Hiei reader x Rosario + vampi...

Por otakujalen2

You are (Y/N) Hiei, a strong demon. You soon attend a highschool just for monsters, what will happen there? A... Mais

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 & 5 synopsis

Chapter 1

1.5K 17 2
Por otakujalen2

I  waited patiently for the bus to arrive, I wasn't paying attention to the time spent waiting, I was drifting through memories of my adventures with Yusuke and the gang. It had only been a minute since we parted ways, I decided to enroll in a school for monsters; frankly just to try something new, hence why I'm standing here waiting for a bus.

Suddenly I forseen honking, with the ability of my trusty third eye. I quickly leave my thoughts, and prepare to board the bus. The bus parked in front of me, and the doors slowly propped open; releasing some ghostly smoke.
A creepy bus drive suddenly peered out, "You
Going to Yokai kid?", he asked me, and I simply gave a thumbs up, and casually boarded the bus, with luggage in tow.

The bus was damn near isolated, except for some black haired kid at the back. I thought about going back there, but I decided to keep my distance. I take a nice seat at the front, and took a seat; crossing my right leg on my left.

Suddenly from the back, the unknown kid, bursted out. "Eh?!? The reception is gone!"
After he said that, the bus came to a halt; jerking forward in the process. I believe we've finally reached our destination. We dismounted from the bus, quickly getting a word advice from the driver, before he zoomed off.

I glanced at the scenery, upon exiting the bus.
A bloody sea, scarecrows, bats, and a green sky. Feels like home, I said as, I took in the stench of death and despair.

I started walking leaving that guy behind. I quickly stopped, and looked at him, " hey, do you know the way", I said. He casually looked around, until finally finding a path. As soon as he spotted it, I kept embarking on my journey.

The guy followed closely behind, as we entered the forest. As we got deeper into the forest the guy spoke up, "so what's your name", he asked.
"Just call me Hiei", I said plainly as kept walking.

"O-oh, well my name is Tsukune, nice to meet you,Hiei", he said. With introductions out of the way, we kept walking. After a while, I started to sense something coming, I quickly moved out of the way, evading anything that was coming. Tsukune being left behind, took whatever was coming.

"Ahhhhh, my back", he said, as a bike came through like a freight train, and smacked him. He fell down grunting. I quickly, came to assist, I helped him up.

We quickly came in contact of a girl, whom wore a school uniform, similar to Tsukune, yeah did i mention, I only had on my regular battle attire, but of course her uniform was more centered towards females.

She propped up quickly, "I'm so sorry I got dizzy" she said, before laying her gaze towards me. Those emerald green eyes started at me, until her cheeks heated up a shade of cherry red. "It's cool", I said on Tsukune's behalf.

She leaned down, and took out a tissue, wiping away some of Tsukune's blood. She then quickly started to sniff it intensely."so she's a vampire", I muttered under my breath.

"Oh no! This smell...." Do i reek or something, Tsukune asked."So sorry!I can't help it" she said before grabbing his face "Cause I'm a vampire!" She then lunged at him; bitting away at his neck. Tsukune was surprised as he looked at me. Moments later she cocked back; releasing her grip. "I'm sorry", she said. "You bit me!" Tsukune said, before analyzing the mark, for it didn't leak blood, but it sure looked painful.

"Are you both going to Yokai Academy too"
The girl asked; bending over to retrieve her pamphlet.subsequently, she revealed her panties, I glanced at the view, but Tsukune, only replied "Y-yeah we are freshman's" with a slight stutter.

Suddenly his nose began to trickle with blood. The girl soon wiped away his blood, prying on to his neck once again. She apologized once more for her actions, Tsukune simply accepted the apology, while rubbing his neck once more.

"E-erm......Do you hate vampires", she hesitantly asked. I glanced at Tsukune, as we said "No", in unison. She quickly tackled us to the ground. "That's great! Maybe we can be friends, how does that sound?" She asked, as we nodded in response, I quickly pry myself away from her grip, and dusted myself off.

"That's fantastic" she said, as She sat up, "oh my names Moka Akashiya", she finally introduced herself as, she gave a great big smile.

Time skip in class

"Hi everyone! Welcome to Yokai Academy!
I'm Shizuka Nekonome, your homeroom teacher!" The Neko lady said, as she held a wooden ruler in her hand.

"And as you know this school is only for monsters!"

"What?!?!!", Tsukune yelped. I looked over at Tsukune, his expression was full of shock, I suppose he didn't know, his outbursts gained a few glances, as i sat; gaining a few seductive looks from two different blue haired chicks.

"And so that brings us to our first rule! While on campus,you must always stay in your human form!", she said sternly. "Now second rule! You mustn't reveal your monster form to anyone, got that?, she asked.

"Such boring rules" one of my classmates announced. Specifically the guy beside Tsukune. "And you are.....Ah! Saizou Komiya"
"Well if we did see a human, why not just devour the scrub? That's what I would do", he said before releasing his tongue.

"So we've got a toad like humanoid, perhaps a kappa", I said to myself.

"Now that you mention it, I smell a human scent", Saizou said. I quickly glanced at Tsukune, who was nearly drowned in sweat.
Suddenly the door swung open, "So sorry I'm late!", a familiar voice said.

"Oh it's find just please introduce yourself", Neko girl said. The student came in, her busty cleavage shaking with every step, with her pink hair, light green eyes, and rosary. "Hi everyone my name is, Moka Akashiya" Moka greeted the class with a big ass smile. Suddenly her eyes landed on me and Then Tsukune.

"Hiei, Tsukune, so glad that we are in the same class together" Moka said with glee as she lunged at me, like a beast. After that she lunged at Tsukune, hugging him like a teddy bear.

Time skip to lunch

We were now in the hallway, Moka was currently dragging Tsukune, while clinging on to his arm, I walked closely behind them, analyzing the students, throwing stares at Tsukune.

We stopped when we arrived at a vending machine. Moka nicely bought us some drinks, I politely accepted; taking a can of iced coffee.
I drunk up my drink, and disposed of it quickly, I leaned on rail, and slowly closed my eyes.

"Hey there sexy, you said your name was Moka
Akashiya,right?" I slowly opened my eyes, realizing who the voice belonged to. When my eyes where fully opened, I could see Tsukune being grabbed by his necktie. "No let him go, Moka yelled in distress.

I quickly jumped into action removing my garb, or rather my cloak. "Fist of the mortal flame", I yelled, Punching Saizou in the face, which cause him to throw Tsukune into the vending machine.Saizou quickly ran off scared for his life, so what it would seem.

Time skip

After the events, we chilled on the roof, Tsukune, was over talking to Moka, as I wondered off thinking, what was the gang doing. Suddenly I peer into their conversation, hearing Moka talk about only drinking tomato juice, and transfusion blood.

Tsukune quickly got up, "I'm so sorry, but i need to go!" Tsukune shouted before running away; leaving me and Moka curious. We later found Tsukune, with his things, preparing to leave from the academy. "Tsukune!" Moka ran towards, upon reaching him she grew sad, "well I don't need monster friends like you" Tsukune shouted, as his voice boomed. This cause Moka to tear up, reading her emotions, I can tell she was hurt.

Tsukune remark kinda changed my perception of him, as he ran off. "A-are you leaving too, Hiei", Moka asked, as she wheezed. " frankly No, unlike Tsukune, I actually am a monster", I said bluntly. This made Moka smile, as she blushed a little.

Moka got up, and ran off to find Tsukune. I sat and waited for a bit, until I followed behind her. I didn't see neither of them, I stopped and tried to use my Jagan, to quickly find them, that's until i heard a scream in the distance.

I quickly hauled ass, following the sound closely. I ran to the voice, upon arrival, I see Moka getting flung to a tree like a little rag doll, and Tsukune was punched out of sight.I quickly prepared for battle, seeing that the perpetrator was indeed Saizou, likely getting revenge for earlier. I tell Moka to check on Tsukune, as i take off my cloak.

She did as I told her, sliding down the mountain, where Tsukune had fallen, leaving her laced white panties, fully revealed. I let the thought quickly leave my mind, as I take my stance.

Even though Saizou was now in his monster form, I felt as though I should remain in my human state. Not to be cocky, but Saizou was nowhere near my status. Saizou quickly charged towards me,  I quickly evade it and grabbed Saizou slamming him down into the ground leaving a massive crater.

When he was pinned down to the ground. I jumped up, and fisted the air, "flamethrower", I yelled, as flames conjured from my fist, and reigned downed upon Saizou. He screamed in pain, I recall everything he wrongfully did, and wanting to use the full extent of my power, I quickly changed my mind; knowing that i would obliterate him.

I quickly ran down to Moka, and with thoughts of letting her getting the final blow; released her Rosario. Suddenly purple energy was summoned and enveloped around Moka, after it disappeared , A person with long silver hair, and red eyes appeared.

This new Moka, quick spotted Saizou,still in his crater. She jumped up and twirled around, then quickly reigned down on Saizou; delivering a deadly kick making him fully unconscious.

I faced Moka, as she stared at me, "so your Hiei", she said with a slight blush. I just nodded slightly, we had a quick little conversation, but soon I quickly put back on her Rosario, which made her retreat back into her normal state.

Moka i guess oblivious about her transformation, quickly ran to the aid of Tsukune, remembering that he was badly damaged. As she did that I retrieved Saizou, not wanting to leave him there, I told Moka that I was off, as I departed back to the school, In search of the nursery.

As I departed, I heard yelps. I suppose Tsukune awakened, immediately gaining a bite from Moka, I shrugged it off and continued my journey with Saizou in tow. I think to myself that today was exciting, as i wonder what tomorrow has in store.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

817K 18.6K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
218K 11.2K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
449K 6.9K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1M 39.5K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...