Sharkboy x reader

By Stinks2009

You are y/n the angel queen well not fully angel you are half devil so when you are around calm cool places y... More

A name
Trust the ocean
Learning how to swim
Tickles
The hickey
Hickey free
The body touch
Daisy's and rose's
The great whites
Meeting lavagirl
Next time
Tough angel
Lava rocks
Shark reunion
Im sorry
Sushi fight
Cuddles
The queen of angels and devils
I'm lucky to have you
Wardrobe time
Drama
You are good enough
Seashells
Cute angel
Beach party
You just wanted to be friends
Mr Electric
What happened
Trust
Angel and devil necklace
The secret
Promise
The present
Max and Y/n
Are you serious
The lullaby
Sister
Blondie
You scared me

You almost died

1.4K 13 2
By Stinks2009

You were going to the ocean by yourself and you decided to look for seashells but instead the worse happened Mr Electric was there. You then started running until he saw you he then pushed you into a tree you're nose started bleeding and you started crying and then he said " What you going to do now Y/n " you know that this might be your last day on earth until. Sharkboy came attacking Mr Electric you noticed your mouth was bleeding and your knees were bruised but you didn't really pay attention to that until Sharkboy was done beating him up he turned to you and his eyes filled with tears and he looked upset " Why didn't you call me Y/n you almost died back there" you didn't reply back until you said " I'm sorry " he then picked you up bridal style and took you back to the cave but didn't talk to you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
665K 33.6K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.1M 38.1K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
82.7K 1.9K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...