Beauty Meets Beast|| Pop Smoke

By RomonaJewensky

Young 20 year old Ceo of PrettyHokah & a club called Cosmic Reanna Jewensky doesn't cater to anything or anyo... More

Mutual Friends
Mutual Friends Pt.2
Meet the Woo
Meet the Woo pt.2
Actions
Actions pt 2
Feelings
Surprise
Redemption
A Night In
Side Players
Side Players pt 2
Jealousy Games
Author's Note
Author's Note
Vibes
Vibes pt 2
Author's Note
Stay the Night
Goodbye For Now
The Run In
Secrets
Secrets Pt 2
Almost Mile High Club
Introductions
The Blue Roses
Morning After
3 Little Words
The Plot
BOOK #2

Rocky Starts

6.2K 215 64
By RomonaJewensky

Jas
I sent Mikey to tell Pop & Re that we were finna start drinking soon. I hear Mikey loud ass yelling  from the back by the patio "POP HOL ONNNNN!" Then I see Pop bright ass smile come through the door before I see Reanna little ass holding his hand trailing behind him laughing just as hard yelling "Mikey get that camera out my face! You play too much." The happiness is short lived though because as soon as Pop sees my face his smile drops a little but he doesn't let her hand go at all. Reanna peeping that his energy has  changed comes around placing her hand on his tattooed bicep looking up in his face with what seems like genuine concern. She looked so little standing next to him ... like a little girl. He rolls his eyes at me  and looks down at her when she taps his bare wet  chest ... when she speaks her voice softer than usual like she's not being as serious... the same tone she used with my brother  DaQuan when they were together "You good?" He looks at their interlocked fingers and then at her face "Yeah I'm straight." She let his hand go to fix her hair moving to stand fully in front of him "You sure?" He smiles at her as she drops her hands to her sides reaching out to her to play with her fingers peeking over her head making eye contact with me saying "Yeah mamas come on." I see the smile on Reanna face when she turns back around to face me ... I see  she is lowkey enjoying herself with him... but way too soon. And I think that's great and all but I also want her to be careful. I'm having second thoughts about this whole getting them together thing. Mikey passes  by me kissing my forehead softly whispering  "Stop frowning mama they are fine." I just nod my head as Reanna walks up to me kissing my cheek just as softly "Thank you Jas... I'm having fun." She walks past me into the party and Pop is following behind her but he stops when I hold up my hand making Reanna stop too because he has her hand "Pop, can I talk to you real quick?" He just nods his head telling Reanna "Go find Rah & Mikey & enjoy yourself ma." She frowns but she lets him go saying "Okay.. cool." Before walking into the party headed straight for the drinks island. He stands with his hands  open waiting for me to speak and I say "On the back porch.. please?" He raises his eyebrows briefly and walks backwards watching the door behind me before turning around walking completely out in the porch. I slide the glass door closed behind me as my foot hits the concrete. And I clearly see Reanna & Mikey looking out to where we just stood drinks in hand before completely walking into the party in search of Rah Swish.

Bashar
I didn't know whether or not to say something because Jas caught me off guard and she been giving me stank face since we surprised Reanna almost 45 minutes ago. And I can't shake the little dear in headlights look on Reanna face before I turned my back on her to come outside because Jas needed to speak to me. Speaking of the devil Jas comes and sits across from me at the table I'm currently leaning on at the moment. "Wassup man?" She unfolds her arms and says "What I can't just talk to you now Bashar?" I give her a quick side eye before replying "Don't call me that shit man fr you already know the vibes." She leans back in her chair crossing her arms back over herself "But Reanna can call you that and you not trip though?" I try to keep my head together as I tell her "That's different ... you're my brother girl .. you're like my sister. I told Reanna my first name because that's the gentleman thing to do. Cause she might be my girl one day. So yeah she can call me that because I give her the green light but nobody else. You got me fucked up Jas." She just rolled her eyes at me laughing it off "You think she really gone give you the chance though?" Confused I look up from my lap making eye contact saying "Yeah, I feel like we gone get to know each other real well." She bursts out laughing like I said some shit that was funny when she catches her breath she looks me in the face saying "She has your nose wide the fuck open and you haven't even known her a full 12 hours yet. I can't blame you she has tht affect on people. I thought you would get through to her by now cause you know you the BIG WOO but I guess I was wrong. Just do me favor and leave her alone cause I don't need you fucking her and messing with her head... or breaking her heart Pop. Cause when you break her heart I have to pick up the pieces. Don't get me wrong you're a great man but just not for her... I'm sorry to have wasted your time and I will apologize to Mikey when I tell him if I ever even do and she'll forgive me because I'm protecting her." I try not to yell because I don't wanna cause no scene or mess up the mood inside because what the hell man "Protecting her from what though bro? Cause I haven't done nothing ... don't be comparing me to other niggas Jasmine. I'm not them niggas it's hella bitches in there if I wanted to just fuck I would be in there with them bitches zee! I don't know what's with the change of heart when this was your idea to begin with but now I like her vibe and I'm gonna pursue that fashoooo because I know for facts she fucking with me. And she grown so how about we ask her for ourselves let her decide whether she needs protection." Before she could say anything else to me I get up and start walking past her ... lowkey tryna calm down cause I don't do bad vibes ... I take a deep breath before pulling the glass door open. When I entered the room the vibe changed Mikey had his arm draped over Re shoulders while he was introducing her to the Woos she turned smiling following the eyes that were staring behind her back across the room at me. "Can everybody that's not WOO and don't know me personally disperse to the pool area please?" Mikey's smile drops when he asks me "What's good Woo?" I ignore his question as I walk up to Reanna removing his arm from her shoulders .. I'm in her space so much I can feel her body heat "You fuck with me?"

Reanna
I don't know what the hell is going on but neither Jas or Bashar seem happy right now so I ask looking up at him "Wait, what you mean?" He licks his lips looking over my head then quickly making eye contact with me again saying "Do you fuck with me, my vibe etc? Do you like me?" I smirk a little bit more to myself and say "That's a crazy question. Where is that coming from?" But he doesn't smile back this time he just softly replies "You didn't answer the question Re. Do you or do you not like me?" Lifting my cup to my lips taking a drink i reply "Yes Bashar... I like you. I find your company ...comforting." He smirks a little bit and then I feel myself being pulled away by Jas as she says "Okay yeah none of that shit." I'm literally so damn confused. I pull my arm out of her grasp standing in the middle looking at both of them "What the hell is going on with y'all?" Bashar lifts his hand pointing in Jasmine direction and says "Yeah Jas what's going on?" I turn fully to look at her in the face as she gives him a stale face.

Jas
I can't believe his black ass just put me in this type of situation. I can feel Mikey staring a hole in my head as I walk over to Reanna rubbing her shoulders in my hands. "He's not for you bestie. I seen it." She frowns slightly shrugging out of my hold "What you mean? Seen what?" She glances over her shoulder a little bit and as he steps forward kind of reaching for her I say "He just wants to fuck you nothing more... nothing less. A quick nut and I don't want you involved in that because you seem to actually like him a little bit bestie. I can't see you get your heart broken again." I can see the tears forming in her eyes she clears her throat blinking her eyes rapidly "Damn Shar ...it's like that my nigga?" When he touches her she recoils from his touch making him reach to grab her "No Re that's a lie bro!" She snatched out his hold yelling "On my mama don't fucking touch me ghee real fucking talk. Jas is my best friend and she knows you better than I do ... she wouldn't lie to me for no reason." Re brushes past me grabbing a bottle and storms towards the stairs I can see the pain in her eyes when she looks at him and she lifts her hand to cover the little sniffle she lets escape when she turns running up the stairs. I turn to Pop as he stands there looking at Mikey like a sad puppy when he opens his mouth "Please Rah." As soon as he says it Rah gets up running across the living room and up the stairs after Reanna. I hear Mikey coming up behind me before I feel myself being snatched around. He's all in my face really trying to keep his voice down cause I know he's pissed about what I just did "No the fuck he don't and you know that! Jas why the fuck you lie on my brother like that bro? We the ones that wanted to get them together in the first place and you gone fill her head with that bullshit knowing damn well she gone believe what you saying!" I roll my eyes going over to the island "Can you relax? She'll be fine." He follows behind me closely "Nah, I can't fucking relax you just started a bunch a shit from nothing. They were vibing enjoying the time & you just fucked allat up. Did you see how she looked at him... she was gonna let tough wall fall a little bit and now she more guarded than ever. You always complaining about her being alone and now you the very reason. Look at my brother man!" I look over at Pop and he's staring into space before he runs his hand over his face getting up and walking towards me. He stops and brushes past Mikey saying "You so damn petty bro. She can't see it because she blinded by the time y'all have spent together. But if she need protection from anybody it's yo hateful ass." He looks at Mikey and starts walking away with a scoff  saying "Get your bitch Mikey forreal." And to my surprise Mikey dumb ass says "My bad Woo." I gave him a stank face too quick "Fuck you mean you sorry?" I was just finna go in on his ass when he whipped around the anger in voice made me flinch on the inside "Shut the hell up girl damn! You was wrong Jasmine. You should've left them alone they grown asf ... but you so fucking nosey and shit has to go your way or nobody can be happy. Just shut the fuck up and mind your damn business!" Mikey has never yelled at me like that before so my feelings are hurt and I know I'm finna cry cause my throat is tight my voice breaks as I try to speak "I-I-I'm sorry M-Mikey." He turns around turning his face up at me "Suck that shit up bro cause right now I don't feel bad for you. Facts. I'm not the people  you should be apologizing to Jas and you know it." I try to walk up to him cause I just wanted to feel him and he stops me in my tracks "Don't Jasmine. We not good as long as they not good. If they not good by the end of this on Wednesday I'm flying back to New York with Pop and the guys that same day & we won't speak until they do." Hearing him tell me that was like a slap in the face and I felt my heart drop to my ass "Are you serious right now Mikey? After everything we've been through?" He looks over his shoulder putting his shirt on "I'm deadass ... word  to my moms. We don't have nothing to talk about until you fix this shit. I'll be putting my stuff in another room so don't stress." After he says that he just walks away going outside to the pool. Trying to clear the tears from my eyes Dread speaks from the other side of the room "Damn lil woo you fucking up zee." He walks up the stairs with a girl trailing behind him leaving me downstairs by myself.

Rah Swish
I'm opening every door looking for Reanna room but damn I can't find this girl no where. I've been looking for damn near 20 minutes. I'm down by Pop room like right across the hallway when I turn the last door knob just to find it locked... BINGO "Reanna, it's Rashawn?!" Hesitates hiccuping and then yells back slurring "Go away Rah! I wanna be left alone." I shake my head like she can see me "Open the door ma or I'm just gone open it myself." I listen close and I don't hear nothing on the other side so I say back "Yo, ya heard?" She still doesn't answer back so I reach in my pocket and grab and pull out my knife unlocking the door. When I get it open she's wrapped in a towel wet halfway laying on the bed sipping out of the Hennessy bottle that's damn near empty when it was full downstairs. The only light on in the whole room is pouring in from the bathroom my foot brushes what I feel is her wet bathing suit "Rah I said not to come in I'm naked!" I try to take the bottle as she stands up lowkey wobbling "Damn girl how fast did you drink this?" She shrugs flipping the cover back on the bed waving the bottle in front of her "I kind of chugged it ... but there's none for you .. all mine." She hiccups again downing the rest before I make it to her...  I snatch the bottle and she pouts crossing her arms "Re, you too damn little to have drank allat shit by yourself. You fucked up woo." She giggles tryna climb up in the bed that's lowkey too tall for her "Rashawn please help me?" She bursts out laughing when I catch her from damn near rolling off the bed "Ouu you're strong Rah." I lift up plopping her on the bed flipping the cover over her and she cuddles in the blanket before she just stares at me. "What you looking at girl?" She sniffles a little bit "Rah, I really like Bashar and my feelings are hurt. Because Jas wouldn't lie to me that's my bitch. And he just wants to fuck me. I thought he was different... I almost ... I almost dropped my guard a little bit." She slightly shuts her eyes and I start walking towards the door until I hear her voice "Rah?" My hand on the door knob I peek over my shoulder at her "What's good?" She pats the bed beside her lazily "I need clothes but my bag is.... umm in the car." I just nod my head understanding that she wanted to get dressed "I'll be back with something for you to wear in a second woo." She just nods as I open the door running straight into Pop.

Bashar
I'm making my way to my room when I see Rah sneaking out of Reanna room. When I go to speak he sees me and says through gritted teeth "Don't say shit Woo... we need to talk come on bro." He walks in my room first and I follow behind him closing the door behind me "Why were you in there?" He looked at me like really nigga "Cause you sent me bro. We gotta make this quick cause she needs some clothes but hers in the car and she cold Woo. And she in there with a towel on lil ass drunk as hell bro." He waves the Hennessy bottle and turns it over in front of him. Raising my eyebrows in shock "She drank all that? By herself?" He nods sitting in a chair saying "Yes Woo and I watched her chug the rest of this bitch with my own eyes like a gangsta. Didn't flinch or nothing she gone be fucked up tomorrow fasho." I start rummaging through my drawers pulling out a white wife beater and some slight pink boxers throwing them over my shoulder headed toward her room. "Where you going Woo?" I don't even turn around barely stopping "She need some clothes and I'm finna take them to her." What makes me stop is when he asked me "You sure you don't want me to do it bro? She naked and I know you probably the last nigga she wanna see right now." I turn around facing him completely "I'm gonna take them to her and try to talk to her ... I know nothing crazy gone go down and then we won't have to scrap if something do go down ... you my brother and the last thing we need is drunk her coming on to you and you fuck her bro... I know you Woo." He just nods  his head laughing knowing I'm being real dapping me up "Just keep your head on straight when you go in there ... she playful. Go in there on business Wooody. Good luck." I just nod my head as we leave my room and he heads down stairs. I knock on the door and she answers "Come in Rah!" When I come in she flicks the bathroom light off running and jumping on the bed now it's pitch black giggling ... "It's Pop." She stops laughing saying loudly  "Get out Bashar!" I turn on the light by the door holding my hands up in surrender "I brought you some clothes Re." She's sitting on her knees wrapped in a towel I know for a fact she's drunk & I can tell she's been crying because her eyes are swollen and her nose red. And the closer I get to the bed she grabs a pillow the tears welling up in her eyes again .. she launches the pillow at my head "Why couldn't you just be fucking different Shar?" I catch the pillow and she throws another "I am different Reanna... just listen to me. Please?" She slides off the bed and drops her towel to the floor ... "Just go ahead and get it out your system Shar... I like you but you don't feel the same this is what you came for right ... here you go." She grabs my mans & drops to her knees pulling on my shorts I grab her hands snatching up and throwing her on the bed. Trying not to look too much "No, Reanna stop lemme dress you!" She lays still as I turn my head pulling my boxers over her punani. "Up." She lifts her pelvis as I try to pull the boxers over her ass "Why are you here Bashar?" She lifts her arms above her head as she puts on my wife beater "Because I wanted to tell you what Jas is saying isn't true. I don't just want to fuck you. I like you for real." She lays down getting under the cover patting the bed where she's flipped the comforter back. I climb in the bed leaning against the head board. She looks at the ceiling for a few seconds before closing her eyes "Lay down please." I didn't ask any questions I just scooted down in the bed laying my head back on the pillows and when I settled down she lays her head on my chest playing with my woo chain. "I wanna hate you so bad." I start rubbing her back slowly looking at the ceiling "Why though?" She lifts up looking me in the eyes she doesn't speak for a second just stares and then she climbs on top of me straddling my lap "Because." I take the time to search her face ... her real face not the mask she wears and I see the pain she hides behind those big brown eyes. "Who hurt you Re?" She looks away from me sniffling before saying "A man just like you in many ways... but in every way so different Shar." I smile at the nickname while I brush the tears from her cheeks as she leans into my hand. I lean up so that we're face to face "Let's start over... I'm Bashar." She smiles softly but it doesn't reach her eyes as she sniffles a little bit leaning her head on my shoulder as I wrap my arms around her leaning us  back until we're laying down "And I'm Reanna." I rub circles in her back with my fingertips as I ask "What's your favorite color, food, culture, & animal?" She giggles softly "Blue, Chinese food, and Asian culture all together fascinates me & I love dogs." She traces the tattoos on my arm before she asks "Favorite color? Where are you from? What is your nationality if not solely black? And do you gangbang?" I smile cause she asked the heavy questions "I like blue too. I'm grew up Canarsie or the Flossy as we call it in New York but I'm from Panama. I am Panamanian and Jamaican. And yeah sweetheart I do .. I'm crip." She snuggles closer to my neck resting her hand on the side of my face and says "I'm sleepy Shar."  I just nod my head as I start to lift her hips so I can put her on the bed but she whined lowkey slamming her hips back down "Noooo stay Shar! Please?" She leans up with her hands on my chest looking me in the face while playing with my chain pouting  "Alright Re, I'll stay until you fall asleep." I lift my head up unhooking my Woo chain from around my neck. She blinks twice as I turn it around placing it on her neck. She lifts her hair so I can fasten it for her. When she drops her hair she wipes her eyes quick smiling at me before she leans her head back on my shoulder her breathing slows like she's sleeping as I lean back and mumble "Reanna you  gone be Woo." She lifts up just enough where are faces are only a few inches apart saying  "Your Woo Shar." Before she brushes her lips softly across mine. After she falls asleep not even 5 minutes after I start playing in her hair. I move her gently as I creep out the bed making sure not to wake her up her words keep ringing in my head "Your Woo." So she doesn't completely hate me .. I'm just gonna have to work harder to gain that trust and make what she said a reality whether Jas or whoever don't like it ... no matter how hard she fights me ... she'll be my Lil Wooo fashoooo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

US By Ale

Romance

139K 2.8K 54
Cassie Harris was a young, beautiful and successful doctor. She was a force to be reckoned with. Cassie never had a chance to enjoy her college year...
5.6K 150 32
You are the founder and CEO of Bel-Air Marketing. You pride yourself on work, it's become your first and second love. Your friends say it's because y...
4.2K 106 33
"Zyan I love you...." He looks me in the eyes meaning every word and I knew I fucked up. "No you can't I love-" "Don't you even say his name he doe...
897 79 76
17-almost-18-year-old Ezra Thompson is tired of two things. First, is constant chatter about Dilemma, an all-boy rock band, led by the supposedly-dre...