Down On Earth

(A/N)

This'll be just a short fluffy filler chapter. I'll have the next one up by Monday, promise.

**************************************************************************************************************************

Dean's POV

I sat down on the dock to take off my socks and shoes before dipping my toes in the water. I guess I should have expected Cas to come back up and pull me under, but I was having such a good time laughing at his face before he fell, it slipped my mind. I saw his head surface and was about to take off my left sock when his hand reached up, grabbed my tie, and pulled down into the water with him.

The second I popped up, Cas grabbed my face and held it out in front of his own. 

"Cas, what are yo --" I got cut off because he squished my cheeks together.

"Dean, I know I've only known you a little while, and by a little while, I mean like 3 days, but do you um," he stopped. "It's stupid, nevermind. 

I knew exactly what he was going to say, I just don't know if I was ready for that. He was right, we had only known each other for a few days. 

"Cas, just finish what you were going to say," I coaxed.

"Deanwillyoubemyboyfriend?" Cas spewed. He said it so fast that I couldn't catch most of it but, I knew what he said. 

Before I could answer, Cas moved his hands away from my face and folded them in his lap. I grabbed them and put them back on my face. "Yes," I whispered.

"Really?" He looked up and stared back at me with wide blue eyes. "Dean, I wasn't even going to ask you."

"Well the answer is still yes," I reassured him.