Chasing Rainbows

By weiss719

Her eye-smile that hid all the tears. His dimples that kept all the pain. Made them spend their lives chasing... More

1. Expecting
2. Her Life
3. His Life
4. Chicken and Beer
5. Charity Dinner
6. The Talk
7. Best Friends
8. Sandpearl
9. Water lovers
11. Morning
12. Waiting
13. Home
14. The Question
15. Secret Surprise
16. Whirlwind
17. Last Love

10. Maybe the Night

2.9K 129 36
By weiss719

While walking towards the resort, Yejin realized that their stay here will end in two days. She sighed, for she would surely miss them, her friends, Choi and Hali, and of course, him. She sighed heavily, and tried to wash away those thoughts, telling herself to just enjoy what they have right now. Suddenly, she felt somebody's grip on her arms.

"Hey, Yej!" She turned, it was Bin.

"Be careful, Yej! Didn't you see it?" He moved and kicked a rock in front of her. 

Shaking her head, she smiled at him shyly, biting her lips."I didn't!"

Bin chuckled and shook his head. "Some things indeed never change!"

With that, she hit him on his shoulders. "Ouch! You're stronger now, huh?" Bin continued to tease him.

Pouting, she said out loud, "Yeah Bin, some things really never change.." And then she mumbled.. "even my feelings for you..." and then she ran towards Hali and Choi, laughing..

"What??? What did you say?" Bin followed her.

"Nothing." She smiled naughtily.

"I heard you, you said something." He said curiously.

"I'm just hungry." She lied.

Bin gave her an inquiring look and smiled. Putting his hands on her left shoulder, he pushed her to catch up with Hali and Choi. "Let's go!"

They were both smiling when they entered the restaurant, Tate Island Grill. 

"Why are you smiling?" Choi asked.

"Huh?" Bin asked, looking guilty and withdrew his smile.

Hali nudged Choi and motioned them to go, "Let's get inside."

They ordered their food, and while they were waiting, Hali asked them if they're up for a drink later at the beachside fire pit outside. "We've brought some soju from Seoul for Choi's uncle, but we have some left for us."

"That's nice, I've been craving for some soju...I tried to find my fave brand in a Korean store in Houston, but there's none..How about you Yej? Do you still drink?" Bin asked her teasingly.

"Hey, I don't drink a lot. Hahaha. But yeah, I still have low tolerance to alcohol."

"Let's not do the Truth or Consequence later okay?" Choi jokingly said.

The three of them just stared at him, with Hali, exclaiming, "Baby!" 

Bin and Yejin just smiled.

"It's okay Hali, of course we won't do it Choi, or else, we'll discover who your first kiss was! Or do you just want me to tell them?" Bin said, trying to save the moment.

Hali hit him. "I already knew that Bin!"

Bin continued naughtily. "Are you sure? There could be things you didn't know! I've known Choi since gradeschool! Hahaha."

"Hmmmp!" Hali frowned and asked Choi to tell the truth.

With that, they continued to chat until their orders were served.

-----

Bin and Yejin were sitting in the Adirondack chairs near the firepit, as they waited for Hali and Choi to get some soju. They also bought some cocktails from the bar. Wearing just her casual shorts and white long sleeves polo and having low tolerance to cold, Yejin shivered because of the chilly breeze that blew their way.

"Do you feel cold?"  Bin noticed and asked her.

"A little." She said, smiling. 

Without a word, Bin stood up and went away. She wondered what got into him. A few minutes later, he came back with a shawl in his hands. She got curious where he got it and before she could even ask..

"Here, wrap yourself..." She just looked at him, startled, and before she knew it, he was behind her and wrapped the shawl around her.

Her heart jumped at his gesture. Smiling, she thanked him. "Thank you Bin, some things indeed didn't change huh?"

"Yeah, so I'll add that to your dinner for the past two nights." He smiled. He had been paying for their dinner, the four of them. Always the generous Bin.

"And how should I pay you then?" She said with a naughty smile, her eyes smiling.

"I'll think about it, hmmm..about you'll be a cupid again?" He answered back, now staring at her. And before Yejin could even answer, Hali and Choi returned.

"Hey ex-lovers, here's your soju from Seoul!" Choi exclaimed. He sat beside Hali in the same chair, while Yejin was in between them and Bin.

Hali handed over the shot glasses to them and Choi started to pour soju. Choi proposed to do a toast, to which they heeded. "Geon-bae!" 

They drank and chatted, now their conversations mostly about their childhood, their friendship, and college life. Bin and Yejin seemed to have been more comfortable now talking about the past.

After almost an hour, Yejin's face already turned pinkish red, as expected. Bin stopped Choi when he tried to pour some more to Yejin's glass. 

"Hey?" Yejin frowned at Bin.

He shook his head and Choi just conceded. With that, Hali, who's now leaning to Choi, told them that they'll call it a night.

"Bin, take care of Yej, okay?" She said, before standing.

"Sure, of course..." Bin said, looking at Yejin, now leaning back on the chair.

Choi agreed and assisted her as they went their way. "See you tomorrow, bro, Yej!"

As they leave, Bin sat beside Yejin, checking if she's still conscious. He has higher tolerance to alcohol than her and he's still sober. "Yej, let's go, I'll bring you to your room." 

She looked up and smiled. "Will you?"

"Yes." Looking at her, he helped her stand up. He supported her in her arms  and she was still able to walk until the elevator. While standing, she leaned to Bin, and Bin enveloped his arm around her to support her.

"Bin, are we there yet? I need to pee." She whispered, still leaning on his chest.

"No, we're still in the elevator. Can you hold it?" Looking down on her, he smelled her sweet scent with a mix of alcohol.

"Okay."  As soon as the elevator stopped, she said again,"Bin, I need to pee." 

"Wait Yej, we're coming out of the elevator."  

"Where's your key card?" As soon as they were out of the elevator, they stopped and Bin tried to get hold of her body bag. But she was fully leaning on him, making it hard for Bin to find it. 

"I don't know..."  Yejin felt her world turning around as she repeated, "Bin, I need to pee.."

Realizing she couldn't hold it anymore, Bin brought her to his room, and they walked straight to the restroom. At that point, he told her that they're in front of his restroom.

"Okay Bin, I can manage.." she said as she locked the door.

After a good few minutes, Bin heard the toilet bowl flushed. He went to the door and as soon as Yejin opened it, she plunged towards him out of dizziness.

"Bin..."

"Let's go Yej, I'll send you to your room. Wait, let me check your body bag." He said, as he scrambled to get her bag off her.

Because of her dizziness, Yejin wrapped her arms around him for support. At that point, Bin doesn't know if the soju already took its effect on him because at that point, he felt his body burning... or was it because of her soft body pressing against him.

"Bin..." He felt her hug tightened..

"Bin..." She repeated...

"Yes..." Finally, he answered her.

She drew back and looked at his face, her face full of longing and sadness..

 "I missed you..."

Upon seeing his face, her hands moved towards his face and cupped his cheek, touching the side of his dimples..."I'm sorry..." and with that, tears fell from her eyes...

Looking at her and feeling the touch of her hands on his face, Bin felt his eyes moistened..How he missed her too...His first love, now, older...Her beautiful face, now reflecting everything that she went through...Her eye-smile, now hiding all the pain caused by their separation...He felt her pain...and her love...and at that moment, he knew, he needed to make a decision...

He moved his hands to touch her face, his fingers, wiping away the tears that have fallen into her soft face...His thumb traced the whole of her face, as if memorizing every detail, or rather, relishing what his fingers have already memorized...her brows, her eyes, her nose, her cheeks, and her lips...

At that point, he decided...He moved forward, touching her forehead with his lips, then her nose, and finally, her lips.. After five years, the moment he longed for, the love he wanted to feel for so long, is right here, right now...Suddenly, he felt a heavy load lifted from his heart...the pain replaced with immense joy, with the love that he felt at the moment...

With that, he pressed his lips to hers, savoring her sweetness and softness...a tear fell from his eyes..and from hers...

Though she was weak, Yejin knew what was happening...As he caressed her face with his fingers, her heart just exploded with joy as she finally get to see those eyes, now full of love, and longing...As he kissed her face as before, she finally got to taste what she'd been dreaming of all along...Home..with this man..her Bin..loving her freely..and gently..

So as she felt his lips touch hers, she surrendered to his love, ready to return it, wholly and freely, without any pain...and with only a pure and true kind of love..just like their first love...

Bin kissed her deeper, and now their tongues are dancing in a sweet melody, tasting and savoring each other's sweetness...Bin scooped her, without breaking their kiss...and laid her down the king-sized bed, their arms still wrapped around each other...

Gasping for breath, Bin gently moved back and looked at her once more....she stared at him and this time, her hands traced his face, as if looking in wonder...she smiled and cupped his face...

"I missed you...I love you..."

With that, she pulled him towards her and kissed him hungrily, passionately...her hands caressing his neck and stroking his hair...Bin moaned and started to remove the things in between them, her bag, her shirt, without breaking the kiss...Yejin, on the other hand, lifted his shirt..and helped him undress...With his bare chest, she wrapped her arms around him, touching his muscled back, feeling his strength...

And Bin responded by kissing her on every area of her face, her ears, and went down to her neck...brushing his lips with the soft skin beneath him...He looked back at her again and whispered, "I missed you, too..."

She smiled at him, and with that, he continued kissing her, unclasping the hook of her underwear, and both of them removing all the clothes that hinder them from feeling each other's body...

Bin gently loved her, touching every part of her...kissing her softness, making sure she feels his love and longing...she returned it with her caressing touch and passionate kisses...until finally...

Bin looked at her as if asking for permission, to which she sweetly smiled...he entered her...both of them looking at each other with such deep love and longing....Bin moving in such a gentle passion, trying to not hurt her but give her that sweetest pleasure, as he felt her softness and connected with her innermost part...He moved and she received it, complimenting him...until finally...both of them reached the height...of pleasure, of love...and as they stared lovingly at each other, Bin whispered...

"I love you, my first love..."

=====

Hello dear readers, the title of this chapter was inspired by this song, by Ben&Ben. You may play it while reading to give you the feels.. 😍 Hope this compensates the tears we shed at the first few chapters. 😬 Enjoy! I appreciate receiving your feedback and comments! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 268 93
Complete:) At some point I will be fixing the hole book but not right now 🧍🏻‍♀️ (this book makes no sense, well to me it doesn't I don't know about...
95.8K 3.4K 65
"If the world turns back on you, I would turn too and yell at them saying thank you for leaving because they don't deserve you" "You should just go w...
7.9K 796 49
It was 2 AM, and the men were making their way to the car when something caught Namjoon's eye. Is that a body passed out in the alley? "Taehyung, you...
17.4K 1K 38
COMPLETED -choosing the cheaterㅣstray kids- _____________ It had never been Hyunjin's intention to sleep with a stranger at a party. He had to admit...