Walking In

By CrowsDaughter

More

Chapter 2
authors note
Anthony's pov
Untitled Part 5
Anthony's p.o.v
Ians p.o.v

Chapter one: Oh no

132 8 1
By CrowsDaughter

Anthony's p.o.v.

Driving home, I decided i d pick up some food for Ian and me. So I stopped at a McDonalds, and picked up two double cheeseburgers, fries, a salad for me, and a couple sodas. I drove home and snacked on a couple of Ian's fries, munching happily. Im sure he wont notice. I pull up in the driveway of our house and parked. Walking into the living room, I noticed that it was quiet. Too quiet. There was no sounds of video games or the music Ian listens to when he's editing videos. Maybe he's sleeping.

I dropped the food on the kitchen counter and looked around. It was a mess. Eh, I'll clean it later. Walking down the hallway I heard something coming from Ian's room. Cool, so he's awake then. I swung the door open, yelling 'HEY IAN I BROUGHT FO-'I stopped. OhMyGod.

I looked at him. Then to the computer. My eyes widened and I slammed the door shut, pressing my back to it, then skittering away into the kitchen. I'll just do the dishes. To get my mind off...eeewww. My face scrunched up and I shook the image out of my head. Turning to the dishes, I turned on some music, cranked it up loud, and scrubbed till my hands hurt.

Ian's P.O.V

No, no, no this isn't happening! He'd come in and seen...oh god! I don't know what to do. Do I go out there and act like nothing happened? Do in talk to him about it? I don't know of he saw what I was watching or not. He doesn't know that I'm gay. Ugh. I'm just gonna pretend it didn't happen. Yeah, that'll work! After about an hour I finally emerged and looked around the hallway, pressing against the wall.

I heard loud music coming from the kitchen. I peeked in and saw he was cleaning vigorously. The sink was spotless, and he was scrubbing the counters and the microwave, focused and determined. He wasn't wearing a shirt. I looked at the rag he was using and saw that the rag WAS his shirt. He just saw me jacking off and he's decided its a good idea to take off his shirt and get all sweaty. Great. Turing around, I started to sneak back into my room when I heard an exasperated 'Ian' from the kitchen. I stopped and turned around. 'Heeeeyyy, Anthony, what's up?' I grinned and tried not to look at his chest.

'Could you,um...clean your dishes from now on?' He didn't look at me.

'S-sure.' I looked around again. 'Nice job on the kitchen. Looks good.' I glanced at him. He nodded and looked down at his shoes.

Suddenly I became very self-conscious. I saw some McDonald's sitting on the coffee table, untouched. 'Hey what's that?' I pointed to the abandoned food and stared at Anthony.

'Oh, um I picked that up before...' He coughed and rubbed the back of his neck. 'Before I came home.' He finished and finally raised his eyes to look in mine.

My eyes widened and I sprung into action, the same time that he did. 'Um, anyway, what did you bring me?' I jumped to the food and smiled. I was pretty hungry. At the same time, he ran over to the fridge and grabbed the flat sodas, set them on the table and ran to his room. I sat on the couch and found a burger and fries for me, a salad for Anthony. He returned with a clean shirt and landed next to me. He grabbed the salad, fork in hand. He grinned and opened it, digging in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 14.8K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
94.7K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
63.1K 1.1K 96
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
152K 5.6K 26
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !