Tender Care

By tayiah18

in which a 17 year old girl encounters her favorite band, and realizes how much they want her. |OneDirection... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Fifty-nine
Sixty
Sixty-one
Sixty-two
Sixty-three
Sixty-four
Sixty-five
Sixty-six

Forty

14.8K 220 14
By tayiah18

4:24 am

Nova whimpered, slowly opening her eyes as her head rested on someone's shoulder.

Nova couldn't see much as her body was wrapped up in a big, pink, plush blanket, that even covered part of her face.

Louis walked slowly up the stairs of the private plane, trying not to wake his baby up.

However, It was hard since there were people and lights around them.

"Shh, baby, go back to sleep" Louis cooed, kissing her head.

It's been a couple of days of back-to-back shows, which were always filled with exhaustion and stress for the band. Especially since they had someone to look after for.

However, the bright side of those were knowing that they always had a mini break after them.

Just like now, and how they are about to enjoy 4 days off. They were all so relieved and also excited to go back to the house they shared in England.

In other words, home.

The guys knew Nova was also going to be happy as well, she just didn't know it yet because she was still sleeping, or half asleep.

The boys had a early, early flight, and had to leave their hotel in Michigan by 3:30 am and be on their flight, to be able to be back home around noontime.

It was very hard to keep Nova asleep from the drive from the hotel to the airport runway.

There was just so many pilots/flight attendants, their security, runway lights, and other things to try to wake up Nova.

"D-dada" Nova mumbled, still so sleepy. Louis couldn't even tell if she was fully awake or not.

"Shh, love. I'm here, dada's here" Louis whispered, holding her tight on his hip as he walked onto the plane.

When he walked onto the jet, he could immediately smell a nice, clean scent as he could tell the plane was just prepared for them.

Louis noticed Harry in there first, as he was actually waiting for them to arrive.

"Hey Louis, is Nova still asleep?" Harry asked, standing from the lavish couches in the jet.

Harry and Louis both had on sweats and sweatshirts on, and as did the other boys, as they were all tired and ready to sleep on this flight too.

"Uh, I don't know. All I know is that she's out of it" Louis answered quietly, trying not to be loud.

He then pulled back the blanket on her face to show Harry.

Nova's eyes were closed and slow breathes came out of her as she must've fell back a sleep again.

Although, she would scrunch her face up every couple of seconds like she was going to wake up, so it wasn't a deep sleep.

"I think she is. She looks so cute" Harry smiled.

"I know, our flower is so tired"

Both of them just stared at Nova for a couple of seconds. They then turned their heads at hearing the pilot greet someone else.

That's when Liam, Zayn, and Niall came through with their personal bags.

"Hey guys" Liam started but quickly starting whispering, seeing their baby knocked out.

Liam and Zayn then came over to Louis, and both of them gave a soft kiss to Nova's face.

"Hopefully she will stay asleep for awhile" Niall said, taking a seat on a recliner as did the others guys as too.

It's been a pretty busy morning and now they could finally just take a seat.

"I hope so too, but anyone want to hold her? I have to go to the bathroom real quick"

"I can" Harry offered, already standing up to take her out of his arms.

"I love this on her, it's looks so cozy" Harry chuckled, referring to the long-sleeve, grey onesie she had on.

She was so warm to cuddle with, and that's exactly what Harry was doing on the couch. He rocked and hummed to her as she was in his arms now.

It's only been an hour since the plane took off, and the everything was pretty chill.

Louis and Liam fell asleep in the recliners, and Niall was just listening to music.

However, Harry and Zayn were chatting about their baby as they couldn't fall asleep themselves.

"I know, I think Liam bought her that pair of pajamas too in different colors, the amount of clothes we bought her is just..." Zayn chuckled, rubbing his forehead.

"Yeah, we went a little crazy, but anything for her" Harry grinned, staring down at her with admiration.

After a couple of minutes of them talking, Nova started to move around in his arms, slowing opening her eyes.

The first thing she saw was Harry gazing down at her.

"Mm" Nova groaned, still feeling tired even though she woke up.

"Hi sweetheart, you're up so early" Zayn whispered, grabbing her smaller hand and playing with her fingers.

"T-tired, daddy" Nova mumbled, talking to either one of them, she then rubbed her eyes over and over again.

"I know you are, hun. But let's not rub your eyes out, babe" Harry chuckled, softly pulling her hands away from her face.

Nova had a small smile from his comment, as she started to sit up more in his lap.

"Daddy?" Nova called, looking at both of them.

"What baby?" Harry and Zayn both answered at same time.

The two grinned at each other realizing what they did.

"What's up, angel?" Zayn continued.

"Thirsty" Nova replied, playing with the blanket that was on her lap.

"Okay, do you want water or milk, or maybe even juice?" Zayn questioned, standing up from his spot by Harry.

"Uhhh.." Nova thought, bringing her finger up to her mouth. That was her habit whenever she was thinking.

"D-don't know" Nova mumbled, really being in the mood for anything.

"Well what about milk, that'll make you sleepy, and then you can take a nap, love" Harry stepped in, rubbing her shoulders a little bit.

"Okay" Nova nodded, leaning up against Harry's chest, comfortably.

"I'll go get it, beautiful" Zayn smiled, leaning to kiss her cheek, before walking off to get her bottle.

Only after 10 minutes or so with drinking her baba's, Nova was barley awake again.

Harry fed her, and although her eyes were shut and she was dozing off, her fingers were fiddling with the material of his sweatshirt, mindlessly.

Once in a while, she would glance up at him just to see if he's still there before closing her eyes again.

Harry mumbled an 'I love you' to her even though he wasn't sure if she heard him or not. It didn't matter to him, he just wanted to say it.

Zayn watched the interaction, finding it amazing how close their relationship has gotten.

He already knew these next couple of days were going to be so intimate between them and Nova, even if it wasn't a long time.

"Mmhm, isn't that yummy baby?" Liam asked, feeding Nova a spoonful of cold applesauce.

Nova nodded, "m-more, please"

"Of course angel, it's coming right up" Liam chuckled, scooping up more on the baby spoon.

The guys and Nova were now finally home after that flight, and we're already enjoying their time with just their princess, and nothing else.

The reaction Nova had when they stepped into their house was adorable, because she still remembered everything about it.

They loved it because even with all six of them in this house, it was still much more quieter than when it's one of their show days.

They all just got done eating lunch with each other, which is something they haven't got to do in awhile, just sitting down.

Nova was still at her high chair, as Liam was helping her finish the last part of her meal.

"You love apple sauce so much, baby girl. It's too funny" Liam laughed, as every time he would feed her some, she reach out her hand signaling for more.

Liam then tickled her arm, making her squeal and then move it back.

She giggled loudly, while Liam still tried to tickle her again.

"Woah, you guys are have way too much fun" Niall laughed, coming into their dinning room with a damp cloth.

"We are, and she's such a giddy baby today" Liam beamed, feeding Nova her last bites.

"I bet she is, just finally being able to be home with her daddies and no one else" Niall chuckled, they could tell she felt more free and comfortable, being in their own space.

Niall then walked in front of her high chair.

He took off the tray part, so he could clean that. However, first he wiped her mouth.

Nova started to turn her head, as he wiped her face.

"Let da, clean you, sweetheart. It'll only take a second" Niall convinced, before being done.

Niall then unbuckled her, before setting Nova on his hip.

2 hours later

Nova sat in her the playroom with Zayn, as they played with all sorts of things in the room.

Nova forgot how much she missed her playroom, so her and Zayn were going through blocks, barbies, and even legos, and that's just to name a few.

The carpet had so many toys sprawled all over the room. It was going to be a lot to clean up.

At this moment, Zayn and Nova were now at her dollhouse as they were playing family, she sat on her knees while he was on his stomach.

Zayn wanted to coo at Nova as he watched her speak with her dolls so quietly. It was adorable to him.

"Can I join?" Zayn asked, holding one of the dolls.

"Um, no daddy" Nova answered, just wanting her two barbies to be in the kitchen.

"Novie, you're not letting daddy z play" Zayn laughed, finding her hilarious some times.

"I am" Nova disagreed, grabbing Zayn's Barbie, and playing it with herself.

Nova would let him play, but she liked imagining her own conversations with her dolls by herself. She knew all their feelings and clothes they liked to wear.

"Now you took my doll, baby" Zayn joked, squinting his eyes as he laughed.

"Sorry" Nova mumbled, giving him back the toy.

"No, you're completely good Novie, daddy was just joking" Zayn explained, finding it cute that she thought he was serious.

"Okay, flower, daddy z is just going to get this set up for you and then we can start" Zayn informed, setting the box of paints on their kitchen table.

After some time playing dollhouse, Zayn had an idea of doing something more like a craft.

He realized they had so many of them they didn't even open up yet with being on tour so now was the best time.

"I wanna paint, daddy" Nova smiled, jumping a little in her seat.

"I know I'm getting it ready, sweetheart" Zayn said, before setting out all the different colors.

It was easy because all Zayn had to do was mix each color circle with water, and the paint was immediately made.

"Wait, let's put newspaper on the table first" Louis mentioned, starting to open the sheets of paper in front of Nova.

Louis laid them out all over their table, before taking a seat next to Nova again.

Zayn finished making the paints before setting a plain, white piece of paper in front of Nova.

"Okay, baby. You can start" Zayn smiled, while sitting next her with his own sheet of paper.

Zayn and Nova began painting there own different things while Louis sat and watched them have fun.

"What are you painting, darling?" Louis asked, noticing Nova do a lot on her sheet already.

"Um, just a lot" Nova shrugged, she was really just doing anything that came to mind.

Nova already had poka dots, some rainbows, and flowers painted on her paper that she did herself.

Meanwhile, Zayn was enjoying himself just as much. He was painting graffiti type styles on his sheet.

"Nova, are you having fun, angel?" Zayn asked, leaning closer and taking a look at her art.

"Yep" Nova smiled, dipping her brush in more pink.

After just thirty minutes, Nova had paint on her hands, shirt, and even a little on her chin, since she kept touching her face.

Zayn was done since he only did something simple on his paper, at least for him. However, Nova was just finishing adding last touches.

"I guess you can't put too many hearts, Novie" Louis chuckled, watching her paint ten more all around.

Nova just grinned, "like hearts", she said as she found them fun to draw with her brush.

She then added a bit more, before setting down her brush.

"Done" Nova beamed, actually liking what she had, she really tried her best.

"That's looks so good, my love. You did a great job, we have to hang this up on the fridge" Zayn spoke, having a twinkle in his eye.

"We should, so everyone can see it" Louis agreed.

"Thank you" Nova said, picking up her paper, going to give it to Louis.

"Wait baby, you should sign it at the bottom. It is your art work" Zayn suggested.

He then showed Nova the way he drew 'Zayn' in cursive at the bottom of his.

Nova observed it, and seemed interested, however, she forgot how to do cursive.

But Zayn read her mind, and spoke up.

"Here, daddy can you help you" Zayn cooed, scooting his chair closer and hovering over her a little bit.

He had Nova hold the brush in her hand while he put his hand on top of hers, wrote out 'Nova' in a very pretty, cursive way.

"There you go, looks even better" Louis stated.

"I like it" Nova expressed, picking up the paper and glancing at every little thing she put on it.

"Me too love, now we just have to let both of them dry a bit" Zayn pointed out, gently grabbing both of their artworks.

"And we have to get miss Nova cleaned up, because her other daddies will freak" Louis joked, making Zayn laugh with him.

Nova just looked down at all the water and color stains on her yellow shirt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 155 38
438K 6.2K 25
"I'll never be happy here! I'll never love you!" I shout. "You already are, baby girl. Zayn and I see the way you smile when you're here." Harry says...