Lovers? (Eddie Kaspbrak x rea...

By athazagoraphobicgirl

"Oh heck no!" "That's disgusting! You don't know where she's been!" "Dude you don't understand?! I don't un... More

It begins
chapter 1. september 1989
chapter 2. back
chapter 3. cheater
chapter 4. ten dollar winnings
chapter 5. memory lane
chapter 6. Tokens
chapter 7. the well house, again
A/n
chapter. 8 dude what the FRICK?!
chapter 9. Emotions are shoot
A/n
A/n
chapter 10. into the fire
chapter 11. what it feels like to die
chapter 12. Confessions of a man and the death of a demon
chapter 13. Chewed up and spit out
chapter 14. literally the best day of my life
A/n
long overdue apology

A/n

532 6 0
By athazagoraphobicgirl

So I've been super busy of late and then my wifi has been in and out. Probably partially due to the virus and how much everyone's been using it. Anyways I will be updating as soon as physically possible! Thank you all so very much for how much support you have already given me and for all the love my other book has gotten. I'm more grateful than you could all know and I hope you are all healthy and safe! Once again thank you and I hope to be able to update soon!

(OK so I realized this didn't even publish when I tried to publish it a while back (last month) ...frickin wifi so hopefully it goes through this time)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 4.9K 44
《~cast and characters imagines/ships 《~no personal imagines, only reader inserts. 《~i try to be gender neuteral unless i say otherwise (they/them pro...
196K 3.7K 27
"Oh heck no!" "That's disgusting! You don't even frickin know her!" "Dude don't you know how many diseases can be passed if you swap spit with some...
64.7K 1.2K 12
"you should've told me." "i couldn't." "i would've helped." "you couldn't have, you still can't." - i wrote this book when i was youn...
624K 19.5K 47
(Completed, for impatient readers!) In which a quiet girl swoons for a loud mouthed boy, who wants nothing to do with her. A clown makes it impossibl...