Together Hamesha (MaNan Versi...

By IntricatelyExpressed

Nandini : Ab mei yeh natak aur nahi kar sakti Manik. You and I, it's over Manik. It's over. Two souls, Mani... More

Character Sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
For my Readers
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 4

1.4K 84 2
By IntricatelyExpressed

They came out of each other's embrace. Nandini had completely forgotten that Fab 4, Navya and Aryamann were hiding in Chacha-Chachi's room.  Nandini became anxious. She had to figure out how to divert Manik's attention because she knew that this noise was made by one of them. 

Manik : What was this noise about? (Pointing towards Chacha-Chachi's room) Lagta hai uss room se aayi hai. Mei abhi jaakar check karke aata hu.

In Chacha-Chachi's room

Mukti : (In a panicky voice) Manik toh yahi aa raha hai guys. Ab? 

Aryamann : Agar Nandini ne usse nahi roka toh woh hum sabko dekh lega. Fir hum usse kya kahenge? 

Navya : Arey, Nandini kuch kar legi. Tumlog tension mat lo.

In the living room 

Nandini had to think of an excuse quickly. She went and stood in front of him.

Nandini : Nahi.. Nahi.

Manik : Arey, kya nahi? Aur tum yeh mere saamne aakar kyu khadi hogayi? Let me go and check na. Nandini : Manik.. Lagta hai koi billi hogi. Chodho na. 

Manik : What chodho na? Kahi koi chor ghuss gaya hoga toh? I need to go and check.

He was about to go towards the room again. 

Nandini : Manik, ab mujhse zyada woh chor tumhare liye important hai? 

She made a sad pout. Manik smiled at her antics. He cupped her face. 

Manik : No baby. Main bas check karna chahta tha. Tumse jyada mere liye aur koi important nahi hai. 

She removed his hands from her face.

Nandini : Rehne do. Ab yaha kyu khade ho? Jao na. Woh chor tumahara wait kar raha hoga. Mujhse jyada toh ab woh tumhare liye important hai. 

She faked anger and turned her face to the other side. Manik grabbed her hand and turned her around. She collided with his muscular chest. Her hands were on his shoulders and his were on her waist. He looked into her eyes with all the love he had for her and said 

Manik : No one else can ever be more important than you. And never think of or say that, ever again. You mean the world to me, Nandini. Tumhare bina jeene se toh better hai ki mai mar...

Before Manik could speak ahead Nandini placed her hand on Manik's mouth.

Nandini : Manik.. Don't you ever say something like this again. Manik, you're my life. And I can't even think of living without you.  

Manik cupped Nandini's face, kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly with her head tucked under his chin. 

In Chacha-Chachi's Room 

Cabir : Navya, yeh sab tumhari galti hai. Yeh kya kiya tumne? Agar Manik yaha par aa gaya hota aur usse pata chal jaata toh Nandini ka pura plan fail ho jaata.

Navya : Sorry vo galti se gir gaya.

Cabir : Galti se matlab kya? Tum dekh kar nahi chal sakti thi kya? 

Navya : Arrey.. do you think I have eyes behind? Mujhe kya pata tha ki woh gir jayega.

Mukti : Guysss.. Stop fighting. Aise time pe bhi tumhe fighting sujh rahi hai. We need to figure out something warna agar Manik yaha aa gaya toh Nandini ka pura plan chop ho jayega.

In the living room

They broke the hug. In an attempt to get Manik out of the living room so that Fab 4, Navya and Aryamann could leave her house, Nandini said something she wouldn't have otherwise. 

Nandini : Manik, chalo mere room mei chalte hai.

Manik's eyes went wide and he stared at her, stupefied. 

Manik : What? 

He was too surprised to say anything else. 

Nandini : What ‘what’? Chaloooo…

Nandini held his hand and tried to drag him with her. But he stayed rooted to his place. Nandini turned back to face him. Manik first touched Nandini's forehead and then her neck, as if checking her temperature.

Manik : Nandini, tum thik toh ho naa? Kahi fever toh nahi hai na? Tum mujhe apne room mei khud aane ko keh rahi ho? 

He chuckled. Nandini realized what she had said. Now, she couldn't go back on her words. She had to take Manik upstairs at any cost and make way for the others to leave her house. 

Nandini : Kya hai yaar Manik? Agar mei romantic nahi hoti hu toh tum shikayat karte ho. Ab jab mei romantic hone ki koshish kar rahi hu toh bhi tumhe problem hai. Aakhir mei karu toh karu kya? 

Manik : Okay, okay. I'm sorry. 

He put his hands in the air. A small smile played on his lips. He loved this romantic side of Nandini which was a rare occurrence. He brought his hands down and put them around her neck. He moved towards her ear and whispered huskily,

Manik : Aaj toh tum kuch jyada hi romantic mood mei ho. Before it changes, let's go. 

Nandini blushed at this. Before she could walk, he picked her up in the bridal style and walked up the stairs towards her room. 

In Chacha-Chachi's Room

Suddenly, Mukti heard some noise. She thought it was coming from outside. She went near the door to recognize what was the voice about? It came from somewhere nearby, she was sure of that. She thought it was Manik but she wasn't sure about it. No one knew what Mukti was doing near the door. 

Cabir: Mukti, tu yeh kya kar rahi hai?

Mukti: Cabir do minute chup nahi reh sakta? Concentrate karne de. 

Cabir: Aisa bhi kya kaam hai jo door ke waha kaan laga ke khadi hai? Boyfriend ka intezaar kar rahi hai kya?  

Cabir chuckled. Mukti's heart ached at the mention of the word ‘boyfriend.’ She was glad that her back was facing the others or they would have seen through her brave facade. No matter how much she denied it, she did miss Abhimanyu. A lot. She composed herself. 

Mukti: Cabir..  shut up. Guys, I think Manik is coming here. 

Aryamann : What? 

Everyone headed towards the door just to confirm whether he was actually coming or she was just scaring them, except Alya. 

Alya : Guysss.. 

They all turned behind.

Alya : Awaaz bahar se nahi aa rahi hai. I'm trying to open this window so that we can escape from here. That is what is making the noise. 

Dhruv : Did it open? 

Alya : No, I think it's jammed. I'll need help to open it. 

Aryamann, Dhruv and Cabir went towards the window. They asked Alya to move towards the side while the 3 of them tried to open the window. After a few attempts, the boys successfully opened the window. Dhruv was the first one to jump out. Seeing this, Alya shouted.

Alya : Dhruvvv…

Nandini's room

Manik was about to kiss Nandini when they heard a noise coming from downstairs. Manik immediately became alert. 

Manik : Nandini, tumne kuch suna? Niche se firse awaaz aayi.

Nandini : Nahi toh Manik. Maine koi awaaz nahi suni.

Nandini heard something and knew that it was one of her friends.

Manik : No, I'm sure yeh awaaz niche se hi aayi hai. I think I heard someone scream. We need to go and check. 

Before Nandini could protest further, Manik rushed out of her room and towards the staircase. 

Nandini : I have to stop Manik anyhow. I can't let him see them. And I can't let my surprise be ruined.

Nandini ran behind him.

In Chacha-Chachi's Room 

Mukti : Shhhh Alya! Chilaya kyo? Pagal hai?

Alya : Woh Dhruv. I thought that he got hurt isiliye..

Dhruv : I'm fine Alya. Don't worry. Guys I think Manik ne Alya ki awaaz sun li hogi so sab jaldi yaha se niklo.

Alya : I'm sorry Guys.

Navya : Alya tumhe sorry bolne ki zaruraat nai hai. Ab jaldi niklo.

On the Staircase 

Suddenly Nandini shouted. Manik turned back to see what had happened. 

Nandini : Manikkkk.. 

Nandini slipped and she was about to fall when a pair of arms held her. It was Manik. She had closed her eyes anticipating the fall. But till the time Manik is with her no one can ever harm her. Manik got worried. He made her stand. 

Manik : Nandini are you fine? Tumhe lagi toh nahi na? Let me call the doctor.

He said all this while checking her from head to toe. He removed his phone to call the doctor. Nandini tookhis hand in hers. 

Nandini : Manikkk.. Relax. I am fine. Jab tak tum mere saath ho na tab tak I don't need to worry. I know you're always there to save me.

Manik hugged her close.  

In Chacha-Chachi's Room 

Alya: Guys did you'll hear that? 

Aryaman: Yes. It was Nandini's voice. 

Mukti: Shit! I hope she is fine. We need to check.

Navya : Mukti pagal hogayi ho? Agar hum bahar chale gaye toh Manik hume dekh lega. 

Cabir laughed.

Mukti : Cabir, are you serious? You're laughing? 

Cabir : What do you think? Manik ne Nandini ko kuch hone dia hoga? He won't let anything happen to her. He loves her more than he loves himself. 

Mukti : Cabir mujhe nahi pata tha ki tu kabhi kabhi itni akal ki baat kar sakta hai.

She winked at him.

Cabir : Muktiii...

He whisper-shouted and ran behind Mukti who was running in the room to save herself from him. 

Alya : Stop it guys. Stop fighting like Tom and Jerry. We need to get out from here before Manik comes here and gets to know that we all are here.

At the staircase 

Manik : Now that you're okay, let's go and check downstairs.

Nandini wanted to make an excuse to stop him from going down but he had already taken off. Manik reached Chacha-Chachi's room and opened the door. Nandini was silently praying to her Aiyappa that Manik does not get to know anything. Manik and Nandini entered the room and Nandini was shocked.

Hey guys! I hope you'll liked the update.
Do leave your votes and comments below.
- Sakshi❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 7.7K 23
Two Souls Craving for True Love.....โค Two souls Separated Due to Circumstances.... Missing Each Other....... Will their thirst of love ever be satisf...
113K 7K 24
This story begins from the point of Musicana night where Manik breaks Nandini's heart breaking himself in the process. What will happen next? Will Na...
363K 17.7K 40
Manik Malhotra invested each second of his life making money as for him it was the key to dominance and power...a man with a brain bit no emotions! N...
79.4K 3.8K 5
๐˜—๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ด '๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ' โญ’โƒ.โœฎ:โ–น He loved ๐ก๐ž๐ซ and ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ loved him. It was as complicated as it seemed si...