Changes

Galing kay darkness_angel_Laura

Sakura lives in the village hidden in the leaves. Everybody called her weak,pathetic,useless. She finally had... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Authors note
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 3

8.5K 210 28
Galing kay darkness_angel_Laura

Sakura's pov
I wake up to alarm ringing I groan and I slap the alarm so it shuts up. I remember that I have to go see Tsunade. I get out off my bed and I walk downstairs to eat. As soon as I'm done eating I go to the bathroom and I brush my teeth and my hair. I put my hair in a bun and I walk upstairs as I get to my room I spot a photo. The team 7 picture I pick it up and I grip on to it from anger and I think to myself what has happened to team 7 who would have known that it, would fall apart. I place the photo down and I change in to my Anbu uniform lastly a take my mask and I place it over my face. I make hand sings and I appear in front of Tsunade's office. I knock and I hear her tired voice it looks like she has been working all night I open the door and I step inside the door shutting the door behind me. I bow and I ask.

Sakura: Hokage-sama you wanted to see me?
Tsunade: Yes I have a mission for you.
Sakura: What kind of mission if I may ask.
Tsunade: I want you to interrogate this man and find out where the Akatsuki has their hideout.
Sakura: Sounds easy enough will he be a problem to handle battle wise?
Tsunade: No he won't now you may leave your dismissed!
Sakura: Hai!

I bow and I leave the room and I see Naruto and Kakashi I bow in respect and I pass Naruto.

Naruto: I'm sorry for yesterday...
Sakura: Huh? Ohh that don't worry it's fine I have to leave have a good day.

I say fast and I leave to the gates. I get to the large gates and I leave the village. I hop on tree to tree when I finally spot the village I needed for my mission. The land of wind I enter the village and I look for the man yet I can't seem to find him so had to ask. I walk to a older lady and I ask her.

Sakura: Hello I don't want to bother you but do you know where this man is I need to talk to him.

I took a photo out off the man and she looked at it suspiciously and then said.

The lady: He lives deep in the forest and is most likely there since he doesn't like to socialize.
Sakura: Thank you and sorry to bother.

I say and I run to the forest after 25 minutes of running through the deep forest I finally spot a small wooden house. I hide my chakra and I look through the window and the lady was right he was sitting and reading. I take one of my poisoned needles and I aim at the side of his neck I throw it and it hits and the man collapsed. I walk to the door and I reached my hand on the door knob to my surprise it's open. I step inside still hiding my chakra. I tie the man up and I wake him up. He wakes up and when he realizes what happened a look off pure horror took over his face. He looks at me and said.

The man: I will do what ever you please but please have marcy.
Sakura: People like me don't have marcy now let me get this out the way I striked you with a poisoned needle. If you move the poison will spread if you don't answer I will throw a kunai knife at you understood?

He nodded in terror.

Sakura: Where is the Akatsuki' hideout?
The man: I don't know.
Sakura: Wrong answer.

I take a kunai out and I aim at his shoulder when it hits the man let out a scream of terror.

Sakura: I will ask you again where is the Akatsuki's hideout.
The man: You must have the wrong man I really don't know!
Sakura: Yet again wrong.

I take another kunai and I aim at his knee when it hits he screamed yet again.

Sakura: Yet again I have to ask huh where is the Akatsuki's hideout I have all day to throw kunais at you and watching you suffer so answer!
The: I only know that that it's somewhere outside the Hidden Rain village!
Sakura: Hmm.

I take two kunais and I aim one at his knee and the other at his shoulder when it hits he lead out a scream. I walk over to him and I grab his neck making him look at me. And I whisper.

Sakura: It was fun however you didn't give me enough information. So I won't give you this antidote or treat you wounds.

The man looked at me in horror and shock.

Sakura: Sleep will you.

I snap his neck killing him instantly. I stand up properly and I turn around and I leave I dictate to get rid of the evidence. When I get outside I jump on a tree near the house and I make hand signs.

Sakura: Fire style: Fireball jutsu!

I blow the fire directly at the house causing it to burn I wait for a couple of minutes and I make hand signs yet again.

Sakura: Water style: Water ball jutsu!

I spray the water on the burning house causing the fire to going out. I jump down and I walk back the way I came from. But when I start walking I see Sasuke and his team they stop in front off me and I suddenly sense two chakra I know these chakra... Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki.

Sasuke: An Anbu off leaf huh this could be fun.
Sakura: I'm not looking for a fight.
Suigetsu: Too bad.

Sasuke runs towards me with his katana swinging it at me I dodge his attack and I kick him in the stomach sending him flying.

Sakura: As I said I'm not looking for a fight maybe next time.

I make hand signs and I see the white haired man run towards me with Zabuza's sword. I speed up my hand signs and the Sakura pebbles appear and I disappear with them and when I do I continue with my way back to the village. But I wonder what did Itachi and Kisame want?

Itachi's pov
Me and Kisame finished our mission and we headed back to the hideout when I sense 5 chakra. I stop and I look around and Kisame turned around.

Kisame: What's the matter Itachi?
Itachi: I sense 5 chakra maybe we should check it out.
Kisame: Indeed it might be a jinchuuriki.

I activate my sharingan and I lead the way I finally spot the people and to my surprise it was Sasuke with his team I think and a leaf Anbu?!

Sasuke: An Anbu off the leaf huh this could be interesting.

I turn to Kisame.

Kisame: Well it looks like it's your little brother huh.

I turn back to Sasuke and the Anbu and I say.

Itachi: Yea and a Anbu.
Kisame: This could be interesting.

Sakura: I'm not looking for a fight.
Suigetsu: Too bad.

Sasuke runs towards the Anbu with his katana swinging it at the Anbu as I thought the Anbu dodged like it was nothing. The Anbu kicked Sasuke sending him flying back.

Sakura: As I said I'm not looking for a fight maybe next time.

As soon as she finished saying that one of Sasuke's teammates ran towards the Anbu with his sword the Anbu was was making hand signs and I read them with my sharingan it a jutsu to disappear. Then Sasuke's teammate was closer to the Anbu sped up their hand signs and as I expected they were disappearing but differently. They disappeared with Sakura pebbles all around them. I think to myself they must be strong when they took Sasuke down this easily. I turn to Kisame and I say.

Itachi: Let's get going.
Kisame: That was boring.

He jumped down from the tree when I jumped down Kisame started to run towards the hideout so I go after him and I think to myself that Anbu reminds me a little of me when I was in the Anbu.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

263K 10K 44
This takes place a month after the fourth shinobi war. A few people were given a second chance at life, those people being the previous Hokages; Hash...
149K 6.2K 24
Sakura Haruno had heard nothing else but bad rumors and nasty things about her. What did she do wrong? Is there something wrong with this blessed kun...
58.5K 2.2K 26
The war was successful, and they won. Sasuke returned to the village, and Naruto and Sakura both made their dreams come true. They had families, and...
309K 9.6K 58
[ Highest Ranking: #1 in Naruto ] [ Highest Ranking: #1 in Uchiha ] A will. A faculty leading to an action. A resolution. Everyone has a will, a rea...