Nancy Drew In Case Of The Blu...

By PartyWill

Nancy Drew In Case Of The Blue Orchard Necklace .. It's the Eve of Nancy & her new boyfriend Chads 1 month an... More

Chapter 1 :: She's A Bad Apple !
Chapter 2 - Seeds Of Doubt
✈ Chapter 3 - Death Is Calling !
✈ Chapter 4 : This Is A Robbery ! Pt1 / 3
🎆 Chapter 4 : This Is A Robbery ! - Pt2 of 3 / May Sweeps !
🎆 Chapter 4 : This Is A Robbery Pt3/3 / May Sweeps !
🍿 Chapter 6 - Divorced ?!
PROM NIGHT PROMO
👗 Chapter 7 // PROM NIGHT PT1/3
👗 Chapter 7 : Prom Night Pt2/3
Chapter 7 : Prom Night Pt3/3 / May Sweeps-WARN-TRIGGERS
Chapter 8 : "Murder In The Spring" Pt 1of6
Chapter 8 "Murder In The Spring" Pt2of3
Chapter 8 " Murder In The Spring " Pt 3 of 10
Promo: New Mystery Tonight 9pm
Chapter 8 "Murder In The Spring" Pt4/10
Chapter 8 "Murder In The Spring" Pt5/10
P R O M O

🎆 Chapter 5 : Katy Keene To The Rescue / May Sweeps

22 1 0
By PartyWill

🎆 Chapter 5 : Katy Keene To The Rescue / May Sweeps

The afternoon was off to a relaxable start , sure her new found older sister the Fbi Agent Sarah Drew kept texting her nonstop for a meeting , but Nancy was determined to get her tasks done before this stranger inserts herself further into her life.
She needed a change of pace. .
Luckily Newyork , Newyork was full of fun and escape .
She was ready to let her hair down & just feel free .. only her latest attires just were not good enough .
As she sits down at a little coffee shop off East & Main Street , she encounters her idol..Katy Keene !!
" Oh my goodness , Katy Keene it is such an honor to meet you ! " says Nancy excitedly .
" And same here , i always wanted to meet you too , free to hang out tonight i have my ex boyfriend K.O. dropping by to get his Wrestling uniform reknitted so i would love to chat , eat some delicious dinner as we get to know each other better sound good ? " asks Katy .
Nancy quickly agrees , as Katy leaves her business card .

While she has extra time on her hands she checks in on her best friend back home !

#FanFicMonday
#EmmaWatson
#LucyHale
#MaySweeps

Cast ::

Emma Watson as
Nancy Drew

Special Guest ::
Lucy Hale as Katy Keene

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 457 25
Yoongi is a ruthless Mafia who disguise himself as a college student in his college (his college means he's the fucking owner of the college) for an...
89.9K 3.3K 55
After his first year at the Advanced Nurturing High School, Fukazawa Yato is about to start his second year as a student. With a better understanding...
12.2K 1.9K 21
جۆنگ کوک:بە نەفرەت بیت وازم لێ بێنە چیت لە من دەوێت تایهیۆنگ:ششـ ئازیزم بۆچی هاوار دەکەی ئارام بە بۆ باروودۆخت خراپە ༄༄༄༄༄༄༄ جۆنگ کوک:تـ تۆ چیت کرد ت...
524K 21.1K 89
Join the ride full of possessiveness, love,hate,pain,happiness,joy,rudeness.