《The King's Court of Past And...

King_Kado131 tarafından

Welcome to King Kado's court. Worlds Near and Far come here to tell their story. With Endless Worlds, There a... Daha Fazla

Welcome!
Drive! Type: Soul!
Some Single Shots
Kado, The Hero Chosen by God
Hunting Machine
V-DAY SPECIAL
NATAS' SCHOOL for the SOULESS
Shonen Yo! Keep Your Breathing!
🍋Fibers and Fruit Filled with Love and Grace🍋
🍋The Fun Starts At The After Party🍋
Not Really Sure Special
Probably Sure Specials
Raido Devil Slave Arc Part 1
A Second Part to my Pokemon One-Shot
I Don't Really Know Special...
🍋Forbidden Lovers🍋
Esuriit
Grave Fodiens
BIG BANG WAVE!
The Best Chapter of All Time
Fairy Tail & The Wonderful Seiken
Fairy Tail & The Wonderful Seiken#2 Part 1
[A/N] I Went Overboard...
The Seiken Of The Fairies #2 Part 2
[A/N] Pherb, I Know What I'm Gonna Write Today!
⚠️Madness Of Love⚠️
Random Drawings I've Done +Little Update
Demon King Kado Drawings! +Another Update!
《One Piece Devilive》[PART 1]
《One Piece Devilive》 Part 2
《One Piece Devilive》 Part 3

I REALLY JUST WANNA MAKE AN ISEKAI

615 10 12
King_Kado131 tarafından

I HAVE SO MANY IDEAS FOR SO MANY DIFFERENT STORIES!
AND I KNOW I CAN'T WRITE THEM BECAUSE I ALREADY HAVE A LOT OF PROJECTS GOING ON!
AND I'M SUPER SCARED OF BECOMING ONE OF THOSE USERS WHO PUBLISHES A TON OF STORIES AND WRITES NONE OF THEM!

So I'll just start writing them here... and come back to them when I have the room and less pressure so I can write them later in life!

So yeah, please enjoy this Isekai Male Reader One-Shot.

Also great, this chapter is glitched for me and I have to republish it.

《START!》

"... Why... Why is this happening?... I thought that a second chance... wouldn't be this painful..."

In the middle of hot desert, the wind barley blew as the intense heat of the sand covered land distorted the world around it, making it wave as if it was liquid. In the middle of this desert, a single person laid alone in the burning sand, panting to themself as they laid there. The person had tanned skin that wrapped tightly around their bones, showing that they hadn't eaten in a while, or hadn't eaten much in a while. His skin has odd Black Spots dotting his body and messy dark brown hair. Ontop of that brown hair were two ears, resembling that of a kind of canine on top of his head. The person had a petite, and somewhat feminine body that was covered in different bruises and other types of injuries. The person only wore a tunic that was decorated with small bones, going down to the middle of their thighs. The person stared up at the sky with almost lifeless dull brownish orange eyes. Then suddenly with a small ping sound, a small floating screen appeared infront of the person holding an odd mass of information on it.

[Menu]

Name: Y/n Shout
Level: 1
Race: Spotted Hyena HumaBeast
Gender: Male
Class: (!)Unachievable(!)
Title: (New) Starving Slave
HP: 75/100
MP: 0/0
Strength: 5
Stamina: 5
Vitality: 10
Intelligence: 500
Agility: 100
Mana: 0

Status: Starving
(-10 HP Ever 60 Seconds)
(You are currently under the effects of Starving. Eat a sufficient amount of food to remove.)

Status: Dehydration
(-50 HP Ever 60 Seconds)
(You are currently under the effects of Dehydration. Drink a sufficient amount of liquid to remove.)

Passive Skill: Bare Minimum
(Allows you to survive off of the Bare Minimum of Food and Water.
Reduce Damage taken from Dehydration and Starving from -50 and -10 to -5 and -1)

[Menu]

A loud growl is heard from the Y/n's stomach as he winced in pain, when suddenly another menu appeared infront of his face, next to the main one.

(!)Notice(!)

Starving & Dehydration have Activated Simultaneously.

-6 HP

HP: 68

Would you like more Notices about Current Activating Statuses?

[YES] [NO]

(!)Notice(!)

"N-No... I don't anymore... not right now..."

Y/n said horsley as the menu dissapeared... only for another to appear soon after.

(?)Hint(?)

Ever 60 Seconds a Minute passes.
If you do not remove your current statuses, you will die 12 Minutes.
You should seek out your Cackle (Known as a Village or Group of Hyenas) to avoid a painful Death.

Would you like to stop Hints from Appearing?

[NO] [NO]

(?)Hint(?)

"...Why are you even giving me a choice if both of them are No?..."

The Hint screen then disappeared as Y/n continued to lie there, the same expression of hopelessness as he laid there. Y/n the looked up as his main menu, staring at the Class, causing the menu to change.

[Menu]

Class

Classes are thing you earn at birth. They determine what natural skills you have. You Clas can evolve and change, but they will stay on the same track, for example, a Warrior can't become a Wizard, but they can become a Spell Sword.

All Male Spotted Hyena HumaBeast, are born without Classes, therefore all Normal Classes are Unobtainable.

[Menu]

"Tch! Dammit!"

Y/n growled in anger as tears began streaming down his face as his hands clenched into fists, gripping the sand below him in anger as he laid there.

"Why? Why!? WHY!? I already lived though hardship in my life! This is supposed to be my second chance... it's supposed to be easy... a paradise... just like in all those Mangas I used to read... so why... why was I born in a fucked up life like this?"

Y/n said to himself as he felt more pain shoot through his body from his Dehydration and Starvation. He then let his arms go limp and he began to close his eyes, thinking to himself...

"My name is Y/n L/n... and I used to be 40 year old man living in America..."

Y/n thought to himself as images of his past appeared in his mind. The image of an very ambiguous adult man wearing some normal casual clothing was sitting inside of a bank with a mass of other people.

"The past 40 years of my life... have been... boreing to say the least... I've always loved Anime and Manga, the idea of people living such awesome lives fighting monsters, saving lives, and finding the love of their life. I don't know who wouldn't be drawn to that... but I could only dream about a life like that... until..."

A man inside of the bank pulled out a gun with some other men, causing everyone inside of the bank to begin panicking. Then one of the Gunmen pointed his weapon at Y/n, shocking his past self.

"I was used as an example... but then... something I could only dream of happened. I was reborn... but I kept my memories, my smarts, all in a tiny new born body."

Then the images of a baby version of the new HumaBeast Y/n was shown being held In front of a mass of other female Hyenas, who could only be described as, Spotted, Tanned Amazons.

"But... as soon as I was reborn... I was seen with disgust... and taken away from my new mother... I never knew her, or even got to see her face... turns out... even though they have a human appearance similar to Nekos... Hyenas are still Hyenas... as soon as a Male Hyena HumaBeast is born, they are tossed aside and away from their family... treated like servants or slaves. And now, that's how I've been living for the past 14 years in this new world with these stupid menus..."

Y/n continued to think as he opened his eyes, only to see that the sun had started to set. A lot of time had passed and Y/n was still lying there, slowly dying from his Statuses. Y/n slowly sat up and looked around, only to see an odd bone covered in meat that looked like it had been mostly eaten, along with a small flask filled with presumably water. Next to those things were a mass of foot prints leading into a light in the distance. Y/n stared at the food, water and footsteps for a moment, before he picked up the bone and flask, quickly eating the food and drinking the water.

"In this world. Male Hyenas are only useful as slaves that help with menial tasks, while Females are born strong with all kinds of Classes. They hunt for food and feed themselves, and we get the scraps when they're finished. Male Hyenas are weaklings. Who get exiled if they can't serve like they're supposed to..."

Y/n thought to himself as he finished the small amount of sand covered meat and stale water he was given.

(!)Notice(!)

The Statuses Starving Dehydration had been removed.

Bare Minimum's Second effect has activated.
(+50 HP Every Ounce of Food Eaten)

You have Learned the Skill Meditation.
(Stop Status from activating by Concentrating on nothing but your thoughts. Raises Intelligence and Mana.)

(!)Notice(!)

Y/n wide his mouth with his arm as he dismissed the screen. He then stood up, staring at a large sand village in the distance with a large monster's bones all around the village with a flag that had a large Hyena Skull as it's emblem.

"Hehehehehehehehe... Hehehehehehehehehe!"

(!)Notice(!)

Racial Skill: Laughing Hyena
Activated
(As a Spotted Hyena HumaBeast, you can chuckle and laugh like a real animal. Although this skill in uncontrollable, and can only be activated during specific mindsets.
When activated at the right times, this skill can inflict the Status Fear, Astonishment or Confusion.)

(!)Notice(!)

"Hehehehehehehe! HAHAHAHAHAAAA! HAHAAAA! HAAAA!"

Y/n chuckling quickly became full on animalistic laughter. Y/n's laughter began to die down, making Y/n pant as he gripped the bone from the meat he just ate gripping it tightly.

"This Cackle... it's my home... but screw it! I'm not being a Slave and wasting my Second Chance for an awesome Isekai Life! I'm not sitting around anymore!"

Y/n yelled into the night as he picked up the flask, quickly opening his Menu, revealing a brand new screen that caused his Flask to disappear in a mass of red light.

[Menu]
[■] Inventory [■]

The Chief Huntress' Spare Flask

The Chief Huntress' Meat Scrap Bone

(!)Notice(!)

A bone item has been found in your Inventory. Would you like to Transform that Item?

[YES] [NO]

(!)Notice(!)

"So. The Chief Huntress gave this to me, huh?... Yes, transform the Bone into a weapon."

Y/n said to himself, causing a roulette wheel to appear with different weapon names all over it.

(!)Notice(!)

The Racial Skill,
Hyena Bone Mastery
Has Activated.

(!)Notice(!)

"Hyena have the ability to turn Bones into almost anything. Weapons, clothing, armor and even buildings. As long as I have bones, I can make anything I need."

Y/n thought to himself as the Roulette wheel stopped, causing an odd red light to shine around the Bone in his hand, causing it to transform.

(!)Notice(!)

The Chief Huntress' Meat Bone has

transformed into

Rudimentary Bone BroadSword.

(!)Notice(!)

Y/n gripped his new bone sword tightly, spinning it around a bit as he turned away from the Hyena Sand Village.

"I'm gonna get way stronger! I'll fight monsters! Save lives! And find the love of my life! I'll show this world what human from a boring world with a dream can do!"

Y/n yelled with determination as he gripped his new bone sword tightly. Placing it inside of his inventory as he began walking away into the freezing night of the desert, but he was unaffected by the cold. A ping was heard as a new menu appeared infront of Y/n.

(!?)Long Term Quest(!?)

Quest Name:
Become a True Isekai Protagonist

Objectives:
Defeat Monsters: 0/100,000,000
Saved Lives: 0/100,000,000
Find Lover
Become A Legendary Hero

Do you Accept?

[YES] [YES]

(?!?)Long Term Quest(?!?)

"Heh, still don't know why you're giving me options if both of them are Yes."

(?!?)Mandatory Quest(?!?)

Quest Name:
Survive On Your Own

Objective:
Gain a Sufficient amount of Food to avoid Starving
Gain a Sufficient amount of Water to avoid Dehydration

Fail by:
Dying

Rewards:
Supply Box
Fossil Rock
Hunter's Bone Armor
Lucky Box

(?!?)Mandatory Quest(?!?)

"All I need is food and water and I get all that stuff... well I guess I am in a desert... But, I will survive! I know that I can!"

Y/n said to himself in excitment as he began walking off into the cold desert night, ready to prove himself to this new world.

[Rex Just Really Wants To Make an Isekai!]
《Laughing Like a Real Animal》
《Male Hyena Isekai》

"HOLY CRAP!"

The ground rumbles as Y/n runs across the desert night as a mass of clicking is heard following behind him.

"The Left! Move! Runaway!"

A thought popped into Y/n's mind as he quickly dived to his right, as a gigantic black scorpion the size of an elephant flew by Y/n's left, it's pincers slamming together, causing making a loud clack sound as it tied to slice Y/n in half. Y/n quickly got back on his feet summoning his Rudimentary Bone Sword, ready to attack the monster.

(#)Inspect Target(#)

Name: Black Sting Scorpion (Adult)
Level: 10
Monster Type:
Large/Nocturnal/Normal/Pack Monster

(#)Inspect Target(#)

"GREAT! The first monster I find when starting my journey has to be a Giant Scorpion! I'm really starting to hate the desert! And it's super strong too..."

Y/n thought to himself as he opened up a menu discreetly whole the Scorpion got ready to attack.

[Menu]

Racial Skill:
Fight and Flight Instinct

As a HumaBeast, your Fight or Flight instincts are much stronger than that of a normal human.

As a Male Hyena, you rely on Flight rather than Fight.
Warning of all incoming attacks will appear at the best moment to dodge them.

[Menu]

"That skill might be the sole reason why I'm alive right now... these scorpions burrow in the sand and jump out as soon as prey like me gets close... problem is though-"

Y/n continued to think to himself, when suddenly.

"Below! Move anywhere but Up!"

Y/n quickly dove to the side, as another Scorpion flew out of the ground, trying to eat the Petite Hyena boy.

"THESE THINGS HUNT IN PACKS!"

Y/n yelled as he dodged, only for his instinct to activate once again, warning him of two incoming attacks from behind. Y/n then jumped up and quickly flipped around as two more Scorpions tried to kill him, but Y/n quickly landed on top of the Scorpion's stinger, before he jumped back, landing behind them. All 4 of the Scorpions turned towards Y/n, clicking loudly as they communicated to eachother.

"These things are way too strong for me to handle... I need to run away from the-"

(?)Hint(?)

Stamina is too Low.

Escape is not an option

(?)Hint(?)

"Dammit! I really need to think of something. Bare Minimum is keeping me from getting exhausted, and my Agility stat is super high, so I can dodge these guys... but not forever... my stamina stat's at 5... all I need to do is get a clean stab in a vital spot, and these things will go down in a single hit. All I need to do is just avoid getting hit!"

Y/n thought to himself as the grip on his sword tightened. He spun it around and gripped it backwards as he got Into a running stance, glaring at the Scorpion pack.

"Hehehehehehehehehe!"

Y/n suddenly began laughing uncontrollably, to his own confusion, when he suddenly remembered the effect of one of his racial skills.

"So, Laughing Hyena activates when I'm Nervous. That's gonna get really annoying..."

Y/n thought to himself as he continued to laugh, when suddenly a screen appeared infront of him, once again.

(?)Hint(?)

Black Sting Scorpions have a powerful Poison that runs through their bodies and out their stingers. But they have to be careful where they stab, as they are not immune to their own Poison.

(?)Hint(?)

"GOOD TO KNOW!"

Y/n quickly dashed at the Scorpions. As he continued to laugh, getting louder the more nervous he became.

(!)Notice(!)

Laughing Hyena skill has given (4)Black Sting Scorpions the Status Fear.

Attacks will deal less damage and attackers will now hesitate when attacking you.

(!)Notice(!)

"You guys are scared of my Laughter, Huh? Hehehehe! WELL YOU SHOULD BE!"

Y/n roared as he jumped up towards the first Scorpion, and quickly Swung his blade with extreme speed, cutting perfectly Inbetween the joints of the beast, severing the very tip of it's stinger from the rest of it's body. Y/n then grabbed the Stinger Before landing behind the Scorpions, dropping the stinger behind himself with a cocky smile... but...

"GAHAAA!"

Suddenly a large Scorpion Pincer came out of the sand and slammed into Y/n's body, sending him flying, landing in the sand holding his side.

(!!!)Warning(!!!)

Massive Health Decrease!

HP: 50/100

(!!!)Warning(!!!)

"Wha-What!? Half my Health!? B-But my instincts should have warned me!"

(?)Hint(?)

Flight instinct only activates if you know an attack is incoming.

Seeing Unknown attacks are achieved at a higher level.

(?)Hint(?)

Y/n grit his teeth at this as he looked up at the new enemy, only to see a scorpion that was even bigger than the other 4, and was bright red in color.

(#)Inspect(#)

Name: Horobi, The Father Sting Scorpion
Level: 20
Monster Type:
Large/Nocturnal/Travelling Boss

(#)Inspect(#)

The Father Sting Scorpion, Horobi let out a massive clicking roar sound as it raised it's tail and pincers into the air, announcing it's presence.

"Dammit! What kind of luck do I have!? I was just trying to find some food... and I run into a Travelling Boss 20 times my level!"

(?!?)Emergency Quest(?!?)

Name:
Boss Slayer

Horobi, The Father Sting Scorpion has appeared. Running from a Traveling Boss is impossible.

Objective:
1. Slay Horobi and his Scorpion Minions.

2. Slay Horobi's Scorpion Minions and Scare Horobi away.

3. Hide and make Horobi loose interest.

Rewards:
1. ???
???
???
Horobi's Exoskeleton
Black Sting Scorpion Exoskeleton x4

2. ???
???
Black Sting Scorpion Exoskeleton x4

3. (Not Very) Lucky Box

(?!?)Emergency Quest(?!?)

"Ok... don't panic... you can do this. I've seen people take on giant dragons with only Underwear on... BUT THAT WAS A VIDEO GAME WHERE YOU CAN RESPAWN! THIS IS ATLEAST SOMEWHAT REAL!"

"Four attacks from infront! Dodge to Left, Right, or Above!"

Y/n's eyes widened as he quickly jumped high into the air, dodging an onslaught of attacks that suddenly came from the Pack of Scorpions, with Horobi leading the charge. Y/n then landed, but he was forced to quickly dodge once again as a large condensed ball of sand, covered in odd slime came flying at Y/n with extreme speed. Y/n then looked up, only to see that Horobi was sucking up a mass of sand into it's mouth while it's stinger started to shine, slwoly growing brighter as more sand was consumed. Y/n stared at Horobi in confusion, when suddenly, the other three Black Sting Scorpion stood infront of it in a defensive Position, while the fourth Scorpion, the one that Y/n had cut the stinger off of, roared clicking it's pincers as it began charging forwards, ready to attack. Y/n's instincts quickly kicked in as the Scorpion stabbed with both pincers at once, but Y/n quickly jumped back to dodge, but the scorpion quickly countered by spinning around, using it's stingerless tail as a weapon to slap Y/n and sending him flying back, but Y/n was able to block with the flat of his sword just in time to save himself.

"I can't wait around for an opening! I need to make one!"

Y/n thought to himself as he began chuckling to himself thanks to Laughing Hyena. Y/n then charged forwards, his bone sword in hand, gripping it backwards, as he dodged a left swiping attack from the Stingerless Scorpion. Jumping on top of it's pincer before he jumped high into the air. The scorpion looked up at Y/n in confusion, but that confusion quickly disappeared when Y/n landed right ontop of the Scorpion, before stabbing it right in the middle of it's face. The scorpion didn't have time to react to the attack as all it's bodily functions suddenly stopped, as it's brain had been sliced perfectly in half, killing it instantly.

(!)Notice(!)

Enemy Defeated!

☆LEVEL UP!☆

(!)Notice(!)

Y/n quickly took his sword out of the Scorpion's face, causing it to go limp and fall onto the ground, kicking up a mass of sand as it did.

"Hehehehehehehehehe!"

The only thing the Scorpions could hear was Y/n's laughter as he was cloaked by the sand slowly falling around him. Horobi then walked infront of the other Scorpions and quickly shot a massive ball of sand out of his mouth, making it fly through the air at Y/n like a rocket. The ball dispelled all of the falling sand, clearing the Scorpion's sight, only to see that Y/n wasnt anywhere near the Stingerless Scorpion's corpse.

"HAHAHAHAHAAAA!"

The Scorpions heard Y/n's loud laughter, causing them to look up, only to see Y/n falling down towards them with his sword in hand, covered in an odd pink fluid. Then in the blink of an eye, another scorpion was stabbed in the face, instantly killing it before it could even react to Y/n landing right infront of it. The last two black Scorpions tried to jump up and attack Y/n from above, but Y/n dashed under them, dodging the attack as he charged at Horobi, his laugh echoing in the night as he charged.

(!)Notice(!)

Horobi, The Father Sting Scorpion has been afflicted with the Status Fear.

It's Fighting Style Has Changed!

(!)Notice(!)

Suddenly, Horobi stabbed it's Pincers into the ground, before forcing them back out, creating a smoke screen of sand as he burrowed into the ground. Y/n stopped dashing around in confusion, only to quickly dodge to his left as a Giant Crimson Red stinger flew out of the ground, almost impailing Y/n. Y/n jumped away, panting as he kneeled on one knee, regaining his strength.

"Dammit. I was gonna Kill Horobi and make the other two run away... guess the Boss is smarter than it looks."

Y/n said as he lifted up his sword, seeing that it was oddly different. An odd Black Lustering Material was covering the blade and dripping with a pink liquid. Y/n panted heavily, trying to regain his breath while the last two Black Sting Scorpions charged at him, ready to kill the boy. Y/n took a deep breath, before he dashed at the Scorpions with extreme speed. He quickly dodged under a swipe from one of the Scorpions pincers, before he slashed one of them across the face. He then jumped up, and quickly cut off one of the other Scorpion's pincers, before he jumped away from the two of them.

(!)Notice(!)

Black Sting Scorpion x2 have been afflicted with BlackSting Poison.

(!)Notice(!)

The two Scorpion began wobbling around as if they were drunk, before they both suddenly stiffened before they both went limp, falling onto the ground dead.

"Your minions are Done for Horobi! Come out of face me!"

Y/n said taunting the boss as a mass if clicking was heard, only for the scorpion to burst out of the ground roaring loudly. The Boss monster then began charging at Y/n who stood his ground ready to counter the beast. Horobi raised his pincers into the air, before slamming them down onto the ground, creating a smoke screen of sand, blocking Y/n's vision for a moment. Y/n waited for Horobi to make his move, when suddenly his Instincts activated, Y/n grew a face of shock for a split second before he began laughing, and dashed forwards. Then suddenly out of the Sand cloud, Horobi attack from both sides and above with his Pincers and Stinger. Y/n could have dodged back and safely got away from the boss, but instead he charged forwards with his blade in hand, meeting Horobi face to face. Needless to say, seeing this sudden bravery suprised Horobi.

"TAKE THIS!"

Y/n quickly slashed, cutting two of Horobi's Six Eyes in half before the beast jumped back away from Y/n screeching in pain. A high pitched whail came from the boss as it held a pincer infront of it's face, an odd pink smoke radiating from the wound.

(!)Notice(!)

Horobi, The Father Sting Scorpion,
Has been afflicted with BlackSting Poison.

(!)Notice(!)

Horobi roared in rage as it quickly began digging into the ground. The boss burrowed at speeds so fast that Y/n couldn't follow the him. Until suddenly, the boss flew out of the ground, screeching as it's went to attack, it's pincers covered in Poison as it jumped at Y/n.

"I've only got one shot! BETTER MAKE IT COUNT!"

Y/n thought to himself as he continued laughing loudly, accidentally taunting and scaring the boss as it fell towards him, ready to strike and kill the Hyena. But, this time, Y/n didn't dodge, he charged forwards, before he jumped up laughing as he realed back his blade. In a single second, the two beasts were face to face, and suddemly in a flash, the two had gone past eachother. Y/n quicly landed on the ground rolling to and stopping on one knee, while Horobi crashed onto the ground, limp, silent and lifeless. Y/n stayed still for a moment, before screens appeared infront of his face.

(!)Notice(!)

The Traveling Boss, Horobi, The Father Sting Scorpion has been Slain.

(!)Notice(!)

(?!?)Emergency Quest(?!?)

☆CONGRATULATIONS!☆

Horobi, and his Gang of Scorpions have been Slain!

☆LEVEL UP!☆

Claim Rewards?

[YES] [NO]

(?!?)Emergency Quest(?!?)

Y/n quickly grew a smile on his face as he stared up at the screen infront of him. He was amazed, he had done what he thought was impossible. A simple Level One with no Class had slain Four Level Tens and a Level Twenty Boss, all in his own. Y/n then quickly accepted his Rewards causing Horobi and the other Scorpions to disappear as materials appeared infront of him.

[☆]Rewards[☆]

1. Preserved Horobi Exoskeleton

2. Preserved BlackSting Exoskeleton x2

3. BlackSting Exoskeleton x2

4. Lucky Box

5. Purified BlackSting Meat x4

6. Purified Horobi Meat

7. Purified Cactus Juice

[☆]Rewards[☆]

Y/n stared at the materials infront fo him in awe as he smiled and chuckled to himself. He then looked down at his BoneSword... only to see that it was completely and utterly shattered.

"Thanks for helping me out Chief... I hate the fact that you're the reason I'm alive... but I still thankful."

Y/n said before he tossed the broken Bone weapon away, before he picked up one of the packs of Scorpion meat and quickly began to ate it. Refilling his health and stamina, before drank some of the Catcus Juice he was given for completing the emergency quest.

(?!?)Mandatory Quest(?!?)

Quest Name:
Survive On Your Own
Complete

Accept Rewards?

[YES] [NO]

(?!?)Mandatory Quest(?!?)

Y/n quicky accepted the awards, causing another Lucky Box and a larger Supply Box to appear, along with a mass of bone armor that would fit Y/n's small body. Y/n smiled at all the Rewards he had received. He then placed most of the items in his inventory, making them disappear, leaving the Bone Armor out infront of him. Y/n then took the bone armor and started putting it on.

Y/n now wore leather gauntlets that had bones plates on the front of them, protecting Y/n's forearms. Small tusks were wrapped around his waist, equipped with an loincloth and decorated with different small bones. He wore bone leg armor that didn't come with any sort of shoes, continuing to leave his bare feet open to the elements. There was a small monster's skull that sat on his left shoulder, while his right had normal leather padding with small bone plates on it.

"Huh? Some shoes would have been nice... but it looks like I'm still gonna go barefoot. Maybe that's better considering I'm a Human Hyena..."

Y/n said with a chuckle before he opened up his inventory, looking at the Scorpion Exoskeletons.

(!)Notice(!)

Would you like to Transform these Bones?

[YES] [NO]

(!)Notice(!)

"Oh... I guess Exoskeletons count as Bones. Transforming these things could give me some good equipment. Yes."

Y/n said, causing the Scorpion Exoskeletons to light up for a moment, before they transformed into new items.

(!)Notice(!)

The (4)BlackSting Scorpion's has

transformed into

(2)BlackSting Knuckles

(2)BlackSting Pads

Horobi Exoskeleton's has

Transformed into

Horobi's ExoBlade

(!)Notice(!)

Y/n then quickly equipped the new items. The BlackSting Knuckles were armored gloves similar to that of Kickboxing Gloves where the Exoskeleton covered his Knuckles and fist, bht string wrapped inbetween his fingers, tied at his wrist. The pads were armored shin guards, with the armor being BlackSting Exoskeletons. Finally, Horobi's Exoblade was a red Bone sword with lines going down the middle of the blade revealing a neon pink liquid that coated the blades super sharp edge. Y/n stared at the blade in amazment before he swung it around for a moment.

(!)Notice(!)

Horobi's ExoBlade:

A powerful Boss Weapon that can only be obtained by Crafting with a Hyena HumaBeast.

The weapon is sharp and durable, able to slash through almost anything. The Poison that it produces coats the blade and inflicts anything that's cut with a deadly poison.

By Viewing this, your Appraisal Skill has increased!

(!)Notice(!)

Y/n smiled as he placed the weapon on his back.

"Alright. Next things next. I don't have any sort of quest to kill a Demon King or something like that... So I might as well make some money! Time to find the nearest town, and become a Monster Hunter!... or Adventurer? Whatever this new world calls people like that..."

Y/n said to himself as he chuckled a bit, before he began walking off with a large smile on his face... but his adventure was cut short when he fell face first into the sand.

"ZZZZZZzzzzzz..."

(!)Notice(!)

Your Stamina has reached the Negatives, and your adrenaline has run dry. You must now rest and recover.

Sweet Dreams!

(!)Notice(!)

[END!]

Yeah, I just really wanna write an Isekai.
I have so many ideas! But making them all would mean none of them get done!

Anyway! Hope you enjoyed!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

39 15 10
Embark on an electrifying journey through the mesmerizing Areala Universe, a decade after the legendary "Realm of the Nine: The Spade Odyssey" shook...
11.1K 221 15
Sever the Fibers of Fate... Wrath Legendary Souls... Greed Wakfu King of Cards... Pride... Sloth Break the Chains of Villainous Fangs... Lust ... Env...
239 20 60
In the humble Jack Kingdom, young Kaipo Kasumi embarks on a daring quest for harmony. Amidst the four kingdoms, his homeland stands the least mighty...