Field Trip! [MHA Fanfic]

By Loaqis

It's a normal year for 1-B until a certain day! They don't know what to expect nor do they know why this happ... More

Neito, Shihai, and his Family (Prologue)
Quiet (1)

Heads-up

159 3 0
By Loaqis

I have area names for this fanfic.

Kiyozawaku (Kiyozawa Ward) is a small ward south of Kaminoku (Kamino Ward).

Tawarawaraku (Tawarawara Ward) is a moderate-sized ward located in western Kuzubiroshi.

Kuzubiroshi (Kuzubiro City) is a large city north of Hosushi (Hosu city).

Asaramotoku (Asaramoto Ward) is a ward in Yokohamashi (Yokohama City), it's located directly north of Kaminoku.

Nezumigun (Nezumi District) is a small district in southwestern Musutafushi (Musutafu City).

Higashitoshi (Higashito City) is a small-ish city located west of Yokohamashi.

Higachi (Higa Market) is a small market located in central Musutafushi.

Sanichi (San Market) is a moderate-sized market on the southeastern edge of Deikashi (Deika City).

Nakagun (Naka District) is a district in north Musutafushi.

Most of these are useless, but I'd like to share them all anyway.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 8.6K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
80.3K 3.6K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
481K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
617K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...