Teen wolf one-shots

By brxghtbabies

most of these are (x reader) but there will also be some sterek ,thiam, scisaac and more so you should really... More

Thanks ;)
~•~•~ Sterek ~•~•~
What did you do to my boyfriend? (Sterek)
You Scare the Hell out of Me (sterek)
Derek hates Tiktok (sterek)
Can you put out my fire? (MATURE) (sterek)
Late at night (sterek)
Alpahs knot pt.1 (MATURE) (sterek)
Alphas knot pt.2 (sterek)
I'm fine. (Sterek)
Paralysis and talks (sterek)
He's the One (sterek)
Say You Want Me To (MATURE) (sterek)
To hold You Even When it Hurts (sterek)
Its just busniess (sterek) (MATURE) pt.1
Its just busniess (sterek) (MATURE) pt.2
Jealousy suits you, derek (STEREK)
Anidote (Sterek)
~•~•~ Brett Talbot ~•~•~
A mate returns (Brett Talbot) (MATURE)
Mine (brett Talbot) (MATURE)
Jealous (Brett Talbot)
Did i really lose? (Brett Talbot)
Your Not A Monster (Brett Talbot)
Hot Tub (Brett Talbot) (MATURE)
I Got You (Brett Talbot) (MATURE)
~•~•~ Isaac Lahey ~•~•~
Anchor (Isaac Lahey)
I Feel It (Isaac Lahey)
A Fervent Jealous (Isaac Lahey) (MATURE)
My Home (Isaac Lahey)
Clean Me Up (Isaac Lahey) (MATURE)
~•~•~ Scisaac ~•~•~
Cotton Candy (Scisaac)
The degree of giving (Scisaac) SAD... LIKE REALLY SAD
The Little Things (SCISAAC) part.1 (Series contains mature content)
The Little Things (SCISAAC) part.2 (Series contains mature content)
The Little Things (SCISAAC) part.3 (Series contains mature content)
The Little Things (SCISAAC) part.4 (Series contains mature content)
Forever (SCISAAC) (MATURE)
~•~•~ Stiles Stilinski ~•~•~
Overboard (Stiles Stilinski)
Sweetcheeks (Stiles Stilinski) (MATURE)
Magically Drawn (Stiles Stilinski)
Dont Say It (Stiles Stilinski)
Fangs (Stiles Stilinski) (MATURE)
Study Break (Stiles Stilinski)
Everything Is Better Wet (Stiles Stilinski) (MATURE)
~•~•~ Scott McCall ~•~•~
Second Heartbeat (Scott McCall)
And A Single Flower Bloomed (Scott McCall)
Kill Me (Scott McCall) (MATURE)
A Place Where You Were Loved (Scott McCall)
Punishment (Scott McCall and Liam Dunbar) (MATURE)
The Run (Scott McCall) (MATURE)
~•~•~ Derek Hale ~•~•~
Drunk (Derek Hale)
Shift (Derek Hale) (Contains Mature Content) pt.1
Shift (Derek Hale) (Contains Mature Content) pt.2
Just kiss me alredy (Derek Hale)
Wolf and vixen (Derek Hale) (MATURE)
~•~•~ Thiam ~•~•~
You Maniac (THIAM)
Claming (THIAM) (MATURE)
Theo's Fear (THIAM)
The Sent of You (THIAM) (MATURE)
Hurt him, I kill you (THIAM)
Morning Train (THIAM) (MATURE)
Pool Time (THIAM) (MATURE)
Beach Trip (THIAM) (MATURE)
Your the highlight of my lowlife (MATURE) (THIAM)
~•~•~ Theo Raeken ~•~•~
One day (Theo Raeken)
Text messages (Theo Raeken)
Little red Riding Hood (Theo Raeken) (MATURE)
Halloween horror Nights (Theo Raeken)
Animal (Theo Raeken) (MATURE)
Pretty Werck (Theo Raeken) (MATURE)
~•~•~ Liam Dunbar ~•~•~
I always hear you (Liam Dunbar) *suprise crossover*
Dont Wake Me Up (Liam Dunbar)
Soulmate? (Liam Dunbar) pt.1
Soulmate? (Liam Dumbar) pt.2
Soulmate? (Liam Dunbar) pt.3

We like The Cars (brett talbot) (MATURE)

2K 19 5
By brxghtbabies

An: Ik this doesn't go with the actual time line of the show but just act like it does. So it's Scott with Malia, Lydia with Stiles and y/n with Brett

Today you Malia and Lydia were sitting on the bleachers watching you're boyfriends practice for the game today. Brett would have been late if you hadn't basically pushed him out of the door. You love him to death but when it comes to keeping track of time he sucks at it.

So you decided to come with him even tho the game doesn't start for another 4 hours. You attend BHHS but you wear Brett's hoodie because you wanted to support him. The coach asks you girls to find a way to get a lot of people here and put more heat on the game since it was a charity game you needed to raise as much money as possible. And you guys come up with a brilliant idea to make a TikTok.

You immediately knew what sound to do.

And the best part was both teams were in it.

"So many kinds where can we sign"

Lydia and Malia were in the camera along with some of the other girls, with the BHHS lacrosse team.

"We like them dumb and we like them smart, I like the ones with the pretty eyes, well I like all kinds of guys"

Malia grabbed Scott when they said "we like them dumb" and Lydia grabbed stiles when they said "and we like them smart" and one of the other girls grabbed Liam when they said "I like the ones with the pretty eyes" and all the other girls said the "well I like all kinds of guys"

That's where you jump in.

"Stop"

Your presence being known since you were the only one on screen what didn't have red BHHS on. Instead you had a green Davenford Prep hoodie on with your boyfriends number and last name on the back.

"What happend"

Lydia and Malia responding to you.

"How about the ones we especially like"

"Witch ones"

"You know the ones with the cars that go"

"I hear you, HIT IT"

Than it skips to all the DFP lacrosse players. And you with some of the girls from there school.

"We like the cars, the cars that go boom. Well Tegraw and bunny and we like the boom"

You were all just dancing around having fun while it was there part on the screen.

Once it was over every one was excited and cheering. You grabbed your phone and watched it with the Lydia and Malia, while the boys went back to practice.

"This is so good I can't wait to post it" you said after watching it.

You captioned it. "charity game at BHHS tonight. Who will win? Anybody can come to watch. See you there 😉"

SHARE

••••••••••

You knew that the tiktok would bring a few extra people the but what you didn't know is HOW MANY EXTRA people were going to be there. Also the fact that you forgot to mention that you have like 9 million followers.

Brett made the winning shot for Davenford they won 7-18.

When he won everyone on the Davenford side including you cheered very loudly. Everyone rushed into the field to congratulate the team loud cheers coming from every direction. You couldn't find Brett, you kept looking until two arms wrapped around your waste.

You turned around looking up and smiling at that beautiful face that you loved so much.

"You did so good baby, I'm proud of you"

He gripped onto you tighter and pulled you to be face to face with him. As soon as you were you connected your lips with his it was slow but rough.

It lasted for a few minutes until you pulled away, your lips only a few inches from each other. "As much as I would love to rip each other's clothes off and have hot sex in the middle of the lacrosse field you are really sweaty and need a shower. So meet me at my car in 10 minutes and we can go to my house because my parents are gone for the weekend"

"Deal"

He kissed you again and than put you down before walking to the locker room with his teammates.

••••••

The car ride was silent as he held your hand rubbing circles on the back of it.

As soon as you guys got in the house Brett lightly slammed you into the door attacking your lips.

"God, I love you"

Than he started sucking purple bruises onto your neck. "Mmm, I love you too" small moans excape your mouth as he lightly grazed his teeth on your soft spot.

Your shirt was being thrown to the ground as he put his hands on the back of your thighs. You jump wrapping your legs around his waist he walks up the stairs removing his shirt on the way.

You guys stumble into your room in a frenzy of lips and hands everywhere. You move your hands to pull down Brett's sweat pants.

He grabs your hands and you puff out of frustration "we have time for that later"

He goes to your neck again trailing kisses down as he reaches behind you unclipping your bra immediately putting wet, hot, and rough kisses on your nipple while holding the other one. He goes further down unbuttoning your jeans and throwing them somewhere onto the floor.

He starts putting the same beautiful purple bruises on your inner thighs teasing you and you can't take it anymore you need some kind of friction, literally anything will do. "Brett"

His name coming out of your mouth in a hushed moan. "Someone's needy" you sigh being so sexually frustrated. Until he starts pulling your black laced panties slowly off of you.

You were about to say something until you feel his tongue run against your needy clit. "Who made you this wet babygirl?" He asked as a question you both already knew the answer to.

You feel two fingers enter you. A loud moan leaving your swollen lips as your back arches up as he rubs up against your g-spot.

He starts sucking at your clit again while keeping an unbearably slow pace with his fingers. you buck your hips to get more friction but he pushes your hips down with his free hand as he starts going a lot faster in and out of you. As you start to feel the pressure start to build up.

"Mmm, baby I can't-" you say connecting your fingers with his hair to help hold on.

"Come for me, baby" he says making eye contact with you. Him loving the effect he has on you.

With that you come undone on his fingers. He cleans you up with his tongue, than he puts his fingers in his mouth sucking on them greedily.

Soon he hovers all the way back over you as he kisses you roughly. You moan into it tasting yourself in his mouth.

You start to feel more wet needing him so badly.

You grab his sweats along with his boxers and pull them down throwing them somewhere, allowing him to spring free seeing as pre-cum was already dripping from his very red tip.

He continues to go at your swollen red lips. Until you hear a packet being ripped open and in no time he was already fully inside you. You are now just a moaning mess as he slowly starts to move letting you adjust.

"Your so tight baby" he says into your mouth as it was hung open unable to form words.

You wrap your legs around his waist resting them on his back giving him more room to fuck into you. He starts pumping into you faster. You feel him repeatedly hit the spot you needed.

You run your fingernails down his back to relieve some of the pressure but he starts going faster sinking all the way into you each time.

You feel your 2ed high approaching more strong than the first. Brett can tell because he starts going faster hitting your spot every time he thrusts back into you.

"Let go babygirl, let it happen" he says against your neck sucking another mark onto all the other ones he put there all of them still looking new.

You feel it overpower your body as you reach your 2ed high. You pull on his hair bringing his face closer to yours as he reached his point shortly after you.

He carefully pulled out of you putting the condom in the trash.

He moved to the side of you burying his face in your neck. Because even tho he won't admit he is just a 6'0 tall baby.

"Your so beautiful, I'm like so in love with you it's ridiculous" he mumbles against your neck.

"I love you more" you say slowly letting sleep take over you

"Impossible" you smile at his words

"Good night" was the last you said before you guys fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 4.4K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
496K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
442K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
676K 24.7K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...