ROOMMATE WITH A DEVIL // Vsoo

By smutmaker2000

Jisoo and Taehyung are both born as pure blood-devils who hated each since childhood until both had to move a... More

Chapter 1: Reunion Pt. 1
Chapter 2: Reunion Pt. 2
Chapter 3: I Hate Chicken
Chapter 4: Game On
Chapter 5: Revenge
Chapter 6: Looking For a Date
Chapter 7: Homecoming Pt. 1
Chapter 8: Homecoming Pt. 2
Chapter 9: Homecoming Pt. 3
Chapter 10: Tzuyu's Advice
Chapter 11: Thinking Of Him
Chapter 12: That Didn't Workout
Chapter 13: Holiday Pt. 1
Chapter 14: Holiday Pt. 2
Chapter 15: Devils Favorite Game
Chapter 17: Caught In A Lie
Chapter 18: That's Not Jimin
Chapter 19: World Wide Evil
Chapter 20: What's Next
The End
YEAR 2

Chapter 16: We Can't Tell Anyone

1.4K 52 2
By smutmaker2000

JISOO POV

Taehyung and I have been really hitting off ever since that special night I had with him. But today was not the day. Today we needed to keep our cool. Why you might ask, well our friends our coming back to the school from their winter break. We needed to keep this a secret so that no one knows about our relationship. 

TAEHYUNG POV

I didn't want anyone to know that we're dating. Yeah Suga is dating Jennie, Jimin is dating Rosé, and Jungkook is dating Lisa, but still I didn't want to let them know. That would cause more trouble and confusion for everyone. I was scared, especially about Jimin. If he catches me lying, he will know instantly. So I came up with an idea, I will avoid answering questions to him. You can't lie if you don't talk. Anyway, I was in the room with Jisoo when we heard some cars coming into the parking lot. We look outside and we see none other than Jimin and Rosé.

"Oh shit, uh just act normal okay babe," I said.

"Okay"

I gave her one last peck on the forehead before the acting began. 

KNOCK KNOCK

"Hurry get in your place."

Jisoo then sprinted to the other room and just acted like she was on her phone. I open the door and see both of them.

"Oh, hey guys it has been a while since I saw you guys," I said.

"Hey, Taehyung, I'm so happy to see you," Jimin said and hugged me.

"Also, we got you and Jisoo something," Rosé said.

She pulled her bag out and got out 2 shirts that said 4D. 

"Wow, thank you," I said.

"No problem, by the way, were is she," Rosé asked.

"I'm here," Jisoo said.

JISOO POV

I come over where Rosé was and she gave me a shirt that said 4D.

"Oh thank you for the gift," I said.

"No problem, can we come in," Rosé said.

"Oh yeah sure." And held the door open.

They both went on the couch and started to have a conversation with us. 

"So what did you guys do during this holiday," Rosé said.

I look at Jisoo with a worried face. We were both aware that if one of us said something false, Jimin would catch us.

"Oh well, why don't you tell us what you did during holiday first," I said.

"Oh, well, Jimin and I took a plane trip to the UK." She said.

"Yeah, we got to see big ben and all of London. We also traveled down to Manchester and Liverpool. We got to see some sites around those cities too," Jimin said.

"Oh babe, don't forget that we went to a football game," Rosé nudged Jimin.

"Oh yeah, we got to see Manchester City vs Manchester United play at the Etihad, it was really cool."

"So back to you guys, what did you do during this winter break," Rosé said for the 2nd time.

It looked like a lost hope when suddenly Lisa and Jungkook entered our dorm. 

"Were back," Jungkook said.

Jimin and Rosé went up to greet them, and Jisoo and I just looked at each other with a big sigh of relief. We followed up and greeted them as well. Now, Jungkook and Lisa were in the same room as us. 

"It's so good to see you guys again," Lisa said.

"Good to see you too," Taehyung said.

"So, Jisoo, what did you do during this break," Jungkook said.

"Well, why don't you tell us what you did, and Lisa," I said immediately. 

"Do you want to go first," Lisa said to Jungkook.

"Okay fine, I was with my family on a little ski trip."

"Oh, that's cool, and what about you Lisa," I said.

"Oh me, I didn't really do anything besides sleep 24/7 at my house playing video games, and binge-watching a couple shows." She said.

"Now, that's out of the way, why don't you tell us what you did," Jungkook said.

"I don't really think you would want to know," I responded.

"Why, what are you hiding," He began to become suspicious.

I look over to Taehyung and he is shaking his head no. I couldn't respond, otherwise, Jimin would catch us. 

"We can tell you what we did," Rosé said,

Oh thank god.

"Both of us had a little dating vacation," Jimin said.

"Yeah, we went to the UK and saw a bunch of things," Rosé said.

"That's cool, did you guys see big ben," Jungkook asked. 

"Yes we did, we even took a picture of it." Then Jimin showed the pic to Jungkook.

"Okay enough with all that, what did you guys do during the break, both of you," Lisa said with a stern voice.

We were looking at each other like this was the end. 

BANG

Jennie and Suga enter the room.

"Jennie, it's so nice to see you again," Lisa said.

"Hey, it's nice to see you too, it's nice to see all of you," Jennie said. 

"Sup," Suga said.

"Sup," Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook responded.

"So Jennie, what did you guys do this winter break," I said.

"Oh, I just hung out with Suga at his apartment," Jennie said.

"Oh that's cool, what did you guys do."

"We had a little fun if you know what I mean," Suga said with a huge smirk on his face.

"Babe, what the hell," Jennie lightly punched Suga.

Just then they were talking amongst themselves and Taehyung and I saw this as an opportunity to leave the room. Both of us, tiptoed our way out the door and closed it so didn't see us exit. 

"That was close," Taehyung said.

"Yeah, I know, I think I'm sweating," I said.

"Hey, let's get something to eat," He said.

"Yay"

"What do you want Jichu."

"Wait I get to pick," I said shocked.

"Yeah, you're my baby after all," He said.

Aww, he is cute

"Um, okay, let's go to that Chicken place down the street," I said.

"But Jisoo, you know I hate chicken," He said.

"Oh"

"Don't worry we will still go, I'll just order something else," He said.

I put my arms across his arms and started to walk with him.

"Taehyung, I love you," I said and pecked his lips.

"I love you too."

ROSÉ POV

Something is off with Taehyung and Jisoo, they were avoiding our question when we ask them how was their holiday. I was still in the room with Jungkook, Jimin, Lisa, Jennie, and Suga.

"Okay listen up guys, Jisoo and Taehyung are acting very weird today, and I tend to find out," I said to them.

"But what will we do," Jungkook questioned.

"Don't worry I have a plan, hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!."

"Babe, chill," Jimin said.

"Oh sorry"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 6.7K 20
Jeon Jungkook, is a kind-hearted boy who study well and kind with other people but when his ex, Jieun cheated on him he changed, He became a bully an...
287K 8K 53
Two idols had a bitter past but she still has feelings for him. Can he define his feelings in the end? It has been a tough rollercoaster ride for the...
34.5K 992 23
Ambivalence: A TAENNIE BDSM STORY NOT MADE FOR YOUNG PEOPLE. WARNING: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE PICTURES USED IN THIS STORY, AND I ALSO DID NOT PROOFRE...
46K 680 10
This will include 10 stories about Taehyung and Jennie. (WARNING, THIS NOVEL WILL CONTAIN A SMUT AND A WHOLE BUNCH OF OTHER SHIT (I DO NOT OWN THE P...