Mafia Prince ||K.T.H FF|| COM...

By Lunalistic_Tae

what will happen if an unlucky girl falls in love with the mafia prince? Or will it be the other way around... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 8

458 18 1
By Lunalistic_Tae

It has been 4 months since the whole "chanyeol fiasco" it was quiet, my wounds recovered And Tae was out on missions mostly everyday now, and all the Bangtan members stayed since they need to put an end to chanyeol.
Taehyung has been gone for 4 days now leaving me and jin in the house gotta admit it was getting boring staying at home.

Jin:"Heyyy Y/N wanna play uno?"
He was obsessed on this game I went too easy on him and now he's being cocky. He's just like a kid.

Y/N:"but we already played that 10 times a day this past 4 days~ I'm getting bored.."
I felt bad for whining, I should be great full of them saving me but not gonna lie, playing uno everyday isn't healthy.

Jin:"well..I'm going to cook lunch now, I'll call you when I'm done"

he smiled at me and walked to the kitchen. "I'm feeling sad right now..or is it I just missed Taehyung?.." I was just curled up watching TV with my chin on my knees. Jin noticed I was really sad and missing Taehyung.

Jin:"Hey. He'll be back soon don't worry."

Y/N:"Hmph..you said that 3 days ago"
I was really in a bad mood. Being stuck in this mansion is so boring. Taehyung won't even let me go outside cause it's dangerous. I was snuggling with my plushies and slowly fell asleep.

I was suddenly woken up by Jin yelling Lunch is ready. I wasn't in the mood to eat.

Y/N:"I'm not hungry Jin."

Jin:"Yah don't be stubborn you'll get sick. Your so skinny gurl"

Y/N:"MmmmM Let me sleep please?"
I was still under the blanket trying to go back to sleep.

Jin:"Hmm fineee just microwave the food if your hungry, I'll be Downstairs solving cases."

I went back to sleep. I don't know why but I've been so tired lately. Or sleeping is my new addiction. Either way sleeping to much isn't health but I slept anyways.

^Taehyung POV^
After a few days of being on a mission we finally arrived leaving us mission free for a month! I've been dying to spend time with Y/N but timing wasn't having it. I want to spent a month on a quiet island with the love of my life and Friends.
So I booked all of us a flight to Hawaii. We arrived at the mansion with Jin waiting on the front door. every body was going to bed but jin gave me a "Let's Talk" look.

Taehyung:"what's up Hyung?..promise I didn't do anything"

Jin:" what? Anyways..Y/N hasn't been eating well all she does is sleep and she's on a really bad mood everyday"
He crossed his arms with a worried expression on his face.

Taehyung:"well..you know girls..they have a habit of mood changes"

Jin:"Aish Tae. Just tell her to eat please? She's gonna get sick."

Taehyung:"Okay I will"

Jin:"She really missed you."
He smiled and walked away.

I went to the living room seeing a sleeping angel. I carried her bridal style to our room.(Photo from Pinterest peeps)

She was really light, maybe Jin was right..She was squirming around while I carry her making it difficult to carry her.

^Y/N POV^
I woke up with a warm muscular hug. It was familiar..I opened my eyes and realized I was being carried by Taehyung.
I was really Excited cause he's back I was just looking at him and he looked at me. "Good morning Princess" he gave me small peck on my neck. "Hey not on the stairs were gonna fall!" I said in a scared tone
"HmmM your right..let's continue at the bedroom" Aishh the baby needs attention. He placed me on the bed and got undressed. He went for a quick shower and got out.

He was already wearing pajamas and ready for bed. "he looks so cute omg" I was desperate for his snuggles and I raised both of my arms and then he laid down beside me hugging my waist.

Y/N:"Why do you always Hug my waist?"

Taehyung:" what Do you want me to hug? your boobs instead?"

Y/N:"YAH! You perv!"
I was blushing from his words. He was giggling from my reaction.

Taehyung:"Hey were going on Hawaii tomorrow so we should slowly pack before we sleep".

Y/N:"HAWAII?! Wait..I thought you have missions to do.."
I was pouting.

Taehyung:"This month I'm mission free baby"

I was excited that where going somewhere different it's going to be so much fun! We started packing our stuff but Taehyung was really tired. He was yawning none stop.

Y/N:"Hey Tae..you should sleep. You had a long day. Don't worry I'll Fold your clothes for you"

Taehyung:"But I don't want to *Yawn*.
He was being stubborn and I finally managed to convince him to sleep.

Y/N:"Now sleep okay? Let me take care of it"

I tucked him on the bed and kissed his forehead. I continued to fold our clothes I wasn't tired so I decided to help the guys with they're packing to since they were all tired. After an hour of packing the guys clothes. I still wasn't sleepy.
I decided to dance for a bit to get me tired. I danced for about a few hours until Someone opened the door. It was jimin. He was still in his pajamas.

Jimin:"yah..Your still awake? aren't you sleepy?"
He said in a tired tone.

Y/N:"Sorry jimin..I wasn't sleepy so I danced for a while..did I wake you guys up?"

Jimin:"no..Jin woke us all up telling us to get ready for the airport. It's still 3am though.."
He mumbled the last sentence but I clearly could hear it.

Y/N:"yeah..you should get ready your self too"

We both went outside the practice room and I went back to our room. I took a long bath and I noticed Taehyung was still sleeping.

Y/Nm"Taehyungieeeeeee wake upppp!"

Taehyung:"MMmmM fineee"

Taehyung got ready and carried our suitcases down stairs. Jin cooked breakfast for everyone. Suga was looking extra grumpy today.

Y/N:"Yah..yoongi hyung..why so grumpy HM?"

Suga:"Does 4 hours sleep sound healthy to you?"

Y/N:"Aishh you can sleep on the air plane"
Everyone started eating breakfast but I skipped eating again. Jin and Taehyung were looking at me worriedly.

Taehyung:"Y/N you should eat come on You don't look well"

Hobi:"Yeahh she looks kinda..different now that I think about it.."

Y/N:"that's because you guys were gone for a few days"

They just shrugged it off and finished eating. I just drank water. We got our suitcase on the back of the Van. And we drove to the airport. It was an hour drive so the guys were sleeping except Taehyung,me and Jin. Jin was driving.
Taehyung and me are in the back so jin can barely hear us talking. I have been getting headaches recently don't know why. But sometimes it makes me dizzy. Enough about that. Taehyung wasn't sleeping like the rest of the guys. He looks like something is keeping him from sleeping.

Y/N:"Taehyung here.."
I patted on my lap signaling him to lay down. We had the back row to ourselves so he can lay down. He eventually gave up and fell asleep on my lap. I was just stroking his soft locks. We got to the airport and got on Taehyung's private plane.
my body felt like it was getting weaker and weaker. I looked pale.

Taehyung:"Jagi..are you air sick? you look really pale.."
He said in a worried tone.

Y/N:"no I'm not..this is not my first time riding a plane.."

To be honest I felt like passing out..we still had like 5 hours until we get there. Everyone got in pairs and had their own rooms.

Taehyung:"see this is what happens if you don't eat properly! I'll be right back just lay down here"

He was gone for about 10 minutes. He brought some food. Like porridge and water. he fed me porridge not gonna lie it was good.

Taehyung:"stop fasting Y/N okay?..it's not healthy.."
he said while feeding me my 2nd bowl of porridge.

Y/N:"okay.but It's really good did you make this?"

Taehyung:"well yes there was the necessary ingredients for it in the plane. My mom Taught me. She always cooks me this when I don't feel like eating" he had a painful smile on his face.

Taehyung:"but..the question is..why aren't you eating properly Y/N?.."
I was quite for a moment. I had a habit of not eating when I'm sad that's probably it..I thought I got over it but it returned.

Y/N:"I had a habit of not eating when I'm sad..I thought I lost it but it returned I guess?.."

Taehyung:"well what are you sad about?.."

Y/N:" you not returning home for weeks leaving me alone in the house.."
Taehyung placed the utensils on the food tray and just said.

Taehyung:"I'm sorry Jagi..I really wished I was with you..but I promise this time I will be with you. Don't hurt yourself because of me okay?.." he kissed my forehead and smiled at me.

Y/N:"okay I won't.."
we both cuddled and went to bed. A few hours later we eventually arrived at Hawaii. Taehyung bought the whole beach for a month so no one can bother us while we're on vacation. We stayed in little huts with pairs.
Jin and namjoon
Hobi and Suga
JungKook and jimin
And then me and Taehyung

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
To be continued~
Hope you enjoy this chapter, I know this is a bit boring but I'm practicing to do a 🔞steamy scene🔞.
But I'm afraid it will be cringy but I'll try my best UwU.

I'll probably post the next chapter in two days so it won't be long (I hope..)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 877 46
Y/N is an ARMY. One day she meets BTS in a very unexpected way and they assume her to be one of those obsessed fans(they learn she isn't an obsessed...
63.8K 1.9K 10
"The Mafia King and the Shy Girl" The cold and heartless mafia king falls inlove with the shy girl. But unexpectedly acquainted in the past?
10.5K 259 36
Jungkook the most dangerous mafia in South Korea falls in love with a simple girl "I will never be yours again " "You will , and I will make sure o...
5.4K 134 26
what will happen when the stubborn, cold, arrogant girl is arranged to marry an idol??? will things go wrong or their will be love that will boom...