Life Without You✔.

By larh_writes

{Completed} Nadia a beautiful sweet girl who grew up without a father and with a mother who lives in constan... More

Chapter 1: UK here we come
Chapter 2:meeting mr arrogant (part one)
Chapter 3: Meeting Mr arrogant (part two)
Chapter 4: My new life
Chapter 5:Making friends
Chapter 6: Meeting my family (part one)
Chapter 7:Meeting my family (part two)
Chapter 8: Leaving home
Chapter 10:Flashback
Chapter 11: Wedding bells
Chapter 12: Nigeria.
Chapter 13:Walima
Chapter 14:Henna ceremony.
Chapter 15: Bridal shower.
Chapter 16: Mothers day.
Chapter 17: Daurin aure.
Chapter 18: Dinner.
Chapter 19: Conveyance of bride.
Chapter 20: Just the beginning.
Chapter 21: A week of torture.
Chapter 22: The unexpected visit.
chapter 23: Coma.
Chapter 24: Life without you.
EPILOGUE
NEW BOOK ALERT!

Chapter 9: Taking advice and going home.

1.3K 223 20
By larh_writes

Ayman's POV.
Bibi's apartment

For a month now no one knows about Bibi's whereabouts. Her mom has turned into something else so I have decided to look for her myself. Her mom suffered a heart seizure because of her disappearance.

My friend, who is also my private investigator told me that she still goes to her father's house once in a while. I arrived at her apartment and waited for her to come back from her evening jog before I announced my presence.

I walked up the door and rang the doorbell waiting for her to show up.

Bibi's POV.

No one has ever rung my doorbell ever since I moved into this neighborhood so who could it be. And behold it is Ayman

This guy is so annoying. Even if someone was to find me, why him? why? I had two questions that I wanted to ask him:
1. Why is he here?
2. How did he find me?

I totally zoned out as always but he had to interrupt my trance by shouting "earth to Bibi" he semi yelled. Urgh, I hate the nerves of this guy.

 "Aren't you going to let me in and listen to what I have to say?" he asked with a raised brow I'm sure you have questions you want to ask which I will answer later if there is time" he stated.

I wanted to shut the door on his face but curiosity  got the best of me so I let him in and took him to the sitting room.I left him there and entered the kitchen to calm myself and get him some refreshments. I put them all on the tray and walked back to the sitting room.

I took my sit on the couch beside him, and picked up my cup of chai then turned my head in his direction waiting for an explanation.

After a few minutes of silence, he cleared his throat. I guess he is ready to talk. I nodded my head and probed him "Yes, go on"

"Bibi I came here for the sake of your mother and not because I like seeing you or anything believe me this is the last place I want to be,but your mother is in the hospital  and it is all because of you."

Wait, what? My mom is in the hospital because of me. I just left for a month and this happened. ohh, this is so my fault. Immediately I opened my mouth to ask why but he raced me to it.

"A heart seizure"

Oh  Allah. All because of me. I just wanted Mama to know that am a grown-up and I can do somethings. Not to leave and return to the death of my mom.

"She has been looking for you and as a result of that she's been under a lot of pressure come bibi I'm sure she has realised what she did was wrong you have punished her enough." he continued,he didn't have to remind me of those memories.

 I swallowed the lump in my throat and closed my eyes so the tears don't fall. I promised myself that I will not cry again. Never so I told him to continue.

"She is really sorry and is willing to change if you come home, and aunty shafa misses you. Just think about it and don't up making a decision you'll regret. Thank you for having me."

And with that, he stood up and left not before knocking my head. I have made my decision. I'm going back home tomorrow. I have a lot of packing to do.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Sup peeps
How was this chapter? hope you enjoyed tho it was  boring please don't forget to vote like and share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 555 78
||COMPLETED|| A story about humans and how love, bond, blood, friendships, scars and fate rule upon the lives which we think we own. ...
58 2 16
This story is for every girl who feels like she is not enough. Our heroine worries herself to death everyday about meeting someone and falling in lov...
3.2K 533 49
Nadiya, a teenager who grew up and was unaware that her father existed. First her mother abandoned her, then she was told about her father's existen...
20K 6.8K 86
[𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚍 ] 𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙸𝚜 𝙾𝚗 𝙶𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 "I am so tired of pretending, where is my happy ending " That had always been the battle cr...