My Hero Academia: Mind Over M...

بواسطة c12376

Aeden never knew his parents,but he doesn't care about his undiscovered past. All he cares about now is his c... المزيد

BNHA Prologue
BNHA Part 1
BNHA Part 2
BNHA Part 3
BNHA Part 4
BNHA Part 5
BNHA Part 6
BNHA Part 7
BNHA Part 8
BNHA Part 9
BNHA Part 10
BNHA Part 11
BNHA Part 12
BNHA Part 13
BNHA Part 14
BNHA Part 15
BNHA Part 17
BNHA Part 18
BNHA Part 19
BNHA Part 20
BNHA Part 21
BNHA Part 22
BNHA Part 23
BNHA Part 24
BNHA Part 25
BNHA Part 26
BNHA Part 27
BNHA Part 28
BNHA Part 29
BNHA Part 30
BNHA Part 31
BNHA Part 32
BNHA Part 33
BNHA Part 34
BNHA Part 35
BNHA Part 36
BNHA Part 37
BNHA Part 38
BNHA Part 39
BNHA Part 40
BNHA Part 41
BNHA Part 42
BNHA Part 43
BNHA Part 44
BNHA Part 45
BNHA Part 46
BNHA Part 47
BNHA Part 48
BNHA Part 49
BNHA Part 50
BNHA Part 51
BNHA Part 52
BNHA Part 53
BNHA Part 54
BNHA Part 55
BNHA Part 56
BNHA Part 57
BNHA Part 58
BNHA Part 59
BNHA Part 60
BNHA Part 61
BNHA Part 62
BNHA Part 63
BNHA Part 64
BNHA Part 65
BNHA Part 66
New Book
Part 69

BNHA Part 16

43 2 0
بواسطة c12376

--Aeden--

I wake up to see darkness. I activate my quirk and see the beige-colored ceiling. I slowly sit up and feel the dull pain go through my body.

Recovery Girl:You shouldn't push yourself after dealing with Mr. Jack. You got some burns that you need to heal,so I suggest to not waste your energy now. 

I nod and tightened my blindfold.

Aeden:Anything I should worry about? | Recovery Girl:Oh,nothing at all. You can get up and join with the others if you want! | Aeden:That sounds good.

I get up and off the hospital bed. Pain go through my body,but I can tolerate it.

Announcer:Team Jiro and Koda has passed the exam!

Isn't that the match after our fight with Jack? Then I guess I wasn't out for long.

Aeden:*gets out of the temporary office* They passed? Good for them! | Midoriya:Aeden,you're awake! | Asui:How are you? Those burns look nasty. | Aeden:I'm good. They still hurt,but I can deal with it. | Momo:You should rest more,Aeden! | Aeden:It's okay,Momo.

I make a small cone of my quirk and look at the screen so I can see who's next. It seems the match between Hagakure and Shoji versus Snipe was already going on as we talk. They also seem to be in the same area where we fought Jack.

Hagakure:Shoji! At this rate we'll be trapped here forever! | Shoji:Don't worry,he's only one man. Still,escaping will be a hurdle to jump. The only advantage is that our opponents movements are slowed by those weights.

Snipe:Now,why don't we see who's better at hide and seek.

He throws down a smoke bomb.

Shoji:A smoke bomb? He's trying to blind us! But at least it's going to affect his vision at the same time. | Snipe:I can still sense your presence,hero.

Snipe fires a couple shots as he walks through the smoke,to which the bullets hit where Shoji is.

Aeden:This looks familar. | Clyde:Tell me about it.

The pillar Shoji and Hagakure was behind cracked from Snipe's shots,so Shoji quickly ran to the next pillar through the smoke as Hagakure is nowhere to be seen.

Shoji:You alright,Hagakure? (he looks around as there was no response from her) Hagakure?!

He looks back at the pillar he was previously taking cover and see Hagakure's gloves and boots on the ground.

Shoji:So that's what she's doing... (Shoji runs into the smoke cloud as Snipe aims his gun at him) | Snipe:Don't be rash,kid!

Snipe fires a line of bullets right at Shoji's feet as he stops in his tracks. He gets closer to Shoji and reveals himself while he's still pointing his revolver at him. Shoji raises his multiple arms in surrender.

Snipe:Aren't you giving up a little too easy for a hero? (a handcuff came out of nowhere and wrapped itself around Snipe's hand) | Hagakure:There! I got him! | Snipe:Where did you--!? | Hagakure:Mr. Snipe,you pervert!!! | Snipe:*waving his other hand frantically* Hey! I couldn't see ya! I didn't do it on purpose! I promise! Forgive me!

Clyde:What happened? | Aeden:I dunno,can't see because of the smoke. | Clyde:All I see is Snipe waving his hand frantically. I can't read any of their lips.

Announcer:Team Hagakure and Shoji has passed the exam!

Momo:It's just as I expected! Hagakure's the best there is at stealth ops! | Midoriya:And Shoji had the guts to face Mr. Snipe head on,and be their distraction!

Uraraka and Asui nods as the next match started immediately.

Announcer:Team Mineta and Sero. Practical Exam. Ready? Go!

Aeden:Midoriya,isn't your match next after this one? | Uraraka:Yeah,shouldn't you be waiting in the exam area? | Midoriya:Oh. (nods) Probably...but I wanna make sure I see everyone else fight. It's definitely interesting to see how each team uses their quirks! But I also feel like I'm getting stronger watching them! Our classmates are just so amazing,even if they didn't pass,they fought to the very end! Every one of them embodies what it means to be a UA student!

Ida:Well um... | Momo:Mostly... | Aeden:Yeah... | Clyde:I agree... | Asui:Looks like one of our peers is giving up.

We look back at the screen and see Mineta running away,crying.

Midoriya:What is he doing!? | Aeden:What happened? | Midoriya:He was looking forward to the training camp so much,why is he ready to give up now!? | Recovery Girl:I don't know if you balance respect for this,as far as the practical exams go,All Might,Present Mic,Cementoss,and Midnight are especially hard opponents for you kids to best.

I look back at the screen and see Midnight with sleeping Sero on her lap.

Recovery Girl:It's not hard to imagine feeling as though there's no impossible way to win.

Midnight:*giggles* Where are you going,Grape Juice? The gate's the other way! | Mineta:*crying BLOOD* Sero,you bastard! I'll never forgive you for getting to be in her lap!

Clyde:Is he crying blood!?

Mineta:He could've been me! If Sero haven't save me,I'd be the one curled up with her right now!

Midoriya:Mineta..... | Recovery Girl:It might be hard for a kid like that to make it out of this school. | Midoriya:Wait,what do you mean? | Recovery Girl:UA is constantly creating new obstacles that our students have to overcome. In order to keep moving forward successfully,students need to have a concrete goal to focus on. If your desire is just to be a hero for no reason,your path isn't going to be easy. If someone who's only wish is to become a hero reaches their goal,then they have no real future...

Recovery Girl:I wonder...Is there a goal in that child's heart he can focus on to win?

Mineta stops to get a breather after running away from Midnight.

Mineta:I want girls to love me...so I can touch them. | Recovery Girl/Aeden:Well that's straight forward. / Ok,that's enough of that.

I push a button on the side of my open helmet and stop receiving radio waves. I continue watching the screen as Mineta simple stands there and talk to himself as he holds one of his purple hair balls. He turned around and suddenly,his body went flying as a whip hit him. I hum as I press the button again.

Midnight:*with a cloud of her quirk covering her* I figured I stay posted at the escape gate until time ran out,but on second thought,I have a deeper itch that needs to be scratched. If I see someone running away from me and screaming,my sadistic side aches so bad that I can't sit still~

Clyde:Figured this would happen. | Aeden:Hm? How so? | Clyde:I know Midnight when I was younger. She was my mother's friend and she would come visit every now and then. She wasn't afraid of going off with her secrets as I was laying down on her lap.

Mineta hides behind a rock as Midnight slowly walks to where he is.

Midnight:How long do you suppose you can evade my scent by holding your breath? | Mineta:You think I don't have a plan? | Midnight:Hm? | Mineta:I'm obviously a fan of heroes that are kind of pervy,and that means I know all about you,Mrs. Midnight.

(Every line I make for this gross bastard,the more I hate him)

Mineta:I ran away from the gate and cried just to fan your sadistic side. I lured you this far out here so I'd have a shot of escaping! This was all apart of my plan to win and prove that I'm actually cool! | Midnight:You sweet little boy. Why don't you come out and play!

She rips a hole on the clothing of her right arm and released more of her quirk as Mineta comes out with a face mask made of Sero's tape.

Mineta:Your fragrance won't work like this! | Midnight:*readies her whip* But do really think you can fight being in a state of suffocation!

Midnight attacks Mineta with her whip as he throws his quirk at the whip. When the whip landed,it got stuck as the tip has one of Mineta's purple ball. Mineta quickly close the gap and runs pass her.

Midnight:*takes off her hero glasses* How impressive!

Midoriya:He managed to trap her far away from the gate! There's no way her quirk can stop him now! | Aeden:She can literally just drop the whip and give chase. | Clyde:Eh,that's not really her style.

Recovery Girl:Oh,so he's pretty clever. I think that kid pulled one over on all of us.

Mineta rips off the face mask and coughs as he continues running to the escape gate,all the while Sero is still sleeping under Midnight's quirk. Mineta grabbed Sero on the way and passed through the escape gate,passing the test.

Announcer:Team Mineta and Sero has passed the exam!

Ida:Alright,they did it! | Momo:Mineta actually had a solid plan! | Asui:Ribbit! | Uraraka:Deku! It's your turn-- | Aeden:Yeah,he's already gone the moment Mineta passed the gate.

I walk forward and stand beside Momo as I intently watch the screen.

Announcer:Team Midoriya and Bakugo. Practical Exam. Ready? Go!

Midoriya and Bakugo entered the model city as All Might was at the opposite side with the escape gate behind him. Bakugo glares at Midoriya as he looks around nervously. Midoriya opened his mouth,but Bakugo interrupted him as he starts walking forward. Midoriya follows him,albeit a few meters away from him.

Midoriya:*catches up with him* Kacchan,listen,for this exam,the teacher's the villain and we're the heroes,so we need a solid plan. Normally,I'd suggest we analyze the villain's combat ability and choose to fight them or run away based on that,but in this case,the villain is All Might,so we don't need to think about it because combat is out of the question and it'll be impossible to beat him in a fight!

Bakugo fastens his pace as he tries to ignore Midoriya.

Midoriya:It's a really bad idea,Kacchan--! | Bakugo:Stop following me! | Midoriya:All Might is probably waiting for us on this main road! We should take another route! | Bakugo:I'm not gonna run away from this fight! It'll look better if we blast that smile off his face! | Midoriya:No! We should avoid him fighting him no matter what it takes! | Bakugo:I'm gonna toy with him until time is almost up and then knock him unconscious for real!

Midoriya stands and look at Bakugo with annoyance.

That's a new one.

Midoriya:Think about this! You know what All Might can do! Even with those handicap weights,it's impossible for you to win in a fight against--

Bakugo turns around and back hand Midoriya to the ground.

Bakugo:I don't wanna hear another word. Just because you're getting stronger,doesn't mean you get to tell me what to do.

Recovery Girl:*sigh* Oh dear. There's absolutely no teamwork between those two. Do they realize the trial ahead of them?

All Might:Here we go...(readies smash) I am here to test them!

Midoriya:Wait Kacchan! All I'm trying to do is trying to pass the final! This is for both of us! | Bakugo:I TOLD YOU WE DON'T YOUR DUMB POWER TO PASS,I CAN WIN THIS ALL BY MYSELF!!! | Midoriya:WOULD YOU STOP YELLING?! THIS IS WHY WE NEVER HAVE REAL CONVERSATIONS!!!

All Might punches the air and launched a heavy shockwave toward Bakugo and Midoriya,destroying everything in its way.

Aeden:*irritated* For the longest time,Bakugo have a superiority complex because of his quirk. That's why he acts who he is. He thinks everyone is below him and sees All Might nothing less than the number one guy who can punch.

Bakugo stands up after getting attack from All Might's shockwave as the dust settles.

All Might:Who really cares if I destroy this city? (All Might stomps the ground and another shockwave came from it) If you think of this as an exam and not a real fight,then you'll be sorry. I'm a villain now,heroes. Remember that. You better come at me with everything you got,I won't pull my punches!

Midoriya:It's over if we fight him head on! Let's run! | Bakugo:Don't tell me what do to!

All Might rush toward Bakugo.

Midoriya:Kacchan,no! | Bakugo:How about a stun grenade!? (blinding light came from Bakugo's palms) You want everything I got,All Might?! Like that wasn't my plan! I never--!

All Might grabbed his face,but Bakugo didn't back down and sent a barrage of explosions at All Might. He covers his face as he endures Bakugo's explosions,then he pushed away one of his arms and plummet Bakugo's head straight to the ground,dazing him.

All Might:Your rapid fire blast were weak,hardly more than a sting! (looks back at Midoriya) Where are you going? (suddenly appears behind him) Don't think that I forgot about you already,Young Midoriya. Are you really going to leave your teammate here and run away?

Midoriya's eyes widen as he activates Full Cowling and jumps away.

All Might:Ah ah! You think that's going to work? | Bakugo:Move it!

Midoriya's body crashed into Bakugo's as he was charging toward All Might in the air. They both fell to the ground,and Bakugo immediately stands up and walks toward All Might.

Midoriya:*stands up* Kacchan! | Bakugo:Get out of the way. | Midoriya:Have you been listening to me! It's insane to fi-- | Bakugo:Shut up,scum! I will win this! That what it means to be a hero,Deku!

Midoriya looks a Bakugo with surprise,but soon drops it.

Midoriya:At the very least,we should be trying to avoid him! (grabs his shoulder) | Bakugo:Get your hands off of me! | All Might:Incoming heroes! I have a special gift for the one who wants to run!

All Might descends as he rides on a piece of railing and trapped Midoriya under it. Bakugo gets his fists ready but All Might was too fast and land a heavy blow to his stomach,making Bakugo puke as he bounce along the ground.

Midoriya:Kacchan,are you okay!?

Bakugo laid on the ground with his face on the dirt as worry starts to fill Midoriya's body. Bakugo shakily gets up as sweat drips down his body as Midoriya struggles to get out of his trap.

All Might:*approaches Bakugo as he scoffs* I know why you're so angry,Young Bakugo. Because of Young Midoriya's sudden improvement,right? But you have to remember reach of your rankings when the year first began. It's much easier to level up for a novice.

All Might:You're wasting your full potential. Do you see that? Do you understand me? You still have so much room to grow stronger,boy! And I don't just mean your quirks! | Bakugo:*quiet* Shut up,All Might...If I'm so bad that I have to get help from a weakling like him,then I'd rather lose. Do you hear me?

All Might:*Midoriya activates Full Cowling as he gets his fist ready* I see...just remember that what you said,hero...

All Might punches,only to hit the air as Midoriya broke free from his trap and punched Bakugo instead.

Midoriya:Don't you dare say that you rather lose! Let's win this,Kacchan!!!

Bakugo's body rolled against the dirt,but Midoriya quickly grabbed him and bunny hopped into the alleyway in front of them.

All Might:I didn't expect Young Midoriya to swoop in like that. I let my guard down. Man,do they have to make these so heavy?

Midoriya continue running through the alleyway as he makes several turns.

Bakugo:Drop me,you bastard. | Midoriya:I got you. | Bakugo:I told you to put me down,dammit!

Bakugo elbows the back of Midoriya's head and they both tumble to opposite sides of the alley.

Midoriya:*pants* Kacchan. I really can't think of a way for us to beat All Might,or make a clean getaway without him swooping in and stopping us. But before you give up,we can at least try using my power! You can't say you're okay with losing! You're you because you never give in. You're always fighting.

Midoriya:The most amazing hero always wins. You've been saying those words since we were little kids! How can you give up now?!

Bakugo screams and punches the wall right next to Midoriya's head with an explosion.

Bakugo:I won't say it again,so listen,you useless nerd. All Might's speed is insane,no matter where you try to run and hide,there's no way you'll avoid fighting him. | Midoriya:Yeah,but,we don't stand a chance in combat! I mean,you saw him back there. | Bakugo:SHUT THE HELL UP BEFORE I KILL YOU! ...He won't be stopped by anything unless a full power attack. I learned that earlier with my mini blasts,so...

Bakugo shared his plan as the camera changes to All Might looking for the duo.

Bakugo:*appears behind him through an alley* You're going the wrong way! | All Might:Is that suppose to be a sneak attack?

Bakugo gives All Might several blasts of explosion as he braced and endured through all of them.

Bakugo:DEKU!

Midoriya appeared behind All Might with one of Bakugo's grenade gauntlets in his arm.

Bakugo:*explodes into the air* SHOOT NOW!!! | Midoriya:*pulls the pin* I'm sorry,All Might!

A large explosion came forth from the grenade gauntlet and it engulfed All Might's figure. Midoriya's body launched back from the explosion as he look and grabs his shoulder.

Aeden:The recoil must've got him by surprise. | Clyde:And Bakugo deals with that all the time?

Bakugo:Run,you idiot! | Midoriya:*activates Full Cowling* Oh,right!

Both of them head straight toward the escape gate as All Might recovers from the explosion.

All Might:Now then,students. You're teacher's going to do his best to school you...

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

212K 5.5K 18
18+ content [[Completed]] Trying to conceal your crush and keep your grades up? Proves difficult when your best friend doesn't understand why it has...
50.3K 1.7K 13
A teen!EraserMic fluff/angst fanfic.
3.2K 123 39
♡︎ʚĭɞ ~ ʚĭɞ ~ ʚĭɞ ~ ʚĭɞ♡︎ .Remake. I've made this several times. But I'm remaking it for the last time. (hopefully) Female Reader♡︎ ♡︎ʚĭɞ ~ ʚĭɞ ~ ʚĭɞ...
24.4K 1.1K 22
❝𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠, 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦'𝑟𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑠.❞ ❝𝑤-𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡?❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ^^ 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘪𝘥�...