I'll Paint You Wings and Set...

By destiel_stuff

Castiel Novak is the most popular boy at school. He has tons of money, a sweet car, and is a star football pl... More

College Could Be Nice
Little Brothers
Family Matters
Strange Thoughts and Parties
Sammy, I Might Be a Little Gay for Castiel
First Dates
Up in the Stars
Down On Earth
From Here...
Not an Update
<3
Yo

Kisses

9.4K 470 552
By destiel_stuff

(Castiel's POV)

I heard some car tires crunching on the dirt road behind me. When I turned to look, I saw a beautiful black 1967 Chevrolet Impala sitting there. Though I couldn't see who was inside it, I knew I wanted to know. 

A while after the vehicle left, I got in my car and drove off. On my way home, I passed the same car again, but this time it was at Jo's house. You know, Ash's girlfriend? Why was it there? I was sure as hell it wasn't Ash's sweet ride, seeing as the last time I had seen his car, it was a piece of crap Ford Taurus. I coud only imagine the look on his face when I told him there was another guy's car there. He would be so pissed. So, naturally, I called him right away.

He answered on the thrid ring. "Yeah Cassie?" he said on the other end of the line.

"Dude, there is another guy's car at Jo's house," I said, smirking even though I knew he couldn't see me.

"What kind of car is it?" he asked, his tone becoming defensive.

"A sweet black '67 Impala. I saw the car earlier, too," man was I having way too much fun with this. It's not like I didn't like Jo. She was awesome, but it was so much fun to mess with Ash.

"It's her cousin's car," he sounded relieved. "Dean Winchester. He works at the Roadhouse now."

Dammit, only Dean. "Yeah, I know he works there, I was there earlier, remember?"

"Yeah, I know. Listen, I gotta go. Plus it would have made me more pissed if she wasn't here with me right now," he said matter-of-factly, and hung up on me.

Dean. He seemed different than everyone else. Not necessarily in a bad way, though; he just didn't seem to like people's company for more than five seconds. I had my own friends anyway. I didn't need to help him make his own friends. Plus, I'm sure he wouldn't like to hang out with me and my friends.

My phone rang. "Hello?" I answered.

"Cassie, you gotta come here right now!" Charlie shouted from the other end of the line.

"On my way," I hung up and drove off. As I made my way to Charlie's house, I wondered what was wrong. I mean, she just got dumped yesterday, so it isn't like she could have gotten another girlfriend and gotten dumped within fifteen hours. Well, it was Charlie...

I got there and ran inside. "Hey, Becky," I said, running through the kitchen. "Where's Charles?"

She pointed to the basement and I sprinted down the stairs. When I got there, she was lying on the gound watching Doctor Who or something.

"Dude, Charlie? What's up?" I asked frantically. 

"Oh, I just needed to get you here," Charlie said without looking away from the TV. I just glared and sat down beside her. "Oh hey," she said a moment later, turning to look at me. "There's a party tonight at Lisa's and you should go. I'm going to. She is a hot one..." she said trailing off.

I shook my head at her comment. "Fine, I'll go with you. What else am I going to do?"

"Be a loser and spend your Saturday night at home?" she said laughing.

(Later)

Charlie and I pulled up to Lisa's house at 9:01. The party started at 9:00 but I'm certain there have been people here since 8:00. We walked up to the door and were greeted by a most certainly high junior. I don't remeber his name, but I do remember that he was only wearing a shirt and boxers. He waddled out to the lawn and layed there staring up at the sky, seeming to count the stars. Charlie looked at me and we laughed and walked inside.

"Charlie! Cassie! I'm sooooo glad you could make it!" Lisa greeted us. "Come on in!" she waved.

Charlie, being the party animal she is, went straight for the couch, where a bunch of very pretty girls and a few guys were sitting. I, being the party animal I am not, went for the fridge to grab myself a beer. I saw a familiar face walk in the door, looking confused. Lisa went over to greet him and showed him to the kitchen. 

"Hello Dean," I said with a small smile.

"Hi Castiel," he replied quietly. Lisa hadn't turned up the music very loud yet, thankfully. 

"Whatcha doin' here?" I asked stupidly.

"Getting a beer," he said with a glare and walked away just like that.

I followed him a few seconds later, leaning on the door frame to watch him in the living room. He was walking over to the couch to sit down. He looked around the room as if he wasn't quite sure what to do with his eyes. His eyes, Oh my God, his eyes. They were so green, like... like... Oh man, I don't ebem know how to descri - wait WHAT? What the hell am I thinking? I am not gay, I don't think I am at least. I mean, I've always had a thing for girls. It can't just change because of one guy. But his eyes... And his arms... Dammit, Castiel. Get your head in the game!

Later that night, when everyone was drunk and still drinking, I had gone over and had been talking to Dean for a while.

"Hey!" someone shouted and stuck their empty beer bottle on the table. They pointed to me, Dean, and a few other people sitting on the couch. "Y'all is now laying spin the bottle."

I turned to Dean and laughed. "Alrighty then." And the game commenced.

The bottle didn't land on me until Lisa had spun it. She leaned in and kissed me softly on the lips. I kissed back slowly. For all I knew, this was the only chance I was ever going to get to kiss her. She put her hand in my hair and kissed harder. I leaned in closer and put my hands on her waist. That was when she pulled away. She didn't pull away on her own accord, though; Crowley pulled her off of me. 

"Come, on, baby," he said to Lisa, and they walked away. I spun the bottle, since, well it was my turn.

It landed on none other than Dean.

(Dean's POV)

I had been talking to Castiel for a little while when someone jumped in and told us were were playing spin the bottle. Castiel turned to me and said, "Alrighty then." And the games began.

The bottle kept landing on random people; then, it landed on Castiel. I looked up to see who had spun it; Lisa. Like I've said, I. Am. Not. Gay. But for some reason, when Lisa leaned in closer to Dean, I felt a little bit of jealousy burning in the pit of my stomach. I don't knwo where it came from, or why it was there, but for some reason, when the bottle landed on me, I felt a little excited. He looked at me with his blue eyes glassy from the alcohol, and I'm sure mine look the same. 

He leaned in close and lightly touched his lips to mine. I leaned in a bit closer to make it more a kiss than an airbrush lip-touch. He deepened the kiss by grabbing the back of my neck and tugging on the short hairs at the base of my neck. I moved even closer and placed my hands on his waist. He let out a little moan and traced his tounge along my bottom lip and I eagerly let him in. I was drunk but not that drunk where I couldn't figure out what was going on. I wasn't sure how much he had to drink, but from the way he was kissing, it was quite a lot. 

Someone cleared their throat and we jumped apart, both saying we had to go. I left the game and went out to sit in my car parked on the street. I just needed to think for a little bit. I had maybe 3 or 4 beers and I was used to drinking a lot at one time. I knew what was going on and I actually liked it. But what I didn't know was what was going on in my head. I just met the guy yesterday and now I was locking lips after a few beers. I started my car and left for home.

When I got there, it was about 11:30. I had been at the party for two and a half hours. I just had to think things through. It was Saturday so I had another day to think about this.

The next morning, I got up at a normal time but with a mild headache. As long as I didn't act like it, Ellen wouldn't suspect anything. When I walked downstairs, Ellen was cooking breakfast, eggs and sausage.

"Dean," she said lightly as I walked in the kitchen. "What time did you get home last night?"

Shit, I thought. "Oh, um, about 11:30," I said with a small smile, hoping for forgivness. There was no use lying to Ellen, she would know whether or not I told the truth.

"Okay," she said and went back to making the eggs. Damn, I hope she doesn't know about the drinking. She didn't mind if I had one or two with Bobby on the weekends where she could watch me, but having three or five at a party and having to drive myself home was not something she was particularly a fan of. 

"I think I'll drive myself in early, if that's alright, Ellen," I sad, hoping to get out of awkward breakfast conversations.

"Go nuts," she said, throwing me the keys to the Roadhouse.

************************************************************************************************************

(A/N)

Haha! It's Tuesday and I said I would have it up by Wednesday! Anyways, I hope you like it so far. Finally Destiel! You can send me plot suggestions if you want. And the video has nothing to do with the story but I saw it and couldn't stop laughing so watch it!!!

Kisses,

Avery :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 79 10
Castiel Novak is new to school. Dean Winchester is captain of the football team. What will happen when they become closer than they should and develo...
106K 3.6K 13
When Castiel Novak finally gets Dean Winchesters attention, everything is perfect. His whole world is made, until Crowley shows up. He has different...
409K 12.4K 57
Castiel Novak would have never thought that he would end up being with Dean Winchester, the guy he's been obsessing over since middle school but his...
109K 4.9K 18
Mr Winchester and Mr Novak- both teachers. They both have a thing for each other, but neither of them admit it-nor are they allowed to. But things ge...