๐™ผ๐šข ๐š‚๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐š‚๐šŽ๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ#๐Ÿฝ...

By stayyystraykids

He is the youngest and he doesn't believe in love yet he is the first to get married. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25

24

898 29 6
By stayyystraykids

Jinah's POV

WEDNESDAY

I woke up because my phone rang....

Angel calling...

"Hey"

[I called you last night but you are not answering. You okay?]

"Yeah, I-I'm fine. Something happened last night"

[What is it? Are you okay?]

"I'm fine hahaha. Where are you now?

[I'm on my way]

"Hmm. Take care. I'll see you. I sent you the address. Just give it to the driver and he knows it"

[Okay, see you!]

"Yup!" I said and ended the call and did my morning routine. I went downstairs while carrying Hae and Joo, and went to the kitchen. There's no one here?

Where is Jeongin? Why he didn't slept with me last night? Fuck it. I still remember what happened last night. WHY DID HE DO THAT? IT'S SO ANNOYING. How did he hypnotized me?

Oh? There's a letter.

Hey, it's Jeongin. I will go home late. Don't even dare try to go out. Please update whatever you are doing. I made your breakfast so please eat. Don't eat whatever food Jeonghyun will give you. I know you still remember what happened last night. You don't even do something I hate unless you want it to happen again. And it's my pleasure to repeat it forever. I'll see you later, wife. Have a good day!

I love you.

"How can he say that- write I mean. I knew it, he did it on purpose. Does he think I am scared? Whatever" I rolled my eyes

The doorbell rang, I quickly ran and opened the door. Angel entered carrying two paper bag with her and gave it to me.

"Is these all for me?"

"No, it's for Hae and Joo" Angel said and carried Hae and Joo in her arms

"How can you be so annoying?"

"I was just kidding. The other bag is for you while the other one is for these two cuties" Angel

"Should we eat breakfast? Jeongin prepared breakfast and it's too much"

"Okay" Angel put down the two puppies and followed me to the kitchen "Your house is really big. How come the two of you can stay here together?"

"I'll give you a tour later"

"I'm excited!" Angel said and started eating the food "This taste good. How can Jeongin be such a good cook? He is too perfect"

"I know right" I smirked and started eating as well

"Goodmorning ladies" it's Jeonghyun

Angel is so shocked to see him.

"Hey, you going somewhere?"

"Yeah, I'll be right back" Jeonghyun

"This is my bestfriend, Angel" I introduced her

"Hi, I'm Jeonghyun" he smiled at he

I can hear her heart from here.

"I-I'm Angel, nice meeting you" she shyly said

"Yeah hahaha. I'll see you both later" Jeonghyun said and left the house

"How can you not tell me that Jeonghyun is staying here too?!" Angel

"I forgot to tell you but atleast you met him today"

"Can you hear my heart screaming so loud?! Yang Jeonghyun smiled at me fuck it!" Angel

I knew it, she will scream if she will meet Jeonghyun. Aigoo! She's acting weird again. I wonder what Jeonghyun did to her. I'm not acting like that when I met Jeonghyun. Or I didn't noticed myself?

We finished eating and I decided to give her a free tour.

"So, this is the kitchen, that door is the way to the pool area. Then, that door is the bathroom here on first floor"

We went to the living room.

"This is the living room, Jeongin arranged everything here with some help from his friends"

We went to the second floor.

"Here is our private room. This room is only for me and for Jeongin. It's more like a office room, my things for fashion designing are here and his documents and he does his works here. It's locked because we have some important things here. Only us knows the code, ofcourse. There's the guest room, Jeonghyun is staying there. I don't know until when but  think he will stay here until he decided to go back to states" 

We entered our room. 

"This our room, yep, you can see we have one bed, that means we are sleeping together. Jeongin put that double couch and small coffee table, so we can have our own mini living room.  There's the bathroom, here is the two castles for Hae and Joo. That's Jeongjeong, the two siblings' teddy bear and that big closet is for Jeongin's clothes and more. And this door..." I opened the double door "This is my own walk-in-closet, Jeongin really told those who built the house to put a walk-in-closet since I love clothes and everything. This closet has my shades, clothes, bags, sandals, and more"

"This is lit!" she shouted and looked around "When did you guys bought Hae and Joo?"

"Jeongin already bought Hae before I moved here. Then, we got Joo last Friday when we went to the mall. He doesn't want me to be bored when he's out with his friends. So, he bought me two puppies"

"You are hella-lucky! You have a nice husband and he does everything so you won't be bored and file divorce" Angel

"If you only knew..." I sighed 

We will divorce after a month. 

"You told me something happened last night. You okay? Mind tell me what happened?" Angel

"Do you want to check out the pool area?" 

"Sure!" Angel excitedly said 

Good thing she easily changed her mind. I can't tell her about what happened last night. I don't think she will still be alive after I tell her. Imagining it, I think she will scream and will pass out. Knowing Angel, she always pass out with such stories.

_______________________________________

You guys! I'm now addicted to Pentagon's humph! What should I do?! Wooseok and Kino are sooooooo aaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!! I'm speechless! help :((

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.5K 2.3K 22
[COMPLETED] Marriage is such a big responsibility and there's this two best friends since their freshmen year in college decided to get married to ea...
50K 1.4K 24
The world sees him as the cold and arrogant guy who always have ways to get things done but on his father's request he need to marry someone in order...
82.9K 3.1K 41
(1st book) Hyunjin who loves avoiding people around him happens to meet a student who loves hanging around.