in.

"And that's the music room, where we would be practicing or just having fun with the instruments." "What's that room?" Denki asked me pointing at the door at the end of the room, which clearly said "dance studio". "Tetsutetsu or Kiri, mind hitting him on the head using your quirks?" Everyone laughed except for denki "sorry denks I was just joking around, the door explains itself, Mina, mind opening it? I know you'll love it" she opened the door to see a huge room, she screeched in excitement as I giggled.

"And that's the dance studio, incase we had a dance class it would be here." Hitoshi explained. "Wait,Hitoshi,you came here too?!" Some of the group screamed. "Yeah, I've been in this camp with Izu for 2 years, this is our 3rd year but we never got dorms though." He replied. "DEKU/HITOSHI YOU KNOW HOW TO DANCE?!" They all screamed again. We covered our ears and nodded. "Want me to show you guys a dance routine I've been working on?" They all nodded except for Monoma and Kacchan. Why do they have to be sooooooo tough. "Mind putting a song on Toshi?" I stood in the middle of the room not really sure of which song he will choose, luckily he chose one of my favourite dance routines.

(The girls who are in the middle are supposed to be Izuku,no need to watch the whole thing though.)
"There you go, one of my favourite dance routines, we as in the girls in 1A will have alot of dances similar to this routine, but much more complicated. As in the girls of 1B will have alot of dances which are not related, don't worry it's as cool as this one too." I explain looking at them all, Hitoshi death glared them knowing some of us are bisexual like me. I laughed and said "earth to 1A and B!" They snapped out of it as I walked out of the rooms with the rest walking behind me and Hitoshi. "Jiro, this might be your favourite room" I opened the door and she ran inside it like a maniac.

"Welcome to the recording room also known as the music studio!" I said "This is the only music studio Izu will allow you to enter, trust me she loves her private rooms" he said giggling. "Hey! You own a private changing room, and a private gaming room! It's only fair that I have my private music studio, karaoke room, dance studio, and stage!" The rest looked at us trying to process how we have some places to ourselves. "YOU HAVE WHAT?!"  "Ok, you might not believe this but we own the place" my older brother stated. "We have our own private rooms here." "But you guys aren't even related!" Some stated. "Aizawa-sensei will explain to you when we get back to the entrance, Shoto dont say anything, okay?" Hitoshi said as shocchan nodded. I sighed and teleported us to the gym.

(Imagine it without the people)
"And that's the gym, we're all expected to come here everyday" "yeah, if you wanna have amazing dance routines then you'll have to come to the gym." I said blankly, then I teleported us to the gaming room.

"Ok this place is pointless but for some reason we have it so that you guys can have fun after camp." "Eri usually makes this room a mess when she enters it so me and Izu have have our own gaming rooms. This one is for the boys, as for the girls, Izu knows where you can spend time." I teleported us to the lockers.

"Y'all should put your sport supplies in here" I said crossing my arms. "I'll bring you guys back here later, Hitoshi take the boys back to papa, I'll take the girls to you know where." I then teleported with the girls to the beauty studio.

"And that's the beauty salon, we can make each other's makeup and hair for fun. Now let's head back" they all nodded. I teleported us to papa and dad, then I ran up to them and hugged them. "Oh hey Izu is the tour done? And where are Hitoshi and the boys?"Papa asked me. "Long story short they're still walking here, I'll just teleport them" I said and then I teleported them to us. "Jeez I thought this was going to take forever!" Denki said as he was about to fall backwards. "Told you the place was huge, whoah there!" I said as I caught him before he fell "you okay denks!?/dunce face?..." The Baku squad yelled. "Yeah, he's just dehydrated, here everyone take a bottle. I don't want anyone else having headaches on the first day" I teleported water bottles to everyone even mineta. I had helped denki drink his bottle "th-thanks Izu" he thanked me as he smiled "no problem" everyone then glared at me and Hitoshi then said "explain" "explain what?" Papa asked me and Hitoshi. "Well, I kinda told them that we own the place...and now they want us to explain how we own it and how we are related. Can you explain it since it's basically a sensitive topic for Izu, and me?..." he explained. "Please papa? Oh and 1A Baku squad? You guys owe me $20 each" I said trying to lighten up my mood. "WHAT?! Don't tell me-." "Yup! They're my dads so you guys owe me the money!" I said basically twirling. "No fair! You already knew!" Mina stated. "Not my fault! Now papa can you please explain? I don't want to hear the conversation so I'm just going to take a flight around the place. Wanna tag along Shocchan? Same to you Toshi?" They both nodded so I turned into my angel form.

"Catch up if you can!" I said as I flew up and stuck my tongue out. Shocchan used his ice quirk to slide on it and catch up with me while Toshi just ran.

Word count: 2535 let's go!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.2K 2.6K 25
Izuku Midoriya was one of the students that were participate into civil war game that Nezu came up with. However Izuku was chosen to be the villain...
71.5K 3.2K 25
Late again? Yes... what else... heroes are not on time either but for a multiple part timer it meant everything to be on time. There was a reason Izu...
272K 8.2K 79
A Deku×OC×Bakugou story ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To Izuku, everything was perfect; perfect friends, perfect rival (with whom he is in love with), perfect t...
605K 20.8K 55
Izuku Midoriya had everything a 4-year-old child could wish for. He had a family, a home and a quirk that was like no other. Thanks to a tragic and v...