Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug...

By MiraculousMusa

Hi! This is my 1st book/novel/writing, so please no hate if I get any spellings wrong! This story is about th... More

Words from the Author (You can skip this).
Gardinia: Part 2
With Marinette
Question after question.
Miraculix
With Adrien
At School
Wow

Gardinia

1.1K 19 4
By MiraculousMusa

It was a beautiful day in Gardinia, the Winx Club were on tour!
"Tecna, any news?" Bloom, the leader of the six, asked.
"Nothing really," Tecna replied, but then there was a beep.
"What was that?" Aisha asked, puzzeled.
"No clue," Tecna said, "Look on the Winxboard."
"Theres a.. girl?" Musa said.
"She has no taste in style though!" Stella finally had glanced over to see what had happened.
"Hmm.. characteristics: Marinette Dupain-Cheng, Single, in love"
"Cute!" Stella inturupted Tecna.
"As I was saying.." Tecna looked a tiny bit frustrated, "in love, blue/black hair, Asian, bluebell eyes, 4'3 inches tall, usually wears a white, flower printed shirt with a black jacket. Nothing very special." As Tecna was about to slide the picture away, Bloom grabbed her hand, forcing her to do otherwise.
"If she were nothing special, then why is this 'Marinette' on our board?" Bloom said.
They were about to find out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 78 17
Zuko is eighteen and has been banished for almost five years when he discovers that he is the avatar. He decides it will be his destiny to take down...
27K 867 22
Santana was finally making a name for herself in the world of music. When she receives the news that's she'll be on a 6 week tour, she starts to long...
38.2K 984 24
She is a princess with the powers of ice, castaway, and drifting. He is the chief's son, thrown out for befriending the enemy. When Elsa and Hiccup c...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

142K 3.3K 49
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...