SUMMER FLING | KC ✓

By -ASTR0CLUB

ooo. ▊summer fling ⁼⌁☄︎ ➝ ❪ 𝙺𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚒 𝙲𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚘 ❫ ━━━━━━━━━━ ⚕︎☄︎ book one one summer can chan... More

face claims.
prologue.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
epilogue.
sequel.

fourteen.

1.9K 54 113
By -ASTR0CLUB

~𝙄𝙨𝙖𝙗𝙚𝙡'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫~

After we told Kairi's mom that I'm pregnant, she actually took it better then my own parents.

I was a bit upset about that but I didn't let the thought bring me down.

It was now me, maiya and Kairi's mom in the kitchen. Kairi had gone to his room to play on his xbox.

"Isabel, listen to me" Mrs.Cosentino said. "If you need anything sweetie, then you know where I am."

I smile at her. My parents would never be like that to me.

"Thanks Mrs.Cosentino"

"Oh please call me Nora"

(I think that's his moms name idk so don't attack me in the comments😂)

"Thanks Nora"

After a while of talking with Nora and Maiya, Maiya brought up something that me and kairi hadn't disgust.

"Issy, are you and kairi like boyfriend and girlfriend?" She asks and I shake my head.

"Well shouldn't you be since your pregnant?" She questions.

We told her at the same time we told Nora.

"No, not all parents have to be together when raising a child"

"So that means you and kairi can have like other boyfriends and girlfriends?"

I thought for a second and slowly nodded.

"Yeah I guess"

Once we finished talking I decided to go upstairs and talk with kairi.

I knock on his bedroom door and hear a faint 'come in'.

I open the door and see kairi with his gaming head phones on, sat in his gaming chair.

"Hey" he greets as I sit on his bed. "Hey. Can we talk?". He nods and turns around to face me and takes his head set off.

"Sure, what's wrong?"

"Well you know since we're not like boyfriend and girlfriend" I sigh and he nods. "I was thinking... well Maiya actually brought this up but... um are we gonna be with other people while caring for the baby?"

"I mean yeah I guess. When I find someone that I'm in love with I'm gonna wanna be with them and your gonna wanna be with someone your in love with"

"Y-Yeah"

I don't know why but I felt something wrong. Him saying that he'll find someone who he's in love with and wanna be with them kinda stung. I'm not jealous am I- nope, nope! I am not jealous.

I smile at him a lay down on his bed.

"Is it ok if I have a nap, on your bed?"

He nods and turns back around, continuing his game.

I finally fell asleep, after hearing him yell at him game and then soon apologizing after.

"I love you so so much Isabel" kairi says as he pulls away from the kiss.

"I love you so much too kairi" I smile.

The cute boy that tood before me smiled back and got down on one knee, pulling out a black jewelry box.

My hands flung towards my mouth as tears filled my eyes.

"Isabel.... I've loved you for so long now and I don't know how else to express my feelings for you" he begins. "So Isabel Grace will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?"

"Ye-"

"Issy wake up!" Someone says shaking me. My eyes quickly open and I see Mattia, Alejandro, Robert, Marco, Alvaro and Roshaun sitting around Kairi's room, but no kairi.

"I love you so much too kairi" Roshaun laughs. I feel my cheeks become hotter and hotter by the minute.

I place my hands in my hands, so I don't have to look at them laughing.

"Chill guys what're you all laughing about?" Someone asks walking in the room.

I look up and see kairi. My eyes instantly widening. I look over at the boys and give them a pleading look to keep quiet.

"Oh nothing" Mattia laughs. I roll my eyes and get up out of the comfy bed.

"Uh I have to go, I'm meeting with Delilah and Maria at the mall"

"Do you?" Marco scrunch's his eyebrows. "Maria said she's going over her grandmas today, that's why we couldn't hand out."

"For gods sake! I just need to go ok, now goodbye" I huff and walk out the room, to my car.

~𝙠𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙞'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫~

"What's her problem" I laugh and sit down on my bed.

"Oh she was just having a dream about you" Roshaun says and I look at him, with the rest of the boys.

"What the fuck ro!" Alejandro yells. I quickly look over at ale and he awkwardly smiles.

"What's going on? What did she have a dream about?" I ask.

"Oh just y-" Alejandro hit Roshaun's arm and he winced.

I just laughed and rolled my eyes.

"How did the scan go?" Alvaro asks.

"It went great" I smile at the thought of seeing my child on the monitor screen earlier. "The baby's healthy. They said that we won't find out the gender in six or seven months"

"I bet it's gonna be a boy" Mattia states.
"Nuh-uh" Alvaro shakes his head. "It's gonna be a girl defo bro"

"Yeah, Yeah aloe vera, It's gonna be a boy and there gonna call it Mattia jr" Mattia laughs.

"It's gonna be twins, bet" Robert cuts in.

"Nope I ain't about to have two Kairi's running around Kairi's house" Mattia confirms.

"Well if it is gonna be twins tia your gonna have to deal with it" Alejandro smirks.

"Shit! What if it's triplets" Roshaun chuckles.

"Or what if there's four of them" Marco smiles.

"Or what if there's f-"

"Alright!" I laugh shaking my head. "I'm pretty sure it's one baby, and Mattia I ain't about to name my child Mattia jr, that's so.... so plane and boring, and anyway ain't the baby supposed to be named after there dad, so'd it be kairi jr"

"Eh" Mattia shrugs.

"Hey guys can I tell you something?"

They all agree and I sigh.

"Isabel, asked me earlier wether I'd want to see other people while we look after their baby and I said yeah and so did she, and I think I might have found someone. She's a really nice girl I think you'd like her" I explain.

"Well I mean if issy, said that it would be ok, then go for it, and Kai I swear to god if she cheats ima bout to beat a bitch" Alvaro says and we chuckle.

"What's her name?" Mattia asks.
"Maddie" I tell them.

"Well her names pretty, and your saying she's pretty so.... I guess she pretty" Robert laughs.

After that me and Mattia went on the Xbox and played gta. Alejandro and Marco were texting Maria and Delilah, Robert, Alvaro and Roshaun were on social media doing some stuff and that's how our night went.

-

𝙃𝙚𝙮 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨, 𝙞𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙖𝙙𝙙 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙜𝙪𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧, 𝙨𝙤 𝙜𝙤 𝙧𝙚- 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩. 𝘼𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨. 𝙄𝙙𝙠 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙗𝙚, 𝙨𝙤 𝙞 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩. 𝙒𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙫𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

654K 11.5K 65
(COMPLETED) Young Sophie Hurtado was just a regular girl on suspension until she came back to school to a hot teacher, what will she risk to make him...
79.8K 942 45
A famous high school girl from North Carolina moved to New Jersey for her father's wedding. She thought this would be easy, school, work, more work...
6.3K 323 13
oo2. ▊dreams ⁼⌁☄︎ ➝ ❪ 𝙺𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚒 𝙲𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚘 ❫ ━━━━━━━━━━ ⚕︎☄︎ book two Kairi Cosentino awakens from his dream about his wife dying. As tim...
9.3K 409 18
oo3. ▊broken hearted ⁼⌁☄︎ ➝ ❪ 𝙺𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚒 𝙲𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚘 ❫ ━━━━━━━━━━━ ⚕︎☄︎ book three Isabel and Kairi are living their happy lives togethe...