Bed of Lies : BOOK 1

By WrittenByKalifa

****WARNING; THIS STORY CONTAINS MATURE SCENES***** "Do you ever think of me when you lie? Lie down in your b... More

SIDE NOTE
MEET DIAMOND💎
MEET KENDRICK
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
ADDITIONAL CHARACTERS SO FAR
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Additional Characters
Chapter 24
CHAPTER 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chaper 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
CHAPTER 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Bed of Lies BOOK 2 - OUT NOW!

Chapter 55

4.5K 199 20
By WrittenByKalifa

The next morning Diamond woke up and she heard Kendrick and Ayanna talking.

"You did a good thing by calling Mrs. Mills when you heard mommy yelling", Kendrick said.

"But what about daddy?", she asked.

"Well, your dad is- "

Diamond walks into the kitchen.

"Mommy, where's daddy?", Ayanna asked.

Diamond looked at her for moment. Ayanna love Brian just as much as she loved Diamond. Diamond began to feel bad. She wanted to leave Brian but she didn't want Ayanna to never see him again.

"Daddy is at home", Diamond said.

"I wanna see him", Ayanna said.

Diamond looks at Kendrick then back at Ayanna.

"Are you hungry baby?", Diamond asked.

Ayanna nods.

Diamond looks at Kendrick. "Do you have any breakfast food?", she asked.

"You can cook toast, grill cheese, eggs", he said

Diamond walks passed Kendrick to the fridge and gets out cheese.

"Ayanna go watch TV", Diamond said. "Kendrick our the TV on for her and come back in here"

Kendrick and Ayanna leave the kitchen and eventually Kendrick comes back.

"Listen, I don't know what you were about to tell Ayanna about her dad but don't say anything", Diamond said.

"I don't know what beef you have with me all of a sudden but-"

"I don't...I'm just disappointed in you. How could you cheat on her?", Diamond asked. "How could you lie about her?"

Kendrick leans on the counter.

"Do you know how that makes a women feel??", she asked.

"...I don't know what it is about you but-"

Diamond cuts him off again. "Do not blame this on me", she said.

"I'm not. I'm blaming myself", he said.

"So all that stuff you said about still liking me and- ",

Kendrick cuts Diamond off. "Still loving you", he said correcting her. "Yes that is true"

"Okay so what if I got divorced Brian and wanted to be with you? Then what?", she asked as she walked to the stove.

"I would've broken up with her", Kendrick said.

"That's wrong too", Diamond said.

"You wanna know what else is wrong. I mean I guess it isn't because he's not mine anyway but she moved and do I know where? No. She don't even want me around Javontae", Kendrick said.

Diamond get a pan out.

"I guess I should've listened to my mama huh?", he said.

"You shouldn't have gotten into a relationship you weren't ready for", she said.

Kendrick looked at her.

"That's what I did, now look at me", she said. "...my life is just fucked up"

Kendrick begins to say something but before he could get a word out Diamond started talking again.

"...I just... I thought about it and I wanna come with you but just so I can get back on my feet", she said.

Kendrick nods.

"I just don't know what to tell Ayanna yet...I swear I don't wanna take her away from him", she said.

"But it's for the best, right?", Kendrick asked.

"For me... not for her", Diamond said. "You don't know their relationship"

Kendrick nods.

Diamond begins to cook.

"You aren't going to fix you anything?", he asked.

"I'm not hungry", she said. "Are you?"

"A little but I'll get my own stuff", he said.

Diamond nods.

Kendrick watches her as she cooks. He could tell she was had something on her mind, as if she was day dreaming.

Kendrick stood up and walked to her touched her arm as he began to say something. Diamond quickly hit in him the pan.

"Oh my gosh", she said.

Kendrick stood there grabbing his arm because she burnt him.

"I'm sorry", she said as she put the pan down and walked him to the sink and ran cold water. "Put your arm under that. Do you have antibiotic cream? Aloe Vera? Something?"

"I'll get it myself", she said as he let the water run over his arm. "Just get there food ready for Ayanna"

"...I'm so sorry, Kendrick. I was thinking about something and then you...never mind. I just didn't mean to burn you", she said.

"Diamond stop", he said. "Just cook"

Diamond nods and walks back to the stove.

Kendrick stops the water and walks out the kitchen to put something on it.

————————————————————

That afternoon, Diamond began doing some laundry.

Kendrick walked out of his room and saw her. "What are you doing?", he asked.

"Laundry. You had like two baskets filled of stuff", she said.

"Yea him I can do that myself", he said as he took his shirt out of her hands.

"Listen. It's the least I can do, I'm bored and I burnt you", she said.

"Diamond go sit down. Don't worry about these clothes", he insisted.

Diamond sighed.

"What is Ayanna doing?", he asked

"Taking a nap", she replied.

"Do I have permission to grab your hand? ", he asked jokingly.

Diamond playfully rolled her eyes and smiled. "Yes", she said.

"Okay cause my arm is still hurting", he said.

"I'm sorry", she said.

Kendrick grabbed her hand. "It's okay. I'm just playing with you", he said as he walked her to his room.

"I'm in here because?", she asked.

"Because we need to talk about something", he said as she shut the door.

"Don't shut it", she said.

Kendrick slowly opened it. "Okay", he said.

Diamond sat on his bed and Kendrick walked to her and sat next to her.

"What's up?", she asked.

"So this whole abortion thing, you sure you wanna do it?", he asked.

"Yes", she said.

Kendrick nods. "Okay", he said as he went into his wallet and handed her his credit card.

"I don't wanna take that just come with me", she said.

"take it and get whatever else y'all need because y'all don't have any clothes with you", he said.

Diamond looked down. "The 500 dollars for the abortion is enough", she said.

"Diamond stop tryna be so independent. Take the card and get whatever", he said.

Diamond sighed and took the card from him.

"Thank you", he said.

"No...thank you", she said. "And I'll pay you back"

"No need", he said.

Diamond smiles a little as she looks down.

Kendrick kisses her forehead and walks out the room.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116 0 21
All Brooklyn James wanted was casual sex; nothing more, nothing less. And she got it all three years of her college years. Screwing her way through h...
91 2 12
Kim Kwan, Or that's what everyone thought........ Is a 20 year old girl who works in a stripper club. She has been a slut there for almost 2 years. ...
6.9K 339 34
Sequel To Body Party... I'm back at it again, But things have changed. I'm married to Kendrick, that night when he proposed in to me in his dressing...
2.1M 61.7K 56
''There is only one thing crossing my mind right now. If he hates me so much, then why the hell is he kissing me back?'' ----------------------- Emma...