Darth Vale... Lord of the Sit...

Autorstwa blazemccombie

Star Wars Is owned by Lucasfilm and Disney Legend of Korra is owned by Nickelodeon And The OC is owned by me... Więcej

Prologue: The last days of the Clone Wars
trailer: The saga continues...

Chapter 1: Order 66

858 15 9
Autorstwa blazemccombie

2 days later...

Y/n stood on his ships' bridge, staring off into the vast unknown, smiling towards the direction of his home world, knowing only he, and a certain few know of its existence.

"General..." called a voice. Y/n turned to see the Admiral next to him. Y/n nodded as the Admiral joined him. "It seems that our actions have not gone unnoticed, the planets people seem to have asked me to leave some of our forces to aid them in rebuilding their civilization."

"Good to here Admiral Constantine..." said Y/n. The older man smiled as the ship then went into hyperspace. "Do you believe in Destiny Admiral?"

"Pardon?" Constantine asked puzzled by the Jedi knights question.

"The force guides all living things... and this war is soon ending... but I feel like my journey as a Jedi is only just about to begin." said Y/n. "Do you have a family Admiral?"

"Why yes, I do. A wonderful wife, and a son..." he said pulling out a holo pic of them together. Y/n only smiled. "What about you general? Do you have a family?" Y/n's smile disappeared as he grasped a small necklace around his neck. "Sir?" Y/n turned to the admiral showing him the medallion to his trusted brother in arms.

"This is my families insignia... The air nation. And it's also the last thing I have of them. You see I was brought into the Jedi Order at a young age, and I only remember a few things of my family. One, being my last name... Beifong, and the name of the City i hail from. Republic City, other than that... I don't even know if their even alive... or even remember me." said Y/n. "I guess you can say the Jedi are my family, in a way that is." The Admiral only nodded. Turning back to the vast reaches of space.

"Pardon the intrusion sirs, but there seems to be a transmission coming in from Coruscant." Said Zace pointing back towards the war room. Constantine stepped forward. 

"Must be the chancellor... I'll inform him of the victory here, while you my friend get some rest." Y/n nodded to the admiral turning towards the exit and headed towards his quarters. Both Zace and Constantine entered the war room to be greeted by the hologram of a black cloaked figure. "Chancellor, what seems to be the problem?" Palpatine's figure turned to Constantine.

"You have been relieved of your duty Admiral. Commander Zace, the time has come... Execute Order 66..." Zace then became like a blank slate and nodded towards his leader. 

"Yes... Lord Sidious." Zace then pulled his blaster out and shot constantine killing him instantly as the hologram of Palpatine disappeared. "Listen up men!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/n slowly walked down the crews quarters corridor humming a song from his childhood. passing by clones who all stopped to salute the young jedi. "General." two said.

"At ease trooper. I'm not your general right now."

"Copy that... General." Y/n only laughed as he continued onto his his room, opening the door as he turned the corner. he smiled at the small room with only a desk which had various lightsaber parts and his holocron. he was about to lay down only for an immense pain stopped him. He grabbed his head and leaned up against the wall as various visions appeared to him along with voices yelling in his head.

"Don't listen to him Anakin!"

"He must stand trial!"

A Vision of a deformed palpatine appeared smiling and fired lighting towards Y/n.

"POWER!"

"What have I done..."

Y/n slowly stood up, sweat slowly falling down his face. "Anakin... no..." He then walked to his desk pulling out an old satchel from under the desk and shoving whatever he can into the satchel only stopping at his holocron. he smiled slightly at it before putting it into the bag and running out the door towards the hanger.

"R9 do you read!" yelled Y/n into his communicator. Beeps only came as a response. "Good. Get my fighter and the hyper rings ready to launch we're leaving!" R9 only responded with disapproving beeps. "Yes, i know we're in hyperspace! I'm on my way to the hyperdrive generator now! Just be ready to leave quickly before it's-" Y/n stopped in his tracks as the blast doors in front of him opened with multiple maroon colored clones aiming their guns at him. "-to late..." Y/n then put his hand down smiling at the troopers. "Hey troopers, what seems to be the problem? Alan, Jeeves... You guys staying in shape?" The troopers only surrounded them while still aiming their blasters at the young jedi. The blast doors to Y/n's right and left then opened with Zace slowly walking in.

"General Beifong, you are hereby relieved of duty under Order 66. And are hereby deemed as a traitor to the grand army of the Republic and are sentenced to death." Said Zace Stepping around Y/n. "Do you have any last words... General." Y/n only smiled crossing his arms at his former Commander.

"Yeah... just one Question. Under whose authority am I deamed a traitor when i showed nothing but true loyalty to the Republic?" He asked.

"Darth Sidious..."

"Huh... Cool." Y/n then fired a force repulse around him and ran down the right corridor towards the hyperspace generator. Zace stood up and pulled out his blaster firing down the corridor towards Y/n.

"What are you idiots doing!? BLAST HIM!!!!" Soon the other troopers followed soon after firing down the corridor and sprinting after the Jedi.

Y/n turned the corner smiling as he pulled out his lightsaber slashing one of the pipes next to him making it shoot out steam making the troopers stop their assault.

"Alan to bridge. Target spotted heading towards main hyperspace generator, sound the alarm and have all troops converge at the generator!" Y/n continued down now hearing the alarm sound above him. Two troopers then emerged from the corner and aimed their rifles at Y/n.

"Sorry my friends but I'm going to need to get through." Y/n ignited the second blade on his lightsaber and tossed it towards the troopers decapitating them instantly. Y/n caught his lightsaber and continued on detaching the second half on the lightsaber stopping just at the corner of the corridor near the generator room. "R9 the ship ready yet." R9 buzzed happily on the other end. "Good. Be ready to leave in 5 minutes." Y/n peeked the corner now seeing two troopers stand guard. "Now how do i get in." The blast doors behind Y/n opened revealing a squadron of troopers behind it.

"It's him! Blast em!" yelled one.

"Shit!" yelled Y/n rolling into the clearing and force pushing the troops back before sealing the door with the force. The troopers behind him then started to fire at him making the jedi turn and start to deflect the blast killing the two clones with ease. "Time to improvise!" He yelled jumping into the generator room. the clones inside turned and started to fire at their former general instantly. Y/n deflected every blast making one after the other hit the generators, slowly making it start to rupture for it to finally explode killing the troops standing right next it. Y/n turned and ran out of the room as soon as he felt the ship jump out of hyperspace, darting towards the hanger. Y/n deflected every blast that came his way, killing every clone that stood in his path, knowing, that they won't hesitate.

R9 sat in Y/n's fighter spinning his head around at every exit beeping worryingly for his friend. "R9! Start the engine!" R9 questioned why, only for the door straight in front to open with Y/n coming out with Clones right behind them. Y/n ducked to the side sealing the door and welding it shut with his lightsaber. "Don't question why! Just start the Damn engines!" R9 Beeped in protest at what he just saw. "Yes! Those were our troops! Yes, they were shooting at me! Now, stop with the questions and start the God damned engines!" he yelled jumping into the cockpit. The engines for his fighter soons started up and Y/n flew out grabbing the hyper rings on the way.

Clones soon swarmed the hanger firing at the fighter as it fled from the hanger. Y/n turned the fighter blasting at the deck of the cruiser before flying past the bridge towards the outer rim. "R9 set for the coordinates, and jump as soon as possible! We need to get away from the cruiser!" R9 beeped in protest but set the coordinates. "Yes, i know it's in uncharted space, just go before the ship turns-" A forwards battery shot the back of Y/n's fighter just as R9 set the coordinates. Sparks flew as Y/n was knocked out making R9 squeal as the fighter shot into hyperspace! 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Planet of the four nations...

Korra sat on the edge of Air temple island looking up at the stars. Tenzin soon walked next to her smiling as his children hopped onto the roof. "What do you think is out there Tenzin? I mean beyond the stars." Tenzin smiled pulling out a photograph of a young boy in Air Nation clothing next to Tenzin, and Lin. Years before he met Pema. 

"Wonderous places i hope... with lots of people, good and bad... but, we'll never know... in our life time that is." he said. "Now with harmonic conversion over, and Vaatu defeated what do you hope to accomplish Korra?" Korra pondered at the question. "I don't know yet... i still have yet to master my spiritual side, even though i can now communicate with Raava, maybe continue my training and help you rebuild the air nation. If those reports about people using air bending are true, then maybe..."

"We can find enough benders to fill the temples again." Tenzin soon felt tears roll down his face.

"Daddy," asked Ikki. "What's wrong?" Tenzin only smiled and hugged his children as the sun rose. 

"Nothing is wrong sweetheart... this, was just your grandfather's dream. And now, it may just become a reality." he said. They all looked at the sunset smiling together. Soon, Meelo stood up and walked near the steps of the temple. 

"What is it Meelo?" asked Korra. Meelo squinted a bit before rubbing his eyes and looking back out.

"Is it just me? Or is that big ball of fire coming right towards us?" he asked pointing up. Soon everyone looked up to see a ball of fire hurtling towards air temple island. Everyone gasped and soon stood up. Korra ran in front of meelo and aimed her fist up at the fireball. She gasped when it didn't move.

"Tenzin! It's not made of earth!" she yelled.

"Quickly! use your Air bending!" yelled Tenzin shooting air up at the fireball hoping it would change direction. Soon, both Korra and the kids did the same, making it slowly turned to the left and crash into the forest on the island making a loud boom waking everyone on the island up.

"C'mon! It landed in the garden!" Yelled Meelo making an air ball and riding towards the big puff of smoke.

"Meelo wait!" yelled Tenzin only for the kids to follow soon after with korra on their tail. Tenzin sighed and soon ran after the four. Once the four arrived they were greeted by a weird plane that crashed in the garden.

"What is that?" asked Korra. "One of Asami's prototypes?" Korra took a step only to be stopped by loud angry Beeps by a little machine that emerged from the smoke with a taser at the ready. It beeped in protest at the four attempting to approach the plane.

"Whoa! What is that thing?!" yelled Ikki now hiding behind Korra. The machine only sped up a bit making the four back up.

"Whoa Whoa Whoa! Hey, hey calm down... we just want to help!" said Korra talking down the the little machine. the machine beeped in protest before turning its head to the plane only to make a low beeping noise. Korra looked in the direction it was looking to see the cockpit window busted open. 

"Hey! Someone's in there!" she yelled. "We gotta help him!" As Korra took another step the machine rushed her again only this time Korra kneeled down with her arms up. "Hey... it's ok... We just want to help... I'm a healer..." The machine seemed to understand and back off a bit letting Korra pass by with the children. Korra soon made it to the plane as the cockpit window shot up into the air and into the ocean. She then climbed up and pushed the young man backseeing his head was bleeding. Korra gasped and grabbed the young man and started walking towards the temple just as Tenzin showed up.

"Korra what happened?" asked Tenzin before noticing the man in her arms. "And who is that?!" 

"I don't know, he was in the weird plane thing over there, and he's hurt badly! We have to get him inside and into the healing pool, like now!" Tenzin nodded and helped Korra rush the young boy inside with the little machine followed close by.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

660K 40.3K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 45.6K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
964K 36.5K 87
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
136K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...