✧ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 �...

By floraljeansandyou

Summary Tags: KiriBakuDeku, Acting/YouTube/Judo career AU, discussions of abuse and past physical and sexual... More

Character Overtures
Chapter One: The Small Fry Bodyguard
Chapter Three: The Effect of Spectacles
Chapter Four: The False Maid
Chapter Five: The Clothing Selection
Chapter Six: The Feeling of Touch
Chapter Seven: The Sunlight That Hit Just Right
Chapter Eight: The Reevaluation
Chapter Nine: I Can't Do It
Chapter Ten: What Are You Doing Here?
Chapter Eleven: The Story That Never Happened
Chapter Twelve: The Things We Ignore
Chapter Thirteen: Anxiety
Chapter Fourteen: Changes
Chapter Fifteen: Tunnels and Photos
Chapter Sixteen: Basorexia
Epilogue

Chapter Two: The Live Stream

10.1K 420 649
By floraljeansandyou

The Following Day

Izuku Midoriya ( Third Person Narrative )

Izuku arrived at Bakugou's and Kirishima's place a few minutes late. His alarm didn't go off. Actually, it did, but he hurled it on the ground ' and fell back asleep. Resulting in him being woken up by Uraraka, screeching at him to get his ass out of bed.

Izuku rings the doorbell, hoping Bakugou wasn't meticulous about that sort of thing. But when the door opens, he was greeted by a blonde guy with a leather jacket, he sees Izuku and simpers, and Izuku got the feeling that he should've recognized him.

"Um, hi, I'm Midoriya Izuku. I'm-"

"Oh, I know who you are." The guy winks at me, and Izuku silently wishes that one day he'll be able to knock on the door and just go inside.

"Bakubro! Midoriya's at the door." The male calls, still smirking.

Bakugou comes from behind him and narrows his eyes ( just like last time ) when he sees Izuku. "You're late."

"Yeah, sorry about that."

Two seconds pass before the still-unnamed stranger laments dramatically. "Well, I'm out. See you later, Midoriya, my name's Kaminari Denki, by the way." Without another word, Kaminari takes off, sending a pair of finger guns Izuku's way.

Without another glance, Bakugou walks off, leaving the front door wide open. Izuku took this as a sign just to enter and finds himself sitting on their leather couch, Bakugou working on his laptop and murmuring what Izuku guessed were lines to his next movie.

"Bakubro! I need your help with choosing an outfit!" A voice calls and Kirishima emerges from the hallway to the right of Izuku, holding two outfits.

"The left one looks nice," Bakugou grumbles, apparently too engrossed in what he was working on to be his usual vexed self.

Kirishima sticks out his tongue and flips Bakugou off, but even that didn't get the blonde's attention, so Kirishima's gaze focuses on Izuku.

"Okay, Midoriya. I need you to think very carefully here: Which of the two outfits is a more suitable choice for a live stream?"

"Uh..." Izuku stutters, suddenly febrile. "The left one?"

Kirishima looks at the outfit to the left of him, pretending to evaluate it. "Are you sure it's not too plain? Black jeans and a tight white shirt is kind of overdone."

Izuku inwardly facepalms, just take my random effing decision!

"I think black jeans are nice, and the white shirts show off m-muscles, which are always a favorite." Midoriya sputters out, realizing a few seconds later how gay that sounded.

"Hm... I suppose you're right." He winks at Izuku. "Thanks."

"Yeah, anytime." Izuku relaxes, questioning how he survived.

"Midoriya, you should be in my stream!" Kirishima says, his eyes lighting up. "It's just a simple Q & A; you'd do great!"

That's when Izuku officially wanted to die.

"I..." The greenette falters. "I have to protect Kacchan! If I do a live stream, I won't be able to focus on doing that!" It wasn't until after saying the words, did Izuku realize he said 'Kacchan' and not 'Bakugou.'

Well, shit. He was gonna die.

Kirishima laughs hysterically and points at Bakugou, who had stopped typing.

Katsuki looks up from his laptop and peers at Izuku, smirking. "Kacchan?"

Well, at least he doesn't look angry, Izuku notes with trepidation. "It just slipped out!"

Bakugou turns to his boyfriend, having an idea. "I say he calls me Kacchan for the duration of being my bodyguard."

Before Kirishima can agree, Midoriya shakes his head. "Absolutely not, it goes against my book of conduct for being a bodyguard!"

Kirishima lifts an eyebrow. "Book of conduct?"

"Yes! Rule one is never take anything I say seriously unless I'm drunk or fighting someone."

Bakugou shakes his head, baffled. "That's the most conflicting sentence I've ever heard."

Midoriya gives Katsuki a look. "Me? Conflicting? You're conflicting! You have six hundred moods by day's end." Izuku lowers his voice to mimic the blonde. "Fight me, Midoriya! Explain your random nicknames Midoriya! Let's be clear I didn't want to hire you Midoriya! Look how hot I looked in that superhero movie I did, Midoriya!"

Kirishima falls to the ground shaking with laughter. "I don't think we've hit the last one yet." He says between breaths.

Izuku clamps a hand over his mouth, why did he always loosen his tongue around these two?

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean it like that; I'm not attracted to you like that! I mean I am hella gay, but I would never try and-"

Kirishima sighs and Izuku got the feeling he was going to use this against him. "You can make it up Bakubabe and me by doing my live stream with us."

Bakugou growls at the redhead. "Who the fuck said I was doing a live stream?"

Kirishima grins, sticking out his tongue. "I did."

○●○●○●○●

Third Person Omniscient

Bakugou folded his arms, annoyed. "Why am I doing this again?"

Kirishima stops fiddling with the camera settings and grins at his boyfriend. "'Cause you love me!"

Izuku walks into the room; he had been forced to try on some of Kirishima's old clothing, for reasons that Izuku still didn't think made sense. He was just a background person. What did it matter what he wore?

Bakugou glances at the male, the greenette looked presentable, but just barely.

Kirishima claps his hands and sets his camera on his tripod before skipping up to Midoriya gleefully.

"Do I look okay? I don't really understand why you had me change; this is just a pair of jeans and a black turtleneck." Midoriya plays with the collar of his shirt, feeling subconscious.

"Your outfit from before sucked." Bakugou footnotes, not looking up from his phone.

Izuku bites his inner-cheek to stop himself from retorting something he'd be keen to take back later.

Kirishima waves a hand, doubting that Izuku couldn't pull off every outfit he put on, the male was sort of plain, but he had a natural handsomeness to him that was impossible to replicate. "Don't mind him. He's just an ass. I think you look great!"

Izuku reddens, suddenly feeling warm. "T-Thanks."

Kirishima signals for Izuku to sit down next to Bakugou, assuring the green-haired boy that the blonde wouldn't try to kill him. Katsuki made no such affirmations.

Izuku fiddles with his shirt, gnawing on his lip, he'd never done anything like this before and wasn't entirely sure how they operated.

Katsuki stared at Midoriya, strangely intrigued, the male was just muttering to himself as if no one was in the room; it was hilarious.

"Okay, is everyone ready?" Kirishima asks, grinning widely.

Izuku was about to ask how this was going to work, but Bakugou answered before he got the chance. "Yeah, we're ready."

"Great!" Kirishima, feeling too excited, sat in between the bodyguard and the blonde, waving at the camera. "Hey, guys! It's Kiri-" Izuku's mind went blank as his eyes locked on to the number of people who were already watching, two thousand. Two thousand people in a matter of seconds. Kirishima had to be extremely popular; he'd have to ask Uraraka about it later.

"...Okay, so today I'm joined by my amazingly attractive boyfriend, Bakugou Katsuki!" Kirishima kisses Bakugou on the cheek, and Izuku internally winces, expecting the blonde to go on a rampage at the redhead's behavior, but was surprised to see that that wasn't the case.

"Hey," Bakugou grumbles, smiling slightly, the gesture not seeming false in the slightest. Izuku just gapes and shakes his head slightly, celebrities were weird. Izu glances at the comments that were flooding in.

'They're the best couple ever!'

'I love them! Where's the KiriBaku merch!?'

'That's gay as shit. I like it.'

Kirishima winks at the male before turning to Midoriya. "I'm also accompanied by Midoriya Izuku."

Despite his calm appearance, Kirishima was worried as to how the male would take being in front of the camera and held his breath as he waited for the greenette to respond.

Izuku looks down, face flush, and fiddles with his shirt again and then looks at the camera and beams warmly, the corner of his eyes crinkling. "Glad to be here."

Eijiro's eyes dilate as he realized Midoriya might just have an affinity for this.

Even Bakugou was slightly surprised; he had expected Midoriya to crumble under the pressure.

The comments flooded in, some overjoyed at the new male, others less so.

'I feel like he looks familiar. Wasn't he an athlete for something?'

'Anyone getting gold digger vibes?'

'He's so frickin cute!'

'Who's handling their ship name?'

Eijiro pulls out his phone and starts answering questions, being genuine, but also assuring minimal drama.

Bakugou keeps up the appearance of a male who is only interested in his boyfriend and acting, never doing anything more than smiling and never raising his voice. Izuku didn't get it.

"Okay, now that I've answered questions off of Instagr*m, we'll go through the questions I got on this stream."

All of them were about Midoriya, and if not Midoriya, it was about whether or not Katsuki and Kirishima were polyamorous.

Kirishima chuckled awkwardly, and Izuku was worried about how he'd handle this. Katsuki, on the other hand, was oblivious to the commentaries and was gesturing for Kirishima to hurry up.

"Okay, so it seems most of the inquiries are about Midoriya. We're not dating. He's just a friend of ours." Kirishima laughs again, touching his neck, confused. He had collabs with people all the time and never got this much of an uproar from his fans.

Bakugou leans behind Kirishima and mouths to Midoriya, 'what the fuck is happening?'

Izuku blanches at the male, did he not notice the comments?

"Look at the comments!" Midoriya whisper-shouts.

Bakugou complies, and shrugs, people were stupid.

"Well, that's all for this video! I hope you enjoyed it! See you soon!"

Kirishima turns off his camera and gives Midoriya a sympathetic look. "Sorry about that."

Izuku was freaking out a little bit but knew this wasn't Kirishima's fault. "It's okay; people will ship anyone together."

Kirishima knew that wasn't the case for him. His fans were very attached to his relationship with Katsuki. It was a pressure that used to suffocate their relationship in the beginning, but they were able to embrace it eventually. He couldn't understand what possessed the people watching to react in such a way; it was something he'd have to contemplate later. So he just nods at the greenette and gives him a warm smile.

○●○●○●○●

Author

Sorry, it took me a hot minute to update! I had an algebra project that was kicking my ass.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.7K 1.6K 17
Class 1A decided to throw a party in the dorm, and Kaminari snuck some alcohol into the punch bowl. One thing led to another, Izuku and Katsuki in th...
260K 8.2K 42
Eijirou Kirishima struggles with an abusive dad and horrible depression and would get bullied just about everyday at his old school, but it all slowl...
40.8K 1.1K 15
[COMPLETED] It has been nearly three years since you graduated from UA High. Now engaged and working as a successful Pro Hero, you couldn't have aske...
1.5K 59 9
katsuki bakugou is in love with someone. someone he shouldn't be in love with. bright red hair, matching crimson hued eyes, there's only one person i...