Her Abused Mate✔

De CRAEZY_QUEEN

Hi my name is Zarina Black I am 18 years old and I am the Alpha of the Bloodmoon Pack. I have curly long brow... Mai multe

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Epilogue
Sequel?
Last Update
Final Update

Opinions

1.5K 19 0
De CRAEZY_QUEEN

I was thinking for quite a while and I wanted my readers opinions on this idea. I thinking of making a new and better werewolf story, if anyone once me to write a new one, comment down below if you want me to, or even give me some ideas for some other movies/TV shows to write about let me know down below, and thank you for the support of my book, although I don't think it's the greatest. I appreciate the positivity on this book.

Thank you guys!!!!!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

880K 41.2K 38
Rumours have it that a certain rogue has managed to create a small pack of rogues. Of course, they're only rumours... right? Within the rogue communi...
28.8M 881K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
663K 17.7K 29
17. That's how old I am today. It's about time too. I was getting sick of being 16. I hear a low rumble being emitted from my chest. I run towards th...
2.6M 76.9K 48
#40 in werewolf -/-/- #55 in werewolf 4/18/2018 #71 in werewolf 11/18/2018 Book #1 of the 2&2 novels I didn't see it coming. Well physically I cant...