Accident (TWICE) ✔️

By oncenajeonghyostan

A crucial argument between the members had caused Jeongyeon to leave, only to lead into a disastrous accident... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 : Finale

Chapter 15

1.4K 75 19
By oncenajeonghyostan

Hey everyone. I just wanted to suggest you listen to 'My Love' by Baekhyun while reading the whole chapter. Hopefully it would give more feels. :)

Narrator's POV

It's been about a week since Jeongyeon last sent the two tracks. During the week, she had the final eye operation and has recovered. Her leg too has fully healed giving her the ability to go out and walk wherever she wants. However, she has been cooped up in her 'studio' at home. Earlier in the week, JYP loved the two tracks and said he would like it to be put in albums, not knowing which artist though.

Right after, he gave Jeongyeon a task to produce a track for GOT7. At first she didn't know who they were but after listening to a few of their songs and she saw the type of genre they potrayed most of the time. She spent two days at most, coming up with the song. She was meant to send the track to JYP but he requested her to go to the company instead. So she finalised everything on her computer, saved the file as 'Choose' (Real song : Choose by Why Don't We) and saved it to the pendrive. She packed her stuff, grabbed the car keys and head out.

~

When Jeongyeon entered the room JYP asked her to go in to, she was greeted by him standing there.

"Hi Jeongyeon."

"Hello."

"I was thinking we could hear the track here today?"

"Yeah, sure."

She inserted the drive in and played the song. All JYP did throughout was move his head along to the beat. When the song finished, he clapped slightly.

"It's good. All the piece you've come up with have been flawless and very suiting."

"Ah, thank you."

"I asked you to come here so I could ask you a question in person."

"Go ahead."

"I wanted TWICE to perform 'My Love' during the JYP online concert for the fans."

"Oh, yeah sure. I mean I make music for artists to sing so you won't really need my permission."

"Right, but I also wanted to have it on their new mini album."

"Yeah why not?"

"Okay! That's great. So the girls should be coming in for their recording session soon. Don't hesitate to tell them how to-"

"Wait, who?" she asked, interrupting him.

"Twice. You will have to guide them through the song."

"Oh, me ?"

"I mean you produced it. I would assumed you have a specific vision of how the song should be sung like."

"Right."

He nodded proudly and just on time, all the girls came in for recording. None of them knew who or what the song was, so they came in being very curious. When they saw Jeongyeon, they were surprised and were excited.

Jeongyeon waved slightly and they waved back. JYP stood up from his seat and started to tell them what was going on.

"Okay girls. As I told you, you will be performing a new song. It was written and produced by Jeongyeon so she will be guiding you throughout the whole process. Please do not give her stress and listen to what she has to say."

Jeongyeon raised her eyebrow at the last comment and looked at the girls.

"I shall leave you nine to it. I'll come in to check on you a little later."

When JYP left all the attention was on Jeongyeon.

"Uh, ignore what he said about giving stress or whatever. I'm pretty chill so don't worry."

They chuckled and sat down on the couch.

"Okay, so I'll give a brief introduction of the song. It's a ballad. The main story is just the feelings you have before confessing your live and the things you felt while trying to confess." Jeongyeon started passing out the lyrics and the girls read along while she explained.

"You wrote all of this?" Sana asked.

"Yes, I did. I'll play the track now so you can get the melody. Oh and don't mind my singing." Jeongyeon said smiling slightly as she played the song.

Immediately, Mina recognized the song being it the one Jeongyeon played when she went to her house. Jeongyeon's stable and melodious voice projected from the speakers and the members were mentally losing it. When the song ended, they all clapped slightly.

"It's almost as if it's from a drama." Tzuyu said.

"Yeah. I kind of felt like crying." Momo admitted jokingly.

"Glad you like it." Jeongyeon smiled. "Shall we organise who sings what?"

"Yup."

They spent the next half an hour or so figuring out everyone's lines. There wasn't a rap part in this one, so Dahyun and Chaeyoung had to sing. Jeongyeon noticed their slight discomfort and addressed it.

"Chaeyoung and Dahyun you guys okay?" Jeongyeon asked, gaining attention from everyone.

"Yeah, it's just that we haven't really full on sung in a while." Chaeyoung explained.

"Are you uncomfortable or unconfident?"

"Unconfident." They both said simultaneously.

"Okay, I've heard both of you sing before in other songs and it's worked out perfectly. Don't worry about the fan's opinions cause I can assure you that your voices are beautiful. Don't hide it." Chaeyoung's mood picked up from the motivational talk. She missed this. She missed Jeongyeon always complimenting and supporting them.

"Okay. We'll do it."

"That's right." Jeongyeon smiled proudly.

Over the course of the next few hours they managed to finish the recording. All the girls managed to see a different side of Jeongyeon when she suddenly became the producer. The way she was so focused when editing the track. They wondered if this was what they would've been seeing if they talked to her more. It was as if Jeongyeon was born to produce music.

"It turned out great. You did the song proud." Jeongyeon told everyone.

"We wouldn't have had such a good song without you writing it, so thank you." Jihyo thanked.

"Eh it's my job anyways. I like to see the end product of it all."

There was a knock on the door and it was their manager telling them they should head back to rest from the long day. The girls were slightly disappointed as they still wanted to spend more time with her, but they knew Jeongyeon would force them to rest anyway, so they agreed. All eight of them said goodbye but Nayeon stayed back. Jeongyeon noticed this and asked what was wrong.

"Everything okay?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Yeah, I just wanted to see how you're doing."

Jeongyeon placed her hands into her pockets and shrugged.

"Good I guess."

Nayeon nodded.

"How's your head?"

"It's fine. Although I still can't remember anything."

"Nothing at all?" Nayeon sounded dissapointed.

"No. Uhm, were you someone that was evident during the past 10 years?" Jeongyeon asked.

"U-uh yeah."

"Oh? Were you a friend?"

"Yes. I was."

Nayeon got a text from her manager telling her to hurry up if she wants to go back home.

"Hey, you should go before they leave you here."

'I'd rather stay here with you' Nayeon thought to herself.

"I have many things to tell you," Nayeon started, "but now isn't the time. "

"That's okay. I have many questions too. Save it for the next time we meet yeah?"

"Yeah. See you."

"Bye."

Nayeon sighed and walked out of the studio clutching her belongings tightly. She made it downstairs and entered the van. Chaeyoung and Tzuyu were waiting for her and were busy on their phones.

"Sorry for holding you guys up.."

"Where did you go?" Chaeyoung asked without looking up.

"Washroom. I couldn't wait."

The younger nodded, accepting the answer. Their manager released the hand brake and drove off towards their dorm.

~

After many weeks of dancing and singing, the online concert was ready to start. They held it at the venue where their showcases are usually held. All artists under JYP Entertainment were backstage getting ready for their performance. Both GOT7 and TWICE will be singing Jeongyeon's song that was arranged for them. Of course, they would also be performing a variety of their own songs. ITZY, Stray Kidz and Day6 are to join as well.

The fans were not allowed to attend this concert hence the reasoning of it being conducted online. Due to the current virus, everyone was meant to stay at home unless you had the permit of filming which JYP did have. However, their staffs and managers were all sat in the front row as their duties were relaxed.

Jeongyeon was asked to attend as well but as a guest, watching the whole concert live. She was meant to meet up with one of TWICE's managers and sit with them throughout the whole thing. Unfortunately there was one problem. Jeongyeon was running late. She was working on a song and lost track of the time and packed her stuff immediately after realising she was thirty minutes late. The girls were to perform an hour into the livestream so she would make it just on time.

She was already driving on the road towards the venue. It was in the evening and this part of the road wasn't lit up well. Jeongyeon gripped the steering wheel, pushed her glasses that were already sliding down up and focused on the road. It was silent for a couple of seconds until her phone rang. It was one of Twice's managers who was in the same van during the crash before. Jeongyeon didn't remember that though. She answered the call and had one hand on the wheel.

"Hello?"

"Jeongyeon, are you on the way? The girls have been asking for you and they're just walking to the stage to perform now."

"I'm really sorry I got caught up on a song. I'm almost there though."

A bright light had shone from an oncoming vehicle towards Jeongyeon, causing Jeongyeon to flinch and close her eyes. The brightness had caused her head to ache a bit but she recovered quickly and opened her eyes.

"Shit." she sweared.

"Jeongyeon you okay?" the manager asked.

"Yeah sorry ju-"

All of a sudden the sounds of tyres screeching against the tar road, sounded on the left of Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon's saw it all in slow motion. The truck getting closer and closer. Jeongyeon's car had flown across the road and ended up overturning. The truck that caused the impact had crashed into one of the electrical posts causing it to fall over, blocking the traffic. Several cars stopped and their drivers got out of the car. One guy called the ambulance and others went around to check the damage.

"Jeongyeon?! Jeongyeon, can you hear me?!" the manager was yelling into his phone at this point. Jeongyeon wasn't responding and he heard a loud commotion. The call was still going on, but Jeongyeon clearly wasn't conscious.

"Do you want to keep it down?" another manager asked him.

"Y-you don't understand. I t-think something happened."

He called her name once more through the phone and still didn't hear anything in response. The girls were already on stage, introducing the song they were about to perform. Suddenly, he heard a small sound coming from the other end of the call. He quickly raised the volume on the phone and put it on speaker. The other manager was listening in to.

"C-cra-sh." Jeongyeon whispered.

"What did she say?" the other manager shrugged and brought the phone closer.

"Jeongyeon what is going on?"

"C-car." That's all she said before she stopped talking. The sounds from the environment could still be heard but she wasn't making a sound.

"What the fuck is happening?" he asked himself.

The next sound however caught their attention. It was the sound of several footsteps running, the sound of glass breaking and a male voice.

"One over here!" the male voice shouted from the other side of the call. This time it was loud and everyone heard it at the venue. The girls on stage looked at him questioningly but he ignored their eye contact and asked them to continue the concert. The girls complied and the intro to 'My Love' started.

By now, he had already lowered the volume on his phone so only he could hear it. More yelling and rustling was heard from the other line and what sounded through the phone speakers scared him.

"She's bleeding excessively. Probably due to the impact of the truck. Get the stretcher here immediately." A man instructed.

'Impact of the truck?' the manager asked himself. Then it clicked. 'Crash' and 'Car'.

"Car crash. She's was in a car crash." he muttered.

"Her pulse is getting weaker." All the manager could hear was rustling and repetitive footsteps.

"Get the stretcher here now! We're losing her!"

The manager's heart started to beat faster and his palms started to sweat. The song the girls were singing on stage wasn't helping either. It made him more emotional.

"We've lost her pulse! Get the AED NOW!"

The manager's heart dropped as he let go of his phone, not wanting to hear more. He felt hopeless not being able to help and just hear the despair through the phone. He didn't want to be a witness again to Jeongyeon nearly losing her life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 459 18
THIS IS A SEQUEL TO ' Fake X' /// When Mina meets Tzuyu again after 12 years, things are different...
81.4K 4.4K 35
Nayeon dies in a car crash. Mina gets one chance to travel back in time to find her last wish.
42.1K 2.3K 44
After a serious car accident causes her to lose her memory, Taehyung tries to help his fiancee remember him and the life they shared together.
34.8K 985 40
It's all started from that party... "Please i'm begging don't leave me, if you insist give me 7 days please, i promise i will prove my love pleaseee...