Save Me From Myself ~Harry St...

By tssf_xxx

Beverly Hills was the place to be and Sydney and her friends are living the dream, getting whatever they want... More

Save Me From Myself ~Harry Styles Fan Fiction~
Five Years Later
The Tommo Announces his Boredom
Everyone Likes A Good Party
Date night
You'll Never Guess Who We Saw
Carnival Games
Lets Go to the Beach
Lets Go to the Beach (Part 2)

Zoo Partayy

127 2 4
By tssf_xxx

* Heyy guys, sorry I haven't uploaded in a while, EXTREME writers block.

~Sydney's POV~

It's been two days since the carnival and I can't stop thinking about Harry. Those moments we spent together were amazing. We made plans to go to the zoo today with Eleanor, Louis, Ronny, and Niall. I'm glad Zayn wasn't going, ever since that night at the carnival I've been very worried about running into him.

I was waiting in my room watching vampire diaires, waiting for El and Ronny to show up. We were going to get ready together then the boys were going to pick us up from my house. Just as I was getting lost in the show I felt a body jump on me and Ronny yell "Da party has arrived!"

I laughed and pushed El off of me and said "Always a pleasure to see you ladies, lets get ready the boys will be here soon." I went over to my stereo and started playing music. Two Door Cinema Club came on and I started dancing  around the room while my friends just laughed at me.

"Come on dancing queen lets get ready" said El as she walked to my closet, " Is it ok if I borrow something?"

"Yeah of course just don't ruin it" I responded.

30 minutes later

We had all decided on what we were wearing, (on the side), I was wearing a stretched shirt, high waisted shorts, and converse, Ronny was wearing a tank top, leggings, and combat boots, And Eleanor was wearing white high waisted shorts, a tank top, and converse.

We were waiting in the kitchen having a snack before the botys arrived when I said,"Ronny, are you sure you wanna wear combat boots to the zoo, there is going to be a lot of walking"

"Yes i'm sure, beauty comes with a price my friends" said Ronny.

"Ok ok whatever you say princess" said El.

We were laughing when we heard a knock at the door. When we opened the door we were greated by a very cheerful Niall.

"Hello ladies ready for the time of your life" said Niall.

"Heyy" we all said and gave him a hug.

"After you" He said with a smile and extended him arm toward their car.

"Your just saying that so you so you can check us out" I said with a wink as I patted his chest and walked toward the car. 

"Harry they are on to us!" yelled Niall.

As I walked to the car I saw a very nice looking Harry holding the door open with a smile.

"Hi there" I said and hugged him

"Hi beautiful" said Harry.

After we let go of each other Louis yelled from the drivers seat,

"Get in losers we're going shopping!"

We all laughed and got into the car, Harry and I in the very back, Ronny and Niall in the middle section, and El and Lousi together in the front. After awhile of talking and laughing Louis turned up the music and we all just kept singing till we got to the zoo. Harry helped me out of the car like I was a delacet flower or something. 

"Why thank you Harry but I think I can manage getting out of the car myself" I laughed

"Just being the gentalmen you know I am" said Harry/ I laughed and grabbed his hand amd ran to catch up with the others. I didn't even realize what I had done till Harry stopped me and smiled at me looking at our hands and giving a small squieze. I smiled back and we kept walking.

Once we were inside the zoo we all walked around for awhile and took some pictures then went to get food together. Once we were almost done eating Louis suggested we should all split up and meet up at the end of the day. 

Harry and I had been walking around for awhile talking, laughing, and taking pictures when Harry said "Lets have someone take a picture of us together" 

"Ok sure but lets get those tacky zoo hats with animals on them"

We went into the zoo store and we both bought hats with tiny lions on it. We laughed at our purchases and asked someone to take our picture. After we thanked the man we looked at the pictures. The first one was a normal one of us smiling, the seocnd one was of us making weird faces at each other, then the last one was one takin off gard when we wern't paying attention. It was of us smiling at each other after the second picture, we looked so happy.  We both kinda blushed and kept walking. After a few hours of having a great time we met up with everyone else. Ronny saw Harry and I's hats and said, 

"Dear god, please tell me you didn't actually spend money on that" refurring to our hats.

"It was worth it" I said.

"Let all take a picture together before we leave" suggested Louis.

We walked over to the Zoo sign and Louis asked some teenage girl to take a picture. 

"Are you Louis from one direction? And... Harry and Niall.?" said the girl.

"Yes we are, its nice to meet you" said Niall

"Who are you girls" she asked again

"They are our friends" Louis said with a smile, "Do you think you could take our picture now?"

"Yeah, ready one.. two... three.." she said.

"Ok thank you, lets head out guys" said Harry.

Once we got back to the car Harry helped me in again and instead of asking him why I said with a smile, "Why thank you" and kissed his check lightly.

"Your welcome" he smiled.

" Guys, I don't wanna go home" I said 

"Niether do I" said El and Ronny.

"Well we could stop and get milkshakes then go back to the hotel?" suggested Niall.

"Lets doo it!" said Ronny.

We turned up the radio again and sang to The Next Episode By Snopp Dogg and a few other songs till we pulled into the parking lot of the milkshake place. We all got different flavors and sat down. 

"So did you lads and ladies have a nice day?" said Niall.

"Yeah today was so fun" said El leaning into Louis as he put his arm around her. We all exchanged a mischeivus ( Author note: I'm very sorry about the spelling) smile and sipped our milk shakes.

"Well we should porbably get back to the hotel, girls will you be goining us?" ask Louis.

"Yes, I mean if we are still wanted" I said.

"Of course you are" said Harry lightlying grabbing my hand under the table making me blush.

We all got back into the car and once we got back to the hotel the boys led us up to their room.

"How about we make this a party and break out the good stuff?" Louis said while holding up a twelve pack of beer.

"Yes i'll take one" I said reaching for it. I snapped the top off with my ring and took a gulp. I turned to see Harry smiling at me.

"what...." I asked.

" That was just really.. hot" he said and smiled.

 I leaned in with the courage that the alcohol gave me and whispeared " Theres a lot more where that came from" and turned around going for seconds on the drinks. 

About  two hours and lots of drinks later

We were all laughing our asses off and dancing around when someone unlocked the door. We turned and saw it was Zayn. Where has he been, its almost 2 in the morning. 

"Welcome to the paaarrttayy" slurred Ronny

"Hey guys, what have you been up to" said Zayn grabbing a beer.

"Just hanging out, join us" said Louis

"Only if Sydney wants me to" Zayn said smiling towards me.

The room got kind of quiet and was filled with an awkward tension.

"Uh..sure.. I guess" I said nervously.

He sat down on the couch and as everyone went back to talking he patted the spot next to him ushering me to sit there. I sat down cautiously knowing I was never smart with alcohol rushing through my veins. 

"How you doing sweet heart, you miss me" he slurred putting his hand on my leg.

"Im fine Zayn thanks for asking" i said back pushing his hand off my leg.

"Why don't you join me in the kitchen" he said pulling me into the kitchen, this was not going to end well.

~Louis's POV~

I was having a great time with Eleanor, she was perfect. We were dancing together when I moved my face next to hers. I whispeared "I really like you El" and before she could respond I kissed her, and she kissed me back. We pulled apart and smiled at each other, then my phone that was in my pocket started vibrating. I pulled it out and looked at the caller ID, oh no this wasn't good, The name on the screen was, Amanda. Crap I had totally forgotten about her! It wasn't like I actually felt something for her, like I did for Eleanor. I clicked 'answer' and waited for the obnoxious voice to fill my ears.

"Louis?' she yelled.

"Yes what is it Amanda" I responded.

"Where have you been, your my boyfriend, your supposed to spend time with me"

I heard a gasp and turned around. Eleanor heard what she had said.

"Crap, no, El this isn't what it seems" I assured her.

"Bullshit Louis, I thought you liked me" she said

"I do El I swear! I don't like amanda, ask any of the lads, I swear I would never hurt you like that, I'm only with her because of managment, I want to break up with her" I said.

It was quiet for what seemed like forever then she said

"Louis, I'm not stupid, I've been hurt before and I'm not going to go through it again, how do I know that you mean what you say" she said.

I thought for a moment and realized Amanda was still on the phone. "This is how" I said and brought the phone to my ears again.

"LOUIS LOUIS LOUIS where did you go, what happend, did you hear what I said" said the abnoxious bitch I got to call my girlfriend.

"Amanda, we are through" I said and hung up.

I didn't really know what was suppoed to happen once I did that so I said "Believe me now?" and this time she made the move and kissed me.

I pulled away and looked El in the eyes,

"Eleanor I really like you, and I hope you like me also, and I literally just got out of a relationship less than a minute ago, but it would make me very happy if I could have the honar of calling you my girlfriend, Will you be my girlfriend" I asked

"Yes, of course, of course I'll be your girlfriend"she said and jumped on me giving me a hug as I held her.

~Sydney's POV~

The room was spinning a little as I walked behind Zayn to the Kitchen. He poured himself a glass of something that smelled strong. He kept looking at me then he finally spoke, "You look great tonight Sydney, I mean, you always do"

"Zayn your drunk, you should really just go to bed"

"Your drunk also sweatie" he walked closer to me beofre he slammed him lipped against mine. I kept trying to get out of his grip but he has me pinned against the cabinet and I could taste the alcohol on his lips. I finally pushed him off of me and yelled loud enough so only he could hear me,

"What the hell Zayn! Whats wrong with you!"

"Oh please like you didn't enjoy it, I'm actually still surprised your hanging with Harry, he's a little puss that "wants to be a gentalmen" at least I know what I want and try to get it" he slurred then he grabbed for my hand and extended my arms. I think he was planning on going in for seconds until he looked at my arm. Crap, I knew what he was looking at.

"Sydney.. whats on your arm" he asked, almost as if he sobered up.

"Nothing Zayn it doesn't matter" I said trying to get my hand back. But he kept my arm in the same spot and lightly ran his fingures over my fore arm, across my scars.

"Why.. why would you do this to yourself" he said.

"Wow Zayn you almost sound concerned just let me go"

"No tell me why"

"why should I" I questioned.

Thats when he rolled up his sleves to reveal a few scars, they looked old,

"You tell me, and I'll tell you" he said.

"Fine but you have to promise not to tell anyone, the girls know but I don't want the boys thinking I'm some weak girl"

"This doesn''t make you weak, it shows the battles you've been through, how brave you are" he said.

"It was awhile ago,I havn't done it in a few years, I had family problems and when I lived in England I had no friends and I was bullied.. a lot" I said" And I have this" I turned around and lifted up my hair showing my neck wear I had a tattoo of four tally marks.

"What does it mean" he asked

"Each line repressents how many times I tried to kill myself"

"But theres four.."

"Four times, thats right, I get a tattoo each time, as a reminder"

"Sydney, I'm so sorry, I didn't realize how much you went through, I'm so sorry, please forgive me."

"I forgive you Zayn, I would rather not talk about it that much but now that you know you cannot tell"

"I promise I won't"

"But sydney."

"Yes?"

"If you ever need anything, or want to talk, I'm here, if you don't want to go to Harry."

"Thank you Zayn, I'm glad we can be friends" I said and smiled and hugged Zayn then walked out of the kitchen too join my friends.

I heard Ronny yawn and say "I'm tired I think its time for me to go home now" 

"booooo, such a party pooper, but I guess its kinda late, could one of you drive us home?"

"I'll drive, I think I'm the most sober one now" said Louis grabbing his keys.

We all got up and hugged each other and said our goodbyes. This time when I hugged Zayn I meant it, 

"I'm serious Sydney, anytime."he said

"Thank you" I said

Then I walked over to Harry and gave him a big hug and a kiss on the cheeck

"Thank you for a perfect day" I said

"Thank you for being the perfect girl" he kissed my check, which made me blush

"I'll text you tomarrow, bye Harry"

"Bye Sydney" he said with a warm smile.

Once we pulled into my drive way we all thanked Louis and said bye, then Eleanor, who was sitting in the front leaned into Louis and kissed him then got out of the car.

"Lets get inside I'm cold" said El.

"Uh what the hell just happend" Ronny asked

"Oh you saw that.." said EL

"Of course we saw that, whats going on?" I asked

"Well Louis may have, asked me to be his girlfriend, and I may have said yes" she said calmly

"OHMYGOD congrats El you guys are so cute!" I said

"You really are" aggred Ronny.

"thanks guys, and believe me, your guys will make a move very soon" she said.

"I hope your right, the entire night I just wanted to kiss Niall, but that could have been mislead as 'creepy'" said Ronny

We laughed and got into bed and feel alseep with the memory of a great day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

405K 13.5K 147
After model Vivienne Rhode goes through an immense betrayal she thinks she won't find love again. Until he comes into her life and becomes her Daylig...
375K 7.9K 85
Alycia is making a name for herself in the music world after one of her songs goes into the top 5 on billboard. She's moved to LA to continue working...
3.6K 71 38
Sometimes love just sneaks up on you and sometimes it's for the best. Sometimes though things go horribly wrong and you don't know which way to turn...
6.5K 116 32
She was hurt. Betrayed by the two people that brought her into this world. this cruel, cruel world. Could she trust again? Could Alexis ever open up...