*Editing* Hating on my Co-Sta...

By TheRauraParadise

She had a dream, so she fought for it and made it come true. What she didn't know was that with the dream, h... More

Hating on my Co-Star (Raura Fanfiction)
1| The casting
2| Meet the douche
Deleting?
3| What the Blondie hell do you think you're doing?
4| Call it 'The Disturbing Blondie Big Head incidents' or call it nothing
5| Why do I like him?
6| Locking lips with him is only something I can wish for.
7| Two crushes and three heavy books.
Sorry but I have news
9| To play the player
10| I am definately CRAZY
Ask me and the characters questions :)
11| Friends and crazy feelings
12| Hot guys and hot bitches
13| To break ups, no make ups.
EXTRA Chapter: Time to mend. POV - Ross's Point of view -
14| First Dylan, now Tyler who's next? Kate? (EXTRA ROSS POV)
15| Let me in.
Ask me and the characters questions!
Celabrating 7K views :)
Just a little note!
16| Guitar's the freaking love of his life!
17| Trying hard to trust.
Special.
18| He's a piece of cake!
19| We are more than friends, but less than a couple?
20| You take me out of control.
21| You know her.
22| A cursed family of Greek Gods
Sneek peek
23| The biggest fattest lie
24| Ross's POV
25 | To stay with me.
Questions for the characters
Note (will be deleted soon)
Interviewing the characters
26 | Maia and Kayla VS. Really fit rich perfect guys and you've kissed most of'e
27 | Locked up in hell sounding like Kate can't be good!
28 |Because you know I'm all about that tease, bout that tease. No please.
29| Dylan, the secretive boy
Sorry babes
30| All over again.
EXTRA Special.
32 | Old habits.
New questions and exciting news....
33| A messed up past
Note
34| I throbbed because of love...and cuz I had to win.
Sorry but I had to.
35| Jay you surprise me.
Winner of the Tracy contest
"Interview"
36| "No sex in the hospital rooms!"
Conversations ♡
37| "It's not worth the calories."
How to Meet and Greet!
38| Damn it.
39| A nurse and a flirt
Inform about the story ending
NOT LEAVING
MY HEART IS MADE UP ON MY READERS.
Who knows how to make covers?
Motion | r.l.
R5 Family's World
Long time no see...
40| It's over
41| What's up with Kate?
42| Back to the original (Ross's POV)
43| THE END
Title for the sequel? ideas?
My Co-Star's heart ( Sequel to Hating on my Co-star)
BIG NEWS...
New version
New Raura story
Re-writing this story
The sequel!

8| And that feeling was the sound of love.

3.1K 142 95
By TheRauraParadise

"So how is it like in set, how do you all get allong?" asked the rather eager interviewer to us four.

"In set, it's super fun, clearly all of us here are really hard workers, so when we are shooting it's really good to be around people who are here wanting the exact same thing as us. Which is to do a good job and create something entertaining. So to be around that kind of people, when shooting is all good, we get along so well. And when we are not shooting we all hangout just having fun. Cuz, I'm going to say this one on me, I was really lucky with this cast and this crew."

"I totally agree with Callum." I added to the answer. "All of us are around same age, actually me and Ross are the exact same age which was already a topic that made us a lot easier to get along."

"We are the exact same age?" asked Ross with a smirk.

"Yes, but you are still younger than me." I answered laughing slightly.

"So you're the youngest Ross? Do they pick on you much cuz of that?" smiled Robin (the interviewer).

"No, they don't. They are actually really fun."

"So we can conclude that you are all really close by now? How long have you been shooting?"

"Well, for 7 to 8 weeks now." answered Raini.

"Okay now let's move on to the twitter questions.... We have one here from @MaliaMoon saying: "What can we expect from Austin and Ally season 1?" she also adds this: "I love you guys, keep doing what you do." So what can we expect?"

"Awww, we love you too Malia." I said and Ross started to laugh. "What?" I mouthed to him. He just shrugged.

"What can you expect?... Well, a lot of music, clearly, a lot of new adventures and fun. We can't get into much detail but that is pretty much it." answered Callum.

"Hum, here is another one, this is from @WeLoveLaura and this is actually a question that is very much repeated here: "Will Austin and Ally ever be together?"."

"Okay, that we cannot answer at all. First because Heath asked us not to, and second cuz we don't know." answered Ross.

"But would you like that to happen?" asks him again.

"Actually, that is a subject that we talked about before, and yes, it would be interesting to see how it would work out."

"Okay, so our time is over, I hoped you all watching enjoyed this as much as I did, thank you all so much for coming. Bye."

We got out of the chairs and went to get our stuff so we could leave. We would now go to Ross's house. I directed myself to the parking lot to see Raini and Callum right behind me and Ross already in the parking lot. The sun shined in my eyes. I just love this hot whether.

"Hey guys!" yelled Ross. We went over to him.

"My sister just called saying we are going to the pool so you might as well stop in your houses and grab a towel and a bathing suit, see you there?" he smiled. We all nodded, as I was about to turn myself to go to my car Ross got hold my hand and whispered in my ears.

"You can't imagine how eager I am to see you in a bikini." he said leaving me quite speechless. I looked at him while he probably awaited for my reaction.

I place my hand in his chest and running my finger tips along the thin fabric of his white shirt. "Well then I better hurry up..." I say after bitting my lips with a soft giggle.

He got hold of my hand and smirked. "It's not fun to tease the teaser."

In reply I took his hands and placed them in my waist, then placing my own in his shoulders and getting closer to him. "Actually..... It is really fun." I smirked and swayed away moving my hips in larger moves to my car.

I should try more of this act on him, God, it's fun!

-

I went back to my place quickly and got my stuff. Dressed with a black simple and tight bikini, pink flip flops, a simple summer white dress and got my black sunglasses in a quick pace.

Got in my car and went to the adress Ross had given me.

When I got to his house I could see it was a big one. I could already see Ross's vehicle parked not far away from mine. Soon Callum and Raini had parked their car as well. I got out and went to knock on the door eagerly. I couldn't believe I was so eager to get there and meet his brothers and be next to him again, but that moment 20 minutes ago had left me like that.

The cute guy that was on a photo in Ross's dressing room opened the door.

"Hey, you must be Ross's cast mates." Red head smiles while I stand behind Raini and Callum. "I'm Rocky." he smiles greeting Callum first then Raini. They both got in and I saw Ross appear next to Red head.

"Laura..." he smiles. Rocky stands there.

"Hey, nice to meet you." Rocky says to me.

I giggle and extend my hand for him to shake.

"You're cute." he smiles harder as I blush a little.

"Okay," says Ross giving a sternal look to Rocky. "Why don't you come on in?" Ross drags me inside leaving Rocky to close the door. Of course, next to this he takes his lips to my ear to whisper something. "What took you so long?"

I smiled and looked around. Rocky had went out already and the room was empty except for Ross and me.

"C'mon let's go to the pool." he takes my hand dragging me outside.

Soon I see a blonde beautiful girl coming our direction. "Hi, I'm Rydel."

She says and hugs me. I stay quite dumbfounded until she pulls away. "I'm Laura." I smile.

"Finally some girls to come over. I have to be around boys all the time." she explains. I giggle and then look at Ross who is smirking at me. Ugh...

"Hey, Ryland." say a cute guy that comes behind Rydel to greet me. Seriously this family is all blessed, why are this kids all hot?

Suddenly we hear someone yell. "Rocky, where is that hot chick you talked about? I wanna meet her." and after that a really cute guy appears in the door along and Rocky runs to him. They come to us.

"Hey, I'm Riker." he handshake me.

"So, was I right?" Rocky asks not taking his eyes off of me, just as the other brothers, except for Rydel who had leaved already and was swimming in the pool with Raini, Cal and someone I didn't know.

"Right? You've never been more right in your entire life!" Riker said patting Rocky's back.

"Okay, guys. Enough....." Ross said opening a bit more space for me to breath. "So, lets go to the pool."

I quickly take off my dress, flip flops and sunglasses and place my stuff in a sunbed. I walk to the pool to see Ross swim to me.

"So, as your eager to see me in a bikini gone away?" I smirk walking down the large steps of the pool.

"Yes, but now I'm eager to do something else."

"Really? What?" I swim closer to him.

"Laura come over here." I hear Rydel yell.

"I'll come back for your answer." I say as I swam away.

"What's up?" I smile. She then smiles at a boy with chestnut hair.

"This is our friend Ellington. He's in our band. He plays the drums."

"Hey." he says with a smile. I waved with my hand to him.

After this Rocky came to me and we start to mess around splashing each other with water. He was so much fun.

I took a few glaces at Ross and he was simply sitting in the pool stairs all time, what has got into him? Finally, we got of the pool and got our towels to get dry.

In their garden they had one of those things in rock to built inside a bonfire, so they prepared it out and we place our selves all around it. Ross was no where to be seen.....

"Hey, where is the bathroom?" I ask.

"Right when you enter than door, it's the second one to your left." say Rydel.

"Okay, be back in a sec." I say entering the house.

As I'm walking to the bathroom I hear Ross's voice. "So you and Rocky hah?"

"Ross where were you?" I ask in reply.

"Do you like him?" he insists in that subject.

"I believe that's non of your business." I cross my arms in front of my chest with a sly smirk.

"No, of course you don't like him."

"What makes you so sure?" I question taking little step in front closer to him.

"Because you already have someone you like, way more than you could ever like Rocky." he afirms also taking a step.

"Really? And who's that?" I take another step forward and get probably to close.

"Me." And then warm tender lips press against mine. I didn't know how to respond. I was shocked and actually happy if that made sense.

"Kiss me back.....please" he whispered begging for me to return the kiss. I knew how I felt about Ross but I had to keep my ground. I couldn't let him toy me. He would if I let him. I looked at him, at his eyes, that were never so close. "Just.... Please." And I quickly close my eyes and allow him to feel my lips moving in sync with his. He hold me so tight, it felt like never before, it felt like he needed me in his arms, like he didn't want to let me go. Like........ Like we belonged to one another.

And that feeling was the sound of love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

QUESTION: What do you think of Ross's attitudes?

Hey guys, guess who is back. Anna, me that's right! So what's up? Just to tell you all, the chapter was basically written by @OneLoveBriBri, she has amazing, not rubbish, fantastic ideas and I just love them so yeah. My books wouldn't be like they are now if it wasn't for her, seriously. Go check all her books and vote and comment on them or I'll eat your sweet hearts. Probably it's better not to eat your hearts cuz I'll get fat front the amout of sugar they have...to sweet.

Towels and hot guys(bye)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 731 25
Ross tried to get away from Laura growing up in elementary and 7th grade. The reason why was Laura had a crush on Ross (which everyone knew about), b...
59.5K 1K 18
A new story with each chapter! Ross Lynch & Laura Marano. That's all you need to know. xX Warning: mature themes, sex, drungs and violence may be i...
140K 3.9K 31
"Ross, stop it!" I say laughing my butt off. "What? It's funny come on!" I frown and shake my head at the silly blonde-haired boy. "C'mon we are gonn...
165K 5.2K 34
~ COMPLETED ~ "You want me to do what!?" "Please Laura. I need you to do this for me!" "Why me? Why not one of your other girl friends?" "Well, uh...