Re:Zero Cast Watching Natsuki...

By GoldenFang17

After being transported into another world, Natsuki Subaru has gone through all kinds of pain and died many t... More

An Unwelcome Chamber
I. The End of the Beginning and Beginning of the End
II. Reunion with The Witch
III. Starting Life from Zero in Another World
IV. Harmony of the Roswaal Mansion
V. The Morning of Our Promise is Still Distant
VI. The Sound of Chains
VII. Natsuki Subaru's RESTART
VIII. I Cried, Cried My Lungs Out, and Stopped Crying
IX. The Meaning of Courage
XI. Rem
XII. Return to the Capital
XIII. Self-Proclaimed Knight Natsuki Subaru
XIV. The Sickness Called Despair
XV. The Face of Madness
XVI. The Greed of a Pig
XVII. Disgrace in the Extreme
XVIII. From Zero
XIX. Battle Against the White Whale
XX. Wilhelm van Astrea
XXI. A Gamble that Defies Despair
XXII. A Flash of Sloth
XXIII. Nefarious Sloth
XXIV. The Self-Proclaimed Knight and the Greatest Knight
XXV. That's All This Story is About
Into the Future
XXVI. Each One's Promise
XXVII. The Next Location
XXVIII. The Long-Awaited Reunion
XXIX. Parent and Child
XXX. A Step Forward
XXXI. The Maiden's Gospel
XXXII. Friend
XXXIII. The Value of Life
XXXIV. Love Love Love Love Love Love You
XXXV. I know Hell
XXXVI. The Taste of Death
XXXVII. The Witches' Tea Party
XXXVIII. The Sounds That Make You Want to Cry
XXXIX. Straight Bet.
XL. Otto Suwen/A Reason to Believe
No One Can Lift a Quain Stone Alone

X. Demoniacally Possessed Methods

10.6K 169 97
By GoldenFang17

"Please Subaru didn't die on that one, tell me!" Emilia cried.

"I assure you, he won't die on that loop, Emilia-sama." Wilhelm said while calming down Emilia who's sweating.

"Jeez, do we really need to panic because someone has a high chance of dying in the next episode?" Priscilla asked in disgust when suddenly Scorpio points his claws to Priscilla.

"You know what, I can take your soul right now, but you are one of the casts of this show. So better be a good girl or I'll kill you without you knowing it." Scorpio coldly said.

"Y-Yes, I-I will." Priscilla nervously replied.

"...to give up? Is there no other way to save..."

"...suppose not. The rest is in your hands now."

"I swear... I'll save you." The voices of Rem and Beatrice can be heard as Subaru now wakes up in a different room.

"Another unfamiliar ceiling. Ow!" Subaru grunted in pain while trying to stand up and now holds his forearm.

"So they barely managed to save my life, and these scars are proof of that." Subaru said. He looked around and sees Emilia sleeping on the chair in a sitting position.

"Emilia... I guess now I owe her yet another debt." Subaru uttered.

"Thank goodness, he didn't die!" Emilia said.

"I know that would happen." Wilhelm said while smiling.

"Subaru is too tough to kill, and there's no way Rem will leave him aside." Felt said.

"I don't know about that. This time, you produced results equal to the effort she invested, so I doubt Lia will think of it as a debt." Puck said and now flies towards Subaru.

"Puck..." Subaru uttered.

"Good morning, Subaru." Puck said.

"You say I produced results equal to her efforts, but I don't remember anything after I got nommed on by those dogs in the forest." Subaru said.

"Nommed on"? That's a cute way to put it. But it was more like: Munch, gobble, snarf, chew, chomp, snap, crunch! Or something similar." Puck said while doing kinds of munches.

"That's scary, Bubby!" Beatrice said.

"Eh?! How the hell like you got scared of that?!" Inosuke angrily asked.

"Shut up, dumbass!" Katsuki yelled.

"What kind of spirit is she if she doesn't get scared of that expression? A godlike one? Fufufufu." Scorpio said.

"By the sound of that, it's a miracle I'm not dead right now. I think I'm five or six arms short for all that." Subaru said.

"Yeah, the blue-haired maid took most of the damage for you. She was in awful shape. Though, thanks to her demon transformation, she heals really fast. By the time she carried you back to the village, she had no visible injuries." Puck said.

"Don't give me a heart attack for no reason. Anyway, Rem went back to the village? And what about the kids? Was the curse removed? " Subaru asked.

"Too many questions, just keep resting, Natsuki Subaru!" Crusch said.

"He's just worried, you know. You can't blame him." Ferris said.

"But she's right. For as long as he sees me, everything is fine and safe!" Puck said.

"No worries there. Betty and I took care of it, so all's well! Your judgment was right on the mark! Clap, clap, clap." Puck said while clapping.

"Has Emilia been here all night?" Subaru asked.

"Yeah. In order to heal you, she drained her resources right down to her odo, so you should let her sleep." Puck replied. The two looked at Emilia while she's sleeping.

"You really love him, do you?" Scorpio teased.

"Eh?!" Emilia uttered.

"Caring for him that much doesn't express that she already loves her. What are you thinking?" Madara asked.

"You don't know what's sarcasm, Madara? What an ignorant god. Fufufu!" Scorpio said.

Subaru walked out of the house and wears the same attire from the battle last night.

"Balse, you're awake?" Ram asked.

"Ram... Listen, uh... I mean, about Rem..." Subaru uttered while walking towards Ram but he stopped as his stomach suddenly growled.

"How shameless you are, pestering others for food so soon after being gravely injured. Maybe some dog rubbed off on you when they bit you." Ram said.

"How the heck does dog rub off?" Subaru asked.

"Eat this." Ram said.

"Huh? Sofobozu!" Subaru said as Ram threw a portion of food into his mouth. He rolled down to the ground due to it still hot and fresh.

"Delicious, isn't it?' Ram asked.

"I thought I was gonna die! But yes, it was good!" Subaru replied.

"It's freshly made. I mean... Freshly steamed." Rem said proudly and while sparkling.

"Why do you look so proud of yourself!?" Subaru asked.

"Don't do that again if I were you. You know that the guy is newly healed and yet, you threw something surprising on him, it is like you are killing him." Madara said.

"I'm sorry if I did that from before." Ram said.

"She really loves to tease her or there's something behind it?" Inosuke asked.

"Who knows, moron!" Katsuki said.

"Right, right. You can have another, so quiet down and eat it. And well... As for last night, you have my honest thanks. Good boy." Ram said.

"Good boy"? Always with the condescending tone. Was it really something deserving of your thanks?" Subaru asked.

"When a domain's people suffer any loss, its lord is held liable. Imagine the consequences if that back of ulgarm had further endangered those children. Your course of action was just." Ram said.

"Ulgarm? That's what those black witchfiends are called?" Subaru asked.

"Yes, but don't worry about them. I reconnected the broken barrier, so the village is safe." Ram said. Subaru visited the children who were almost taken away by the witchfiends.

"I spent the night patrolling the barrier to ensure there were no more problems. No ulgarm should be able to cross it and enter the village. So you can relax." Ram said. After visiting the kids, Subaru stopped on his tracks as he saw Beatrice in front of him.

"Lil' Bea? Hey! I heard you helped dispel the curse from the kids. Thanks." Subaru said.

"No big deal. I suppose Betty only helped at Bubby's request. But we have more important matters to discuss." Beatrice said. The two can be seen in a shady place near the farm.

"What did you bring me all the way out here to say?" Subaru asked.

"In less than half a day, I suppose you will die." Beatrice said. Subaru didn't react as she expected.

"Die?! For what reason?" Reinhard asked.

"Because of the curse?" Julius asked.

"But they said it is already dispelled!" Russell said.

"Just wait for further information about what she means of it." Anastasia said.

"You don't look as disturbed as I expected. I suppose I thought you'd start wailing and crying." Beatrice said.

"The curse still isn't lifted, then?" Subaru asked.

"When the pack of witchfiends attacked you in the forest, they planted another curse deep inside you." Beatrice said.

"Can I ask why this one can't be removed?" Subaru asked.

"I suppose that's simple enough. Too many curses have been placed on you, making it too complex to remove them all." Beatrice said.

"Too many curses?" Subaru asked.

"When there's only one, removing it is as simple as untying a knot. But the curses on you are a complex web of many threads, far too tangled to undo." Beatrice said.

"All right, I get why it's too hard to undo now. But why half a day?" Subaru asked.

"After half a day, witchfiends replenish mana by activating their spells. I suppose the curse they cast on you drains the target's mana dry. To put it another way, you've been turned into witchfiens food." Beatrice said.

"Witchfiend's food?! S-Scary!" Otto shrieked.

"Subaru's one hell of an unlucky brat. Imagine now those witchfiends bastards made him their food and now he is expected to die, just how bad you are, Subaru?" Ricardo asked.

"I don't know but, how did you gods remove all of those curses from Subaru? Especially the Return By Death?" Puck asked.

"Our powers are unimaginable, floating cat. Besides, if you wanna learn of our powers, you'll end up dying. Fufufufu!" Scorpio replied.

"Yeah, these gods are too tough to kill. Even those two over there, they may be idiots but they're also powerful as I thought." Puck sighed.

"So they attack people because they're hungry? That's a wild animal for you. So simple-minded! I guess we should be thankful they haven't gotten hungry before now." Subaru said while rubbing his face.

"You... I suppose you aren't even afraid. I'm giving you a countdown to the end of your life, you know." Beatrice said.

"Well, sure, I'm scared. But I doubt you came here just to tell me I'm going to die. I don't think you're that mean." Subaru said.

"I suppose you're under the impression you know me." Beatrice said.

"If nothing else, I feel I've known you four times longer than I really have." Subaru said.

"You make no sense! But I suppose the fact is you have a very low chance of being saved now." Beatrice said.

"I can take it. Just tell me how low it is." Subaru said.

"We're talking about a spell that makes a meal of you. If the dinner in question were to die, I suppose it's only logical that the meal would be canceled." Beatrice said.

"So that's how it is, huh? All I have to do is kill the things that cursed me. But there are way too many of them." Subaru said as he pulled his shirt and shows the wounds he got from the ulgarms.

"That's why Bubby hasn't told that silly girl about the curse." Beatrice said.

"Why you didn't tell me about that Puck?!" Emilia asked in disappointment.

"Because if I do, you'll end up draining yourself again. And Subaru won't be liking it, I swear to you." Puck replied.

"B-But, I just want to help!" Emilia said.

"He really appreciates that help of yours, Emilia. But please understand his reason and theirs on why they won't let you overdo such things such as saving him." Crusch said.

"B-But..." Emilia uttered.

"Yeah, if Emilia knew, she'd definitely try to do something unreasonable. And while that makes me really happy, it scares me even more. Man, the difficulty got cranked right up to Hell. This is just plain impossible. I might as well give up--" Subaru was stopped as a flashback can be remembered by him.

"So you're going to give up? Is there no other way to save him?" A girl is known to be Rem said.

"I suppose your head must be hurting. That isn't surprising. I suppose not. The rest is in your hands now." Beatrice said.

"I swear... I'll save you." Rem said.

'Don't tell me...'

"Where is Rem by the waaaaaay?" Roswaal asked.

"That's a question that Subaru would ask." Kadomon said.

"Where... is Rem? Lil' Bea... Beatrice, where is Rem?!" Subaru asked in worry.

"And I knew it." Kadomon smirked.

"Maybe she headed out there to kill those sons of a witch ulgarms." Old Man Rom said.

"If you were in her position, what do you suppose you'd do?" Beatrice asked.

"I can't ignore what you said just now." Ram said as she found the two in the shady area.

"Ram?" Subaru said.

"Beatrice-sama, Rem didn't go to the forest alone, didn't she?" Ram asked. The scene now changed to Rem on the forest as she keeps fighting the ulgarms and her body is filled with blood and her other eye is shining in red.

"I... I have to do this alone. No one else needs to get hurt anymore!" Rem said while panting.

"Not a good idea. She doesn't know but maybe she'll end up dying if one of the sins appeared." Katsuki said.

"If one of those morons did, she will really die." Madara said.

"Rem..." Ram uttered.

"I think I just did what I suppose to do." Rem said proudly.

"And what if you die?!" Ram angrily asked.

"Shut up!!" Inosuke yelled.

"Just watch further kids, to see how you guys solve this problem against those ulgarms. And later, we will show you an event where Subaru is having a fun time with a girl. Fufufufu!" Scorpio said.

"Fun time with a girl?!" Rem and Emilia asked.

"Too shocked, I suppose?" Beatrice asked.

"Oof. Subaru got her new chick out there." Al sighed.

"Why would Rem go to such lengths for me?" Subaru asked. Ram now ran away from them as she goes to Rem.

"Hey, hold on!" Subaru yelled and now stops her.

"Let go of me, Balse! Right now, I'm not calm enough to be kind!" Ram said.

"If you want to save Rem and consider me a friend at all, hear me out! Do you know where Rem is?" Subaru asked.

"If I use my clairvoyance, I will!" Ram replied.

"Clairvoyance?" Subaru asked.

"It's a power that allows me to see what the bugs and animals on my wavelength are seeing." Ram replied.

"Then they're like your security cameras? Well, if we can use it to get to Rem, fine. Next question, are you a combat maid?" Subaru asked.

"What does that even mean?" Ram asked.

"It means I'm going to the forest with you." Subaru replied.

"You're coming with me?" Ram asked.

"Yeah. I'm bound to drag you down in a fight, though." Subaru replied.

"You're sadly mistaken if you expect I can fight as Rem does in her demon form." Ram said.

"You're twins, right? If Rem is a demon, aren't you a demon too?" Subaru asked.

"Unlike Rem, I'm hornless. I can only use a rather extreme bit of wind magic." Ram said as she released her magic into the ground.

"Going to retrieve the younger sister is akin to giving up on your own life. I suppose you do understand that?" Beatrice said.

"Not quite. Let me correct you there. Forming the habit of giving up because you're used to dying is dumb. Life is precious! You only get one! When you guys went through so much to save mind, I realized that. So if you don't mind, I'm going to struggle to the bitter end. It's time to make a comeback! I've bounced back from the terrible state I was in. I'm a greedy guy. And I want to see this story's continuation, with me in it. Now, let's get moving to our grand finale! Bring it on, Fate!" Subaru exclaimed.

"He really is pumped up huh? Even if he doesn't have that much power to fight." Julius said.

"And guess what happened after saying such things like this." Madara said.

The scene now changed to the forest as Ram and Subaru enter it and Subaru stopped and catches his breath.

"You gave a pretty heroic speech back there. But when I sed you close to becoming nothing but baggage, it's difficult to hide my disappointment." Ram said.

"I'm still recovering, so my energy is spent, and I'm low on blood. Oh, and I didn't get to hear Emilia-tan say, "Take care." Subaru said.

"Until you say, "I'm home," last night's "Take care" is still in effect." Ram said.

"I-Is that how it works?" Subaru asked.

"Besides, didn't you get something from someone other than Emilia-sama?" Ram asked.

"Yeah, something really awesome." Subaru said while looking on his sword.

"Take this. It's the sharpest sword in the village." One villager said.

"Thanks, man." Subaru replied.

"We're counting on you." The villager said.

"Subaru! Subaru!" The kids from the village yelled as they approach him.

"Hey, you guys! You're up and around?" Subaru said.

"Where are you going?" Dyne asked.

"Back into the forest?" Petra asked.

"Don't go back there, Subaru!" Lucas said.

"I'll be fine. Don't worry! I'm not going anywhere." Subaru said.

"What's the sword for?" Mildo asked.

"This?" Subaru asked.

"It's a thank you gift from all of us." The villager said.

"I wanna thank you too!" Petra said as the kids swarmed Subaru.

"Hey!" Subaru said and the kids placed some things in his pocket.

"Candy, a pretty stone... And... There was a freaking bug in there! Damn brats, sneaking that in while I was distracted! I'll give them a good scolding later!" Subaru said.

The kids on the audience laughed after seeing this one. The same goes for the villagers who were there when that scene happened.

"Actually, it can help you defeat those ulgarms, if that bug is poisonous and you'll feed it to them." Al said.

"I wonder what they see in a man like you." Ram said.

"In a child's pure eyes, my true, manly nature shines through! Also, I'm not the only one they like. You could tell, right?" Subaru asked.

"I suppose so." Ram said. She remembers a flashback from before where she gets angry at seeing Subaru getting swarmed by the kids.

"Ram-chi! We also want to thank Rem-rin, so bring her later! Promise, Ram-chi!" Petra said.

"Balse, I'm going to use my clairvoyance. Wait a moment." Ram said as she starts to activate her clairvoyance. She uses the sight of every animal around her and now sees one that is watching them.

"Balse, something is watching us right now." Ram said.

"What?" Subaru asked.

"Up there." Ram replied while pointing above.

"Where?" Subaru said as an ulgarm surprisingly appeared into him but was killed in an instant.

"Don't relax yet. More are coming." Ram said. She kills some ulgarms as they approach them and now walked away.

"H-Hey! D-Don't walk off without me!" Subaru said.

"Anyway, why is it that everything under the sun loses its head around you? I don't understand. Because you're so weak?" Ram asked.

"After all that hesitation, that's your conclusion? How rude!" Subaru said.

"Then, perhaps it's because you seem like a wimp." Ram said.

"That doesn't change the root of what you're saying, big sis! Hey, can I ask what that "hornless" thing you mentioned means?" Subaru asked. Ram remembers her childhood from before and a horn can be seen getting thrown away.

"Nothing special. Just as it sounds, it's another name for a foolish demon that lost its horn. I got into a bit of trouble and lost my only horn. Ever since I've relied on Rem for everything" Ram replied.

"Do we have a chance of seeing their childhood from before?" Otto asked.

"No!!" The twins replied.

"Yes! And it will happen in the future episodes. Fufufufu!" Scorpio replied.

"I wonder how she lost her horn." Priscilla muttered.

"I don't know." Al said.

"I guess I shouldn't have asked, huh?" Subaru said.

"Why?" Ram asked.

"Well, I don't know how important horns are to the race you call "demons," but I assume it's a pretty serious problem. I just thought to ask about it might have been insensitive." Subaru said.

"Back then was one thing, but now, it doesn't bother me. By losing my horn, there are things I've gained and the lives I've saved. I'm sure Rem doesn't see it that way, though." Ram said.

"Huh?" Subaru said.

"In most cases, members of the demon race have two horns, but twins are born with just one horn each. That's why twins are detested. And it's customary to dispose of them immediately after birth. But Rem and I were allowed to live. A demon's horns awaken its demon instincts, allowing it to devour mana, heightening combat ability. But if used haphazardly, the backlash can be devastating." Ram said as Rem can be seen killing a horde of ulgarms.

"I don't want to see Rem like that." Ram said.

"And I guess you saw me already in that form, I'm sorry, Sister." Rem said.

"Don't worry. I'm glad that you are still alive. Even Barusu will be happy because you still managed to go back into normal.

"Yeah. What do you think he is doing now?" Rem asked. In the modern world, Subaru can be seen carrying flowers on his hands and goes inside a restaurant. He looked around and saw the table with a girl on it.

"There she is, my lovely queen!" Subaru said and now walked towards it.

"Are you worried because you care for Rem?" Subaru asked.

"Of course, I am. It's true that she is stronger than I am, but that's no reason not to worry about her. No matter the order was given, she does it far better. But I'm still her older sister. I'll never back down on that." Ram said.

"Okay, I get it. I've got a hunch. So don't worry. We'll bring Rem back safe and sound!" Subaru said.

'If my hunch is right, they're sure to come. They'll be drawn here by my attempt to tell her about Return by Death.' Subaru thought.

"Ram, the thing is, I can Retur--" Subaru stopped as the birds flew away and he clenched his heart hardly.

"What's that?" Ram asked.

"I made a wager that came with a bit of pain." Subaru replied.

"A dangerous but a wise plan." Anastasia said.

"Why did he..?!" Emilia asked.

"He did that to help Rem from far away. That's how clever but dangerous he is. Fufufufu!" Scorpio said.

"What did you do, Balse? The wind is erratic, and I smell beasts growing nearer. A lot of them, at that. And we haven't found Rem yet!" Ram said.

"Well, don't worry. Something tells me we'll cross paths soon." Subaru said as he prepares his sword.

"What makes you say that?" Ram asked.

"Because of the witch's lingering scent! Rem's goal is to hunt down all the witchfiends, right? The witchfiends will be drawn to the witch's scent, and come right to me. Then Rem will have no choice but to follow them toward me. I call it "Operation Natsuki Subaru is the Bait!" Subaru said. The ulgarms now slowly appeared one by one and surrounds the two.

"Okay, I'm gonna have to rely on you to fight, so go for it." Subaru said.

"When this is over, I'll make you look objectively at what you just said until you wish you were dead!" Ram said as she fired her magic. Rem, on the other hand, felt something from far away and looks into it.

"This is what I get for believing you when you said you could fight!" Subaru said while running away and carrying Ram.

"Hahaha! She couldn't even last for a minute, I guess." Ricardo said and this made Ram show her angry veins.

"If only she can regain her powers, she can defeat them in an instant." Madara said.

"But not! Because she's a--" Katsuki was stopped by Inosuke.

"Stop spoiling some shitty goods, bastard!!" Inosuke yelled while placing his palm into his face.

"Well, I did fight, didn't I? My strength just didn't hold out as long as I thought it would." Ram weakly said.

"Damn it!" Subaru yelled and now jumps on a cliff.

"Crap! D-Damn it all!" Subaru yelled as he stabs his sword on the rocks, making their fall stop.

"We were almost dead meat there..." Subaru uttered.

"If we fall, we'll both in trouble. Balse, can you climb up?" Ram asked.

"I'd love to make it up by sheer willpower, but the witchfiends waiting up there are a problem-- The sharpest sword!" Subaru cried while his sword snapped and they fell down.

"Subaru, Ram!!" Emilia yelled.

"The sharpest sword got snapped. Oh, dear." Al said.

"It may be sharp, but not as durable as you thought." Reinhard said.

"Such a crap." Old Man Rom said.

"El Fula!" Ram unleashed her wind magic to the ground and slows down their trajectory downwards. Subaru stood up quickly and catches Ram.

"That was too close for comfort... No kidding, Ram-sama had the timing of Buddha. Huh? Hey, Ram? H-Hey! Damn it. You can't be serious." Subaru said as Ram suddenly fell asleep. The ulgarm witchfiends have now appeared on him and surround him like from earlier.

"Shit, this timing couldn't be worse..." Subaru uttered. He heard the sounds of chains from above as Rem can be seen landing to the ground while in her demon state. She looked at Subaru with her menacing look.

"Those looks... I hate them, I suppose." Beatrice said.

"Rem-rin is now a monster this time!" Mildo said.

"No! She is a demon, but a cool one!" Dyne said.

"Please defeat them all!" Petra cheered.

"Instead of them getting scared at my form, they cheered for it...?" Rem asked.

"Of course, because you are Subaru's closest friend, right?" Reinhard said.

"Y-Yeah!" Rem replied while smiling.

"Thank goodness you're safe! We're saved." Subaru said. Rem now swings her weapon into Subaru's direction and breaks the rock formation behind them.

"Damn it. She can turn into a demon, but she can't control it?" Subaru said. Rem now faced herself against Subaru and prepares for an attack.

"Hey, Rem! My name is Natsuki Subaru! A completely useless trainee in odd jobs... Uh, I mean, the Roswaal mansion's most promising servant! I've made tons of problems for you and Ram, but we've been friends at times, and fought at others--" Subaru was stopped as the weapon swang back to him and bleeds his shoulder

"What am I doing at that time?!" Rem angrily asked.

"Subaru is one hell of an unlucky guy." Al menacingly said.

"Trying to beat me to death while I'm still talking is pretty rude!" Subaru yelled. The ulgarms now started to attack Rem and the demon kills them one by one. Subaru carries Ram and his sword once again and runs away.

"Now's my chance." Subaru said. The puppy witchfiend unleashes a spell to one of the ulgarms and launches it to Rem and the maid punches the beast but got knocked away by another.

"What are you doing, Barusu?!" Ram angrily asked.

"Just go! Leave me!" Rem said.

"Are you stupid? He won't do that if he realizes it." Otto said.

"Who do you call stupid?" Ram angrily asked.

"I'm sorry!" Otto cried.

"Damn, I can't do it! I can't ignore her! Take the plunge, Subaru. Men are about guts, and women are about beauty! So... Quit making that scary face, and put on a smile, Rem! I can Return by--" Subaru was stopped as the ulgarms and Rem looked at him and roared. She continued to kill the ulgarms and Subaru runs away.

"Her horn..." Ram uttered.

"You're awake?" Subaru asked.

"That should have been the perfect moment." Ram said.

"You have good intuition, big sis! What about her horn?" Subaru asked while now getting chased by the ulgarms but Rem kills them.

"It's the horn that's making Rem a demon. One good, solid hit should bring her back to normal." Ram said.

"You sure?" Subaru asked.

"I am. I think. I hope." Ram said.

"How confident. A hit to that one spot. Doesn't it seem impossible?" Subaru asked.

"Muster up some courage and put your brain to use." Ram said.

"Well, I do have one idea for what we could do, but I know it'll make you mad." Subaru said.

"What is he up to this time?" Reinhard asked.

"Something kinky?" Mimi smirked.

"Hey! Stop with that thinking!" Hetaro scolded.

"Yeah, yeah!" Tivey added.

"If it'll bring my sister back to her senses, I won't get mad." Ram said.

"Really?" Subaru asked.

"Absolutely." Ram replied

"You swear to Roscchi?" Subaru asked.

"That's the most ill-advised name you could have chosen. Yes, I swear to Roswaal-sama." Ram replied.

"All right! Heave... Ho!" Subaru yelled as he throws Ram into Rem and the demon catches her. Subaru now goes for his sword and swings it to Rem but he failed.

"What?! Everyone yelled.

"Oh boy, he failed!" Ricardo said.

"Weak!" Mimi yelled.

"Shut up!" Tivey said.

"Barusu..." Ram uttered while looking at the screen. Rem, on the other hand, couldn't believe what he just saw.

'I choked! I didn't have the guts for that last step!' Subaru thought. A huge explosion sent him flying in the air that was made by the puppy witchfiend. He saw Rem stepping in the ground to avoid getting blown away.

'If I let this chance slip by, I won't have another! Smile, Rem! Today, I'm demoniacally possessed for real!' Subaru thought as he smashed his sword and the screen shows the title "Demoniacally Possessed Methods" on it.

"What happened?! Hey, this is unfair!" Reinhard said.

"Yeah! What really happened at that time?!" Emilia asked.

"Unfortunately, this one ends with a cliffhanger. So for that question of yours to be answered, let's watch first Subaru now hanging with his "Queen" on their world." Madara said.

"Queen?!" Emilia and Rem asked in shock.

To Be Continued...

Another chapter is done! I hope you liked this one as always! Enjoy and have a great day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121 2 5
"𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓰𝓸 𝔀𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓷 𝓪 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓪𝓷 𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓻?" 𝓐𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓰𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓹𝓮𝓸𝓹𝓵�...
46.2K 389 21
though we know of Natsuki Subaru we do now he is not the only Natsuki Subaru in the universe. Some are happy though there are some not so much how wi...
1K 51 8
Re: Forgotten happened. The VOTW finds Subaru slowly dying and stops his Return by Death to reincarnate him into the Cardinal World. His wishes entan...
20.3K 600 18
Subaru Emiya-Tohsaka, a magus, was on the hunt after a dead apostle until suddenly being transported to a another world. How will the world and it's...