inked; jjk

By paradisepjm

in which jeon jungkook walks into a tattoo shop not knowing that the owner is his soulmate, who also happens... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 {Epilogue}

Chapter 12

17.4K 563 332
By paradisepjm

"C'mon girls, we're about to be late!" You whine as you wait for your friends to finish getting ready.

Today is the day; the BTS concert in Seoul.

You decided it would be a good idea to get ready together at your place and then go in one car. However, you're now starting to regret this since certain people are taking forever to get ready.

After a few moments, the bathroom door finally opens. "I'm done!" Aisha smiles widely as she emerges from the room with her outfit on and her makeup fully done. She looks gorgeous, as usual.

"Found it!" Sora yells, coming out of your bedroom. She had put a little Chimmy pin inside her bag, but couldn't find it when it was time to get ready. She wouldn't leave without it, insisting that it completed her outfit. But now, it seems the problem has been solved.

"Can we leave now?" Wheein asks quietly. She's been sitting on your couch with a pout for about half an hour, waiting for everyone to finish up.

"Yes, we can leave now." You grin. "Let's go!"

You make sure you have everything you need, including your phone, your tickets, your lightstick and a few other necessities. Then everyone piles in Sora's car. You get in the passenger's seat while Wheein and Aisha sit in the back.

"Pass me the aux." Aisha says and you hand her the cord as Sora pulls off.

Aisha puts her playlist on shuffle and the music quickly gets you pumped. The four of you sing along obnoxiously, your heart rates increasing in anticipation of the awesome night to come.

After some time, Sora pulls around to the parking lot of the large stadium. You can hear the music playing all the way from here.

Noticing a lot of other ARMY arriving as well, you get out of the car and head inside. You check in with security and then make your way to your seats. They're so close to the stage, it's almost as if you could reach out and touch it.

Watching as the seats around you fill up, you become even more excited. This is the first concert of the entire tour and Jungkook refused to spoil anything for you, so you have no idea what to expect.

Soon enough the music stops, which means that the concert is starting. ARMYs all around you begin to cheer as the boys step onto the stage.

Your breath hitches as you watch them approach. They all look so good. But Jungkook looks particularly breathtaking. He strides out with a confident smile on his lips, his eyes sparkling as he peers into the crowd.

He looks around for a moment, as if he is searching for something. Then his eyes land on you and he sends you a little wink that makes your heart skip a beat. Jesus christ.

Soon after, they begin to perform. You and the girls cheer and sing along the entire time, waving your lightsticks in the air with the rest of the crowd.

You notice that the boys spend a little bit of extra time at your section. They even send you guys little waves and smiles.

You're having an amazing time until the ending ments. Because that's when you know that the experience is almost over.

The moment is bittersweet though, because you love watching the boys just talk to their fans and tell them how much they love them. Each member takes their turn expressing their thoughts and feelings. Jungkook is last and everyone claps when he finishes.

But then he interrupts the applause to say something.

"ARMY!" He calls with a large smile and there are loud cheers in reply. "You guys know I love you and trust you, right?" There are more cheers in response to his words. "Well, there's something important I want to tell you. Actually, no. There's someone I want you to meet."

There are murmurs of confusion in the audience as Jungkook pauses for a moment. Then he looks straight at you, holding the microphone to his lips. "Skye, baby, will you come up here?"

Your eyes widen as everyone in the entire stadium tries to figure out who he is looking at. You stiffen in your seat. This is not happening right now.

"Go." Sora whispers in your ear, nudging you softly.

That seems to pull you out of your state of shock and you stand up, approaching the stage. Jungkook's smile grows even wider, if possible. He grabs your hand, helping you up. You smile as well, even though on the inside you want to kill him right now.

He pulls you so that you are standing closer to him, his fingers laced with yours. "ARMY this is Skye, my soulmate. She's a very important part of my life, so I wanted to share her with you too."

Those words soften your heart just a little bit. "I hope that you will show her nothing but love and support, since it's what she deserves."

The stadium is fairly silent for a moment as everyone processes this information. It makes your heart pound in your chest, since you're not sure how the fans will react. Subconsciously, your grip on Jungkook's hand tightens.

But then you hear clapping. You look down near the front of the stage to see that it's Sora, Wheein and Aisha, smiling widely up at you. Oh, how you love them.

To your surprise, the applause quickly spreads throughout the stadium. A small smile graces your lips, grateful for the support and positivity you are receiving.

"I'm going to kill you later." You whisper in Jungkook's ear through gritted teeth. Then you release his hand, hopping off of the stage.

"Oh my god, that was terrifying." You sigh, sinking into your seat.

You can feel eyes on you for the rest of the concert, but you're still able to enjoy it.

When the concert ends, you're approached by a security guard. He says that Jungkook wants to see you, so you tell the rest of the girls to wait for you outside. Then you follow the man backstage.

You enter the large room, where all seven men are resting after a long night. You spot Jungkook lounging next to Taehyung on a leather couch.

You march up to him, jabbing a finger in his chest. "What the hell was that?" You hiss.

Jungkook's expression turns to one of panic, seeing the fire in your eyes.

"Told you she was going to be mad.." Taehyung mumbles under his breath.

"Damn Kookie, you're in for it now." Hoseok whistles lowly.

"I'm sorry Skye, I just-" Jungkook starts but then is interrupted once again.

"Wait, you didn't tell her?" Jin gasps.

"Hyungs, can you please leave?" Jungkook asks firmly, clearly getting annoyed. "We need some privacy."

Everyone nods and they begin to file out of the room. "We'll be in the car." Namjoon calls out, closing the door behind him.

Now you're finally alone. You take a seat next to Jungkook, folding your arms in front of your chest as you wait for him to speak.

"I was going to tell you." He sighs softly, finally meeting your eyes. "But I knew you would say no."

"So you did it anyway?" You raise an eyebrow.

"I just..I'm tired of sneaking around." He admits exasperatedly. "I want to be with you and not worry about getting caught. I want to hold your hand and kiss you in public like real couples do."

He grabs your hand, lacing your fingers together. "And I'm really sorry. I know I didn't think it through, just please don't be mad."

When he pouts at you, you can't help but feel bad. From the look on his face, you know that he actually feels really guilty about his actions. And besides, you can see why he did it. Sneaking around with Jungkook does get exhausting at times.

"Fine." You sigh.

"Does that mean I'm forgiven?" Jungkook's eyes light up with hope.

"Yes."

"Oh thank god." He sighs in relief.

"But if you ever do something that stupid again, I'm breaking up with you." You warn him with a playful glare.

"I think you're forgetting something." He smirks, leaning in closer to whisper in your ear. "We're bonded for life, baby."

"Oh, shut up." You push him away lightly, feeling your cheeks burn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

593K 24.4K 65
There are people in the world who are born to be together, soulmates. Upon reaching the age of twelve, a single, unique tattoo appears on the body o...
62.6K 2.7K 29
in a world where you stop aging at the age of 25 until you find your soulmate, 125 year-old shin yuri meets an ecstatic jeon jungkook that changes he...
161K 3.8K 14
|| Completed | Soulmate AU | Fanfiction || Editing Start: 04.16.2024 In a world where finding your soulmate may also mean bending the laws of science...
56.3K 2.6K 20
❝ The color of your hair... is the same as the bond of fate. ❞ In a world where you discover your soulmate through a certain time and age. Kim Minse...