My Hero Academia: Mind Over M...

By c12376

Aeden never knew his parents,but he doesn't care about his undiscovered past. All he cares about now is his c... More

BNHA Prologue
BNHA Part 1
BNHA Part 2
BNHA Part 3
BNHA Part 4
BNHA Part 5
BNHA Part 6
BNHA Part 7
BNHA Part 8
BNHA Part 9
BNHA Part 10
BNHA Part 11
BNHA Part 12
BNHA Part 13
BNHA Part 14
BNHA Part 16
BNHA Part 17
BNHA Part 18
BNHA Part 19
BNHA Part 20
BNHA Part 21
BNHA Part 22
BNHA Part 23
BNHA Part 24
BNHA Part 25
BNHA Part 26
BNHA Part 27
BNHA Part 28
BNHA Part 29
BNHA Part 30
BNHA Part 31
BNHA Part 32
BNHA Part 33
BNHA Part 34
BNHA Part 35
BNHA Part 36
BNHA Part 37
BNHA Part 38
BNHA Part 39
BNHA Part 40
BNHA Part 41
BNHA Part 42
BNHA Part 43
BNHA Part 44
BNHA Part 45
BNHA Part 46
BNHA Part 47
BNHA Part 48
BNHA Part 49
BNHA Part 50
BNHA Part 51
BNHA Part 52
BNHA Part 53
BNHA Part 54
BNHA Part 55
BNHA Part 56
BNHA Part 57
BNHA Part 58
BNHA Part 59
BNHA Part 60
BNHA Part 61
BNHA Part 62
BNHA Part 63
BNHA Part 64
BNHA Part 65
BNHA Part 66
New Book
Part 69

BNHA Part 15

57 3 0
By c12376

--Aeden--

The horn blares,signalling the start of the match between Ashido and Denki versus Principal Nezu in Field Gamma.

Announcer:Team Ashido and Kaminari. Practical Exam. Ready? Go!

The two of them start running toward a direction.

Ashido:Okay! So,what do you wanna do? | Denki:Uh,let's just run. Even if he does find us,he's tiny! I can take care of him with my electricity. Maybe you shouldn't use your powers,it might look bad if you melt the principal. | Mina:I know,right?

The sound of metal being banged on was heard repeatedly as Mina and Denki stopped in their tracks.

Mina:Hey,what's that noise? | Denki:It couldn't be the principal,could it?

One last bang was heard until the sound of metal breaking apart was heard above them.

Denki:*looks up* Watch out!

Both of them start running like their life was on the line as the wave of metal and cement debris continued to fall on them.

Mina:*running* Kaminari! What the crap is going on?! | Denki:I don't know but it's bad for us!

I couldn't hear what Kaminari said next as the sound of the debris falling was too much.

Clyde:The principal look quite comfortable in that crane. | Midoriya:Yeah,but...how's he causing all this? | Asui:I don't know,he's too far away. | Momo:He must've predicted their movements. | Asui:Predicted? | Aeden:Yeah,he must've planned his attacks through sophisticated calculations. I was thinking the same thing,Momo! | Principal Nezu:*through a speaker* I can cause chain reactions depending on what I destroy.

Principal Nezu then destroyed the wall of a factory and several pieces of debris fall into the various pipes and electrical wires around the area,causing explosions or even more falling debris.

Principal Nezu:*through a speaker* Such calculations are easy to make as a simple cup of tea! Unfortunately,those two don't realize...that one by one I'm sealing off their direct path to the escape gate! A genius villain can always win from above,HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Recovery Girl:In the past,humans have conducted horrible experiments on Nezu. So,in times like this,he jets his engines.

Mina:Kaminari,can't you just zap him or something? | Denki:I have no idea where he's hiding and I don't wanna waste all my shots yet. You want me to end up brain dead? Let's just make for the exit. | Mina:Sure,but where is that,even?! | Denki:Uhm,this way!

Both of them turn a corner and see that the way is blocked by debris.

Denki:That's not good...

Metal creaks above them and they immediately leaped forward to avoid getting crushed by the metal debris.

Denki:Man,he's seriously trying to kill us! | Principal Nezu:There's no way out,students! C'mon,use your heads! Think carefully! WORK THOSE HERO BRAINS! | Mina:Over here,this way! | Denki:Right!

Mina melted a hole to a wall and they both get inside of some factory.

Aeden:*sigh* They already lost... | Clyde:Indeed. One more attack from Principal Nezu and they will be stuck within the debris. (as Clyde finished talking,Principal Nezu smashed the factory that Mina and Denki was inside) | Midoriya:Incredible,he's two steps ahead! | Asui:And they can't attack him if they don't know where to find him! What an impressive brain! | Momo:The principal's strategy is almost perfect.

In the end,time ran out as they simply run around what basically is a maze at this point.

Announcer:Team Ashido and Kaminari have failed due to the time expiring!

Principal Nezu:And here I went and left one escape route open because I'm so nice! AHAHAHAHA!!!

Midoriya:So it's over. They lost. | Ida:They never even saw their opponent. I can't imagine how frustrating that it must be...

I hear the door open behind me and I look back to see Ochako's pink aura.

Uraraka:What?! Mina's team lost their battle? | Momo:Yes,the principal's game plan was spotless,they couldn't beat him. | Uraraka:That's terrible! Oh man,they must be crushed! | Clyde:Come now,Aeden. Our match is next. | Aeden:Right. | Midoriya:Oh,good luck out there! | Momo:I hope you'll pass! | Ida:Don't hold back!

--Midoriya--

Clyde and Aeden left the surveillance room,and head towards to their arena against Jack.

Asui:Ochako,what were you talking to Aoyama about right before the end of your match against Thirteen? | Uraraka:Ah,oh,well... (Uraraka starts blushing as she remembered what Aoyama said,then she start flailing her arms around) Uh,it was nothing! You got it all wrong! | Ida:What's the matter with you? Your face is so red. | Uraraka:It was just battle stuff! I promise you guys!

Announcer:Team Hangul and Seishi. Practical Exam. Ready? Go!

We all whip our heads to the screen as the match was already starting.

--Aeden--

We hide behind the pillars and take cover as Jack shoots his guns at us with terrifying accuracy.

Aeden:That would explain the gunshots I heard before I blacked-out! | Jack:*distant* Actually,that was from my wife. She shot the guy before I came in and knocked him out.

I peak my head but it was immediately interrupted by a bullet hitting the cement pillar.

Jack:*distant* I haven't even use my quirk yet! | Clyde:This is not his quirk!? How's he shooting at us from so far?! | Jack:*distant* Experience! | Aeden:Clyde,can you cut bullets in the air? | Clyde:I can,but its a huge risk.

I power my telekinetic field to the max and get ready to go out.

Aeden:Ok,I'm gonna get a huge shield and block his shot while you and I charge toward him with you behind me. | Clyde:Good idea.

I form two giant shields as Clyde gets behind me. I put up my shield and get out of cover. Immediately,I was hit by a barrage of bullets from Jack but I push forward.

Jack:*distant,still shooting* Good thinking,Aeden!

Clyde summons his katana as we get closer. Jack stops shooting as we hear the sound of his magazines dropping on the ground. I drop my shield as Clyde jumps over me and charges toward him.

Clyde:I got you!

Clyde grabs the handcuffs as he strikes Jack,only to hear the sound of metal being clashed. Jack suddenly has a black greatsword as the handcuffs were high into the air.

Clyde:What!?

Clyde lands back on the ground and immediately jumps away as Jack swings his sword.

Clyde:Your guns turn into a sword,how does that work!? | Jack:Let's just say,they were made by a special friend.

Both of them clash as I join them. I form my double-ended sword and Jack clashed his sword against mine. Me and Clyde exchanged blows against Jack as he block all of our attacks seamlessly. Jack parried my attack and kicked me away as Clyde take this chance to attack. I quickly recover in the air as I see Jack kicking Clyde away to where I am.

Jack:You two are melee-focused,you two have no form of any ranged attacks. I must say,both of you are able to coordinate your attacks without bumping to each other. Reminds me of my school days back home.

Electricity crackles around Jack and launches a rather slow lightning bolt. We quickly roll to the side as both of us widen our eyes.

Clyde:His quirk is electricity! | Aeden:And it looks like he has actual control over it!

Me and Clyde run from the lightning bolts as we get closer to Jack. Clyde jumps into the air as I slide toward him with our weapons ready to hit him. To our surprise,he jumps into the air and spin horizontally,dodging our attacks. I hear the sound of his weapon changing again,so I quickly sidestep and dodge his gunshot.

Jack:If you want to capture me,then you're gonna have to try a little harder than that.

We charge toward him again and we continue exchanging attacks. We weren't able to land any hits on Jack while he was mainly punching and kicking us away.

Clyde:*his body thuds beside me* Damn,we can't touch him! | Aeden:*pants tiredly* We have to run,I'm about to start getting tired. | Clyde:Might as well.

We both get up and jump away from Jack's attack again. Clyde gives Jack a heavy attack while he parries and stumbles. I surge power into my body and grab Clyde,then start running toward the escape gate. I get the overwhelming premonition of danger above me,so I quickly dash forward and dodge a large thunder bolt from above.

Jack:Running is a good choice,but can you run from a person who can make thunderstorms?

The smell of rain came in hard as we hear the sound the thunder rumbling from above. I stop in my tracks and jump back as a wave of thunder bolts blocked the way.

Aeden:Woah! So this is his power!?

--Midoriya--

What is that guys quirk!? Can he control the weather or does he have full control of his quirk?!

Asui:This new guy is insane! | Momo:What's with his weapon?! | Ida:How he fights fits his quirk,it's all unpredictable!

--Aeden--

Clyde:One of us need to distract him! You're faster than me,so drop me down! | Aeden:What if you get knocked out? I'm sure they won't let yo-- | Clyde:I don't care about the camp! All I care now is passing the test!

I open my mouth in shock,but I nod and put him back down. He charges toward Jack and attacks him as I continue running toward the escape gate. Thunder bolts continue to strike down,but it's a lot more randomized rather than the wall of lightning before. I pass through a pillar as I hear a sudden crash beside me. I look to my right and see Clyde with his body against the pillar.

Clyde:*groans* Damn,he just tossed me like I was paper...Watch out!

I duck down and back pedal from Jack as he strikes the pillar I was next to.

Jack:*electricity coursing through him* I'm not letting you go that easily.

Jack throws a flurry of punches and kicks at me as I summon my guantlets and leg padding. I clash his fist with mine and I can feel the electricity trying to flow through the gauntlet. We continue sharing attacks as I can feel my body getting tired.

How is he still going!? Even with with the restraints on him,he's still punching like it isn't affecting him!

He throws a haymaker and I grab his arm,but he quickly spins around and hit me with the back of his fist. My body flew into the air and skid across the ground. I hear the sound of a thunder bolt and figured that it was Clyde gunning toward the escape gate.

Jack:Running while I'm distracted,it's a good idea,but what about your partner here?

He looks back to where I was and see that I was gone. I immediately stand up as he was talking and run towards the escape gate as well.

Jack:Oh,well,I guess that's on me.

More thunder bolts came down on me as me and Clyde catch up and continue dodging the thunder bolts that came down.

Jack:Good thing I'm going easy on you two! If I was serious,these lightning bolts would immediately hit you the moment it gets ready!

Another wall of lightning blocked our way but I summoned even bigger shields and motioned Clyde to get close. I use the shield to cover ourselves from the lightning and we both start going through it. Waves of pain ran through my body as I endured past the wall,passing through the escape gate that the wall of lightning was blocking.

Announcer:Team Hangul and Seishi passed the finals!

--Clyde--

Jack:Really? Hot damn,I wasn't expecting that. You even passed through my lightning.

Aeden said nothing as he immediately passed out.

Jack:Oh shit,more like passed out. Let's bring him back to Recovery Girl. | Clyde:Who are you? | Jack:*picks up Aeden* Hm? The name's Jack. | Clyde:I mean,what hero are you? | Jack:Heh,I'm more of a vigilante hero. I make sure that no one knows me or my wives. I got no hero name,so just call me Jack.

I stayed quiet as we get back to the building and head to Recovery Girl's temporary office. Jack says hi to Recovery Girl as he puts Aeden's body on the hospital bed.

Recovery Girl:At least you know how to hold back,rather than All Might. | Jack:He doesn't? | Recovery Girl:Most of the time. | Jack:So far I've identified some several fractures and some burns. | Recovery:Fractures I can heal,but I'll leave the burns to heal naturally. | Jack:Understandable.

Recovery Girl gives us a kiss and healed our bodies as she left our burns to heal naturally.

Recovery Girl:You can go out and continue watching the fights while you wait for Aeden to wake up,Hangul. | Jack:I never got your name,yet. | Clyde:The name's Clyde. | Jack:Clyde? | Clyde:Yeah,Clyde. | Jack:Heh,you have the same name my best friend has. | Clyde:Really? | Jack:Yeah!

--Midoriya--

Midoriya:Woah,they actually passed! | Uraraka:And Aeden passed through that wall of lightning! | Asui:That must've been painful! | Ida:Yeah,against someone like Jack! | Momo:I wonder if he's on par with All Might...? | Midoriya:No way,if he was,I would at least heard something about him.

Announcer:Team Koda and Jiro. Practical Exam. Ready? Go!

Clyde:*getting out of the office with Recovery Girl and Jack* Already? | Jack:Seems like it. I'll be off now,my wives are waiting for me.

We see Clyde and Recovery Girl waving toward Jack as he gives them a three-fingered wave and says goodbye.

Midoriya:Hangul,who was he?! Who was Jack? | Clyde:I asked him the same thing. He said he's more of a vigilante hero,and he'd rather not be seen by anyone. Until now,it seems. By far,he's the strangest person I've come so far.

Ida:The practical exam match students up with teachers their supposed to have a hard time against,that's the whole point,right? | Momo:Yes. | Midoriya:And it's easy to see what Jiro and Koda's weaknesses are,but Aeden and Hangul against Jack left me with nothing. | Clyde:He said that we have no form of any range attacks at all. I can't really fix that,but I'm sure Aeden can think of a few ways with his quirk.

Asui:So,what are Jiro and Koda gonna do against Present Mic? | Midoriya:Both of them has sound related quirks,but their opponent will be able to drown out everything around them.

--Clyde--

One of the cameras was looking at Present Mic as he screams into the forest with his quirk. The camera changes to Jiro and Koda as they cover their ears. After Present Mic quiets down,I read their lips.

Jiro:Koda,you can control animals with your quirk,can you? (Koda nods) Ok,get some birds to attack him or something! | Koda:*sign language* Even if I wanted to order them to do that,Present Mic's voice will make the animals run away! | Jiro:His shouts makes it feels like my eardrums are about to burst!

Jiro:He's not just better than I thought he would. He's like a super powered death amp! A speaker of doom! (both of them starts running) There's no way we can get close to him,and even if we could,he'd probably see us coming! I bet he's just standing at the gate,waiting for us!

Present Mic:Hurry up and... (activates his quirk) COME OUUUUUUUUT!!! I CAN'T HEAR YOU BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTH!!! HURRY UP,WILL YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

Jiro:*gets up behind a rock with Koda* Anymore of this and I might go deaf! So what now... (she looks down) An ant? Hey Koda,you control bugs and stuff,right? Look at this! An ally!

She puts up her hand and shows Koda the black ant on her palm while Koda screams in horror. Jiro was visibly confused and inched the ant closer,to which Koda screamed more and ran away.

Jiro/Clyde:So,he doesn't like bugs...

Another attack from Present Mic came in and Jiro covered her ears again. She stands up and puts her ear jacks to her leg speakers and was able to cancel out some of Present Mic's voice.

Present Mic:Huh,someone needs subwoofers.

Jiro:*groans* Do you have a plan,Koda? (Koda shakes his head no) What should we--

Present Mic's voice rang through the entire field as Jiro and Koda covered their ears again.

Jiro:Koda! Just tell me if it's possible for you to control bugs or not,okay!? (Koda thumbs up) Good!

Jiro explodes the rock beside,thanks to her ear jacks,and revealed a plethora of bugs,worms,and snails. Koda screams again in horror as tears rocket out of his eyes.

Jiro:Sorry,I know their scary,but-- (she gets cuts off by Present Mic's quirk) If you can pull it off,we still have a chance! You can do it. You wanna be a hero,don't you? (you can see the blood leaking from her ears) If so,then we gotta pass!

Koda looks at the bugs with horror but he squats down. He close his eyes and shakily puts his hands down as he levels with the bugs and start commanding them,albeit doing it while he's trembling in fear.

Jiro:You can talk?!

The camera switches to Present Mic as he whistles with his hands in his pockets.

Present Mic:What's the deal? Are they gonna run down the clock and hide out the whole time?

A spot of dirt cracked beside his foot,and then a horde of various bugs start crawling up his leg as he starts to panic. He lets out another scream before he noticeable faints with foam forming in his mouth.

Ida:That's tough,even for a pro... | Midoriya:Wow Koda,harsh move... | Recovery Girl:He let a few bugs beat him!? (Clyde simply chuckles)

Announcer:Team Koda and Jiro has passed the exam!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 5.5K 18
18+ content [[Completed]] Trying to conceal your crush and keep your grades up? Proves difficult when your best friend doesn't understand why it has...
23.1K 1K 22
โ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘’๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘ , ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ฆ'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ .โž โ๐‘ค-๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก?โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ^^ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๏ฟฝ...
610 22 24
Eri writes in her diary about her life with the UA students, her adoptive dad Aizawa and trying to understand the things that goes on in the real wor...
222K 7.9K 14
He was supposed to watch over you for a few hours...but he decided to keep you. "Don't tell anyone about your quirks." Your mother said.- You told Ov...