harry potters twin

By E_louise2006

Daisy potter is harry potter younger twin sister.She lived with her brother at the dursleys where they were a... More

leaving the Dursleys(edited)
going back to school(edited(
hogsmede(edited)
break-in(edited)
marauders map(edited)
Christmas(edited)
anti dementor lessons(edited)
he got it back(edited)
the quidditch match(edited)
getting caught(edited)
O.W.L's(edited)
Sirius black!(edited)
Scabbers?[edited]
an explanation(edited)
Snape(edited)
Peter(edited)
free man!(edited)
new home(edited)
pasts
A.N

death omens(edited)

4.9K 92 104
By E_louise2006

Daisy woke up bright and early the next morning at around six o clock, since Harry had always gotten her to go to sleep early she always ended up being the first to wake up in the mornings.

She quietly got up from her bed and started getting ready for the day, she dressed in her gryffindor robes, but without her cloak and instead wearing a Jean jacket(professor Dumbeldoor had said that she was allowed to and most of the staff didnt mind).

She put a hair the around her wrist and combed through her wavy ginger hair, littering it cascade down her back. She finally finished by draping her tie around her shoulders and left the common room.

On her way down to the great hall for breakfast, she waved and smiled at every ghost that she passed along the way, each one returning the favour. Eventually she reached the great hall and strided to the gryffindor table and sat down in the middle. She pulled a muggle pen from her pocket and started drawing some stars on her hand.

Upon seeing the young girl Mcgonagall ended her conversation with Snape and walked down the isle between gryffindor and ravenclaw table and came to a stop next to the girl

"Well good morning Miss Potter"

"Hello proffesor,are you having a good day?"

Proffesor McGonagall took a seat on the bench, next to Faisy and flashed her a rare smile, she handed Daisy her time table before responding.

"Very well thank you Miss.Potter, here is your time table for this year"

"Thank you proffesor"

Professor McGonagall, noticed the girls tie and tyed it for her before standing back up and making her way to her seat at the head table. By the time Daisy had finished her first piece of toast, Her brother and best friends walked into the hall, soon followed by many of the rest of the students. The boys sat down with Daisy as Hermionie went to pick up their time tables.

"Morning Harry, Ron"

"Hello princess, want me to tie up your hair today?"

"Yeah please"

She passed her two hair ties to Harry and turned around so that her back was facing him. When the two of them were in their fourth year of primary school Harry had asked some of the nice girls in his class to teach him how to do plaits so that he could do his sister hair.

He ended up doing two French plaits in her hair and stealing her slice if toast when he had finished.

"Hey!"

"I dont work for free Dais"

Hermionie came back over to the three of them and handed the boys their time tables. Once he had looked thought his own, Rom leaned over to look at his friends.

"Hermione are you sure you've got the right time table you've got three lessons all at the same time"

Hermionie rolled her eyes at Ron when she answered "It's fine Ron I've fixed it with proffesor McGonagall"

"But you can't have three lessons at one time"

"Ron Hermione said that everything is fine so leave her alone"

"Thank you Daisy"

Ron pouted and went back to his food while Harry checked Daisy's time table and looked at Hermione's to see what lessons he shared with her.

"Ok I'm setting off for divination are you guys coming?"

Everyone nodded and stood up, putting their time tables away and setting of towards their first class, it was only when they started off down the corridor did they realise that they had no idea where they were going.

They ended up asking a crazy portrait of a knight named Sir Caddigon to show them the way to the divination classroom. The night did eventually get them there but not without delay and challenges for duels.

They reached and empty, circular room at the tip of a tower, Ron was the first to notice that their was a wooden trapdoor on the ceiling that adorned a golden plaque that read 'proffesor Trelawney's divination classroom'

"How do we get up there?"

And if hearing Ron's question the trapdoor opened and a ladder came down leading up to a dark room and the teens just looked at it, deciding weather or not to climb it.

"I'll go" Daisy eventually said when no oned made a move, she started climbing up the ladder before Harry could stop her.

"Daisy wait for us" He shouted after her.

Harry climbed up after her and other students followed. At the top of the ladder was a wide room that had shadows for walls, the middle of the room had a couple of round tables, the had bean bags and poofs instead of chairs. 

The students split into groups of fours and took their seats at the tables, they all began to chat as they waited around for their teacher. Dasiy almost jumped out of her skin when a hoarse voice called out from the darkness.

"Good morning children"

Their new teacher stepped into the light and everyone went silent, her clothing was not at all well put together, hardly anything matching, she had a large head of bushy hair that could rival Hermione's and she had round glasses on her face that magnified her eyes to an enormous size.

"I am proffesor Trelawney, how nice to meet you, in the physical world at least" She began and some students shared unsure glances "welcome to divination I must warn you if you do not have the sight there is very little I will be able to teach you. Books can only take you so far in this feild"

At these words Harry and Ron grinned at Hermione who looked shocked at the proffesor's words. Daisy fiddled with a tassel on the table cloth, not at all intrested or intrigued by what the teacher was saying.

"You, boy" she advanced on Neville who looked scared "is your grandmother well?"

"I think so"

"I wouldn't be so sure if I were you dear oh and you" she looked at Pavarti Patil "beware a red-haired man" she glanced at Ron and shuffled her chair away from him.

"This summer term we shall progress to the crystal ball, unfortunately classes will be disrupted in February by a nasty bout of flu. I will lose my voice and around Easter one of our number will leave us forever"

Nobody spoke as they didn't know how to respond.

"Now I want you all to divide into pairs. Collect a teacup and drink till only the dregs remain, swirl them around in the cup three times with the left hand, then turn the cup upside-down on its saucer and wait for the last of the tea to drain away then give your cup to your partner to read using pages five and six of unfogging the future"

The four of them split into the two boys and the two girls. They slowly dark the hot tea from the blue China teacups and swirled the dregs around a little before switching cups with the person across from them, Daisy and Hermionie lisyened in as Ron went first, explaining what he saw in Harry's cup.

"You've got sort of a wonky cross which means trial and suffering but you have a sun which means happines so your going to suffer, but you going to be happy about it"

"Daisy's cup looks the same as yours Harry" Hermionie said after comparing Daisy's cup with her brothers. At those words proffesor Trelawney quickly walked over to their table and held her hands out towards the children.

"Give me the cups, let me see the cups"

Ron and Hermione handed over the twins' cups to the teacher and she took one look at them and gasped stumbling backwards.

"My dears...you have....the grim"

"The grin what's the grin"

"The grim not the grin you idiot"

"A giant spectral dog that haunts churchyards my dear children it's the omen-the worst omen-the omen if death" Said someone who was sat at the back of the class, reading form a book.

Harry's stomach lurched and Daisy's eyes filled with tears. Harry remembered seeing the dog in the bushes before he got on the knight bus, he stated to worry a little about what this all ment. Everyone turned to look at the twins except for Ron who was trying to calm down Daisy and Hermione who had gotten up and was stood behind the proffesor.

"I don't think it looks like a grim"

"Forgive me for saying so but I perceive very little aura around you my dear"

"I think we will leave the lesson here for today yes please pack away your things"

Everyone silently packed away their things and left the classroom and made their way to transfiguration. Proffesor McGonagall waited for all her students to enter her classroom and settle down, once their was quiet she began her lesson on Animagi and the treturous process of becoming one. She then showed off her skills by transforming into her small, very kitten form and turning back into her regular self.

When her short performance was met with silence and all the students had glum or on edge looks on their faces.

"What has gotten into you all today I usually get some sort of reaction"

"Sorry proffesor we have just had our first divination lesson and-" Hermionie went to explain but was cut off by the teacher.

"Ah no need to say no more miss Granger, so which one of you is going to die this year"

"Me and Daisy" Harry said in a monotone voice

"Ah I see then you should know potters that Sybill Trelawney has predicted the death of one student every year since she arrived at this school and not one of them has died yet" she pausedwoth sigh "Divination is one of the most imprecise branches of magic "she stopped again and changed her tone "you two seem to be in perfectly fine health to me"

*******************
The next day Malfoy swaggerd into potions half an hour late with a sling on his arm, he was scratched by a hipogriff the day before when he had ignored Hageods warnings of not insulting the creature. He had been greatly over reacting about it and trying to gain sympathy and get out of doing work in classes.

"Settle down, settle down"

The teens were annoyed at Malfoy and Snape, if they had walked in late they would have gotten detention, well except Daisy, Snape seemed to like her.

Today they were making shrinking solution, Malfoy set up his cauldron right next to Harry and Daisy annoying them further, they were confused to why he had done this but once he spoke up they growled under their breaths.

"Sir I need help cutting my roots because if my arm"

"Weasley cut Malfoys roots for him" Snape sneered.

"There's nothing wrong with your arm" Ron hissed at Malfoy, he cut the roots roughly so that they were all different sizes.

"Proffesor Weasley is mutilating my roots" Draco called out.

"Change roots with Malfoy Weasley"

"But sir-"

Ron had spent a long time perfectly cutting his roots, he had been putting a lot of effort into his potion and was not about to give up his hard work to a slime ball like Malfoy.

"Now"

Malfoy smirked at Ron who was about to hand over his ruts but Daisy cut in, ready to save her friend.

"Wait, Proffesor Malfoy is lying about him arm the animal only scratched him, he is just trying to be mean to us"

Snape looked at Daisy and his expression sofened a little, he looked back at Ron and sighed his face going back to it's regular, cold demeanor.

"Malfoy fix the roots and do your work yourself"

Snape went back to his desk and continued to grade papers. Malfoy glared at Daisy and she glared back then continued to do her potion with Harry's help.

"Thanks for that Daisy"

"No problem Ron I'm getting tired of that blonde bastard"

Ron started to snigger while Harry looked shocked.

"Daisy you can't say those words, where did you hear that?"

"Some other kids were saying it" She said as if it was no night deal.

"Well don't say it again it's a bad word"

"That's not fair Harry all the other kids say it, I might not be as smart as all you guys but I'm 13 just like you so I should be aloud to he like everyone else"

The bell rang and Daisy stormed off to the next class by herself. Harry sighed and he Ron and Hermione followed after her to the DADA classroom. Daisy sat at a desk next another third year griffindor that she didn't know. She was very annoyed with her brother and didnt understand why she couldn't just be treated like everyone else, she was the same age after all.

Professor Lupin walked in a little late, a smile on his face.

"Hello class we will be doing practical work today so please put your books away and follow me" the class exchanged excited glances before they packed away their book, parchment and quills and followed the teacher out of the classroom and down the corridor.

On the way to the staff room they passed Fliched broom closet, where a certain poltergeist could be heard giggling, when peeves turned around he noticed Lupin and Daisy and burst into a teasing song.

"Look it's itty bitty baby potter and loony loopy lupin"

Daisy frowned at the poltergeist, he was the only spirit that she did not like as he was always making fun of her. Out of pure instinct Diasy reached out and grabbed Lupins hand, said man lookd down at his hand and his eyes flashed with memories, she had only grabbed two of his fingers, just like she had when she was a baby.

Lupin got over the initial shock and turned back to peevees, letting the girl hold his hand.

"I would take the gum out of that keyhole if I were you peevees"

The ghost blew a raspberry at the professor but other wise ignored him, stuffing the key hole full of bubble gum.

"This is a useful little spell" He told the class before turning back to peeves and pointing his wand at him.

"Waddiwasdi"

The gum flew out off the keyhole and into peevees nose which made the students laugh and point.

"Cool, sir"

"Thank you Dean"

It was that moment that made most of the students begin to respect professor Lupin. They continued walking until they reached the staff room where Snape was sat in an armchair, reading the daily prophet. The students filled in and Lupin went to close the door behind them but Snape stopped him.

"Leave it open Lupin I'd rather not witness this" he got up from his chair and strode over to the door but turned on his heel before walking through thr doorway.

"Be warned  lupin this class contains Neville longbottom who can't do anything right, well that's without Miss Granger whispering instructions in his ear"

Lupin frowned.

"Actually I was going to have Neville help me"

Snape sneered at Lupin before leaving the staffroom then everyone's attention was on the old wardrobe in the center of the classroom that was rattling and made a couple students jump.

"Now can anyone take a guess as to what's inside?"

"A boggart?"

"Very good Daisy now does anyone know what a boggart looks like?"

"No one knows" Harry and Rons heads snapped towards Hermione who they swore was not stood next to them before then "When faced with a boggart it changes itself into the person's worst fear that's what makes it so-"

"So terrifying yes, now Neville what are you most afraid off?"

Neville mumbled something inaudible.

"Sorry Neville didn't catch that"

"Proffesor Snape"

Most of the class laughter and the professor smiled a little as a tough came to mind.

"And you live with your grandmother correct?"

"Yeah but I don't want it to turn into her either"

The class again laughed at Neville's statement.

"No, no you miss understand me now I want you to imagine proffesor Snape in your grandmother's clothes, keep that image in your head Neville"

Neville took out his wand and pointed it the wardrobe while Proffesor Lupin opened it. Snape climbed out of the wardrobe and sauntered over to where Neville was stood.

"Focus Neville"

"R-r-riddikulus"

Snapes clothes changed into a green blazer and pencil skirt with a large eagle hat and a red handbag. Everyone laughed as the next person stepped forward. The boggarts turned into banshees, mummies, snakes and spiders until eventually it was Daisy's turn. The boggart paused for a moment before transforming itself into Harry, an enraged look on his face.

"I am fed up of having to look after you,I have a life to you know!"

Tears brimmed in her eyes and the class fell into silence.

"You are so weak and annoying, I'm done with you!"

"R-r-riddikulus"

The spell didn't work so Proffesor Lupin stepped infront of her and the boggart changed into what she recognised as a full moon because she was close to it, he lazily waved his wand and sent the boggart back into the wardrobe. He put his hand on her shoulder and pulled her aside.

"Are you alright Daisy?"

She roughly wiped her eyes and crossed her arms.

"I'm fine, I would have gotten it eventually I'm just not as smart as everyone else"

She walked off before the proffesor could say anything and stood next to Harry who had left the line and went over to hug her.

"Excellent, now five points to everyone who tackled the boggart and for homework read the chapter on boggarts on summerise it for me"

The class left the room all talking exitedly about their boggarts and how much fun they had.

"I wonder why proffesor Lupin is afraid of crystal balls"

Daisy rolled her eyes but didn't say anything she had an idea why proffesor Lupin's boggart was the full moon, as soon as she got her Hogwarts books she decided to read them over and over again so that she could learn all of the information and become intelligent, she remembered one chapter in a magical creatures book, it talked about how people with a certain illness usually had scars on them and got I'll arounf the time of the full moon. She would have to wait and see if Lupin got I'll when the time came but at the moment she was pretty sure that her teacher was a lycanthrope.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.4K 2K 77
What if Harry Potter has a twin sister ? what if others realize that she is no different form others . A tale of an ordinary witch with heroic family...
348 14 12
Sofia Potter is James Potter's twin sister, read to find out what happens when she moves school to Hogwarts and her life changes forever! (I do not...
444K 10.8K 53
(Re-editing) It's clear that Severus Snape has never been great friends with the chaotic group known as the marauders but when his twin sister must b...
1K 6 22
REWRITTEN! Harry Potter lost his twin sister last year, he now has no idea what to do. Problems happen in the muggle world, and in the wizarding worl...