πƒπšπ°π¬π¨π§|πŸ‘| [πŸπŸ–+] βœ”

By _Dark_Romantic

"𝑾𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓, π’˜π’† π’˜π’Šπ’π’ π’‚π’π’˜π’‚π’šπ’” 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓." _________ *OLD... More

πŸ–€
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue
ZHEO
Copyright

Chapter 7

6.8K 293 175
By _Dark_Romantic

THEO

I killed another one today.

I felt his skull crushed beneath my boot, watched as the blood trailed down the dirt path to a shocked Thomas.

I'm starting to enjoy the feeling, revelling in the power it held to take another man's life.

We've been hunting Mac down, taking out his men along the way.

If I calculate correctly from being at the hangar, there is only a small amount left to wipe out.

Hopefully, I can try to get some answer from my dad, having given up finding a way out after months of searching, blind.

Cara and Thomas seem to have formed a sickening bond too, shagging every second they had and Cara the blonde boot whispered in my ear while I tried to sleep, asking me to join in.

I told her if she ever suggested it again then I'd rip her tits off and make Thomas choke on them.

Last night, while Thomas slept beside us, she climbed on top of me and woke me up by kissing my neck.

Let's just say I didn't hold back on how much I hated her, and I really don't give a fuck if she's a lass. Thomas was held down with one hand, Cara's throat had my other hand firmly gripping against it.

I slowly feel myself slipping into a deep black hole with my emotions, only feeling pissed off at everyone.

I didn't want to hurt Cara, but it happened.

She supporting a lovely black eye now, so hopefully, she backs the fuck off.

Other people will feel jealous or some sort of pain in the chest when they see their ex all over another man. Not me, I felt fucking sorry for Thomas.

He cornered me in Zara's kitchen a while ago and asked me straight out if I had a problem with them, which was ballsy from him considering I kicked the shit out of him for weeks, and he still came back.

I laughed in his face.

I went through all this pish with him and Zara, fighting him then all of a sudden we were close. Cara can suck a dick in front of me and I wouldn't bat an eyelid.

I walked in on Thomas balls deep in her and simply rolled my eyes.

Seriously, I can't even have a wank in peace with these two.

Then there was the awkwardness of what we found out six months ago.

He is my brother.

Someone who betrayed me and my family, worked against me and plotted to destroy my son.

A son I miss, like I'm missing a limb.

Thomas is lucky I didn't kill him the day I snapped on him, slamming his head off the ground until I went blind with rage. Cara tried to pull me off and she got dragged down too.

I lost my fucking head and I still haven't got a clue what I'm doing.

I think the only reason I let him tag along after me is because for once, I didn't want to be stuck in my own head, I feared myself.

If there is any chance of me getting to Teddy and Zara, I needed to be sane.

"We should check the factory they took Zara to." Thomas sat down next to me at the fire, hovering his hands over it to heat them up.

It's fucking baltic.

"Aye," I side-eye him, looking a tad pissed off. "Why do you look like a burst couch?"

"A what?" He asked, screwing his face up. "I never understand the shit you say, Theo." He shook his head.

"Why are you in a mood?" I rephrase, huffing.

"I think she still loves you." He picked up a branch and poked at the fire, sending little fire orbs up. "She said she doesn't but I see the way she looks at you."

Not gonna lie, I do feel sorry for the lad. He had to go through the whiplash of Zara and now this.

I didn't answer him. I went to sleep, dreaming of a certain blue-eyed girl next to me, her hand tracing the ink on my chest and smiling at me.

I will never let that image fade, even while I chug one out while the other two are out for the count.

The next morning, we packed up and made it to the edge of the factory grounds. It is heavily guarded, meaning my wanker of a dad is there.

I would usually tell Cara to stay behind and wait for us, but I had a feeling she would refuse, having listened to her go on about how she wanted my dad to pay for what he did to her.

It was pretty gruesome and even I wouldn't say no to her pulling the trigger.

She has purple marks over her back, scars from my dad hooking her while he violated her.

Metal hooks that hung from the roof, ones I saw once when down in the basement, only to be shoved back up the stairs by my dad.

She had missing fingernails too, which are only just starting to grow back. Poor lass.

If I had known that the basement had a hatch below it, crowded with kids and woman, I would have got them the fuck out of there.

I'm not even surprised though, he is the definition of evil.

We are heavily armed, body armour we stole from one of the stations and walkie talkies to communicate.

Cara still can't shoot a bloody gun, even after months of me trying to train her.

It wasn't the same as Zara's training. I didn't run my hands down her stomach and slide into her pants with each fire, didn't finger fuck her while she kept her aim up.

I didn't enjoy her whining the way I used to get hard from Zara's.

I couldn't enjoy anything that didn't involve her.

There are no words to explain how I feel about Zara.

Thomas grabbed Cara's hand and started to descend the grassy verge, sliding behind one of the guards and slicing his throat.

Now that is from my training.

He's good.

I didn't need any help through, gliding past guard after guard. Snapping their necks with one sharp movement, listening to the bones crack and their bodies fall to the ground.

I had an adrenaline rush from it that became addictive.

I enjoyed ramming a blade into someone's back and twisting it against his heart, listening to the gurgling in his throat.

I can hear several gunshots close. I didn't use my gun, I like using a sharp object or my bare hands.

I smirked at the body count behind me.

I'm fucking losing it.

Breathe, Theo. Breathe.

When I get this way I need to drop my head between my legs and picture her, remember her face and rhyme off everything I love about her.

Those freckles.

Her button nose.

Cheekbones.

Her wavy long hair that got in my face while we slept.

The mother to my child, Teddy, who turned one a few days ago.

I need to stay focused.

"Where are you?" The walkie talkie crackled.

I met Thomas at the entrance, taking in his bloodied appearance and cocking a brow when I see his burst lip and bruised face.

Cara trailed behind us while we slowly made our way through the factory, shrieking when one guard grabbed her by the throat.

I launched a pocket knife straight at his head and dropped the prick.

Her fucking scream probably alerted everyone, nice, just what we needed.

"Theo..." Thomas looked concerned, his hand pulled my top up where I'm coated in blood.

"I'm good." I nod, shouldering past him and ignoring the tingling pain on my side, hoping the adrenaline rush doesn't settle down anytime soon to block out the pain.

When we walked around the corner I felt the cold metal pushed against my forehead, digging against me until I'm pressed against the wall.

Thomas and Cara are the same, but my dad's yellow grin and untamed beard beamed at me, grabbing me by the throat and pushing his thumb into my windpipe causing me to choke.

I don't think about the consequences of hitting his gun out of my face and definitely didn't think I'd live another second to see his men on me.

I'm pinned down against the metal floor by his boot while a guard tied my hands behind my back, pulling me up by the elbows.

"You never learn, son." His hand gripped my chin and squeezed, releasing me and slapping my cheek twice.

It's a fucking lovely time when he needs four guards to hold me, scared to take me one-on-one.

"You know I'm going to be the last person you see when you take your last breath, Mac. I'm going to obliterate you off the fucking map." I sneered at him while his guards drag me away and into a room, fasten me to a chair and left me to yell out for hours.

My dad came in when I stopped, looking at the small puddle of blood on the floor from my side.

I feel it, but I'm ignoring it.

He ordered a nurse to come in and pull out the small blade and stitch me up, all while staring at the woman's arse.

"Why?" I ask the one question that's been bugging me. Why is he so evil?

"Why not?" He laughed, "I have a present for you." He opened the door and held his hand out, grabbing the iPad from the guard.

How the fuck did he get that?

I can see Cara and Thomas on each side of me through the metal bars. They both look as confused as me.

"I'll keep this on a loop for you and put it here." He leans the small screen against a shelf in front of me, pressing the full screen.

The throaty laugh he let out when he pressed play made me furrow my brows and watch the screen.

As soon as I saw her face up close, drool down her chin, eyes glazed over and muttering incoherent words, hands over her, I flip.

"I will fucking kill you!"

-OLD VERSION-UNEDITED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

503K 12.3K 93
|WARNING:STRONG ADULT CONTENT/ EXTREMELY EXPLICIT LANGUAGE 18+ ALL KIND OF TRIGGER WARNINGS!!!! I PUT A LOT OF HARD WORK INTO MY BOOKS, MY LAWYER KN...
39K 644 51
There is nothing more beautiful than watching an innocent angel fall apart at my sinful actions. I'm going to ruin her. "Augustine." And she comes...
83K 5.2K 68
** 3rd book in Rogue series, can be read as stand alone but better if you read the others first*** mature language , triggers and sexual situations...
46K 1.5K 19
After a failed attempt at a relationship, I tried making it on my own, only to be saddled with a new neighbor who exuded charm, danger, and sexual en...