The Happy Marriage of Rosanna...

By VedaPettigrew

A lowly Baron's daughter is swept up in a whirlwind marriage to a Duke no less. Rosannah Winthrop had a lonel... More

Ch 1 - Rose and Grayson
Ch 2 - Conversation
Ch 3 - Amblethorpe Park
Ch 4 - Return to London
Ch 5 - Getting Ready
Ch 6 - Social Engagements and Set Downs
Ch 7 - Punishments Revealed
Ch 8 - New Sisters
Ch 9 - The 'Thing' in the Box
Ch 10 - A Thorough Examination
Ch 11 - Withdrawal
Ch 12 - A Musical Interlude
Ch 13 - Ladies Luncheon
Ch 14 - Maestro
Ch 15 - Settling Papa
Ch 16 - Henry's thoughts
Ch 17 - St Luke's
Ch 18 - Gossip
Ch 19 - Halcyon Days
Ch 20 - Persistent Visitors
Ch 21 - A Satisfying Set-Down (Henry POV)
Ch 22 - A Short Interlude
Ch 23 - Out of Sorts
Ch 24 - The Children Arrive
Ch 25 - The Gleam
Ch 26 - Waiting
Epilogue - A Happy Ever After

Thank You

1.5K 93 23
By VedaPettigrew

You guys are amazing. Thank you for reading my story.

I appreciate every vote and every comment, so everyone who clicked that star, or wrote something - thank you.

I love Rosannah and Henry because, as you may guess from my writing, I am an old romantic at heart. The idea of writing them was born from wanting a romance that did not have crazy drama between the two love interests. I enjoy 'will they/ won't they?' stories, but I wanted to do something different.

And I think I have.

I am grateful to my sister, who points out mistakes and gives me loads of encouragement (love you C xx) and also to all of you who interact with the story. I am happy to have errors pointed out, because although I am not really a perfectionist when it comes to a lot of things, I am about writing. So if you noticed any, feel free to put it in the comments.

I am thankful to God for giving me the passion and ability to put stories on paper. I have loved writing Rosannah, (apart from a writers malaise in the middle, where I muchly appreciated your patience) and am looking forward to my next project.

Though I have NO idea what I'm doing yet.

Bless you all for reading xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 14.3K 20
Now Available on Amazon or read for free with Kindle Unlimited. If you can I would really appreciate a review to make it easier for others to read. T...
193K 8.4K 36
Meet Emma Zennor, a down to earth country girl who finds happiness in small things. Emma never dreamed of finding a love match, but she didn't exp...
5.1K 170 12
It is 1800, Lady Y/N L/N the eldest daughter of the House of L/N. She is to wed Duke Tom Riddle to better the relationship between the United Kingdom...
1.3K 64 15
Emily Barnes came from an old family with old money and old beliefs - a lifestyle she despised and was ready to get away from. Lord Connor was the yo...