Loving Joey Stamper

By austinnn_j

Loving Joey stamper is about a girl who's parents were killed when she was ten. Caleb and Kelsey Grimm weren'... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
??
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 1

421 14 0
By austinnn_j

Autumn's P.O.V

"Ring, Ring". The phone rang. "Hello?" mom quickly asked. "Hey Joey! Autumn? Of course she's right here hold on." I ran to the phone
" Hello? Hey Joey! What's up? The movies later? Yeah I have to ask dad but sure sounds great. I'll text you later. Ok, bye."
"Mom can I go to the movies with Joey later?"
" Of course, you have to ask your father first tho."

*a couple hours later*

The door swung open. " Hey Daddy," I said as he kissed me on the cheek. " Hey sweetheart, how was your day?"
" Great, yours?"
"It was go-
Before he could say another word I asked the question," Can I go out with Joey tonight?"
"Well someone is anxious" he teased. "I suppose. But you have to be back be 9:30. On the dot, got it!?"
"Yesssss, thank you daddy."
I texted Joey and told him what dad said. I couldn't wait to go! I like Joey so much and I really want to date him but he won't ask me, it's so frustrating! Joey told me he would be by around 6 so I through on a pair of jeans, a cute sweater, my favorite black pair of heels, leg warmers and a beanie. Its getting pretty cold outside. Just 2 weeks till Thanksgiving.
5:45 rolled around and I had just finished my makeup. I walked down stairs to find Joey in the kitchen with mom and dad.
"Your early." I said.
" I had nothing better to do then come have a few extra minutes with my favorite person." Joey said.
I could feel my face getting warm. I knew my face was as red as the apple mom was eating.
" Where did you get that from," dad teased.
"Huh?" Joey said confused .
" I know you didn't come up with that line by yourself," dad laughed.
"Shut up," Joey joked." Well, you ready?" Joey asked.
"Yes I am." as we walked out the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
570K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1.3M 57.7K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC